cale LEVEL UP

By S3ansean

The last thing Kim Roksoo expected is to meet a god, and that wasn't the end of it. Now he has to live in the... More

chapter1: The deal
Chapter 2: The start
notes
chapter 3: start (2)
Chapter 4: Mother's grave and a talk with the assassin
chapter 5: Ancient Power
Chapter 6: Rumors
Chapter 7: Let's go out!
Chapter 8: Second Ancient Power
Chapter 9: Crimson fairy
Chapter 10: They Met
Chapter 11: The Met (2)
Chapter 12: Planning for the trip
Chapter 14: Heading Out (2)
Chapter 15: Meeting the real trash
Chapter 16: Exposed
Chapter 17: Did you lose a dragon? Now he is mine
Chapter 18:Did you lose a dragon? Now he is mine (2)
Chapter 19: Puzzle city
Chapter 20: The vitality of the heart
Chapter 21: Returning the favor
Chapter 22: Exposed again
Chapter 23: The capital
Chapter 24: Berserker Lock
Chapter 25: What happened?
Chapter 26: A talk with the mage
Chapter 27: Raon Miru
Chapter 28:being still and pulling the strings
Chapter 29: Meeting the crown prince.

Chapter 13: Heading out

1.3K 100 31
By S3ansean

Cale insisted that he is a normal human being. But the look Choi Han was giving him told him that he would not believe him.

Cale just ignored it and dismissed them, now he was laying on his bed thinking about the event that he didn't tell them about.

'How to deal with the black dragon?'

If Cale didn't know that the leader of the organization is a reincarnation who is more powerful than Choi Han, he will let the dragon free. But the White shit won't let something as valuable as a dragon egg be sold to the marquis.

That means that the dragon egg was sold without his knowledge, so what will happen if he somehow found a baby dragon in the wild.

'The black dragon will be in danger'

Cale looked at the two kittens who were sleeping by his side.

'I am already taking care of two children, adding one more wouldn't be a problem.'

Cale's eyes held an angry fire in them.

'And I need to make Venion's life a living hell. Those who torture children are worst then Trash'

Choi Han end up killing the black dragon in the novel, but that will be changed.

Cale doesn't and wouldn't allow a child to live an abusive life as long as he can.

He was abused when he was a child. why? Because he was an orphan, he had no one to protect him. In the end Kim Rok Soo gave in.

That's why Cale personally liked this dragon, even after all the abuse he went through he didn't give up. He was different from the useless Kim Rok Soo.

Cale stopped thinking about it and picked up the bag Hans brought. Cale's eyes shone when he opened it.

There were five items in there and a list.

The list explained each item in there, there were three pieces of jewelry, a pair of daggers and a spell book,

Cale read the list.

The spell book teaches a few magic spells: invisibility ,teleportation and more.

Cale started smiling brightly.

It is an obvious fact that the level of magic in each world will be different, so spell books must get a good price.

The daggers were very high quality, and when they were being made, the black smith added a very dangerous poison to them. The poison will not show any effect and the victim will die suddenly after five days.

These daggers were also a good option to sell.

And for the jewelry they were high Quality and the gems on them were quite rare.

But they don't have any special effects or anything so their price in the shop won't be high.

Cale didn't care about these items. Because for now he just need some items to start, he already has some items he plans on getting in the future to sell.

Cale opened the dimensional shop, the kittens were still sleeping so they didn't notice.

[Welcome to the dimensional shop.

Please name your page.]

Cale didn't have any name for it, so he just went with his mothers last name.

[your page has been registered under the name Thames.

(A/N: you will know why I did this in the future :p )

There are three ways to sell an item.

The first is for you to set a fixed price, and the first one to buy it gets it.

The second is timed auction: you will put an item for a specific period of time and the highest bidder gets it.

The last one is for you to put the trade mode, the item will be displayed on your page and people can propose a price or trade to get it.]

Cale thought about it, and found that for now the first option is out of the window. He doesn't know the normal prices in the Shop so he can easily get ripped off.

The second option is good for rare items, Cale decided to put the spell book in auction for the next five days. He didn't know what starting price he should put , so he put 1000p.

For the rest of the items he chose the last option.

[If you need an item you can use the search bar to look for it.

And if you have a favorite shop you can mark it, and each time the shop puts something new you will get a notification.

The last thing is the ability to add friends, friends can talk to each other freely, but for each freien you add you need to pay 500p]

(A/N: this is a hint for something, if you know where this is going put it in the comment ;)

Cale didn't try to buy anything as he still didn't have any point, he closed the screen and fell asleep cuddling his kids.

*************

Far away, in a dark cave there was an injured creature sleeping.

The creature opened his eyes as it heard someone talking in his mind.

-child.

The voice was very annoying.

-child, you will soon be free, my son will free you soon.

