THE CRY OF SWAN SONG - sokeefe

By LoveBookwormGirl

Keefe has stood in the shadows way too long. After a talk with Ro Keefe knows he needs to confess. Sophie des... More

A/N :)
Chapter 1 Keefe POV
Chapter 2- Keefe
Chapter 3- Sophie POV
Chapter 4 -Biana POV
Chapter 5: Fitz POV
Chapter 6: Tam POV
Chapter 7: Keefe POV
Chapter 8 : Keefe POV
Chapter 9 : Sophie POV
Chapter 10 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 11 : Linh POV
Chapter 12 : Biana POV
Chapter 13: Sophie POV
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Chapter 14: Keefe POV
Chapter 15 : Biana POV
PLEASE READ QUICK
SPECIAL 1K ACE POV
Chapter 18 : Keefe POV
Chapter 19 : Keefe POV
ANNOUNCEMENT
Not an update unfourtunately
Chapter 20 - Fitz POV
SPECIAL 2K CHAPTER 21
UPDATE STATS
Chapter 22 : Sophie POV
2K Special Dex : Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sophie POV
Chapter 25 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 26 : Dex POV
Chapter 27: Sophie POV
Chapter 28 : ??? POV
Sorry y'all for the wait!
Chapter 29: Ace POV
SHOUTOUTS
STOP RIGHT NOW- OMG
Chapter 30 : Keefe POV
Chapter 31 : Dex POV
Chapter 32 : Keefe and Sophie POV
Chapter 33 : Keefe and Sophie Join POV
Chapter 34: Sophie POV
Chapter 35: Multiple POV
Chapter 36 : Sophie POV
Chapter 37 : Keefe POV
Chapter 38 : Sophie POV
Epilouge
Announcements And Dedications
thank you thank you thank you
Special 40K BONUS EPILOGUE

Chapter 17 : Sophie POV

1.2K 17 91
By LoveBookwormGirl

A/N: shoutout to amazing ChocolateAliyah13 for voting chappie 3

Still fuming from my argument with Keefe I dried my tears, but they freely flowed. I sobbed into Elwins shoulder, until the golden sun dipped below the horizon. Darkness befell the lost cities, darkness befell me.

Something inside me stirred. Something dark, and like that, I was afraid to fall asleep.

Elwin kept patience and held me whilst I cried. He repeatedly said it would be okay, and kept holding me. At around 9 he stood up to leave and I dried my eyes. I had no tears left to cry, and that was okay, because I wouldn't let this broken, sad, guilt ridden Keefe stay this way, I would find a way to make him the funny, happy boy that I know he is, I need to understand him.

I drifted into nightmarish sleep. All throughout the night tossed and turned while dreaming of betrayal and the neverseen.

At first the dream was peaceful, I walked a path full of life, garden and plants everywhere, but as I descended down rose tiled path, darkness clouded my vision. So I cried for help, the echoes of my sobs of pain encircling me, tightening, strangling. Choked screams escaped my lips. 

Words encircled my being whilst tightly grasping my wrists. 

You'll never save the lost cities

I cried for help, for anyone.

"Please stop! Help me! Keefe! Fitz! Tam! Linh! Biana! Dex! Anyone please!" I collapsed on the floor in agony. "Help me! I don't want to die please!" 

Worthless

"I'm so scared! Please anyone help me!" 

Aw... is the little Moonlark scared? What are you scared of Moonlark?

"Stop! Please!" I sobbed with desperation. I felt the tightening loosen a little, but still hungry for blood.

I know... herself

And then I recognized the voice.

Keefe

"All she does is pretend." Dream Keefe cocked his head a little to the side. "Tell me Moonlark, why? What's your purpose?" His evil smile widened.

I  stuttered whilst falling to the ground in relief, the tightening stopped.

"To make people like you...see otherwise." I said before falling to the ground. 

Dream Keefe's face softened.

"No! Stop!" Keefe murmered to himself.

"Don't listen to her!" Dream Keefe scolded himself. 

"What?" I said.

"Sophie!" Keefe screamed "Don't listen to them."

Whatever was possesing his body was back in control.

"Let's try again? Shall we Moonlark?".

I screamed a ear splitting, traumatising scream before Dream Keefe faded as if he were mere pixels. 

I started to fade too. Losing myself further into the madness.

I woke with a start

-------------------------------

12:00

I woke suddenly gasping for breath, my race car fast heart rate. Sweat trickled down my face, beads slowly cooling my burning temples. I started to scream, and sob, sobs of pain, guilt, sadness, loss, mourning. I sobbed into my hands now wet with my tears. Make it go away....

