The Mafia's Indian Bride

By Thehardfaller

The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her pare... More

1. A Hard Blow
2.The little quest
3.Saying Yes
4.The Wedding
5.Leaving Home
6.Everything New
7. Bloody floors
8. Full of Surprises...
9. Sunday Church Day
10.She can dance....🤔
11. Hmmm..... I love this
12.Let's cook
13.Going to College.
14.Broken
15. Suspense
Author's Note
17. Revenge
18.Date...........
18.Still breathing
19.Precaution
20.First step
21.Experience
23. Oh...Somethings burning
24.Lets Begin
25. Part one of DOSM
26. Part two of DOSM
27.The Ball
28. The Ball: Part 2
29.The Turmoil
30. Pain
31. Traitor

22.Step 2

1.8K 74 0
By Thehardfaller

Sorry for grammatical errors.

Zoya's POV

Yesterday was a great day.  I really enjoyed it. Renzo is a different person. Everyone thinks that he is a arrogant, egostic, merciless mafia leader but behind all that there is a cute, funny, caring and playful soul.  I have been staring at his face for more than five whole minutes. He has a scar on his left cheek and I have not noticed it still now.  It has faded a lot but still visible. I placed my hand on the scar, tracing it. "Good morning" his voice startled me. I withdrew my hand.  He took it and placed it on his face.  " Let it stay there, it was comforting." " Can I ask you something" I ask him. " Sure". " How did you get this scar ?" . He hesitated a bit. " If you are not willing to talk about it you don't have to " I tell him.  He smiles at me.  " I will surely talk about it with you some other day" he says. The rest of the day I didn't see Renzo he was out busy with work. 

A week later

Finally our trip to India has come to an end. We have visited as many places as possible and tasted some amazing dishes. I am feeling a tiny bit sad but much happier that we are returning back to Italy. I don't know why but I have grown to like it. Don't get me wrong I still love my nation but the environment there is just peaceful, no one disturbs me there, at my parents house someone always finds a way to come and disturb me. Then I have to deal with my mom's sarcasms which gets difficult to cope with.  I am broken from my trance by a slight tap on my shoulder. I turn to look at Renzo looking at me with a what's wrong face.  I assure him that everything is fine. We finally reach Italy.  Once inside the house I run to my room and plop on the bed.  As I am enjoying it I hear a small chuckle behind me I lift my head a little bit to see who it is, it was Renzo ." I didn't think you would be this happy to come and sleep. " he says.  " It's just that I missed my bed" I tell him. "Well it's seems like you will be missing your bed a lot more because you will be sleeping with me in my room. I don't want any arguments "he says and leaves and if you were missing the angry mafia boss he is back. I don't fight back because I know that even if I fight he will not change his decision. 

That night

We were all seated in the dinning room having dinner when Renzo leans closer to me and talks. " I am going to America  soon after dinner. I can't take you with me. You will be staying here and you will not leave the house when I am not here. You will have to message me every half an hour and I will be back in two days.  I will miss you." " I will also miss you" I tell him with a small smile.  I really wonder the reason behind these sudden business trips. Soon he tells his goodbyes and leave to America. I am all alone in our room. I walk around his room for a few minutes and there is nothing interesting in his room. No books, no photos, no diaries  literally nothing except his clothing.  I get bored and go to sleep.

Renzo's POV

I am on my way to America to meet with the American mafia king.  We are friends since childhood so I am sure she would help me. Yep it's a she,  but she likes to go by king instead of queen.  After a long flight I have finally  reached America. My driver drives me to her house. As soon as I ring the bell the maid opens the door and leads me inside,  after a few minutes she comes down to meet with me. " Hello Kale. How have you been?" I ask her.  " Oh you were alive all these years,  I thought you were probably dead. I mean like who forgets that they have a bestfriend and stops communicating with them." she says.  I smile sheepishly. " Anyway why are you here?" she asks. " I am here for your help. I am planning to bring the Spanish mafia down. He threatened to take my wife from me.  Just trust me I have a great plan but I need you to help me with it" I start blabbering. " Wait wait wait,  so you are telling me that the Spanish mafia is threatening to take your wife from you and I don't remember about anyone telling me that you got married." she says staring at me. " Oh yeah I actually did get married before few months. She's an Indian and Nivin's daughter sorry I didn't invite you.  It was a quick marriage actually." Over the next few minutes I tell her about how I met Zoya and the reason for my conflict with the Spanish mafia. She looks at me with tears in her eyes but I didn't know the reason however before I could ask her she starts speaking " I am so happy for you and her. I didn't  think that you will be able to find true love after all that happened but I am also jealous of her for taking my bestfriend. As I begin to tell my plan my phone vibrates I look at it to see messages from Zoya.

Messages 

Zoya: Hello. I am fine. 

I am staying inside the room and it's boring.  

Bye. 

I look at it and smile. " Oh my God. You have completely fallen for her" I hear a loud voice near my ear to see Kale peeking at the messages so I turn off my phone. I tell her all about my plan and she agrees to it.  " Can I too come with you to Italy. Its been long since I saw your mom and I also want to meet your wife." she says and I too agree to it.  Next day we leave to Italy.  We reach my house. " Mom come look who has come after a long time. " I shout. My mom comes rushing to the door so does Zoya.  She looks at Kale and her face drops. I go near her but she just takes my bag and walks away with out looking at me. Did I do something wrong?.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another long chapter. I hope you enjoy it and we have crossed 7k reads yay.. *happy dance*. Take care everyone and thank you for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 29.5K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
1.3M 43.4K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
316K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
488K 10.1K 51
{In need of major editing so please don't hate on me for some spelling mistakes and gaps in plot but I hope you enjoy!) ;') "I can't get married to...