Eddie Munson Imagines.

By acemariewrites

Includes Joseph Quinn imagines. All imagines are reader insert and have Y/N unless stated otherwise. This wa... More

Requests
I don't want you to leave - Eddie Munson
Its truly a work of art - Eddie Munson
Would you two just kiss already? - Eddie Munson
Preferably naked - Eddie Munson
Take on me - Eddie Munson
I want to know what love is - Eddie Munson
Dirty Dancing - Eddie Munson
Skinny Dipping - Eddie Munson
Every part of me - Eddie Munson
You are enough - Eddie Munson
"Study" time - Eddie Munson
Reunited - Joseph Quinn
His father's son - Eddie Munson.
Love at first sight - Joseph Quinn
Family Day Out - Eddie Munson
Family day out - Part 2
Hot Summers Day - Eddie Munson
New Addition - Joseph Quinn
Behind the Scenes - Joseph Quinn
Rockstar Love - Eddie Munson
Interview - Joseph Q.
Say It - Eddie Munson
My Hero - Eddie Munson
Happy Tears - Eddie Munson

Maybe we should tell them - Joseph Quinn

858 14 0
By acemariewrites

"Are you dating anyone?"

The audience was hushed as a result of the relatively straightforward question, all eyes were focused on the young actor as they awaited his response. While looking at his co-stars who are seated next to him on the big stage, Joseph's eyes eventually land on his girlfriend who is seated between Jamie and Grace.

Joseph thinks to when they were backstage waiting to go on with Finn, when he and Y/N encountered one of her former co-stars from a project she worked on before to Stranger Things 4. He wasn't typically a jealous guy, but there was something about the way her ex-co-stars eyes would linger on her, his flirtatious tone, and the way his hands always managed to find a way to touch her that made Joseph feel uncomfortable as the green-eyed monster appeared.

It didn't help that he felt powerless to do anything about it because Y/N and his relationship is private; they choose to keep it that way when Eddie became an overnight sensation, sky rocketing Joseph's fame just as quickly. Only their fellow co-stars, closest friends and families knew of their relationship that started on the set of Stranger Things 4.

His cheeks began to slightly flush red as he realized it was taking him some time to respond to the young girls question. "I'm sorry, what was the question?" he asks acting as though he had forgotten it.

"Are you dating anyone?" The fan repeats her question.

"Am I dating anyone?" He repeats asking himself. He gives Y/N another quick glance, only seeing green as he can't stop his mind from going back to what he was just thinking about, before turning to face the audience and not thinking about the consequences of his answer. "I am dating someone and she's absolutely wonderful."

At that very moment, the convention center burst into speculation about who could be Joseph's girlfriend, oblivious to the surprised and concerned expressions that Jaime, Finn, and Grace are now giving Y/N.

Upon hearing Joseph's words, Y/N's heart sank into her stomach. He calling her wonderful made her feel good, but she was also worried about how the fans might react and a little mad that he hadn't mentioned that he wanted to confirm that he's in a relationship so they could talk about it.

Jamie reaches over and offers her hand a comforting squeeze while leaning slightly closer to her, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she lies. Jamie and Y/N did not have many opportunities to interact on set and were never in any scenes together. They got to know one another better through his friendship with Joseph and working the press tour together, and they quickly grew close, their friendship resembling that of siblings.

"Are you dating Grace?" The same girl can be heard asking.

Everyone turns to look at Joseph, who appears to be slightly embarrassed by what he just did and guilty for having let his jealousy get the better of him and not considering how this might be making Y/N feel.

In their excitement, the fans miss Grace reaching over and taking Y/N's hand in hers and giving it a reassuring squeeze, letting her know that she's got her back while Joseph, Jamie and Finn try to calm the excited crowd. Joseph makes sure to let the crowd know that him and Grace aren't dating with Grace backing him up.

"I can assure you that Joseph and I are not and will never date. We're just good friends," As the audience begins to calm down, Grace can be heard saying into the microphone. Just like Y/N and Joseph did when they first met, Y/N and Grace had hit it off and quickly became close friends and remained that way after filming. "I've met his girlfriend, and we're also good friends, so I know how amazing she is. She is genuinely the sweetest person I know."

Y/N is slightly relieved by her words, giving the younger woman a grateful look until she hears the sighs of disappointment heard in the crowd, which causes Y/N's heart to drop. She looks to Joseph again seeing the disappointed look on his face.

She had known since the premiere of season 4 that a good chunk of the fandom wanted to see Eddie and Chrissy together. However, this soon changed to them shipping Joseph and Grace together, which at first didn't bother her. Fans would still ship them together regardless of who they ended up dating, but experiencing it firsthand, she didn't realize how much it would make her feel a mix of jealousy and hurt that the fans preferred to see him with their friend. She was more than ready to let them know it was her he is with. She is the one in a relationship with Joseph, the one he returns home to, and the one he loves. But she knows she needs to talk to him first.

