Nadhir Nasar (IMAGINES/FANFIC)

By my7luck

I've noticed that there is no fanfic about him here so why not do one... I have so many plot story to write a... More

Nips - Nadhir Nasar
Frenemy - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Wait for me - Nadhir Nasar
Please, Help me - Shafiq Hambali
Hi - Nadhir Nasar
It's You - Nadhir Nasar
Misunderstood - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Goodbye - Nadhir Nasar
I'm here for you - Shafiq Hambali
The truth - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Enemies to Lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain
Bestfriend to lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain (Part 1)
Bestfriend to lover - Hilmi Zulkarnain (Part 2)
Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (Part 1)
Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (Part 2)
Fangs - Nadhir Nasar (The end)
Worries - Naim Ismet
Latte - Izhan
Ismet Brothers - Naim Ismet & Fakhri Ismet (Part 1)
Ismet Brothers - Naim Ismet & Fakhri Ismet (Part 2)
Ismet Brothers - Naim Ismet & Fakhri Ismet (Naim Ending)
Thank you - Nadhir Nasar
First Love - Nadhir Nasar (Part 1)
Nadhir Nasar - First Love (Part 2)

Our little secret - Hilmi Zulkarnain

938 26 5
By my7luck

The day have already turn dark and you are sitting alone at the corridor that is not far from your asrama. You stare at the dark yet filled with shining star, being mesmerize by the beautiful night sky.

"You know that you shouldn't be out at this time. If our warden found out about this, you will be in big trouble" a male voice warn you from your side.
"Don't worry...it's still 9. I still have an hour before I have to go in my room" you said looking up at him then pat the empty space for him to sit beside you.
"I shouldn't be here with you. If we get caught, we are dead meat" he said but sat down anyway.
"Let's think that later and just cherish this moment" you smile at him before resting your head on his shoulder.

You and him stared the beautiful night sky as minutes past by. You didn't realize it was near 10pm until his phone rang.
"Is Aizat calling you?" You ask.
"No. I actually set an alarm to remind us of the time" he cheekily smile.
"Are you that afraid to get caught?" You gave him a disbelief face.
"I am the ketua Pelajar for a reason" he cockily smile at you.
"Ketua Pelajar my ass" you snorts at him before standing up.
"Hey...y/n wait" he held your wrist.
"What is it?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Where is my goodnight wish?" He innocently ask.
"Oh! Is the ketua Pelajar asking me...a no tittle student for a goodnight wish?" You point at yourself.
"For a no tittle student...you are quite annoying but luckily you are cute since you are my girlfriend" he gave a cynical smile.
"And you're also lucky that you're my loving boyfriend" you also give him a cynical smile.

You pull him by the collar and gave him a peck on cheek.
"Goodnight, sayang....See you tomorrow, ketua Pelajar ~" you whisper before leaving him star struck.

The next day, you are sitting beside Jaja while talking about things with her and Aaida. The boys just come by and greeted you 3. Hilmi secretly place a lollipop with a small note attached to it. You secretly took a look at what the not wrote.

"Good morning, y/n. ❤️"

You genuinely smile at the small note he gave you. You raise your head and eyed him. You secretly gave him a wink as a sign that you read his note and also a sign of thank you for the lollipop. He shyly covered half of his face with his palm to hide his blushing state. You two are actually in a secret relationship. It was a mutual decision because you don't want any attention drawn to you or him, especially him since he is given the tittle of ketua Pelajar in your school.

After the first period ended, your class teacher come by to tell your class that you will be getting a new student. She let the new student come in and to your surprise, it was your childhood friend.

"Joshua?!" You accidentally called his name out loud.
"Y/n, you know him?" Your class teacher ask and you nodded.
"Good! You can show him around school after class and helped him be familiarize with our school." She ask.
"Okay teacher" you agreed to her and gave a smile at Joshua.

Little did you know, Hilmi was watching the whole scene with jealousy. Without him noticing it, his eyebrow was furrowing and if he can shot laser from his eyes, he won't hesitate to laser Joshua on the forehead. He can sense that something is gonna happen between you and him because of Joshua. He doesn't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing but he doesn't like the feeling of it.

It was now recess time, your friends asked if you wanted to join them but you decline and said that you wanted to catch up with Joshua. They respectfully accept your decision but Hilmi wasn't having it. You have him a reassure look that it's gonna be okay so he gave in and gave you an okay look.

Later on, school ended. You told him you will wait for him at the corridor near his asrama to show him around school. As you were waiting for him, someone tap your shoulder from behind.

"Hilmi?" You raise your head at him.
"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for me?" He ask while smiling.
"Actually I'm waiting for Joshua. I want to show him around school" you awkwardly smile.
"Joshua" he frown saying that name.
"Babe...you okay? Joshua is just my childhood friend. You trust me right?" You ask, looking a round before holding his hand.
"I know...i do trust you but I can't seem to trust him" he frown, holding tightly on your hand.
"Joshua is a good friend of mine. He won't hurt me." You reassure him.
"If...if something goes wrong. Just blow the whistle that I gave you, okay" he point at the whistle wrap around your neck.
"I promise" you pinky promise him and saw Joshua is on his way toward you.
"He's here. See you later, babe" you said before going to Joshua.

