FIFTY SHADES OF JEON || BOOK...

By Queenbee_Jikook

Now, Jimin and Jungkook have it all-love, passion, intimacy, wealth and a world of possibilities for their fu... More

Author's note
Prologue
1
3
4 (M) 🔞
5
6
7 (M) 🔞
8 (M)🔞
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (M) 🔞
17
18
19
20
21
22 (M) 🔞
23
24
25
26 (M) 🔞
27 (M) 🔞
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (M) 🔞
35 (M) 🔞
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 (M) 🔞
48
49 (M) 🔞
50
51
52
53
54
55. (M) 🔞
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78. (M) ❤️
Epilogue

2

2.2K 98 8
By Queenbee_Jikook

JIMIN POV

"You may kiss the groom." Reverend Walsh announces.

I beam at my husband.

"Finally, you're mine." he whispers and pulls me into his arms and kisses me chastely on the lips.

I am married.

I am now Mr Jeon Jimin.

I am giddy with joy.

"You look beautiful, baby." he murmurs and smiles, his eyes glowing with love and something darker, something hot.

"Don't let anyone take that dress off but me, understand?" His smile heats a hundred degrees as his fingertips trail down my cheek, igniting my blood.

Holy crap . . .

How does he do this, even here with all these people staring at us?

I nod mutely.

Jeez, I hope no one can hear us.

Luckily Reverend Walsh has discreetly stepped back.

I glance at the throng gathered in their wedding finery . . .

My mom, Ray, Bob and the Jeons are all applauding even Tae, my groom of honor, who looks stunning as he stands beside Jungkook's best man, his brother hobi.

Who knew that even hobi could scrub up so well?

All wear huge, beaming smiles except Grace, who weeps graciously into a dainty white handkerchief.

"Ready to party, Baby?"Jungkook murmurs, giving me his shy smile. I melt.

He looks divine in a simple black tux with silver waistcoat and tie.

He's so dashing.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I grin, a totally goofy smile on my face.

Later the wedding party is in full swing Carrick and Grace have gone to town.

They have the marquee set up again and beautifully decorated in pale pink, silver, and ivory with its sides open, facing the bay.

We have been blessed with fine weather and the late afternoon sun shines over the water.

There's a dance floor at one end of the marquee, a lavish buffet at the other.

Ray and my mother are dancing and laughing with each other.

I feel bittersweet watching them together.

I hope my man and I last longer.

I don't know what I'd do if he left me, Marry in haste, repent at leisure. The saying haunts me.

Tae is beside me, looking so beautiful in his long silk gown.

He glances at me and frowns. "Hey, this is supposed to be the happiest day of your life." he scolds.

"It is." I whisper.

"Jimin what's wrong? Are you watching your mom and Ray?"

I nod sadly. "They're happy."

"Happier apart."

"You're having doubts?" Tae asks, alarmed.

"No, not at all, It's just I love him so much." I freeze, unable or unwilling to articulate my fears.

"it's obvious he adores you, I know you had an unconventional start to your relationship but I can see how happy you've both been over the past month." He grasps my hands, squeezing them.

"Besides, it's too late now." He adds with a grin.

I giggle, Trust Tae to point out the obvious. He pulls me into a Kim Taehyung Special Hug.

"You'll be fine and if he hurts one hair on your head, he'll have me to answer to." Releasing me, he grins at whoever is behind me

"Hi, baby." Jungkook puts his arms around me, surprising me, and kisses my temple.

"Taehyung" he acknowledges.

He's still cool toward him even after six weeks.

"Hello again, Jungkook. I'm off to find your best man, who happens to be my best man, too." With a smile to us both, he heads over to hobi, who is drinking with his brother Jih and our friend Joon.

"Time to go." He murmurs.

"Already? This is the first party I've been to where I don't mind being the center of attention." I turn in his arms to face him.

"You deserve to be."

"You look stunning, baby."

"So do you."

He smiles, his expression heating. "This beautiful dress becomes you."

"This old thing?" I blush shyly and pull on the fine lace trim of the simple, fitted wedding dress designed for me by Tae's mother.

I love that the lace is just off the shoulder—demure, yet alluring, I hope.

He bends and kisses me. "Let's go, I don't want to share you with all these people anymore."

"Can we leave our own wedding?"

"Baby, it's our party and we can do whatever we want."

"We've cut the cake and right now, I'd like to whisk you away and have you all to myself."

I giggle. "You have me for a lifetime, my love."

"I'm very glad to hear that."

"Oh, there you two are! Such lovebirds."

I groan inwardly Grace's mother has found us.

"Jungkook, darling—one more dance with your grandma?"

He purses his lips. "Of course, Grandmother."

"And you, beautiful Jimin, go and make an old man happy dance with Theo."

"Theo, Mrs. Trevelyan?"

"Grandpa Trevelyan and I think you can call me Grandma."

