CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

51 Ammaji

2.7K 182 29
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 51 Ammaji

Naushad looked here and there squeezing his eyes. He didn't find Simran in the jeep but only a chit. It was being kept under the handcuff that had been locked in Simran's hands. Talking it hurriedly, Naushad read it.

*How dare you arrest my partner Simranji? You can't touch her until Ajay Singh is there for her service, mind it, Mr. Naushad Mohammed* - Ajay Singh.

Had been written in the chit. Naushad gritted his teeth wrathfully.

So, as he expected, Simran was a crime partner of Ajay Singh. Being Ajay Singh's partner, how brilliantly Simran pretended like she knows nothing...! but how did she get tied up with him? He was in Lucknow whereas Simran was in Delhi. What was the connection between them? Ajay Singh was ASR's rival and Simran was his Jeejaji's sister. Then how did their company work? It seemed many hidden truths were there in the case.

Naushad called the control room and alerted all the check posts that led to Lucknow from Delhi. But he didn't know there was no use of doing that as Ajay Singh already had fled away from Delhi.

After that, Naushad called the commissioner and conveyed the matter to him. The commissioner shouted at Naushad for being careless.

"I didn't expect this from you, ACP Naushad. How could you be so careless? Don't you know how dangerous Ajay Singh is? Won't you be cautious about Ajay Singh? He tried to kill ASR. The woman who you arrested at ASR's place should also be a dangerous woman but you let them escape from your clutch. What will you answer ASR? What will we do if Ajay Singh again attacks ASR and his wife?"

"Sir, please give me some time. I will get them soon"

"How? From where will you catch him? You could not even do anything when he was in Delhi. Don't know where did he go with the girl..." the commissioner said with disappointment.

Naushad was silent. he knew how hard it would be to get Ajay Singh if he had gone back to Lucknow. He himself had inquired about him and his power in Lucknow. He too didn't know how to get him back to Delhi.

In the meanwhile,

RM

Anjali was packing her and Shyam's bags to go to France. Shyam was helping her.

"Shyamji, listen to me... let me call uncle and tell him about Simran"

"What do you think about Simran? She would have done that by now. I won't wonder if she had bribed a few policemen in the station"

Anjali rolled her eyes.

"Let it be anything... we should do our duty"

"Ok... I will call him. you don't have to do it"

Anjali nodded ok smilingly.

.......

Arnav saw Khushi thinking something deep. Sitting next to her, he circled her shoulders.

"I hope you are not thinking about any Vimla or Kamla mousi now"

"No... not at all... even though I think about anyone I will never tell you about them" she pouted.

Arnav laughed.

"Jokes apart... tell me what were you thinking"

"I'm thinking about Shyam Bhai"

"But why?"

"He is going to France tomorrow. But today, his sister got arrested. He must have felt bad about it"

"It's obvious, Khushi. we can do nothing with it. The one and only reason for whatever happened is none other than Simran herself."

"With this grief, how Shyam Bhai will go to France?"

"He has to... I had a talk with him before itself. He was firm in his decision. Then only I sent his name to France dealers. In fact, Shyam was the one who voluntarily asked me to send him"

Khushi sighed.

"What will you do if he is not ready to go but wants to be with his father? Will you cancel the trip?"

"No way... we have to do alternative arrangements. Aman will go instead of Shyam"

"But you said you have already sent his name..."

"Yeah... we should give a valuable reason to change the person. Then they will accept it"

Khushi nodded thoughtfully.

"Why would you think, Shyam won't go to France?"

"Just thought... because there is a possibility because the person who got arrested is his sister. That's what makes me think so"

"If he has no idea to go to France, he would have told me by now" he laid on the bed and beckoned her to come to him.

Khushi placed her head on his chest and Arnav circled her in his arms.

"Wow... you came right after I called you"

"I'm your slave after all..." she chuckled.

Arnav flipped her underneath him.

"Don't you dare say you are a slave" he warned her, extending his finger...

Clutching his finger, she kissed it.

