Ratchasa Maamaney (COMPLETED)

By Magical_scribbles

~Tanglish~ So first Hero heroine intro koduthuren pa😜... Vetrivel aka Vetri (27 years old), Handsome hunk an... More

His Kanmani 😍🥰
Aval Varuvaala🙄
She is back 🤩
Unnale Unnale 🥰
Vizhi Moodi Yosithaal😍
Aval Mugam Paarthu🥰
Get ready for the surprise 🤩
Temple Visit 😑
First Fight🤐
Hot baby😝
Romanceyy 🙈
New story 🤩
NeeThi♥️
Info( Don't skip )
Mine❤️
New story
Kothamalli😜
Azhagana rakshasiyea😝
Fire mode🔥
Maattikichu aadu🤭
Backfired 😑
confused 🤔
Misunderstanding 😐
Distance 🤐
Went wrong 😖
Unexpected 😳
Leaving him🥺
Thangachi ❤️
Lonely hearts 🙃
Mannipaaya🥺
Caring she 💛
Something Something 😜
Break
Mudhal nee mudivum nee 💞
Idaiveli kuraikiradhe🥰
Mama and Mapla😎
Cooking for her♥️
Life with him❤️
Surprise 🤩
Marrige preperation 🥳
💙Sangeet & Haldi💛
Mehndi 💚
Ennodu nee irundhaal💔
The Angel 🦋
Epilogue
Thank you ❤️
New story 🤩
Bonus chapter 😌
New story
Meendum Avar 💜✨

Introduction 🤩

7.8K 284 155
By Magical_scribbles

Vetrivel aka vetri❤️ (27 years old)

Devilishly handsome and very hardworking, introvert,sweet, loving, Caring and protective 🤩 also shot tempered 😌... but when it comes to his enemies he will be a beast with no mercy😈... MBA graduated still doing farming in his native Theni and helping his grandfather and father in their family business😌... Living in a joint family where everyone was loving and genuinely caring😊... Many girls crush but he will not even Spare a glance at any of them... Because his heart was already prisoned by his Athai ponnu who left the village and moved to chennai before 15 years😑... And he was in love with her for 20 years, but till now his love for her didn't even reduced a bit but was growing multiple folds... He was waiting for his kanmani🥺 with his whole love which he was saved all these years only for her🥰 ...

Kanmani❤️, (23 years old)

Gorgeous, cute and bold😌... Extrovert, Sweet , loving and caring soul everyones cutie pie😘... From her childhood her only dream was to become a doctor and to open an own hospital in her village🥰.. so she worked hard and studied well , now she completed her MBBS final exams and waiting for results😊... She also finished her training also in the London itself😌... She was really excited to meet her whole family and more than that she was going to meet her Vetri Mama🤩 after a long time ,she was on cloud nine thinking about that😜... She was in London for her higher studies while her appa amma and thambi was in Chennai😔... Now all of them decided to return to their native and she will come to Theni directly from London, while her family will reach there a day before her...

A/N: family introduction Rombha lengthy aa irukkum naaney marandhu poga neraya chances irukku so doubt irundha enna kekaatheenga Chellams😜, oru note book um pen um eduthu ready aa irunga ... Solrappo appudiye note pannikonga pa😁...

Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti😊,
Leader of the village , respected by everyone and was a loyal person with his own principals😌... If there is any issue in the village people will come to him for a solution and Vetri was the one with whom he will share about his worries and alot of his unsaid secrets😌... And if there is any functions he will be the most important person whom everyone will invite first🥰... He has 5 children, 2 sons and 3 daughters.. Loving husband and still was a romeyo for his beautiful wife😜 ... She was also a sweet and loving person with an innocent soul🥰...

Prasad and Saraswati , first son and daughter in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Appa and amma of vetri, loving and caring persons🥰.. prasad was helping his father in their family business and farming while Devi was a house wife😌... They has 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters ... And vetri was the third one 😊...