"Now, you two seriously need to get working on my great-grandkids."

"I won't last too much longer." She gives us both a simpering smile.

Jungkook blinks at her in horror. "Come, Grandmother," he says, hurriedly taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

He glances back at me, practically pouting and rolls his eyes. "Laters, baby."

As I walk toward Grandpa Trevelyan, Joon accosts me.

"I won't ask you for another dance, I think I monopolized too much of your time on the dance floor as it is."

"I'm happy to see you happy."

"but I'm serious Jimin, I'll be here If you need me."

"Joon, thank you."

"You're a good friend."

"I mean it." His dark eyes shine with sincerity.

"I know you do."

"Thank you Joon, Now if you'll please excuse me I have a date with an old man."

He furrows his brow in confusion.

"Kook's grandfather," I clarify.

He grins. "Good luck with that, Good luck with everything."

"Thanks, Joon."

After my dance with Jungkook's ever-charming grandfather, I stand by the French doors, watching the sun sink slowly over Seattle, casting bright orange and aquamarine shadows across the bay.

"Let's go." Jungkook urges.

"I have to change." I grasp his hand, meaning to pull him through the French windows and upstairs with me.

He frowns,not understanding and tugs gently on my hand, halting me.

"I thought you wanted to be the one to take this dress off." I explain. His eyes light up.

"Correct." He gives me a lascivious grin.

"But I'm not undressing you here.

"We wouldn't leave until . . . I don't know . . ." He waves his long-fingered hand, leaving his sentence unfinished but his meaning quite clear.

I flush and let go of his hand.

"And don't take your hair down either." he murmurs darkly.

"But—"

"No buts, You look beautiful and I want to be the one to undress you." Oh. I frown.

"Pack your going-away clothes," he orders. "You'll need them."

"Taylor has your main suitcase."

"Okay." What has he got planned?

He hasn't told me where we're going.

In fact, I don't think anyone knows where we're going.

Neither Mia nor Tae has managed to inveigle the information out of him, I turn to where my mother and Tae are hovering nearby.

"I'm not changing."

"What?" my mother says.

"Jungkook doesn't want me to." I shrug as if this should explain everything.

Her brow furrows briefly.

"You didn't promise to obey." she reminds me tactfully, Tae tries to disguise his snort as a cough.

I narrow my eyes at him.

Neither he nor my mother have any idea of the fight Jungkook and I had about that. I don't want to rehash that argument.

Jeez, can my Fifty Shades sulk and have nightmares.

The memory is sobering.

"I know Mom but he likes this dress and I want to please him."

Her expression softens.

Tae rolls his eyes and tactfully moves away to leave us alone.

"You look so lovely, darling."

Carla gently tugs at a loose tendril of my hair and strokes my chin. "I am so proud of you, honey."

"You're going to make Jungkook a very happy man." She pulls me into a hug. Oh, Mom!

"I can't believe how grown-up you look right now."

"Beginning a new life Just remember that men are from a different planet and you'll be fine." I giggle.

Jungkook is from a different universe, if only she knew.

"Thanks, Mom."

Ray joins us, smiling sweetly at both Mom and me.

"You made a beautiful baby boy, Carla," he says, his eyes glowing with pride.

He looks so dapper in his black tux and pale pink waistcoat.

Tears prick the back of my eyes.

Oh no so far I have managed not to cry.

"And you watched him and helped him grow up Ray." Carla's voice is wistful.

"And I loved every single minute. You make one hell of a groom, Son." Ray tucks the same loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh, Dad." I stifle a sob and he hugs me in his brief, awkward way.

"You'll make one hell of a husband too." he whispers, his voice hoarse.

When he releases me, Jungkook is back at my side.

Ray shakes his hand warmly. "Look after my boy, Jungkook."

"I fully intend to, Ray. Carla." He nods at my stepdad and kisses my mom.

The rest of the wedding guests have formed a long human arch for us to travel through, leading round to the front of the house.

"Ready?" Jungkook says.

"Yes."

Taking my hand, he leads me under their outstretched arms while our guests shout good luck and congratulations and shower us with rice.

Waiting with smiles and hugs at the end of the arch are Grace and Carrick.

In turn they hug and kiss us both. Grace is emotional again as we bid them hasty good-byes.

Taylor is waiting to whisk us away in the Audi SUV.

As Jungkook holds the car door open for me, I turn and toss my bouquet of white and pink roses into the crowd of young women and men that has gathered.

Mia triumphantly holds it aloft, grinning from ear to ear.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 13K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
127K 9.9K 54
Guk: I knew from the moment I laid eyes on park jimin that I was in trouble. No omega has ever made me want to put aside my party ways and settle d...
75.4K 4.9K 35
Jeon Jungkook needs someone special, who can bridge the growing gap between him and the boys and make them whole again. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK 🌙BOOK CONTA...
84.7K 4.6K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...