"I would have been a real slave in Vijay Singh's house if you had not saved me the other day. is not it better being a slave of a great man than a devil?"

"No great man would like his wife to be a slave"

"It's not you but me who liked to be your slave"

"No... you are my wife... my better half..."

"So?"

"You too accept me as your slave then"

"Whaaat?"

"Yeah... we are equal... if you are a slave, I too would become"

"If you are so good, why won't I like to be your slave?"

"Shut up..."

"I..."

"I said, shut up"

He pressed his lips on hers, stopping her from blabbering. They didn't have an idea to break the kiss but they broke it as Arnav's phone rang. Arnav broke the kiss rolling his eyes. He saw Naushad's name flashing on the screen and sat on the bed.

"Hello, Sir..."

"ASR, Simran escaped from our clutch"

"Whaaaat? But how? She had been handcuffed..."

"Ajay Singh rescued her from us"

"Whaaaat? Ajay Singh?"

"Yes, ASR... I saw him... he came in front of me daringly..."

Cutting him,

"Then how did you let it happen? You should have arrested him..."

"I would have done that if I had been in my sense"

"What do you mean?"

"Before I reacted seeing him, he made us faint..."

"Faint means? How did he do that to everyone at a time?"

"I sensed a kind of smoke spreading in the jeep. After that. I don't know what happened. When I got my consciousness back, Simran was not in the jeep but a CHIT with her handcuff"

"What Chit?"

Naushad said the content of the chit. Arnav was shocked to the core. Were they really partners in crime? Seriously? Was Simran that dangerous?

"That girl Simran is more dangerous than what we think, it seems. I don't think Ajay Singh would be still in Delhi. If he had gone back to Lucknow, I don't know what to do, how to reach him" Naushad said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know what their exact plan is... I think they will surely come back to Delhi to hit you back. We will tighten the security of all the check posts for a few days. We will find out his whereabouts soon. Until, then..."

Cutting him,

"I will be careful..." Arnav said.

"Thank you, ASR"

Arnav became thoughtful. He went to Shyam's room to convey the message to him. Khushi followed him. Arnav saw them packing their stuff. So, he entered in without getting their permission.

"Shyam... Naushad called me"

"When will he surrender her in the court?"

"No, Shyam... he could not surrender her in the court"

Shyam and Anjali spared a glance.

"What does that mean, Arnav?"

"She escaped from the police's clutch"

"Escaped...???"

"Ajay Singh freed her"

"Ajay Singh?"

Arnav narrated the full picture to Shyam who was shocked to the core. He gulped down hard. He was vexed as her sister was something beyond his imagination.

"I think we should find a way to get her"

"Noooo... let her die with him. we don't have to find her... Does a girl who is not less than a gangster need our help or what?" Shyam asked with annoyance.

"Relax, Shyam..."

"How could I be Arnav? This girl made my head hang. Please don't talk about her in front of me. I don't care what she does. I don't even care whether she is alive or dead" Shyam said closing his suitcase.

Arnav looked at Anjali who blinked her eyes. Arnav nodded ok and left the place.

Lucknow

Simran opened her eyes pressing them. She saw herself in a new place, sitting in the corner of a dimly lighted room. it looked like an old model house that she had never seen before. After all, her native was Delhi and she was a modern girl. She tried to get up from the floor but she could not. Her leg had been chained up with a window rod. She pulled the iron chain using her strength but she could do nothing. she started shouting for help.

"Anybody there...? Please help me..."

It seemed no one was there near the room. Yet, she didn't stop trying.

"Who is there... why are you chaining me up?"

She saw the room door opening. Someone got inside the room.

"Hey, who are you? Why did you get me here? Why the hell am I chained up like an animal?"

"No no... don't say like that, Ammaji"

"Ammaji? Who is your Amma?"

"Of course, you... if you marry my father, then who you are to me?" Asked Ajay Singh in a mockery tone.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
89.1K 7.6K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
453K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
38K 4.3K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...