Tempting Bad: A Dark Mafia Ki...

By agkbooks

After witnessing a gangland murder, Jasmine is given an ultimatum. To die for being a witness... or to work u... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Untitled Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Untitled Part 22
23
Untitled Part 24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Untitled Part 66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Untitled Part 76

10

34 1 0
By agkbooks

8

ADRIAN

As she walked away from our table, back down the stairs, I couldn't help myself but to allow my eyes to burn into her back as she left.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Her ass was amazing.

It wobbled from side-to-side as she walked, bouncing in her tight black jeans.

Wearing an outfit like that...

She knew what she was doing.

She was dressed to impress...

Knowing that all eyes would be on her tonight.

She was sexy as fuck...

And I already found myself growing agitated, knowing that I couldn't have her.

Knowing that I'd never had a woman like her before.

My patience was wearing thin.

"Mmm," Piero commented, groaning. "I know I wouldn't mind having those ass cheeks rubbing on my dick."

I found myself gritting my teeth, balling my hands into fists.

Wishing that this bastard would take his eyes off what wasn't his.

"She's off limits, you son-of-a-bitch," I snarled, rattling my fists angrily, shooting him a warning look that showed that I meant business.

"What the fuck's your deal, man?" Piero scowled. "You don't even know the bitch. Hell... I'd pay good money to have her in my bed. Have her fill the room with her sweet fucking moans."

"I'm warning you, Piero," I threatened, hardly able to disguise the rage and fury etched all over my face, and pounding and surging throughout my body.

"Whatever," Piero snarled. "Let's get back to playing cards."

"Yeah, relax, bro," Matteo said, nudging me. "We need this business deal. Deflate your ego for one night."

I rolled my eyes bitterly, and got back to playing cards.

"How much will you be looking to invest in the technology firm?" asked Harold, the other old bastard sat next to Piero.

"A five-hundred million pounds seed injection," Matteo stated, throwing more cash down on the table.

"Sounds nice... Very nice..." Harold murmured.

And before we knew it...

The woman was back with our drinks, carrying them on a tray...

Making her way over to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 11 17
You're a daughter of a powerful Mafia Leader, The Medici's. When your rivals The Romano's kill your family and father. You become the next leader of...
32 13 11
Adrian DeLuca is a prominent mafia leader in the murky realm of organized crime. His father is nasty and gives him an unexpected challenge: he has to...
186K 2.6K 44
Sofia Maria Romano Sofia is a average worker and receives minimum wage at her job that she stayed at for 4 years, she is friendly and shy at some tim...
1M 62.4K 42
After a devastating tragedy shatters the renowned Romano crime family their fate weighs heavily on Don Leonardo Romano's only heir twenty-two year ol...