Hands Of Time

By JiminSsssi4

We all know that Kai and Nya are the amazing siblings who doesn't get affected by emotions. But... What if th... More

Hands of time
The beginning...
Chapter2: What just happen?
Chapter3: The meeting
Chapter4: Who is he Sensei!!!
Chapter5: Our New Dorm
Chapter6: Our New Enemy
Chapter7: What happened to Zane?
Chapter8: What should we do?
Chapter9: Tell them the story
Chapter10: Worried about him pt.1
Chapter11: Worried about him pt.2
Chapter12: The Story
Chapter13: The Slow Motion cipher
chapter14: Why does it look familiar...?
Chapter15: WHERE IS MY SAMURAI?!
Chapter16: My day off
Chapter17: HE'S WHAT?!
Was it...Me?
The Truth Untold
Chapter20: I will be okay/ oh- well...
The attack
Help and nightmare
I have no idea what's wrong...
[24] Siblings' time
chapter 25
Chpter26: I will do it...
Chapter 28: ah shit.... here we go again
Chapter29:
Chapter30: A nightmare coming true...
Chapter31: Fixing my Mistakes
chapter32: Aaron...

Chapter27: Our Target

129 5 2
By JiminSsssi4

Nya's POV:

Jay and I were together for the day, we asked the sensei for a free day since we have been working for a long time and I needed some alone time from work.

We went to the park for some fresh air; we were enjoying each other's company while jay was telling me about one time where he almost died.

"As I was saying, I told him to stop that but he didn't want to so I did my famous move! I ran as fast as possible."

"Thanks god you used that 'move' you could've died there." I hugged his arm close to me. My mind wasn't with me those days; all I'm thinking about is who have my dear samurai and my brother.

"What's on your mind bae?" His voice changed from the funny to the calm yet full of care, I looked at him and he was having that cute gentle smile caressing my hair slowly "Nothing just... life? Me, you, Kai... I don't know what else. I no more know what to do, things changed and I sometimes feel hopeless."

I looked at the sky sighing "I want my brother's help but he isn't available... I mean ha, he already has a lot in his mind and I don't want to be a bother to him."

"Yeah... That boy is almost going insane from all this, but he still didn't open up for us. Last night Lloyd said he hardly brings his mom's killer subject, she said he was so much in pain but he is still hangin-"

Suddenly, we heard a loud noise coming from the police station across the street and people were running to save their life "Oh no! Call the others the snacks are attacking the police station!"

Jay nodded and told the others about the matter, me and some police officers were trying to stop the vermillion from getting near the people, not long after Jay come to my side helping me.

"They said they are on their way!" I nodded to him and fought more.

Cole's POV:

I've been searching about Kai for the past hour but he's not here, I needed him in something but the boy disappeared from the dorm, I asked Zane but he said he didn't see him and asked me if I saw him I should tell him to go eat or else Zane would kill both of us.

Kai have been acting weird lately, he would stay in his room all the day, talk in English most of the time and doesn't sit with us in the living room; and if you ask me... That's suspicious. He must be hiding something from us and I need to see if it's dangerous.

I walked toward Kai's bedroom thinking of the possibility of him having suicidal thoughts or maybe self harm again.

I suddenly heard Zane calling for us to the control room. I hurried there finding Zane, Lloyd and Garmadon looking at the big screen "What's wrong?"

I moved close to the screen to take a closer look "Nya and Jay said there's an attack, both of them are saving people until we reach there and we can start fighting. Nya said the twins aren't there."

Zane explained and I nodded "Had any contact with Kai to help us?"

"Sadly no, he is not answering his watch or phone but we can't wait for him Nya and Jay needs your help. Kai will come after us later." Garmadon responded while we nodded heading toward the city.

Kai's POV:

Using airjitzu, I flow up looking at where Dio was looking "Dio your expression is-" 'Kai run!'

I didn't understand anything, I turned around to run as Dio ordered me but I was stopped by a sword pointed in my chest "Where do you think you're going, little Smith?"

The twins found me and I was not ready to face them again "Ughh leaving?"

The twins looked at me with a smirk "You think it's easy? Or are you playing dump?"

I was actually scared but I'm not gonna say this, I looked at Dio

'I will distract them and you try to run okay? I can't risk your life and you're not ready to face them yet.'