A month have pass by and you have been hanging out with Joshua more lately. Hilmi feel like you and him haven't been spend time together in a month. You even rarely text nor call him ever since Joshua come. He tried to bring you for a date on Saturday like you both always do but you told him you made plan with Joshua. It kinda lead to an argument between you and Hilmi.

"Why can't you let me be friend with Joshua? Who are you to forbid me?!" You whisper yelled at him.
"I'm not forbidding you, y/n. But can't you see that you have always been with him? You rarely reply my text nor call me like you always do. You even cancel our Saturday date because of him. We promise that Saturday is our day to spend the day together but ever since he come...you rarely even see my face!!" He complain to you.
"Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't meant that you can control me to who and what I can do, Hilmi! I thought you trust me on this!?" You frown at him.
"I do trust you but it seem like you prioritize most of your time with him rather than me or your other friends" he state.
"It's been 4 years..I last seen him and I'm sorry that I haven't been with you guys but I just miss hanging out with Joshua. He was my first friend back in middle school. I also want to help him to be familiarize here" You said.
"I'm also sorry letting my jealousy get out of hand" he apologize.
"It's fine. Tomorrow is Saturday, how about we go on a date?" You suggested that made him smile again.
"Promise you won't cancel on that?" He ask.
"I won't. We made a promise that Saturday will always be our date day" you smile, holding gently onto his hand.

Later that night, Hilmi was excited to go on a date with you tomorrow. Until Botol called him that Joshua is looking for him.

"Joshua?" He stare on why Joshua ask to meet him.
"can we talk in private?" Joshua ask and Hilmi followed him from behind.
"What is it that you wanna talk about?" Hilmi ask, resting his back on the wall behind him.
"Are you and y/n dating?" He ask making Hilmi eye widen.
"Did y/n told you?!" Hilmi ask.
"So it is true? Joshua smirk.
"So what are you gonna do with that information huh?" Hilmi glare at him.
"If I recall you are our ketua Pelajar so if you were to be found out that you are dating...won't it lead a bad example for the other students? Won't the teachers be disappointed  that their favorite student is doing something they shouldn't be doing in school?" Joshua threaten Hilmi.
" if you do tell the whole school, you will also hurt y/n. Aren't you afraid that you will hurt the girl you like?" Hilmi state that made Joshua stare at him.
"Hahahahaha! You think I like y/n?" Joshua laugh out loud.
"Don't you? You look so close with her so I assume that you..." Hilmi was about to finish his sentence but Joshua push him on the wall, trapping his in between his arms.
"I don't want y/n. To be honest, I want you. You're exactly my type of a guy" Joshua seductively lick his lip making Hilmi shiver down his spine.
"You...you like..." Hilmi was shocked by the whole situation.
"That is right. I like guys. Especially guys like you, Hilmi darling~" Joshua whisper making Hilmi shivers.
"JOSHUA!!!!!! You bitch!!!!!" You scream from the top of your lungs while running towards them.

You kick Joshua off Hilmi and pull Hilmi beside you.
"Sayang..are you okay? He didn't do anything to you right?" You worriedly ask while examines him.
"I'm..I'm okay. I'm just in shock" Hilmi shuttered.
"I'm sorry you have to go through this" you apologize while caressing his cheek to calm his nerves.
"Just when I thought I caught a big fish" Joshua click his tongue.
"You bitch! You dare try to seduce my man!?" You angrily glare at Joshua.
"I was just testing him. You will never knew right?" Joshua shrug.
"Hilmi isn't like that. So don't you dare go near him!" You growl at Joshua.
"Okay..okay..I got your message girl. Fine, I won't go near him but if he want to be near me. I won't hesitate on attacking him" Joshua wink at Hilmi making Hilmi hide at your back.
"Don't you dare lay a finger on him ever again." You warn Joshua.
"Fine...I'm going to bed now. Bye girl" Joshua said before leaving you two.

You turn around to see a shocked Hilmi so you immediately pull him in your embrace.
"I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I didn't know that Joshua aim was you. I should have been more careful" you apologize to him.
"I....I thought he liked you?" Hilmi ask in confusion.
"Joshua is actually gay. He like guys. I'm sorry for not telling you about it but it is his privacy so I didn't want to intrude that. Are you okay?" You carefully ask.
"I think...I'm okay. Thank you for saving me. I don't know what will happen if you haven't come to save me" Hilmi said and rest his chin on top of your head while still in your embrace.
"I promise you that he won't disturb you in any ways he can. If he try to disturb you again. Just tell me and I will break his two arms and legs" you said.
"I bet he won't but please do take a look at me when he's around" Hilmi nervously smile.
"Don't worry, sayang. I've got your back" you gently pat his head.
"Thank you, y/n" he thanked you before hugging you tightly in his warm embrace as you reply his hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
40.6K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
878K 6.7K 114
short imagine stories for when your lonely πŸ˜‰ all the chapters are kind of like a broken up full story so some might not make sense if you don't read...
45.4K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...