Hobbit/Lotr imagines

By MysteriousMissO

Imagines and preferences of your favorite Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings characters! **Requests are ALWAYS ope... More

Frodo
Lindir
Lord of the Rings Preferences
Legolas
a/n
Frodo Baggins
Aragorn
a/n
Bilbo Baggins
Legolas
Thranduil
Bilbo Baggins
Legolas
Elrond
Thorin Oakenshield
Kili
Alphabet Prompts - CLEAN

Question

110 2 3
By MysteriousMissO

Would you guys be interested in reading a book where Legolas is transported into our world and the reader has to help him adjust while also trying to get him home?

Idk. It's been on my mind for a long time, but I don't want to write a whole book that no one is going to read yknow? Like, if that isn't something that would grab you guys I will just stick to focusing all my attention on this current book.

Comment please! Or vote for this to let me know you are interested.

Thank you so much darlings!
-Miss O

Always remember that you are loved, you are appreciated, and you matter.
TPWK <3

Thought maybe I would include these little bookmarks that I made :)

Fun fact: I am an artist! I have an Instagram account dedicated to it, actually. Here is the name of my account if you are curious @_doodles.and.sketches_
*I DO NOT CLAIM THESE AS AN ORIGINAL IDEA. I COPIED A REFERENCE PHOTO TO PAINT THEM*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.4K 52
Lord of the rings imagines and Preferences! - REQUESTS CLOSED - Thank you all so much for all of the positive feedback! I hope you all have a great d...
289K 5K 71
Imagine yourself in Middle Earth. No inappropriate/adult content, etc. NOTICE- Requests are closed. However, I still enjoy interacting with you a...
321K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
1M 25K 65
~occasionally updated still~ Imagines with your favorite characters from the Hobbit! Including - but not limited to - Thorin, Legolas, Kili, Fili, a...