I slowly nodded at him looking at the twins "Look Kai, I know what are you thinking of and I will say from here that's it's a very stupid idea. Our Vermillion is everywhere, outdoor in the city distracting the other ninjas so we can take you with us."

"Is this considered as a kidnapping?"

"Hmmmmm no. we're just gonna brow you from your friends for some time and we don't knows if we will be able to return you back."

Crax said smirking, every time I see that man I feel chills but now I'm terrified.

"What... do you mean?" I asked looking at the twins while taking a step to the back.

They looked at each other then laughed "What we mean is, we don't know if we will return you to your friends as a living person or a dead body."

Crax's POV:

Few hours ago,

My brother and I went to those brats' parents; it's been a while since we saw that old man and his wife.

They used to build swords to us but today, we have a new thing for them.

"Rey and Maya, are you there 'LoVeLy CoUpLe'? I have a talk to you two." We knocked on the front door to show them we're here for the so called peace. Soon enough the woman opened the door looking at us with an angry face.

"What do you want from us? You already took what you want and you said you don't want anything from us anymore."

"Oh dear, I'm here for something else, my brother and I want to talk to you and your husband about something that is so important and may change a lot of things."

The woman looked at us from head to toe and the sighed opening the door "It's not as if I have another choice..."

Sadness was so clear in her voice. That is exactly what I live for.

"Rey is in the backyard... I will go call him."

"Yes and hurry up, we don't have the whole day." My brother was clearly mad; he couldn't wait for the plan to take actions.

Not long, the man comes and stood up beside his wife "Oh! Hello? It's been a while. How have you been?"

"None of you business, and I prefer if you talk, I don't want to see your faces."

"Ohhhhh Ray my old friend, I didn't know you were this mad looking at-" "Shut up and talk already."

My brother sat three cards at the table and asked them to sit down. The two looked at each other and sat the opposite from us.

"Okay, chose between those cards." Ray looked at us with confusion "Why would I?"

"You have to chose or else... You actually don't want to know. Now, chose so we can go!"

Ray looked at his wife then started looking at the cards. What he doesn't know is there are pictures.

He finally held a card after a long minute of thinking; I took the card and saw who it was. I gave my brother a smirk and he gets it.

"Thank you so much for your help, now we will show you something as a gift!"

I turned the two pics that were in the ground, the first one was for his wife.

"You're lucky he didn't choose you Maya dear."

Maya looked at her husband who was terrified "What did you made me choose?!"

I laughed and turned the second one, it was a very beautiful picture of a teen age laughing, I showed to Ray and he looked at me confused "Who is-" before he finish his question I showed him the baby pic of this girl who was actually his daughter Nya.

"Is this..." "Ahhh stop there, not yet my friend."

I took the third pic that was showing a young boy smiling, the father looked at me and I smirked "You chose this pic right?" He slowly nodded somewhere scared.

I then showed him a baby pic of that boy who was his oldest son Kai.

He and Maya had a terrified look in their faces; my brother smirked at them and throws the pic at them.

"Consider this as a thank you gift for all the years you worked at ours, you can see you two kids back then and today. Oh and by the way, thank you for choosing our new target. Kai is not an easy boy; we will have fun torturing him and killing him."

I saw the couples eyes goes wide, they were scared and panicked "W-What? Kai?! Nay?! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHILDREN!"

"Oh well sorry, it's too late but we will let the girl live. We will just finish what we started with the Piber family, Kai will be honored to be killed and go after his mom."

I was so happy; we can finally get rid of that annoying boy. We left the house while the two were yelling begging us from not touching their children.

"Don't worry, we will let you see Kai's murdered that's a promise I can keep."

End of the chapter.

A/N: I used to love this book, well i kinda wanna change it a little... i forget about my original plan and wrote this stupidly, now im just updating cuz.. idk tbh, i guess enjoy 

(Fan fact, I wrote this chapter 1 year ago)

i may delete it later. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
2.3K 93 8
Fanfik o przeciwnościach losu. Nie liczcie na lekką lekturę. pisane przez: Romana dla: partner in crime Bebe
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
5.1K 64 9
Its April fools day and shadow gets turned into a baby and gets tooking care of by 4 hedgehogs and knuckles take of shadow as well when they need hel...