Brothers

By heavenzdust09

just one shots of mafia family with Venice and Phoenix More

fighting
spoiled phoenix
sick Venice
lovers
fights
album
caught
dads
Help
second born
second born 2
rescue
heirs
everyone keeps kidnapping him
everyone keep kidnapping him 2
fairy messenger

caught 2

3.1K 133 4
By heavenzdust09

Whereas Porsche was in an ice cream parlor with both rain and sky. They ordered whatever they wanted. 
So??
They both kept their ice creams down.
I am Rain and this is my friend sky. Said rain.
I am dating Prapai which I think his real name is Phoenix and he is dating Phayu who we just found out is Venice. Said sky with his signature sass. He is actually annoyed why they didn't tell their real names.

Sky you are really annoyed about them lying?? Porsche sighed.
Hmm I am. I just dont get it why they would do this. They don't trust us. Sky is always straightforward.
I think P'phayu trusts me he just wasn't ready. Rain tried his best but he's a simp.
I don't know I just think its tough being associated with mafia. Said  Porsche sadly. He never wants his kids to live in such dangerous life.
Anyways do you two love them??he tried changing the topic.
Obviously I am angry but I still love him. Said sky
I agree. Said rain.

Sky has way too many complaints about Phoenix but Porsche had more. They ranted their hearts out about how idiotic he and his dad can be. After bitching for a while they bonded a lot. He loves both of them, both rain and sky. They are just perfect for those two idiots.
They went back to the place, both of them were ready to apologise but to their shock. Porsche said goodbye to Rain and sky and left with kinn, Vegas and Pete who gave them sympathetic looks. He didn't care to look at back to those two. They looked like they would cry any second.
They went back and decided to stay at Phoenix's place to find some solution. They couldn't think much. They fell asleep and decided to go to the manor in the morning to apologise.

Why did you lie about your name??
Asked sky.
I am really sorry. It's just I thought you wouldn't like to be associated with mafia. Said Phoenix.
Listen here you dumb human I love you not your stupid name. Anyways your family is better then you. He huffed and turned his back.
Phoenix pulled him closer for cuddling. He knows his way around to  get anything but his Pa has never been this upset so he's not sure what will happen.

In other room.
Do you think uncle Porsche will forgive us?? Asked really worried Venice.
He wouldn't sit down. He kept worrying about it.
Just sit down P'. I think he'll forgive you. He loves you guys. We talked about just you people when we went with him.
I know he does but...
But what??
We broke our promise. When we kids , we made a promise we won't hide anything from especially if we got hurt. Personal life can be kept a secret but if we are getting hurt we must inform him. I don't think he'll forgive me. I got hurt, you got hurt and I never told him. Even when we were kids if I couldn't tell my parents I used to tell him and he would always cover me up and  aaagghh how can I forget it. He said he won't protect us. That means he won't tell us anymore secrets and we can't tell him anything. Oh God he hates me now.
Venice almost on the verge of crying. Rain never thought he will ever see him crying. And he kept ranting. He kissed him to stop.
Shuuu you both go to him tomorrow and apologize. I am going to my parents place for weekend so you better sort this up till Monday cause I am not allowing you to enter this house if you don't. He said the last part as a joke or maybe not.

Next morning they woke up and went to the manor slowly tried to sneak in. Phoenix as usual being a brat went to his parents room while Venice waited.  He went to his parents. Pete was up. He saw his son entering he glared at him.
Pa I am really sorry. Seriously I actually forgot. I was just too busy. I am really sorry. He said hugging Pete. Pete looked at his face he still had a little slap mark and he turned soft.
It's OK I understand but you need to sort everything with Porsche he was seriously upset he didn't even talk to anyone when he came back.
He can't be angry at him for too long.
So were you busy with rain or work?
He immediately blushed for being caught and Pete laughed.

Whereas in Kinnporsche's bedroom Phoenix entered and to his surprise Porsche wasn't in his bed. So he woke up his dad by shaking him mercilessly.
Yaaaaa old man where is my Pa?? Did you loose him on the way back home?? He asked kinn.
Phoenix do you want a slap on your other cheek?? Said kinn annoyed.
He immediately covered his face with his hands and shook his head.
Maybe he went for a walk go check in garden!  He covered himself with blanket and went to sleep.
Phoenix went out to the garden and he just bumped into Venice who is following Porsche who is really in a bad mood.
How did it go with uncle Pete?? 
He forgave me already. He gave a victory sign.
It's weird Pa is still angry usually he forgives us first and then help us convince Uncle Pete. He sighed.