The creature's dark blue eyes shone in the darkness. He will wait for the day it finally gets his freedom. And of course gets his revenge.

**************

In a Castle in the Endable Kingdom.

A red haired man wearing a White mask, was sitting on a throne looking at his subordinate.

"Did you find anything out of the ordinary?"

"My liege, we still didn't find anything"

The subordinate looked hesitant.

"Keep looking, and keep an eye on the church of the GoD"

The subordinate left the room and the red head was thinking.

'...something will happen, I felt something related to the curse'

***********************

Five days passed quickly for Cale with how busy he was.

In these five days, Cale did many things.

He was able to sell the jewelry in the Shop, was able to trade the daggers for a very good item ,and for the spell book the auction will end tonight.

He also made some plans with Basen to start strengthening the territory, and made some connections with Billos.

As for now Cale joined his family for breakfast for the first time in a while. Count Deruth looked at his son, who was wearing extremely simple clothes, and started to smile.

"I guess you are leaving today."

Today was the day that Cale would leave the Henituse territory and head toward the capital.

"It doesn't look like you are nervous."

Cale smiled instead of responding to his father's statement. Cale's complexion had gotten much better in the last few days. It had no choice but to get better.

It was raining in the Henituse territory until yesterday. If the story went as it did in the novel, Cale would have been beaten to a pulp on a rainy day. Of course, Cale was not beaten up yesterday.

He could also sleep well now. This was because he could feel the Indestructible Shield always surrounding his heart. Protecting him from any form of danger.

"Father."

Cale looked at the breakfast spread that was fancier than ever before, as he asked.

"It looks like the number of people in the envoy has grown again. I asked you to reduce the number."

He had asked his father to decrease the number of servants accompanying him to help with his needs. He said that Hans and Ron were enough. Of course, Hans turned pale at first, however, he started to pack right away after hearing that the kittens will be traveling with them as well.

"Ah, about that..."

For some reason, Deruth stopped his sentence without finishing. At that moment, someone else's voice interjected itself into their conversation.

"That was my decision."

It was the Count's wife, Violan.

Her hair was perfectly formed in a bun, without a single stray hair, as she was looking down at her plate. She looked so similar to her son, Basen. Even the way they both did not make eye contact with Cale and had a stoic expression was the same.

"We can't have someone from our family looking poor and terrible just because you want to go with such a small envoy."

It was an extremely stoic voice. Violan then lifted up her gaze to look in Cale's direction before continuing on.

"... I am not saying you are terrible."

"Even I know that much."

Violan hesitated for a moment after hearing Cale's response, before taking another bite of her food and continuing to speak.

"People, especially nobles, care a lot about appearances."

The Countess Violan. Cale quietly watched her.

She was born as the eldest daughter of a poor artist's family, and had dreamt about being the head of a merchant guild when she grew up. She was influenced by the luxury items being sold to the nobles and came to the Henituse territory. Once she got here, she fell in love with the art of sculpting.

Eventually, she met Count Deruth and fell in love, living as the director for the territory's cultural business operations.

In Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo's opinion, she had a lot of pride for herself and her life, which was why she had a lot of pride for this family as well.

Even though she knew that Cale was silently observing her, she continued on without a single change in her expression.

"Art is not for those human tras- mm."

She was a bit of a coarse speaker because she worked in the merchant world for a while.

"Anyways, there are a lot of people who think that appearances reveal everything about a person."

That was her way of telling Cale to take a lot of servants with him. Her goal was for Cale to not be judged negatively just because he only took a few servants with him.

Naturally, Cale wanted to take a lot of people to do his biddings for him as well.

'How nice and relaxing would it be?'

He was finding it difficult to get changed without a servant now. Kim Rok Soo had been in this world as Cale for only about a week, but he already could not let go of that easy life.

However, a few days into Cale's future was a crazy Black Dragon.

If he cannot release this crazy dragon in advance, it might go wild and kill a lot of people. Although Cale didn't care about what happened to other people, he still did not want to see people dying in front of his eyes.

Furthermore, he also didn't want to take responsibility for those people who will be injured because of the dragon.

Responsibility was a heavy burden, and for someone like Kim Rok Soo, who had taken responsibility for his own life since he was a young boy, he knew that responsibility related to people and people's lives was the scariest and heaviest burden.

That was why he started to speak.

"Art is the mirror of the soul."

Violan lifted her gaze off of her plate and looked toward Cale. This was the first time in a long while that the two of them had made eye contact with each other.

"...You do know about that."

"Yes. I do know."

Cale had roamed around the entire territory the last four days to prepare the things he needed on this trip. He just recited one of the things he saw on one of those trips.

"Sculpting is not just cutting into a chunk of marble. It is creating a reflection of what is in your heart."

This time, it was Cale who looked at his plate and continued to eat while Violan was watching him.

