The pups pup

By dhdjsbsvsj

Tadashi has recently been feeling off he's had some stomach problems and has noticed he's gain some weight,at... More

First symtoms
Planing
Telling them and him
Special before the witches chapter:Miyas Date
Telling the hags(witches)
The break in!
CHERRY WAIT!!!
Preparing
The vacation
Im sorry-WHAT

Baby shower!

676 7 43
By dhdjsbsvsj

Tadashi's P.O.V
Today is the day of the baby shower I can't believe it,today's the day I'm going to find out if I I'm having a baby girl or a baby boy!

"Hey pup,are you almost ready?" Ain-er-Adam called from the bedroom. "Yes dear!" I yelled back. As I came out I saw him in his white button up,while dress pants and his golden watch with his hair in a messy fancy style is what the dresser said,in other words a sexy messy hot style.

"You look wonderful dear" I said as he had his back to me.
"Thanks pup-" he paused for a second as his cheeks began to turn a light safe of pink.

(That one anime blush when one of the main characters sees their crush in a cute way!)

"Puppy you look..." he looked star strucked, "I look?" I questioned,he gave a soft laughing sigh. "Beautiful" he said as he walked up to me.

I was wearing the white maternity dress that he had picked out with some flats along with a butterfly pin that Koru thought would look good for the event.

Adam walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the nose,I chucked a little bit. "Come on we have to go to the backyard the others should be here by know,I wonder what surprises Carla has put up for us" he asked gently grabbing my hand and waist and walked me out the door since I should be due in about 2 months and 3 weeks or so, right now I'm about a month a week and a half in,and when the study said that the body will try to force out the baby,it wasn't joking,if it wasn't for my water not braking I would have thought that I was giving birth.as I put I free hand,

(the one that wasn't holding adams hand)
On the bump I smiled I would fined out what my baby is.

As we made it outside we could see the rest of the group there,I could also see Kaoru tearing up a little bit, as we got outside a lot-no scratch that-the whole staff came outside,and I mean ALL of them. We all looked at them a tad bit confused, "Masters,we know that you will most likely refuse be we all would like to join in on the baby shower if that is alright!" One of the butlers said wile bowing.

We all looked at each other and smiled "Of course you may!,come on!"Adam said.The staff looked shocked but exited, I'm glad that he's being nicer,maybe fatherhood has changed him for the better. We walked up to the group and Kaoru and I hugged,

"I can't believe it!,one of my best friends is starting a family" he said tears staring to run down his face

"Aw Kaoru" I said hugging back

As I stepped back I heard Adam whisper 'told you' and I replied with 'technically I told you!' I replied.

"Clara activate,baby shower mode" Kaoru said. 'Baby shower mode activated'. I'll never understand Carla honestly.

'To begin everyone must separate into,2 different groups,Girls and boys,the parents don't have to decide but voice their opinions now everyone please choose a sticker'

After that stickers shot everywhere from the skateboard,how you may ask?,I do now know.

Everyone choose and it looked like 80% of them chose girl and 20% chose boy. 'Alright now that everyone has chosen the parents may voice their opinions now' Carla stated again, I swear she's freaking me out.

"Well~,don't keep us hanging,what do you two think!" Kojiro asked. "Well if it's a boy I'm going to treat him with all the love I can and do better than my father ever did,I'll except him and love him!,if it's a girl I'll spoil her like the little princess she is!" Adam said,everyone awwed, "That was beautiful darling" I said looking at him then looking back at everyone else

"I honestly could care less what their gender is,as long as their healthy and strong" I said and at that everyone awwed even thought it wasn't that adorable of a speech.

'Alright now then everyone write down a name for either gender,and the parents will pick out the names' she stated yet again.

Once everyone choose the names we decided to try and speed through and pick out some names,they were all very beautiful and cute but we finally chose two,

Girl:Akemi
Boy:Fuji

"Aright everyone,we have made out decisions on which names we've decided on!" Ain-ADAM!,Adam said,
Everyone gathered around.

"Well we've decided one two names,and the reason for this is because of the meaning" he said as he puts his arm around my back and holds my hand wile my free hand is on top of my baby bump.

"We've chosen Akemi if it's a girl" he said, "or Fuji it's a boy" I finished. We heard two gasps,it was Kaoru and Ms.Gen.

"I'm guessing it was you two" I stated, they nodded their heads. "I figured that if it's a girl her names should represent her,and she will be a little beauty" Ms.Gen said "I did it for the same reason,I though that the boy should be represented as his Royal beauty" Kaoru said rubbing the back of his neck.

"They're amazing names" I smiled at them,and they smiled back.

'Alright everyone,it is time for the baby to be revealed' Carla said, again!,never gonna get used to that!

Adams P.O.V
I can't believe it,I'm finally going to fined out if I'm having a little girl or a little boy!.
A drone came up and dropped off a box perfectly in my hands, it said 'pull' with the little note sticking out, so we did we pulled.

It read.

It's

A

Girl

Or

A

Boy?

Let's

Fined

Out!

I'ma rip this thing I swear cuz next thing I know the special cake was brought over.

Perfect!

As one of the butlers dropped off the cake and us thanking him,Tadashi graded the knife. I helped him cut the cake in the exact spot were I was planning it.

We cut the cake and their was a small box.

Tadashis P.O.V
It was a small velvet box that was in a plastic bag not trying to ruin the velvet packaging.

"HEY TADASHI!" I heard Reki yell,I look over at the group seeing Reki,Langa,Miya and Hiromi holding up signs saying-

Will

You

Marry

Me?

