E.P.A

By Takatsuki_Sen_

Taking ideas from everything (scp, anime, etc) . This is a story of a world where unknown and strange creatur... More

THE UNKNOWN ROAD AND THE EPA
THE RAY OF HOPE
The Audition Part-1

Introduction

3 1 0
By Takatsuki_Sen_

One guy, while walking on a strange yet beautiful road alone heard something. When he looked back, there was nothing. Then he continued walking back again. He walked again peacefully until he heard another sound. He looked back again only to find out there was nothing! It happened again and again. He became so annoyed that the next time he heard the sound he shouted in an angry way, "The person playing the prank, prepare yourself! You're about to die."

But whoever was making the sound did not listen and made another sound. And this time when the man turned back he died.

The above case is about one of the many paranormal activities which have increased in recent years.

Chapter-1 

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 164 12
π…π¨π«π π’π―πžπ§πžπ¬π¬. The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a kind soul mends the broken one...
35.4K 953 75
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
5.4K 102 11
Yn Swan and her adventure with her mates, the Salvatores, Mikaelsons and the Gerald Tvd x tw x hp Crossover I dont have any rights on the vampire di...