The Human and the Hybrid | Lu...

Od SunnyJay9

You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number o... Více

Author's Note & Bio | Season 1 (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 0 | Prologue
Before | 1
Chapter 1 | A Lying Witch and a Warden - Part 1
Chapter 1 | A Lying Witch and a Warden - Part 2
Intro | Season 1
Chapter 2 | Witches Before Wizards - Part 1
Chapter 2 | Witches Before Wizards - Part 2
Chapter 3 | I Was A Teenage Abomination - Part 1
Chapter 3 | I Was A Teenage Abomination - Part 2
Chapter 4 | The Intruder - Part 1
Chapter 4 | The Intruder - Part 2
Chapter 5 | Coven•tion - Part 1
Chapter 5 | Coven•tion - Part 2
Chapter 6 | Hooty's Moving Hassle - Part 1
Chapter 6 | Hooty's Moving Hassle - Part 2
A/N | 1
Owl Special | We Witch You A Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 | Lost in Language - Part 1
Chapter 7 | Lost in Language - Part 2
A/N | 2
Chapter 8 | Once Upon a Swap - Part 1
Chapter 8 | Once Upon a Swap - Part 2
Owl Pellet | Lady Man with a Chocolate Bar
Chapter 9 | Something Ventured, Someone Framed - Part 1
A/N | 3
Chapter 9 | Something Ventured, Someone Framed - Part 2
Chapter 10 | Escape of the Palisman - Part 1
Chapter 10 | Escape of the Palisman - Part 2
Owl Chronicles | Interdimensional Complexities
Chapter 11 | Sense and Insensitivity - Part 1
Chapter 11 | Sense and Insensitivity - Part 2
Owl Special | New Year's Revolutions
A/N | 4 (+ Q&A)
Chapter 12 | Adventure in the Elements - Part 1
Chapter 12 | Adventure in the Elements - Part 2
Intro | Season 1 (mid-season update)

Intro | Season 1 (Custom)

1.9K 33 5
Od SunnyJay9

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||NOTE: This is my own version. It isn't accompanied by the familiar melody of the original intro but is replaced with Sharks by Imagine Dragons. Awesome band, btw||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

Originally Published: ~January 15th, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

The scene starts with Bonesborough coming into view. The background fades to the Owl House with the camera slowly panning to the property until it suddenly and violently turns on its side, the screen appearing to be cracked.

I was bullied for most of my life. I could never fit in, join the right crowd, or simply gain a good friend when I was younger. The exception being Luz Noceda, who was the light of my life.

That's what her name meant right?

She'd always make sure I would have a good day with or without her. Fortunately for her, spending time with her is absolutely wonderful. We're both weird, obsess over what we like, and take on the world as if it were our oyster.

Well, the world wasn't so friendly to me and Luz. So it decided to screw with us as we grew up. Several kids picked on us for being who we truly were. There were always rumors about me being a secret elf sent from the North Pole or an alien from outer space.

Both of those sound cool and all but not everyone else agreed. From what I was told, Mom faced a lot of bullies for being intelligent but funny enough, she ended up being their boss in the workplace. She would often tell me to do all that I can and earn what I wanted in life because it was never going to be fair to me all the same. She was right on that one.

Well, like my mother, I had a short fuse, and when people push me too far, they will most likely wound up on my bad side (let's not forget the extra injuries added to that). I could occasionally stand up to my bullies like this but the only way they'll ever notice is you harming the person who picked on you for your entire life. That'll land you a suspension while your bully gets away with their wrongdoings.

That happened to me during my final days of being a freshman in high school when Josh, my bully, had broken my Walkman. You could say he deserved his ass-whooping, but it was obvious he wanted to provoke me and I, being the complete dumbass I am, fall for it.

Next thing I know, I'm sent to summer camp with Luz to "correct" our weirdness when there's pretty much nothing wrong with it in the first place. Luckily, we never went to that hellhole and ended up on the Boiling Isles instead. All thanks to little Owlbert for taking Luz's Azura book and adorably hopping away with it.

Speaking of, it's a weird island that rests on the decaying corpse of some important deity that lived thousands of years ago. Then you have an ominous tyrant leading his ever-growing army to prepare the townspeople for this thing called, the Day of Unity. He then goes on to claim that only the "worthy" will inherit a new utopia.

That totally doesn't sound menacing at all.

Nevertheless, we have a middle-aged witch and a captivating yet crazy little demon on our side and it's without a doubt that they'll, along with several other friends and allies, help us stop Belos before it's too late.