Prasad and Saraswati's children,

Sivakarthikeyan as Kathiravan😁,

First son of prasad and Saraswati, Caring and supportive person.. very much handsome and cute🥰... Sub Inspector of police of his own village... Nightmare of the rowdy gangs😁 ... Married to the girl as per his parents wish but eventually fell in love with his wife divya and was living a happy married life🤩....

Sri Divya as Divya, wife of Kathiravan😊...

Beautiful lovely and innocent soul, a very good daughter in law of the family😌, treating everyone with love and respect which made everyone to love and respect her😊 ... And now she was 5 months pregnant with the soul of their love inside her tummy❤️...

Manimegalai as Mythili😜....

First daughter of prasad and Saraswati... Noughty and fun loving person, Tom of our hero sir, but she was really a loving and caring sister of vetri🤩... Married to the love of her life Harshan, with their parents acceptance😌... Since Harshan was an orphan they are living in the same house🙂...

Hussain as Harshan, husband of Mythili,(Author MV: Aiyoo paavom yaaru petha pullayo🤭...)

Loving and handsome person with a positive attitude🤩... A great dancer , running a dancing academy of his own and a supportive husband😊... A responsible son in law and a caring brother in law of the family😘...

Pavithra as chaaru😍,

Second daughter of prasad and Saraswati... Beautiful, caring and loving character🥰... Vetri's little princess, innocent and was interested in dancing🤩, so that she was accompanying Harshan to his dance academy after finishing her degree in B.com 😊... She was in love with Anand who was her Athai paiyan for past 5 years and vetri also know about their relationship🤭...

Venkatesh bhat sir and shakeela amma as prabhakar and Latha🙂,

Second son and daughter in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Both of them are really loving and caring persons, prabhakar was a great cook as well as Latha🤩... Their cooking was everyones favourite in the house and they has two children, 1 son and 1 daughter 😌...

Ammu and Shakthi as Anu and sanjay🤩,

Daughter and son of prabhakar and Latha, both are non identical twins🤩.. cute and innocent souls🥰... Finished their degree in engineering and for now as usual both are being VIPs🤣...
Anu was vetri's another little princess and sanjay was everyones favourite thakali chedi😂...

Deepa Akka and Muthu anna as Murugan and devi🤩,

First daughter and son in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti, innocent souls everyones favourite and sweet couple🥰... Murugan was living in the same village along with devi and his 2 sons in the pakkathu theru😂... Murugan was famous in the village because of his mokka jokes🤣...

Sharath and krithika as kumaran and kavya 😘,

first son and daughter in law of Murugan and devi... Sweet couple and supportive persons😌... Both are loving and caring towards everyone, and both are newly married after a 6 years of love life🥰...

Pugazh as Anand😉,

Second son of Murugan and devi... Funny and flirting person😌, everyones most favourite person, he was famous all around the village like his father but it was because of his flirting character😁... And everyone knows that it was just for fun and nothing else, he was sincerely in love with chaaru for the past 5 years😘... And as always his flirting character will make her possessive and he loved that so much so that still he was continuing with his fun acts😝... Other than vetri no one knows about their relationship or they think so😉 ...

Kani Thiru and Baba basker master as tamil selvi and prakash😌,

Second daughter and son in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Tom and Jerry couple cute and sweet , everyones entertainment property🤣... Their Tom and Jerry fights was really a treat to watch😉... But out of all the flights they are so much loving and supportive towards each other😘... Prakash was a choreographer and tamil selvi was working as a teacher in a school in the village😌... They has 2 sons,

Rakshan and Dharshan as Aarav and Neerav🤩,

Sons of prakash and Tamil selvi, once again both are non identical twins😌, supportive and genuine souls😘... Mr. Charming and Mr. Dimple boy of the family🤩... Fun loving and humble persons... Aarav was married to the love of his life Sanjana with whom he was in love from his high school,and the family also accepted them wholeheartedly🥰... Neerav was still single and was searching for his lady love, let's see nna noda kathirupukku bhalan irukkaanu😝... Anand and Neerav was very much possessive upon kanmani, because of that they will always fight for Kanmani's attention🤣...