"I read that on the plaque at the Gallery."

The Gallery in the Henituse territory displayed the works of new sculptors. That statement that was written on the plaque in the Gallery was something that Violan had personally written.

"...Do as you wish. I will reduce the number of people going with you, but, in return, the carriage and everything in it shall be of the highest quality. That is how it should be for us Henituse people."

"That is fine with me. Please give me the most expensive stuff."

"Great. I will make sure you have a carriage that won't even hurt your butt as you travel across bumpy roads."

"Only the best."

Cale could not see it because he was looking at his plate, but there was a slight smile on Violan's face, before it disappeared. Count Deruth, who had been watching this from the start, let out a fake cough to cover up his slowly rising smile, and asked Cale.

"Did you verify the information from Hans regarding the personalities of all the nobles who will be going to the capital?"

Deruth had used his own network, as well as the information guild to purchase information on the other nobles, and had handed it to Hans to give to Cale.

"Yes. It was pretty entertaining."

It was probably difficult to purchase that file. In fact, it probably cost a fortune. Although it only had about three or four lines about each person, it was precious and expensive to purchase information on nobles.

"There are some petty ones, some stupid ones, some smart and scary ones, even some who are desperate for power. Looks like all sorts of people are coming this time."

Of course, there were also some stupidly nice people, villains, and trash as well.

"You read the file I sent you. Ahem. Anyways, do as you please. But Cale."

"Yes, father."

"I heard a strange rumor."

Cale's shoulders flinched just ever so slightly.

"Apparently the man-eating tree, that black tree, has changed. It is now a white three with beautiful blue leaves. There are even grass growing in that spot where nothing used to grow."

The place that had changed the most in the last four days was none other than the top of the hill in the slums. It was a location where only the black tree had resided, however, that tree turned white with blue leaves after Cale had resolved its grudge, and it was now beautiful tree that looked almost divine.

"Isn't it an interesting rumor?"

"It is. What an interesting rumor."

Cale had no intentions of revealing his Ancient Power right now, so he simply pretended to have no knowledge of it.

There was no way that Count Deruth did not know about the fact that he went to the slums. However, he would not have any knowledge of the Ancient Power. He would just suspect that something happened with Cale and the man-eating tree.

"Yes, but it isn't that big of a deal. However, you need to pay attention to rumors no matter what you do. There is nothing scarier than human eyes and mouths. However, anything that happens inside the territory is fine for members of our household."

"I will keep that in mind."

Cale felt like he really could live a peaceful life, as long as he remained in their territory. How great would it be to quickly come back from the capital and live the life of a couch potato?

Sadly he needs to deal with a white shit, before he does that.

The luxurious breakfast that was made for Cale, who was leaving for the capital, finally came to an end. He received goodbyes from the Count and Countess, who couldn't watch him leave because they had work to do, and then made eye contact with his siblings, who were awkwardly standing there.

"What?"

His younger brother, Basen, just shook his head at Cale's question. His younger sister, Lily, slowly approached him. 7 years old. This youngest sibling of his was 11 years apart from him.

"P, please have a safe trip."

"Thanks. You be safe here too."

Lily vigorously nodded her head.

"Yes!"

She then quietly looked at Cale. Cale just casually asked in response to her gaze.

"Should I buy you a present while on my trip?"

"Really?"

'As I thought. She wanted a present.'

Cale nodded his head as he watched the surprised, amazed, and happy expression all taking turns showing up on Lily's face.

"Yes. What would you like?"

"A sword."

"...What?"

"Please buy me a sword."

'A 7 year old wants a sword?'

Seeing the shock on Cale's face, Basen started to speak.

"Hyung-nim, Lily's dream these days is to become a swordsman."

"Is that so?"

Cale seriously looked toward Lily. The people of this household all had long arms, long legs, and a good physique. Lily was only 7 years old, but she was tall for her age and could easily become a good swordsman if she put in the effort.

"I guess it would suit her."

Lily's eyes started to sparkle.

"I will buy you an expensive one."

Lily started to smile as she lowered her head in embarrassment instead of responding. Cale did not see this, as he looked toward his 15 year old younger brother, who was looking at him.

"You want something too?"

"A fountain pen."

"Got it."

The breakfast came to an end once he got the list of presents from his siblings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 11.1K 37
"You don't need less and only me. I'm the only one you must love. Therefore, all you have to do is to stay by my side and love me." [OG! Cale Henitu...
6.9K 588 8
What if after their world got destroyed OgChoi Han wakes up as OgCale's 'ghost' companion? Og Choi Han has been there since OgCale was a baby, taking...
25.8K 1.5K 26
kim roksu appears in the henituse wine cellar fifteen years before the start of tboah, he then accidentally falls in love with a scary assassin butle...
40.8K 2.8K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...