My eyes widened, right next to them was Kaoru and kojiro holding another set of signs saying

Turn
Around

Immediately,I turn around and saw Ainosuke-sama on his knees holding the box out of the plastic bag,wide open showing a diamond marriage ring!

I put my hands over my mouth as I saw him, "Tadashi Kikuchi,You have been by my side ever since I was 7 and you were 8, keep in mined you were a only a few months older!" He stated which caused a laugh from everyone especially me.

"You stayed by my side, You taught me how to skate,and I felt so free when I was with you!,even when things began to get ugly,the day my father found out and I became cold and angry and lashed out for no reason!....you still stayed by my side,you've helped me every time I got hurt,you would always be there with a first aid kit prepared,And with so much love and comfort I never could have thought was possible before, and here we are now dating, you baring our blood child, but I want to change that!,I want to make it official, I want you to be mine,and mine forever,so this is why I'm asking, Tadashi Kikuchi, will you Marry me?,Will you be my pup Forever and become Tadashi Shindo?"

As he finished his speech I already knew my face was drenched with tears
"YES!" I blurted out and ran into his arms.

He quickly got up not wanting me to bend down,and hugged me. Everyone began to cheer, I could see reki and Joe crying wile Oak gave a wide smile,Kaoru,Miya and Langa tearing up,as Hiromi whipped his tears away frantically, I also saw Ms.Gen crying with happiness. We pulled away from the hug and he put the ring on my finger, we kissed, it was passionate and full of love.

And that's when I felt it.

I gasped, my eyes widened,and more tears came down my face, "Baby?!,Whats wrong?!" Adam asked.
"The baby it.." I started
"What about the baby!!,a-are they ok!?" He asked

"They kicked" I said

He dropped to his knees again and put his hands around my tummy,and sure enough the baby was still kicking. "Oh my gosh" he said wile putting a hand over his mouth.

"Our baby's first hello" he started with a small smile, "I guess they found out it we were celebrating them today" I joked,he laughed a little, "alright let's fined out what gender this baby is so we can finally give them a name" Adam said as he got up off the ground.

"Carla get the balloon please" Kaoru said, 'right away' she responded, Carla blowed up a balloon and I didn't even know Carla could do so much, guess it came in handy.

"Alright let's do this!" Reki exclaimed,
"Come on" "woooo"

If we where to live in a small neighborhood,we would have definitely gone to jail for noise complaints.

"Alright let's do this!" Adam said,handing me the knife as he held the balloon, "alright in the count of 3" I said, "One.....Two.....THREE!!!" We all counted down, and I stabbed the balloon and the dust was

Blue

We where having a boy,Oh my gosh we're having a boy!

I played the knife down and covered my mouth not able to contain my happiness,Adam doing the same, wile everyone cheered. Almost immediately the group came up and we did what Miya called a group hug?

"I can't believe it!,Where going to have another boy-" reki stopped "wait... we're only....and we're all......" was reki okay?, oh,OH, oh that's why he's shocked!

We all bursted out laughing, "Man,we're all just a bunch of guys dating guys, huh?" Kojiro said laughing. "Yup,and who knows maybe this little guys will be our first straight,or he'll also be 💅,Who knows" Kaoru said wile doing his hands in a showing off nail pose to show what he meant. "Still though" he continued...

Uh oh, he has that look on his face

"Ada-Ainosuke,I swear to everything and as everyone here as my witness, if you hurt my little brother or my future nephew I swear I will not hesitate for even a second to slap you cross the face,and feed you to the damn leaches" Kaoru said hugging me,to say he scared everyone would be an understatement.

"I-I wouldn't dream of it" Adam said holding his hand up in defense,obviously scared of Kaoru.

After that,we all talked about ideas for the nursery, that was until a certain red head, *cough cough* reki *cough* got their hands on the music.

It went from a sow jazzy tone,which I never liked,but it was playing,to a slow romantic dance, at this everyone grabbed a partner and danced, Kaoru and Kojiro danced together obviously, along with Langa and reki, and Oak and Hiromi. Adam extended his hand towards me "may I have this dance,my sweet pup" he said in the same tone he used when he said that I was his for the rest of our lives, I could feel my face heat up but grabbed his hand "yes,you may" I responded.

All of the other maids and butler and security guards were dancing with each other,and poor Miya was forced to dance with one of the girls that he barely knew,meanwhile I spotted a cute maybe soon to be couple, one of our security guards Shun,and butlers Mio,I think they'll be together soon.

As we danced it felt like the word had disappeared and it was only  me and Adam,Cheesy I know, but it's true.

Today has to be one of the happiest day of my life,and I know soon our baby will be here and maybe be here for our wedding day,either way I can't wait

3rf person POV (2 days before)
"WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!"
Imai shouted as she slammed the letter that Adam had sent telling her about the marriage 2 days before the baby shower. "W-WE CAN GET A GIRL OF OUR CHOICE AND PRETEND SHES PREGNANT!,WE COULD ALWAYS GET A SPERM DONATION!" Kata yelled
"NO THAY WILL NEVER WORK!"Yua yelled back.

"No because the main problem is the child" Imai said. "What what do we do?" The other two asked

"Isn't it obvious?,we get rid of the child" she finished

T.B.C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.6K 27
- she's a mystery he wants to uncover - - - word count: 30k+ highest rankings: - #1 in reki - #1 in joe - #1 in skating - #16 in cherry - #3 in...
43.1K 1.1K 30
Just like the other books, this one follows the storyline of y/n joining Reki and Langa on their skating adventure. I own none of the pictures that...
86.8K 3K 12
Joe and Cherry are hopelessly in love with each other. Cherry is completely aware of these feelings and has excepted them, Joe on the other hand is a...
35K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...