Together Till The End . Walki...

By imdumpling

Eliana Rhee and her brother with a group of survivors travel in search of safety and a secure home. But even... More

Season 1 Info
Rick Grimes
Tell It to the Frogs
Vatos
Wildfire
TS-19
S2, What Lies Ahead
Bloodletting
Save The Last One
Cherokee Rose
Chupacabra
Secrets
Pretty Much Dead Already
Nebraska
Triggerfinger
Judge, Jury, Executioner
Better Angels
Beside the Dying Fire
Sick
Killer Within
Say the Word
When the Dead Come Knocking
Made to Suffer
The Suicide King
Home
I Ain't a Judas
Arrow On The Doorpost
This Sorrowful Life
Welcome to the Tombs
S4 30 Days Without an Accident
Infected
Isolation
Internment
Too Far Gone
Still
Alone
The Grove
S5 , No Sancutary
Stranger
Four Walls and a Roof
Crossed
Coda
What Happened and What's Going On
Them
The Distance
Remember
Forget
Spend
Try
Conquer
S6, First Time Again
Thank You
Always Accountable
No Way Out
The Next World
Knots Unite
Not Tomorrow Yet
The Same Boat
Twice as Far
East
Last Day on Earth
S7, The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
Service
Sing Me A Song
Heart Still Beating
Rock in the Road
New Best Friends
Say Yes
The Other Side

S3 Seed

1.1K 34 11
By imdumpling

Eliana Pov:

"Eli, clear?" Rick asked me as we checked out and abandoned house close by. "Yes." I said checking a bedroom with my knife in hand. Rick, Daryl, T-dog, Carl, Glenn, Maggie soon entered in the house to start checking room to room for supplies and to see if this place is safe to stay in for a bit.

As I checked upstairs I saw Daryl aiming at an owl as it stares right back at him. He then shot at the owl killing it instantly. "Was that really necessary?" I asked as I checked around the room for clothes, food, medicine or anything useful. "Wanna eat?" Daryl asked me. "Yes one owl will feed 9 people including a pregnant woman." I said as I picked up a few pills on a dresser.

"Hey, it's better then starving, let's go." Daryl said waiting for me as I put all the pills and other things I found in my bag. We all nod at Rick that it's safe he then called in the group as one by one walked in with bags of things we got. 

Months went by and a lot has change mostly Lori who's 9 months pregnant and can give birth any moment. "Hey Eli, can I have some painkillers?" Lori asked as she held her belly. "No sorry, you're beyond your third trimester, it's not good for the baby." I said to her making her nod and continued entering the house.

We all soon sat around the living room as Carl rushes over with canned tuna, mushroom soup, beans, tomato soup and more. As soon one of them was open Rick picked one up and threw it across the room startling all of us. We all understood the frustration of Rick... We all were tired, we haven't showered in months, had a proper meal, and haven't found a safe home.

Soon T-dog noticed many walkers around the house getting all of our attention. We all instantly got all our belongings and got out of the house quickly as it wasn't safe to be there. We all got into our car and drove off to hopefully find a safer place to stay.

-

"We got no place to go" T-dog said as we opened our map to find another place to stay. "When this herd meets up with this one, we'll be cut off. We'll never make it south." Maggie said. "What would you say? That was about 150 head?" Daryl said to Maggie.

 "That was last week. It could be twice that by now." I said to Daryl. "This river could have delayed them. If we move fast, we might have a shot to tear right through there." Hershel said. "Yeah but if this group joins with that one, they could spill out this way." I said to Hershel following the map of all the places we tired to stay but just left moments later.

The longest we ever had to stay at a place was a day and a half. "So we're blocked." Maggie said. "Only thing to do is double back at 27 and swing towards Greenville." Rick said pointing at directions. "Yeah, we picked through that already. It's like we spent the winter going in circles." T-dog said to Rick. "Yeah, I know. I know. At Newnan we'll push west. Haven't been through there yet. We can't keep going house to house. Need to find someplace to hole up for a few weeks." Rick said to us.

"All right. It cool if we get to the creek before we head out? Won't take long. We got to fill up on water. We can boil it later." T-dog said to Rick. "Knock yourself out." Rick said as we all got our containers or water.  

-

Once we finished getting water Rick and Daryl came to us telling how they found a prison close by and that looked safe enough to stay in. Only that there were a few walkers inside. "Watch the backside." Rick said as we all pulled out our weapons ready to kill the walkers inside. Rick then cut the fence opening it for all of us to enter in. Soon once we all passed the first wall we instantly attracted all the walkers banging on the second fence.