"Welcome to the Owl House."

Wow. I never thought those five exact words would be this burned into my mind. They would always pass through my mind and it didn't matter what I was doing. I could be bored as hell and think about those words. It reminded me of the "Call to Adventure", an addictive and thrilling experience of life or death; waiting to see what towering challenge to overcome next.

So that's what I do. Go on adventures with my fellow weirdos without a care in the world. Eda has since earned my undying respect when she said that us weirdos have to stick together. That in itself has given me pride every time I step outside to see a new day laid out before me; a day ripe for exploring, a day to truly feel alive.

And while that sweet, scent of danger fires up my addiction, it always comes back to bite me in the ass later.

I take in my surroundings and quickly look around to spot people running away from something. I hear a soft meow behind me and I turn to see my endearing palisman in my hood. I pet her, not once comforting her. I ask what's wrong, getting a worried meow in reply. Zena faces forward, leading me to finally realize what real peril that lies in front of me.

I glanced at a dark shadow standing a few meters away from me. Their cloak covered their tight physique, letting amounts of assumptions and sheer curiosity fill my young brain. I couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman. Maybe non-binary?

I saw their tactical armor, packed with weapons ranging from big to small. I also noticed that this person had a right golden arm, connected to a cold, clenched robotic fist that could've snatched me right off my feet. It was very Winter Soldier-like, to say the least.

The figure raises their head, allowing me to catch a glimpse of a glowing red-orange dot inside the blackness of their hood. They lifted their arms and flourished into a substantial size; growing more to the point where they towered over everything in their path. Zena meowed once more in utter alarm as her eyes widened with that of mine.

"Oh, my fucking god..."

You got your legs into gear and bolted the other way, heart racing along with you in fear. You push through a panicking crowd, sharing your harrowed state with others. You snapped your head behind you, only to see a poor person get fully engulfed by the rampaging monster behind you, resulting in their screams being muffled. You start to run faster and vaulted over a few obstacles. This, unfortunately, gains the attention of a few coven guards, who rush after you.

You sprinted the best way you could onto the side of a building, parkouring through. You then leaped to grab an idle rope, swinging your way to the next building. The guards stop after seeing you flawlessly hop on several poles. You jump again and rolled on the roof, getting back on your feet and sprinting once again. 

You quickly glance behind you as Zena does the same in your hoodie. Eda, Luz, and King fly beside you, gazing in the same direction from pleasure and accomplishment. You turn to the others and prepare to jump on Eda's staff. However, you look in front of you and swiftly slide under three people. Everything passed by so fast that you had to look behind you again.

There was Lilith with the presence of the Golden Guard and Kikimora beside her. The Clawthorne grimaced and shook in pure anger, knowing she was going to fail the Emperor once again. Kikimora just sighed and looks down. Although the Golden Guard stood emotionless, you could still feel the vexation emitting from the slits of his mask, only sharing his annoyance with the older witch.

You jump off the ledge with a smirk plastered on your face, almost getting hit by the spells created by the three. Zena climbs to your chest and forms into a staff, allowing you to grab it and pull it under you, eventually flying away. You land at the front of the Owl House, stopping beside the rest of your comrades. Eda's face was filled with a smug expression along with an eager King on her shoulder and Luz simply looked nervous. You, on the other hand, calmly held a determined face.

Many of your enemies were in front of all of you with Belos at the very top, standing as a colossal figure and looking down in dissatisfaction. Eda jumped onto her staff and threw a couple of fireballs at some coven guards. King hopped from her shoulder and uttered a battle cry. Luz ran close by him with a significant amount of glyphs, giving herself an ice spear. You leap from behind all of them and yelled as you started fighting with your own palisman staff.

Afterward, you sat on top of the Owl House, gazing at the crimson moon rising in the bloody-toned sky. The wind softly blows, causing your outfit to sway along. Your head perked up and turned toward the camera, letting a smug grin find its way on your face. Your eyes flash in an electrical manner, taking on an F/C shade.

The camera cuts to black.

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

||And that's my own (lengthy) intro! I think I got happy a little bit. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did when writing this. And again, I'm so sorry for not updating last week. I'll try to publish Lost in Language sometime today or tomorrow. It's off to a pretty good start. Anyways, I hope you guys had a good day so far and I'll see you later!||

||BYEEE 👋||

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.7K 213 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
163K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
7.6K 266 23
Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gus. One day, they end up stumbling upon a...
3.1K 187 24
- Disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my oc Before you read: Have any of you ever wondered what would...