My head was pounding was a vengeance, my memories fuzzy but all I know was that it hurt. I sobbed and repeatedly wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. The tears freely flowed, my sobs of agony were now wails of hopelessness. 

My head felt heavy and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe

I tried breathing, but ended up screaming for help, my struggled cries for help were muffled from my voice continously going away. I tried forcing air into my lungs but I couldn't. 

"In and out Sophie" Her human mother used to say to her. 

In

Out

I was frozen, sweat trickling down my face, curled into a ball, helpless, worthless, in a healing center bed. My eyes wide open and alert, I barely registered Elwin walking in and yelling over his imparter to Livvy to come help. I barely registered my parents come in and run over to me. 

I barely registered Fitz running to my side, sacrificing his night to come. Her kept transmitting to me it seemed. But I couldn't remember how to transmit back. 

I barely registered Biana crying in the hallway. 

In 

Out

I must have looked terrible because everyone looking at me with such pity and worry.

I couldn't move but I felt a dark force pulling me down and down....

Moving without moving. Ha!

I couldn't move, but my lips moved whimpering softly, sobbing softly, but too softly to hear. 

I was losing conciousness but seemed right awake. 

I stayed like that for a while, not moving, just observing. Concious but not. 

Living but not.

Whole but shattered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biana POV:

12:30am and I couldn't sleep still. Tam Song and I kissed. Of course I ran out straight after that, like an idiot in a Healing Center gown but I couldn't help it, fight or flight response. 

I'd rather not punch Tam.

But it was so magical that I hid in the school (yes I know, weird) until he left and then checked out of the healing center to go home. I still hadn't told Sophie about Ace well I guess I will later. I might hail her at 6. What a lazy girl, usually sleeping til 12.

I laid in bed smiling like a idiot. Happiness was eternal, in this moment nothing could go wrong. 

Well, something went wrong. 

"Biana!" Someone called. They started screaming my name, repeatedly. It was getting a little annoying and ruining this moment.

"What?!" I screamed.

Fitz burst into my room tears running down his cheeks, his usually neat hair messy, but not Keefe careless messy, bad messy. He tore a shaky hand through his atrocious hair. He rubbed his temple and said shakily. 

"S-sophie, something happened to her." He barely stuttered out before he started bawling. "Elwin hailed me and I- I asked what had happened, I thought something had happened to you but he told me that he had just hailed Livvy but something was wrong with Sophie, she wouldn't stop screaming and she isn't responding."

 My eyes widened and I rushed to the door and pulled him into a bear hug. (It was a special occasion)

"Im so sorry, I promise we'll get her back." 

"I don't think we can..." He said grimly and on the verge of another breakdown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I burst into the healing center. Anger boiling inside of me. My eyes were wild and I burst into tears when I saw Sophie alive but dead, her eyes were hollow and she looked defeated, broken. I started crying even more when I saw Edaline and Grady sitting near her smiling at her, whilst crying. 

"We're here Sophie." Edaline said whilst smiling, clearly forced. 

"Whatever you need." Grady said. 

Biana had to turn away, it felt too private to listen in on. Linh and Tam rushed in, Tam briefly glancing at me before turning their attention to Sophie. I saw all colour drain from Linh's face and Tam had to lead her from the room, she was about to cry.

                     - 3rd Person -

Elwin was messy, his coat hanging off one shoulder, his glasses slanted his hair being ambushed by the shaky hand typing away on a device of some sort. 

"She's gone..." He said, the room went dead silent. He broke down. 

He turned back to everyone, including Dex who was standing at the door.

"Her mind is broken."

Dex looking more defeated than anyone, his eyes, bloodshot red, his hair dishevelled, his mouth turned into a heartbreaking frown, silent tears slid down his face. He kept mumbling to himself whilst making himself over to Sophie whilst crying. He was taking this the hardest.

But he wasn't.

Because Keefe Fricking Sencen was standing at the door his heart broken at the scene before him. 

His fault

All his fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.4K 33
One half of the time it's a gun fight The other half, we're taking off clothes, clothes, clothes🎶 Alethia Verstappen, Formula 1 driver for Ferrari ...
199K 1.3K 37
❛❛The girl and the two boys. What happens when love enters the picture.❜❜ Sophie, Fitz, Keefe. Oblivious, perfect, and loving. When Sophie gets with...
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
272K 4.5K 29
Sophie Foster is a normal teenager in San Francisco, and she is in college with her best friends, Biana and Fitz Vacker and Dex Diznee. Everything in...