π”Έπ•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π”Ύπ•£π•’π•žπ•“π•€...

By 11111111Dolphin

This is my first time writing so don't judge I am still in school!! This is about Avery getting the inherita... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
The Hawthorne Legacy

Chapter 39

1.5K 13 10
By 11111111Dolphin

We climbed out of the SUV and into the McNamara, Ortega, and Jones buildings. I follow Alisa to a table where the certificate lay. She gestured to it and I took Xander's hand and ran up to it. There it said.

Amber Hannah Hawthorne was born to Sarah Grambs and Tobias Hawthorne II  at the  New Castle Hospital in New Castle, Connecticut. Female. April 27th. 

My mouth dropped as I read what it said "But. How? Who?" I looked up at Xander. Nash came over and looked at the certificate. 

"That is why Alisa wanted me here."

"Why? Who is he." I said my voice rough. Jameson and Grayson went to look at the certificate. 

"He is our uncle," Nash said.

"You have an uncle?"

"Had. He died in a fire." Grayson spoke up.

"When did he die?"

"Around twenty years ago." Xander squeaked.

"But I am sixteen. It can't be. If he died how is he, my father? Maybe there is another Tobias Hawthorne the second. This means that Libby isn't my sister at all. Avery is my half and you guys really are my cousins." I ranted and they just stood there and listened. "Is this why your grandfather chose me and my sister? Why my birth certificate was erased? To start the game?"

"Well, Amber let's go and play this game," Xander said. 

Breaking my line of thoughts Xander grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. He started running. I ran away with him. Jameson and Grayson followed behind us and Nash were behind them. I felt the moment. I was bursting with energy and thoughts. Now, this was a game I wanted to play with the people around me there as well. I looked behind and smiled at them. They would always be there. I turned to Xander and he turned to me.

"This is the start"

yay. I finished. So who wants 'The Hawthorne Legacy'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 598 19
Jessica Grambs couldn't be happier. She was living at Hawthorne house with her sisters, one just so happened to be a billionaire, she no longer neede...
104K 2.6K 40
"It wasn't Jameson or Grayson's fault that Emily died," Liz clarifies for Avery. "Because it was mine." the inheritance games trilogy grayson hawthor...
97.7K 1.6K 25
"With you I'd dance in a storm, in my best dress. Fearless" I told him. Grayson Davenport Hawthorne only stared at me with his piercing, grey eyes. "...
9.8K 242 15
The Hawthorne siblings. Four boys. One girl. Cross one and you have to deal with the other four. Nash Hawthorne, Grayson Hawthorne, Jameson Hawthorne...