Madhavan and Shalini as Karthik and Shakthi🤩, (Alaipayuthey memories)

Third daughter and son in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Both are love birds and cutest couple in the family🥰... Everyone loves them so much as they are so loving and caring towards the whole family😘... Karthik was a police officer , because of his job he had to move to chennai as he got a transfer along with a promotion🤩.. so that he can't even deny that , without any interest he shifted to chennai along with Shakthi and his two children😌... But they will speak to them every day to maintain the healthy relationship with everyone 🥰... And now he was all ready to leave chennai and moved to their native with his beloved wife and children nearly after 15 years😍... Kanmani was his first daughter and of course she was dad's little princess😘, he just loves her to the core and was missing her badly since she was in London for her MBBS graduation🙂...

Vinayak sundar as sidharath🤩,

son of Karthik and Shakthi, youngest among the grand children and everyones pet😘... Although he was seperated from them when he was just 3 years old still he knows each and everyone in the whole family and was Sharing a beautiful bond with everyone🤩... He was so much excited to meet his family, and more happy to meet his Tom and Jerry sister after 5 years🥰 ... Now he was just going to start his collage life🙂...

Vriddhi Vishal as Hridhya😍,(5 years old)...

Mythili and Harshan's daughter,
Cutest, sweety and loving😘... Little munchkin of vetri, loves everyone and was really a good dancer exactly like her father, dad's little princess and mommy's Little devil🤩 ... Loves her Mamas to the core😊...

Baby Manasvi as Aathira🤩,(5 years old)...

Aarav and Sanjana's daughter, Another cutest munchkin in the family, little rowdy🤩... As usual dad's little princess, vetri's kutty rowdy😉 ... Loves her vetri Mama alot and will do anything for him😊... Everyones angry bird and little Devil🤣...

Kanmani's friends:

Sam Vishal as Vishal 😉,

Kanmani's friend from school and was accompanying her in her MBBS graduation also😊.. A geniune and good friend of her , caring loving and protective friend🤩, loves to irritate her and they are like Tom and Jerry friends😂...

Sunitha as Sruthi🥰,

Friend of kanmani from her college days and senior of her in the college and a loving person🥰, elder than her for one year so they both are sharing a good sisters relationship😘... Genuine and good hearted person, beautiful🤩... A good dancer and as she was from Assam and so was really poor in tamil😉...

Okeiiiii guys😪,

Semma gaandula irupeenga nu theriyum🤭, kandippa confusing aa thaan irukkum because ennakey confusion aayiduchu 🤣, but Rombha naal aasai ippudi oru story write pannanumnu and ipo try panni irukken🤭, I don't know what will be the out come but definitely will try to make you all satisfy with this story🥰...

Pudichirukka nu sollunga, edhaavdhu change pannanuma🙄...

Ennakku konjam confusion aa irukku ithu ungaluku pidikuma illa intresting aa irukaanu theriyala🙄, because without including more negativity will it be interesting to all of you to read and enjoy aanu ennaku theriyala so adhaan ketten😌...

Indha story short story mudichuda laama illa extend pannanuma nu neenga panra response la thaan mudivu panna mudiyum so just share your opinion genuinely😌...

As usual votes panrathum pannaathathum unga viruppam , but comment panna try pannunga🙂... Will meet you all in the next update, until then bye guys👋...

Love you, and take care 😘..

With love 💕😘
Author 😍🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2.1K 18
Ashwin and Shivangi are cousins. Some situation make them tie knot together. Its their journey from Tom and Jerry cousins to Couple (still Tom and Je...
264K 6.4K 33
The situation in Portorosso is dire. The once peaceful town is now ruled with an iron fist by Visconti Mercenaries. Led by Ercole Visconti, hunts for...
312K 34.4K 83
It's just a imagination story of two individuals one is star in cinema industry he is king in Kollywood.... where as other one is just innocent.... f...
262K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...