The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page Two | You Can Become A Hero

6K 168 77
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

In reality, Y/N is clearly nervous that he is in a confrontation with his mother, with an angry tone in her voice, glaring eyes that he inherited, staring deeply at him.

Pearl: "I will ask you again, Y/N. When did you have a quirk?" She coldly questioned.

Prior to this, Y/N calmly sits down on the sofa, with his mother following him. He took a deep breath, and starts to explain everything to her.

Y/N: "Mom, before I could tell you everything about it, my quirk doesn't resemble any of you, or dad's quirk." He stated, earning an eyebrow from his mother.

Pearl: "What do you mean by that? Your quirk is rare?" She says with her arms crossed.

Y/N: "It's like that."

Pearl: "And that time I watched you on TV, I saw your quirk is like... a fox. Is that real?" She added further.

Without any alibis to gave anymore. He told the truth from his mother.

Y/N: "Mom, please hold my hand, close your eyes and focus yourself. Like pulling yourself deep inside your mind." He instructed as the two consciously pulled inside Y/N's mindscape.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

Pearl opens her eyes as she wanders around, observing the surroundings.

Pearl: "What the-What's with this floor? It's wet!" She disgustingly said, making Y/N chuckle at her side.

Kurama: "Your mom's short and tiny, Y/N." The fox says behind Pearl, as the poor woman slowly turns her head as she saw the Nine-Tailed Beast towering above her with a smirk on the fox's face.

Her mother looked shocked, seeing the Tailed-Beast, and only two words were said by her.

Pearl: "Dios Mio..." 

She eventually faints after she saw him. Kurama hysterically laughs at Y/N's mother, while Y/N points at Kurama, blaming him for scaring the woman.

Y/N: "Oi, Kurama! Don't just scare my mom like that, you're going to give her a heart attack!" He angrily points at the still laughing fox, as the two retreats back from the mindscape.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

After a minute, as her mom recovered. Y/N's bombarded by her mother's questions, with some angry remarks after the fox scares her.

Y/N: "The fox that you've met earlier is Kurama. He is a mythical Nine-Tailed Beast, and is super powerful, and he is my other quirk."

Pearl: "Other... quirk?"

Y/N: "The other quirk is called "Chakra". And Chakra is like a spiritual energy. And with me, able to had it, I can manipulate certain elements using hand signs, climb trees, and walk on water. That's what Kurama told me."

Pearl: "You're going to be Jesus?! He told you that? I hope you won't get crucified! But that also means that you're not trained yet." Y/N simply nods at his mother's question before he continues again.

Y/N: "And with Kurama as my other quirk. I can boost my jutsu to the fullest extent, but with proper training, I can surpass Dad and you."

As Y/N said that, Pearl had a reminisce about her husband, to her son, both had some similarities and attitude, and she had a smile on her face because of that.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

After their conversation with her mother, Y/N is now inside his room, remembering in what All Might and Midoriya's talk about becoming a hero.

-FLASHBACK-

The two friends, Y/N and Midoriya are both walking back towards their homes, someone shouted Midoriya's nickname from behind as the two turned just to see Bakugo running towards them.

Izuku: "Kacchan?"

Bakugo stopped, catching his breath while he glares at the two.

Katsuki: "I-I never asked you for help! And you didn't help me! Got it?!" He angrily said to Midoriya, before his glare shifted to Y/N. "And you! I don't care if you've got your quirk, showing it to others and be praised by the others heroes makes me sick! You both are trashes!"

Clouded by anger, Y/N grabs Bakugo's collar and the two had an intense stare-down.

Y/N: "You. Are. a. piece. Of. shit." He said word by word. "You think I only saved your ass?! I also saved Izuku from that damned sludge villain, you TNT shit!"

Katsuki: "I DON'T CARE! YOU THINK YOU CAN NOW LOOK DOWN ON ME BECAUSE YOU HAD A QUIRK?! HUH?!"

Y/N: "IT IS BECAUSE WE BOTH CARE!" This sentence shocked Bakugo as Y/N continues to talk to him. "We both care because you are our friend, Katsuki. I had a quirk, you say? That isn't a case to stoop low to your personality and to become like you. I still care about our friendship with us three, Katsuki, and that won't change." He says after he released the grip on Bakugo's collar, and with a fuming Bakugo turns his way around, he stomps his feet while ranting away.

Katsuki: "You damn nerds!" He said from the distance as he left. Earning both sweat drops from Y/N and Midoriya.

Y/N: 'And here I am, can't even change his mind.' He thought with a sigh. 'Sorry for yelling at Katsuki, Izuku. He is really a hard-headed person." He apologizes to him, in which Midoriya nods in reply.

Izuku: "Y-Yeah... It's okay N/N-chan. But how did you do that, though? That fiery quirk of yours, that punched the sludge villain!" 

Y/N: "Well, uh... That's because I had a-"

???: "I AM HERE!" The voice interrupted, startling the two boys.

Y/N: "All Might?"

Izuku: "A-All Might?! Why are you here? You were surrounded by reporters until just now..."

All Might simply laughs at their questions.

All Might: "Getting away from them was a piece of cake. Why? Because I am All Migh- Blergkkhhh!" 

Suddenly, All Might transforms into his skinny-self, surprising Y/N at this.

Y/N: "Wait, this is the real All Might? I-I'm confused." The blonde boy had some question marks above his head while the two sweat dropped at him.

After a while of explaining to Y/N, he understands the situation and promised not to tell anyone about his secret, making All Might sigh in relief.

All Might: "Young ones, I come with thanks, a correction, and a suggestion. If you two hadn't been there... If you hadn't told me about your life... I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you."

Y/N: "B-But wait! It was our fault in the first place, right, Izuku?"

Izuku: "We got in the way of your work, and the work that Pro-Heroes only do... And even I said all those impertinent things even though I'm quirkless..."

All Might: "That's right. It was because it was none other than the timid, both of you at the scene, the bond that you two shared to protect one another, makes me able to act."

The words that All Might said, pierced through the hearts of both Y/N and Izuku, as the brocolli-haired now in the midst of crying.

All Might: "Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common: Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think.

Y/N gaped on All Might's words as he turns to his left and saw Izuku already crying out from his heart.

Y/N: "Izuku... y-you're..." He is also now in emotional, before a hand patted his head. He looked up and saw All Might staring right at him.

All Might: "When I searched about you, I learned that your father is Hioshi, which is my best friend before he dies. And now... seeing you, I can also see his soul with his words still echoing my mind."

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."

After Y/N heard those words meant by his father, he sank down next to Izuku now bursting in tears as Izuku clenches his chest emotionally.

All Might: "That was true for the both of you, wasn't it?" He said, while looking down at the both of them.

With the Sakura petals blowing with the wind, All Might says his words...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I AM LITERALLY CRYING WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS SCENE.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 402 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
39.2K 811 45
U.A has officially started up once again, with the Sports Festival coming up Y/N is determined to give it his all during it, but what if the journey...
146K 6.2K 17
⌜ ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐀? ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄 𝗕...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...