caught in the upside down

By _actingislove

Laura Byers is a 15 year old girl from Hawkins Indiana who went missing and declared to dead, but what did re... More

The clock
the only one
The dispute
missing
searching for Laura Byers
upside down
Eleven
Join me and the world will belong us
found her
I'll join you
Funeral
Bad men
1...2...3 RUN
I opened it
I'm suffering, so end it.
The Demogorgon
They will find me and end you!
We have to kill it!
Almost touched
Rules
A/N
Success in escaping?
The Letter
Did you , Laura?
A/N
Summer 1985
Prison of the pure evil
Real or dream?
I am trapped!
The plan
reunion
together again

past and pain

322 3 0
By _actingislove

Joyce POV:
I sat behind the counter and sighed , since the new mall called "Starcourt" opened we barely had customers and not much to do, it annoys me.

Hopper POV:
I had my lunch break and decided to drive over to Melvald's General Store for sure Joyce would be there and i have to ask her for help because of that Wheeler kid. I arrived and step on to the store where she sat at the counter and damn , she looks so beautiful! "Oh hi hop" she said and smiled and i couldn't look away , those eyes... she looks so incredibly beautiful! "What now?" she sighed which brought me back to reality i took off my hat and sighed "Wheeler" i said "Michael?" she asked confused "yes" i said and walked over to her "what did he do?" she asked and stood up "he and El they are kissing the whole time!" i said " and where is the problem? they are teenagers hop , that's what they do!" she said " yeah but they do it the whole time! Literally! That's not healthy and not good! He is a problem" i said and leaned against the counter " you wasn't any better in that age , they are in love and isn't it good that El has someone who loves her?" she said " yes but not that Wheeler kid , i don't like him" i said "Michael is a good boy Hopper , if it bothers you then you have to talk with them" she said " talk?" i asked "yes , you sit down with them and talk with them heart to heart and i said talking not yelling" she said i sighed and sat down at the counter. " Just try it " she said and sat next to me ,  i nodded and looked at her she looks so sad and exhausted. " How are you?" i asked " i'm okay " she said and looked down at the ground " you know that you can talk with me if something's wrong" i said and laid my hand on her hand.

Joyce POV:
His warm hand laid on mine and it gave me so much comfort i don't know how just his touch can comfort me. " It's just Laura" i finally said "it's been two years today and there is no day which i don't think about her " he said i looked at him and tried to hold back my tears " me too" i said and looked away. " I love her and i am still giving me the fault that she died , i feel guilty for not being there for her and i am sorry , i am so sorry Joyce" he said and squeeze my hand  " no hop , it's not your fault" i  sobbed " but i feel like it is Joyce , i could have given her a better childhood! I should have been there for you all! You gave her a wonderful childhood as a amazing mother figure and i should have been there for her ... I am her father" he said and it was the first time which i saw him emotional and the first time hearing him talking about her like that. " I am so sorry Joyce" he said and took my hand into both of his hands "it's not your fault hop" i said "it is , i even let you go alone through all this pain ... damn Joyce i am so sorry really" he said and his eyes filled with tears " Hopper don't do that to you" i said  he kneeled down in front of me , took my hands into his hands again and laid his head on my lap , he softly started sobbing " i'm sorry , i am so sorry" he repeated " no stop Jim , don't apologize don't do that to me" i sobbed and made him look at me  " we both made big mistakes but it's no one's fault that she died... it was them and not you or me" i said and my own tears ran down my cheeks he pulled me into a tight hug "we can't change the past" i whispered and wrapped tighter around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 357 20
Finished Elmax Fanfiction In wich the redhead goes missing and the girl with the telekinesis powers slowly realises who she really loves. What hap...
17.5K 551 16
When Will Byers vanishes within the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, Mike Wheeler and his adopted sister work with their friends, Lucas Sinclair and D...
227 0 26
Steve Harrington and childhood best friend Layla Hopper find themselves in new scary situations with adults, teens, and mostly middle schoolers. So t...
Choices By Summer

Fanfiction

1K 37 34
Josie Byers has always been different to her family, she wasn't a freak. When her brother Will goes missing, her mom is Acting out, thinking he was i...