Soon we made it to the main entrances making it perfect as there had two chain link fence and a big opening where all the walkers are at. Further in was another fence then the prison itself. The only issue is that, the third fence had a gate making it obvious more walkers are in the other side. "It's perfect. If we can shut that gate prevent more from filling the yard, we can pick off these walkers. We'll take the field by tonight." Rick said to all of us. 

"So how do we shut the gate?" Hershel asked. "I'll do it. You guys cover me." Glenn said. "No. It's a suicide run." Maggie said to Glenn. "I'm the fastest." Glenn said making me roll my eyes. "No, you, Maggie, and Beth draw as many as you can over there. Pop 'em through the fence. Daryl, Eli, go back to the other tower. Carol, you've become a pretty good shot. Take your time. We don't have a lot of ammo to waste. Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. I'll run for the gate."  Rick said as we I got my sniper and some ammo and followed Daryl up to the back tower.

Soon Daryl , Carol and I made it to the first tower and started shoot at the walkers. "Your aiming is getting better." Daryl said to me. "Well, I do hope so." I said continuing to shoot at the walkers. Soon as I kept and eye on Rick I saw Carol next to me accidentally shot inches from Rick's foot.

"Sorry." Carol said as she reloads her gun. I continued to watch Rick closing the gate, locking it but hide inside one of the smaller towers. "He did it." Carol said. "Light it up!" Daryl yelled as Carl and Hershel killing the remaining walker, till they were all dead.

We all soon entered into the prison yard all to meet up together. "Fantastic." Carol said smiling. "Nice shooting Carol, you're getting really good at it." I said as we all continued to walking to Rick. "You okay?" I asked Lori.

"I haven't felt this good in weeks." Lori said to me. "How are your contractions?" I asked as I held her stomach to feel the baby. "Eh, still pretty far apart, the little one loves kicking though.' Lori said making me chuckle. "Just tell Hershel or I when your worried about something." I said as we all entered the prison exited to finally have a place safe.

"Oh! We haven't had this much space since we left the farm." Carol said smiling making me smile. Everyone all smiled and laughed finally making some sort of progress.

-

It was late at night as we all ate squirrels Daryl caught for us. "Mmm. Just like mom used to make." Glenn said jokingly. "Yes, mom made squirrel for us everyday." I said in a sarcastic tone as I continued to eat. "Tomorrow we'll put all the bodies together. Want to keep them away from that water. Now, if we can dig a canal under the fence, we'll have plenty of fresh water." T-dog said to us. 

"And this soil is good. We could plant some seed, grow some tomatoes, cucumbers, soybeans." Hershel said making us all smile as we can finally make a good home. "That's his third time around." Hershel said making us turn to see Rick walking back and forth looking at the walker on the other side of the chain link fence.

"If there was any part of it compromised, he'd have found It by now." Hershel said. "This'll be a good place to have the baby. Safe." Beth said to Lori. "Besides, there should be a clinic here, maybe they'll have some supplies we can use for the birth." I said making Lori smile at us.

"Bethy, sing Paddy Reilly for me. I haven't hear that, I think, since our mother was alive." Hershel said suddenly. "Daddy, not that one, please." Maggie said. "How about "The Parting Glass"?" Hershel asked making me look up. "No one wants to hear." Beth said. "Eliana sang that for her school one time." Glenn said to Hershel making me pinch his side as I didn't like singing in front of people. "See why don't you two sing it?" Hershel asked making Beth and I look at each other.

"I don't know..." Beth said. "Why not?" Glenn asked making her look at me again. "Okay... Ready?" Beth asked me making me nod at her.

_THE PARTING GLASS LYRICS_

Of all the money E'er I had. I spent it in good company

And all the harm. E'er I've ever done

Alas it was to none but me 

And all I've done. For want of wit

To memory now I can't recall

So fill to me.The parting glass

Good night and joy be with you all

Beth and I soon chuckled and soon saw Maggie smiling at us and soon joined us both.

Oh, all the comrades. That e'er I had 

Were sorry for my going away 

And all the sweethearts

That e'er I had. Would wish me

One more day to stay. But since it falls unto my lot

That I should rise. And you should not

I'll gently rise. And I'll softly call

Good night and joy be with you all

"Beautiful." Hershel said to us three as I chuckle in embarrassment as I never sang in front of any of these people besides Glenn. "Better all turn in. I"ll take watch over there. Got a big day tomorrow." Rick said confusing all of us. "What do you mean?" Glenn asked.

"Look I know we're all exhausted. This was a great win. But we've got to push just a little bit more... Most of the walkers are dressed as guards and prisoners. Look like this place fell pretty early. It could mean the supplies may be intact. They'd have an infirmary, a commissary." Rick said. "An armory?" Daryl asked. "That would be outside the prison itself, but not too far away. Warden's offices would have info on the location. Weapons, food, medicine. This place could be a gold mine." Rick said.

