My Innocent Wifey

By Daisydaisee

~Just the daily life of the Jeon couple after an arranged marriage. No angst just fluff FLUFF More

๐Ÿ™‹
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
.
9
..
10
11
12
?
13
OurBabyStarCandy's day
14
15
17
18 (M)
๐Ÿธ
19 (slight M)
20

16

3.6K 158 13
By Daisydaisee

Night come soon.

Ara and Taehyung is preparing dinner in the kitchen. Well, basically Ara is making it and Tae is helping her by cheering her and keeping her company. Occassionally bringing the ingredients Ara asked.

She is more than happy. Jungkook's grandparents died young so she was always alone this whole time. Now she has his lovely son in law who keeps her company.

"All done."
"Dear, go and call Kook. I will bring out the dishes on the table in the meantime."

"Okie...mom"

He run upstairs to their room but doesn't see Kook. He went slowly and peeked at the room attached to their bedroom,which is supposed to be Jungkook's study room. He keeps all his files in there.

[If you remember, last time I said there's also a room with couch and table in which they had their lunch in one morning]

He saw the other fully concentrating on a paper, he called out softly, "Hyung..."

Jungkook look up from the paper instantly after hearing his angel's voice, "Baby, what happened? Come here...why are standing there..?"

Taehyung blushed at the nickname but answered quickly, "No...hyung, Mom told to call you for dinner. Come down fast." He run away quickly after saying that.

He let out a dreamy sigh and shook his head, "Probably...will take a few months...he's such a shy baby. But I love this shy baby"

He smile at his own thoughts and soon come down for dinner.

At the dinner table:

"Tae dear, eat more."
"You were chubby and cute when you were young but look at you now. Eat more,hmm..." Ara said putting a piece of meat on Rae's bowl with his chopsticks.

"Thank you eommonie"

Mr. Jeon also coax the younger to eat more.

At midway through the dinner, Junghyun said something in which Jungkook look up instantly with wide eyes.

"Why?" He almost shout.

Well, the thing is Mr. Jeon ask Jungkook to go office from tomorrow.

"What do you mean why?" He asked not understanding why his son was acting up.

Jungkook suck in a breath, "But appa... I was supposed to be off from work for 15 days and why now?" He said glancing at Tae who was chewing the meat piece nonchalantly not knowing his husband is now sad and worried to hell.

He again look at his mom with pleading eyes asking his mom to help him.

She cleared her throat, "Uh-humh, yeobo let's talk about this later."

"But there's an important deal now and-"
He was cut off by the glare of his wife.
"I said let's continue this later." She give a glare again and turn towards Tae, "Dear, don't bother. Eat up."

They finished eating dinner.

Jungkook is waiting for Taehyung but his beautiful husband, totally unaware of the glances and signs his husband is giving him, took the dishes to the sink to wash them.

His pouts go unnoticed by his husband. But here comes Jeon Ara.
"Oh...Tae dear, go and take rest. You must be tired already."

Jungkook was screaming internally and thanking the Lord and his mom inside.

But the innocent Kim Taehyung,
"No...Eomma. I will do it. You did the dishes too."

The ravennete let out a defeated sigh and went to their room.

"No dear...come on. Dry your hands with this towel."
"You can do it from tomorrow...but for today go and take rest."

Seeing his son-in-law still unconvinced she added, "Okay. Let's do it like this. Let's take turns and do it, I will wash the dishes today and you do it tomorrow...this way."

Tae smiled and nod his head.

"Settled then. Now go to your room and take rest...Goodnight."

"Goodnight eommonie."

Our Jungkook bunny has been sulking from before but as soon as he heard footsteps coming he almost jumps out from the bed to see his husband coming inside the room.

"Are you done doing the dishes?" He asks not understanding as why he came very fast.

"No hyung...Eomma said that she will do it."
Saying that Tae went towards the bed and sit on it.

Jungkook too comes near Tae and sit beside him.

"Umm...Tae"

Tae looks at him with wide eyes but no reply

"Since we were strangers before, we are a bit awkward to each other..."
"So let's try to know each other...and yes I have a couple rules we both have to follow."

Tae nodded his head, noting the point that it's rules and he has to follow it.

Jungkook softly take the other's hand in his and give a gentle kiss, "Let's go step by step."

"First rule is you should be beside me every morning when I wake up. I would love to wake up with you every morning. So wake me up first if you want to get up."

"Second rule is you would have to give morning kiss everyday."

Tae blushed hearing that.

"Like a lot of kisses..." Jungkook continues.
"Hugs and Kisses before I go to office and when I come back, and goodnight kisses too."

"Most important rule is let's not keep secrets from each other if anything is troubling you, you should tell me."

"That's all for now...Are you okay with this."

Tae nodded his head nonchalantly.

Jungkook kissed his hand again, "Do you have any questions or problems with the rules?"

Taehyung think for sometime and asks," Does it start from today..?"

Jungkook nods his head, "Ah yes and basically that means you should give me goodnight kisses now."

The pretty brunnete's cheeks turn slightly pink and mumbled a small okie.

Jungkook move closer to his husband and finally capture the addicting lips which he has been dying to from morning.

He didn't move at first, but soon starts sucking the lower lip of the other.

He pulls away only to kiss the other once again. His hands holding the other's waist occassionally rubbing around it, and tilts his head to kiss better.

The brunette is curling his toes, having weird feeling inside his stomach. Jungkook bite his lower lip a little hard, in which he panics a little thinking he did something wrong but still gasps which allow the hungry male to enter his tongue inside his mouth.

He was all new to this feeling but he concludes that he loves it.

The dominant male sucks the other's tongue which earns a soft moan, "mmhm.."

Tae didn't know he could produce such sounds...

But his husband was loving it, he kisses more aggressively earning more sweet moans.

The younger lightly taps his husband chest, pushing a little with his right hand, as he was out of breath.

Jungkook pulls away, both trying to catch thier breath with their foreheads connected.
The brunette thought they were sleeping now and lay down on the bed but he was so wrong.

Jungkook hovers on him, their face so close that they can feel each other's breath. Tae look at his eyes with wide and round eyes, making him look so cute that the ravennete wants to eat him whole. His swollen lips due to his nibbling, breath still uneven was not helping it.

"Baby, let me kiss you once more."

Seeing the other not replying Jungkook added a please~~

Tae nodded his head and hummed agreeing his husband's request.

The dominant male waste no time, diving his face in and kiss his husband's already swollen lips, oh so passionately.

______________________________________

Dang!

😂The goal isn't reached yet but I'm uploading this anyway~

Hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 34.5K 199
Just a mpreg one-shots with Jungkook being the bottom in all๐Ÿ˜‚ May contain: -Angst -Sad -Fluff -Cheating -And many more ๐Ÿ˜‹
7.9K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
10.9K 368 17
this is the life of park jimin and jeon jungkook ksjluvsss || ยฎ2018โ„ข jikook. #77 bottomjungkook 9/29/18 #72 bottomjungkook 10/8/18 #112 topjimin 10/2...
200K 8.4K 43
As the only unmarried Jeon and Kim children, your families propose a union to symbolize your unbreakable bond that spans generations. But despite dev...