Deductions: A Johnlock Fanfic

By ScarlettHeart

The 221B Baker Street boys have a new case. A healthy dead body. No obvious suspects or motives. It seems to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Author's Note

5.1K 43 2
By ScarlettHeart

Hey everyone!

First I want to take the time to say THANK YOU FOR READING!! I can't believe you've chosen to read it and that makes me soooooooo happy!!! Eeeeep!

Second, I just want to say that I do not own any of the characters in this story. This work is based on the BBC television show, Sherlock, which is based on the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Third, that is all Please enjoy, read, comment and vote to your hearts content!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 123 26
Y/n Baxter's life has always been full of unexpected and dangerous twists and turns. Her neighbour in 221b won't make that any different. Especially...
138K 2.7K 31
*Previously titles Triple Threat* Sherlock Holmes; the world's first, and only, consulting detective. Alongside him, his new assistant Jo Williams...
9.7K 530 16
Several months after the events at Sherinford Island, Sherlock and John are back to solving crimes at 221B Baker street whilst John juggles parenthoo...
423K 15.8K 51
*As featured on the official Sherlock reading list* The daughter of a wealthy Australian diplomat, Celestia Firethorne has fled to London to avoid h...