She had become so engrossed in her thoughts that she had missed the next question. She laughs off her embarrassment as her cheeks flush red. "I'm sorry; I was distracted. What was the question?"

"Have you met my girlfriend?" Joseph responds on behalf of the original asker who has already returned to their seat. Behind the forced smile he is wearing, he offers her a silent apology as his brown eyes lock with hers.

"I believe I have," Y/N replies, scrunching her face as though she's thinking about it. "But I'm not sure," She alternates her attention between Jaime, Finn, and Grace. "Grace mentioned she's met her; have you two?"

"Oh yeah, she's awesome," Finn says, which makes her smile. She adores that kid. She views him as a younger brother.

"Yes, she is lovely. Joseph is a lucky man," Jaime continues as her looks between his two friends.

Y/N beams as she turns to face Joseph after looking at Jamie. "Have I met her?"

"You have," he asserts happily, joining in on what you're doing. He looks down at your hand and sees that your free hand is firmly holding the chair's arm. Nothing would make him happier than to switch seats with Grace or Jamie, take your hand in his, and hold it throughout the rest of the panel.

"If you say I have, then I must have met her. Next question," She chuckles, wanting to move on.

A young boy who appears to be around 8 comes up next. It didn't surprise Y/N that there were also little children there. When she goes to her sisters home, her 6-year-old niece constantly begs her to put Stranger Things on. Of course, she declines, not wanting to be held accountable for her niece's nightmares. Upon seeing the boy dressed as Eddie, wig and all, Y/N's heart melts.

"You are the cutest little thing," Y/N exclaims into the microphone, as both she and Grace gush over him. She looks at Joseph, who smiles back at her as if he knows exactly what she's thinking.

The remainder of the panel goes smoothly, and by the end of the day, Y/N and Joseph are exhausted. They both decline Jamie and Grace's invitation to go out for dinner and hug them both before heading up to their hotel room. The elevator ride up to their floor was uncomfortably silent. The silence follows them into their room until Y/N breaks it the moment the door is closed.

"What happened today?" She asks him while coming off as more upset than angry. He thought about the panel before thinking about the activities leading up to it. He was also upset. "You should have talked to me before revealing that you're dating someone."

He walks over to his suitcase and adds, "I would have if you weren't wrapped up in your old coworker."

"What are you talking about?" She confusedly asks. She had only spoken to the actor who had portrayed her brother in a movie she had worked on before Stranger Things for a total of three minutes. Four years have gone since their last interaction. "I was saying hi to an old friend."

"Does he know he's only a friend?" He questions her while pulling out a pair of sweatpants to change into.

Something clicks inside her head. "Is that what this is all about? Were you jealous?"

"No," he scoffs. "Maybe a little bit."

Y/N laughs, not because she thought it was funny that he was jealous, though she did find it amusing. He has never before acted in a jealous manner. Even if he had been envious in the past, she is unaware of it. "Baby, you know that I only have eyes for you."

He puts his clothing on the bed, closes the space between them, and envelops her in his arms, saying, "I do know that and I'm sorry I did what I did without talking to you first."

"I'm sorry, too," she says. "I didn't mean to make you jealous."

He kisses the top of his head and replies, "I know, Sweetheart."

"You're not the only one who felt a little jealous today," she acknowledges as she continues to explain herself. "When everyone started getting excited about the possibility of you dating Grace, I felt a little jealous and hurt that it wasn't me they want you to be with."

"I'm sorry," he apologizes once more.

"You're not at fault. There will always be fans who want to see you with Grace, none of us can change that," she sighs.

"Maybe we should tell them so days like today don't happen again," he suggests. "We can keep our relationship fairly private by not revealing too many details, but they'll all know for sure that I'm with you and no one else."

"Is that what you want to do?" she asks making sure.

"I want the world to know how in love with you I am," he smiles and cups her face, bringing her lips to his in a soft kiss. "I love you and only you."

"I love you too," she smiles and kisses him again. "and let's do it. Let's tell the world and show them how in love we are with each other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 106 39
Collection of imagines and one shots of Joseph Quinn and his characters
173K 2.5K 52
i'm bored & decided to relive my 13-17 year old self and write some imagines about my new obsession eddie munson :) comment for some ideas :)
646 32 45
"Tell me every horrifying dream you've ever had, even if my bones have to shatter or my ears have to bleed. Tear my skin apart with the words spillin...
29.1K 431 18
These is a collection of oneshots for the one and only Eddie Munson! These will also be uploaded onto Tumblr under the account "lis-likes-fics". Feel...