They both slowly went to Porsche who ignored them and left.
Paa we are really sorry.
We just forgot Uncle Porsche we'll never do it again. We promise.
He didn't reply to anything and went in. For half of the day they followed him around but that just annoyed him so much, he locked himself in his room. It's evening already and he hasn't come out. He even refused to talk to kinn. The last conversation they had was to find Phoenix.

When there was no hope in the world. Porchay came in. He just came back from his work with his favorite cake.
Oya why are you sitting here like this?? Said Porschay.
Pa is really angry. Said really sad Phoenix.
It's OK he won't be. Let's go to his room we'll cut this cake together. He's really in a happy mood.
He lit the candles and then decorated it.
Why are you decorating it??
You guys remember it's hia's birthday.
Phoenix and kinn paled they can't believe they actually forgot it. Phoenix felt even more guilty cause they both had a ritual that they would sneak out at midnight and go out to eat an ice cream. But Phoenix was busy with his race and actually forgot whereas Venice would come early in the morning to make breakfast for him and they would eat just two of them. Porsche would pamper him so much. And they forget that as well.

To make everything better they need to do something. Phoenix knocked on the door he didn't get any reply. Kinn decided to book reservations for dinner. He asked Porsche to open as he has some important documents inside. When he opened kinn went him and told him about reservations. He didn't wanna go but then he agreed to go after a lot of annoying convincing.
Kinn told both of them to prepare a surprise party and make sure to surprise him when they return. They had a beautiful dinner. Porsche looked beautiful but he wasn't his happy self. Kinn tried to cheer him. They danced in an empty park and he played on swings that helped lighten up his mood a bit. Kinn regretted he didn't have a gift so he gave him his card instead and made a mental to note to buy a gift everyday till his next birthday.
When they came back they home they found Rain and sky on the front door.
What happened why are you standing here??
Because no one is letting us in. And our boyfriends won't pick up our phone. Pouted rain
Sky gave a packet in his hand to Porsche they got a birthday gift.  He smiled and accepted the gift took both of them in.
When the entered the house it was a huge mess.
With balloons everywhere and happy birthday balloons every where only H and B were on the wall. Sparkles everywhere and Phoenix and Venice trying to get everything under control but they just kept fucking it up. There are bodyguard running everywhere with random stuff and khun is annoying them even more by throwing random stuff he's really angry they forgot about Porsche's birthday.

Their eyes went wide when they saw Porsche come in.
Dad you were supposed to tell us.said annoyed and embarrassed phoenix.
I did. Check your phones. Said kinn.
We are sorry Pa. We really are.  We'll tell you if we ever get injured and I'll never forget your birthday again.
Venice nodded
Yes Uncle Porsche it was seriously our fault we apologize please don't be angry and you still have to protect us.. We need you.
Porsche looked at them and smiled he opened his arms for them to get a hug Phoenix was so happy he ran and tripped over the spray cans. Porsche helped him up he hugged him and kissed his forehead and then did same to Venice
So how did this happen??
We have no clue.
Said Phoenix who actually has no idea what happened.
I do ,now so you wanna watch it now or later. Said Vegas who has been recording everything since beginning. Since kinn left. He and Pete came over to help them. But Pete said its their punishment to do it on their own and then Kim took Porschay for something "important "
And Vegas just stood their and recorded everything.
Later. Said Porsche proud of his bestie.
Pa  you wanna go for ice cream.
Nah I ate my ice cream with them. He said pointing at Rain and sky and think I'll continue it with them

Paaaaa you can't do that to me. It's our rituals. And he actually had tear in his eyes. Sky was shocked how much it mattered to him. Whereas everyone in the family knew about him and his love for Porsche.
Awww my baby I would never take anyone. It's our ritual. Just don't forget it next time.
He nodded.
They decided to cut the cake and Porsche returned they his happy self. And for a whole next year he got gifts everyday.
Thank you so much for reading please vote and comment
It's a really long chapter. You did it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 777 29
This story takes place after Vegaspete's marriage and Venice's birth, which also includes the story of Vegaspete's second son i.e. Venice's brother...
30.2K 1.1K 9
Major family and minor family are not rivals in the story. All are good people.Major family is in the legal business and Kinn is the CEO and Korn is...
44.9K 2.1K 24
Melon : Don't forget you are just a substitute Bride, this is my son place not yours..... only my son can be kinn's bride not you ..... Once when my...
69.6K 1.1K 14
There will be fluff, smut and maybe even some sadness but I got no idea. The couples you can expect are: -KinnPorsche -VegasPete -KimChay -KenBig -Ti...