'We're dangerously low on ammo. We'd run out before we make a dent." Hershel said to Rick. "That's why we have to go in there...  hand to hand. After all we've been though, we can handle it, I know it. These assholes don't stand a chance." Rick said to us as he then gets up and walks off 

-Next Day-

It was early in the morning and Glenn, Maggie, Rick, T-dog,  Daryl, and I all went inside the gate and started killing the walkers inside. "Come on!" Rick said as we all faced back to back in a circle as the others tried to get the walker's attention.

I started slicing heads off, stabbing heads. Some left the circle to grab things and some left to finish a job. "Almost there." Rick said as we all walk closer to another gate full of walkers but this time with armor and shields.

It was harder as we had to be creative with the ones with armor. "Back up!" I yelled as two were huddling me. I then lifted one's helmet off and stabbed it's head. "Eli!" Maggie called as she pulled the walker off of me and stabbed it on the throat. 

Soon we were all covered in blood and sweat. "Stop." Rick said to Glenn who was about to let the others in. "It looks secured." I said to Rick. "Not from the look of that courtyard over there." Daryl said pointing at another courtyard on another side.

"And that's a civilian." I said as it was a female in casual clothes. "So the interior could be overrun with walkers, from outside the prison." T-dog said. "Well, if there's walls down, what are we gonna do? We can't rebuild this whole place." Glenn said to all of us. 

"We can't risk a blind spot. We have to push in." Rick said making us all go to another door entrance for round two. We soon opened the door revealing a  dark, dirty, abandoned prison. We all slowly walked inside looking around for any walkers. As we continued to look around Rick found keys to open one of the locked gates inside of the prisons cells.

As we looked inside one by one cells we found it either abandoned or with a dead person inside. While Maggie and Glenn calls in the others T-dog and I removed the bodies out of the cells and hide them somewhere else.

"What do you think?" Rick asked. "Home sweet home." Glenn said. "For the time being." Rick said as the others brought in our things and hopefully we get to stay here for a while. "It's secure?" Lori asked. "The cellblock is." Rick said.

"What about the rest of the prison?" Hershel asked. "In the morning, we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary." Rick said. "We sleep in the cells?" Beth asked. "I found keys on some guards. Daryl has a set, too." Rick said.

"I ain't sleeping in no cage. I'll take the perch." Daryl said as we all started picking a cell for ourselves. "Eli, here." Glenn said handing over my bags of things I got and I decide to take the one on the second floor at the top end. Just in case for emergencies, the stairs are near.

"Wow the bed is quiet comfortable." I said to myself as I placed down my bags and looked around my cell. "Hey Eli... sorry I'll be with Maggie." Glenn said as he hands me my other bag. "No it's fine. I'm quiet happy I get a cell all to myself." I said chuckling at him. "Yeah, have fun." Glenn said kissing my head as he left to go in his.

I soon unpacked a few of my things around the cell. I placed some on my books on a small desk the cell had. I placed my bag on the top bunk and used a blanket I found at one of the houses I found and use it for when I need privacy. I then moved my desk near my bed as I pulled out a candle for light.

"Eli, I need you." Hershel said to me making me hope off the bed."What's wrong?" I asked as we walked to Lori's cell. "We need to figure out why the baby isn't kicking." Hershel said. "Didn't you say it was kicking went we first made it here?" I asked. "Yes, but after it stopped." Lori said crying. 

Soon Hershel and I started adjusting the baby's position in the stomach as it could be uncomfortable in it's current position. Or it just needed time to rest. Soon after solving the issue Hershel soon was called as  the men and Maggie all put on armor ready to go to the other parts of the prison. 

"Eli, I'm going to need you to stay just in case something happens to Lori." Rick said to me making me nod. "Hey need a knife?" I asked. "Sure." Rick said as I pulled out a knew knife I found that had a cover and tossed it to him. "Thanks." Rick said as the group then headed out and I was with Lori, Carl, Beth and Carol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 960 35
A pre-apocalyptic love story about a young woman and her taboo relationship with her Dad's best friend, Merle Dixon. Will their budding relationship...
461K 11.7K 74
"It's you and me Daryl, like it always has been." I say, looking into his dark blue eyes. "The way it always will be." He states. I nod my head, a sm...
40.8K 1.3K 58
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...
8.3K 360 33
25 year old Reagan Martinez finds herself in Georgia in the midst of a strange outbreak, where the dead have started to walk. Reagan has always had...