love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please πŸ₯Ί my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part35

part 13

2.9K 92 81
By soniyajiya

Time skip to next morning,.

In Kim mansion,.

After having breakfast, taehyung left from there giving a passionate kiss to his wife, after he left jimin and Jisoo talk about their families,business, friends, while giggling and laughing, Well why not they both becomes good friends,.

Jisoo,. Ohhh ho so Mr jimin you have a crush on min yoongi, well he is so handsome and strong tho,. said to jimin while teasing him, who's checks are Red because of shyness,...

Jimin,. Stop teasing me now,or I will never talk to you,.in stern voice but looking hell a cute,...

Jisoo,. Oh my God I get scared hehehe you are looking so horrible,...

Jimin,. Oh 😣 you are again teasing me, you're so bad, I will never tell you about my personal matters,i thought we are friends, that's why I tell you everything, but look at you, you are making fun of me and laughing at me, instead of helping me,. jimin talked with a hell a cute pout,...

Finally she stopped laughing and said,.

Jisoo,. Sorry sorry jimin, I stopped now, sorry to say but do you think? tae will accept him as you know that he is just only a bodyguard of your brother, I knew he is so good,he saved tae many times but still he is not matching your status or even he don't have family background,we don't know anything about his personal life,...

Jimin,. Yes I knew but still I love him, and about what Hyun will be say , you don't have to worry he loves me so much, yes he will be angry, after sometime he will definitely accept our love, I'm sure, but I don't know that yoongi also loves me or not, so you have to help me, will you help me,... said with puppy eyes ◉⁠‿⁠◉..

Jisoo,. I will definitely help you, why not you are my best friend afterall,... she said with a sweet smile on her lips,..

Jisoo,. Okay okay tell me what can we do now I am getting bore in this House, everything is boring ,can we Hangout shopping ,lunch something like this, you know when you are brother is not here i really feel suffcatting here, but if he was there then I will never talk to go out to from this mansion, oh my God I am really missing him, he can't spend on at least one month with me I know he is very busy but still, it's been only five days since we get married, and he is still giving his time to his business and office,so boring,... After finishing she look at him who is laughing like a monkey,..

Jimin,. Oh ho look like my sister_ in _law is very missing my brother, I know I know you love him so much but he loves his business so much,... Said while laughing while holding his stomach after looking at him she makes annoyed face ,..

But he stopped laughing when he is sow her angry face he put his own hand on mouth and wink at her,...

Jimin,. Okay I am sorry, if you want we can go for shopping, what you say,... Said while trying to control his laugh,...

Jisoo,. Okay I am going to my room to get ready, you also go and come after getting ready then we will go,.. said and left from there after she left gym in also left towards his room,.

After Some time they both come downstair after getting ready and left from there for shopping,..

On the other side,.

Jk is going to he is college by walking because his boyfriend not come to pick him, he is wearing headphones listening music and messaging his boyfriend, wearing goggles and a college bag hanging on his shoulder looking hell a adorable,..

Massages,.

Why did you not come to pick me for college,.

          Sorry baby I am little busy,.

Busy my foot you are lying to me.

           No baby believe me please.

Ok okay I believe i was just kidding,.

           You little monster, wait and
            Watch what I will do,.

What will you do?

             I will kiss you until your lips get
              Bleed,.

Shut up what y.....he stopped typing when a black car stopped infront of him, the car was so near he literally get heartattack and scared,..

Also he is fuming in anger,.he went towards the car and knocked on the door,..he stepped back when someone started to open the door,.. door open revealing the Kim taehyung hand's are in his pocket, wearing black suit Looking hell a hot,..

And also worried for his love why not if 
In time he didn't stopped the car,then definitely car will bumped into his love,.

He comes infront of younger and said in worrying tone,..

Tae,. How are you,did you get hurt or injured anywhere tell me I will took you hospital, Tell me please,.. worry is visible in his tone,.. the younger is now in shok, why not country's biggest businessman is worried for him but why,he thought but shrug of it,..

Kook,. No I'm fine sir, thank for your concern may i go now,. said in calm voice but still he is angry on him, but he can't say anything to Korea's biggest businessman,.. hearing this from younger finally taehyung take a deep breath,..

Tae,. Yes but where are you going,..
Kook,. Hmm college,. can't he see my college bag said to himself,...
Tae,. Ohh come with me i will drop you at your college,.
Kook,. No it's ok I can go by myself, said and literally run away from there and this makes taehyung angry because his love again reject him but somehow he egnored this and said with a smirk on his face,.

Tae,. How much you will run away from me, don't forget that you are..

                " Belongs to me"

Said and left from there,.

With kook,.

Finally he stopped running and take a relief breath,.

He is such a creep, said while catching oxygen,. and again put handphone in his ears and started to walk,.

Sorry i can't found perfect pic i hope you understand 😥 sorry,.

On the other side with Kim soo Hyun,.

He is in his car with some other officers looking very angry because of traffic jam,..

Officer,. Sir relax,..

Hyun,. Relax how can I relax, you know that after so many try I finally got arrest warrant against him,if we will reach In time I'm scared arrest warrant will be cancelled,.. saying that he looks out of car by window,.. that's when a man snatch bag from a  lady and started to run Hyun sow this and hurriedly open door and run,.. when other officers saw this they also started to run,.. behind the lady who is running behind their boss,...

Hyun is chasing the thief, but thief was very fast, Hyun is also running fast and avoiding everyone who are looking at him,.. but suddenly he bumped into someone they both lost their balance and fall on each other,.. their lips touch with each other but they didn't noticed that, because hurriedly standup and again started to run behind the thief,. finally jk also stand,. (yes he was jk lol he was very busy in listening music that's why he bumped into Hyun)he is fixing his clothes that when he touched his neck and didn't find his necklace, his gaze went to the lady were running behind Hyun while saying,..

Thief thief someone please catch him he snatched my purse,.

After hearing this jk Hyun is a thief so he also started to run behind Hyun,..

Hyun is running behind the thief, and
jk is running behind Hyun, and lady is running behind jk, and other officers are running behind the lady,.

Saying,.

Thief thief someone please stop him he stoled my necklace,..he is running while repeating this line's,...

What a fantastic game 🤭🤭,..

Everyone is looking them in shoked,.
But after sometime thief fall on the ground,..

As Hyun is going to catch some people surrounded him and started to beating him,. but he stopped them and asked,.

Hyun,. Why you guys are beating me,..

Man,. Because you are a thief and steal a necklace,..

Hyun,. And who said this?

Man,. He,. said while looking at jk who is coming while running, Hyun follows the direction and saw a boy is coming while running like a bunny,. finally he stopped infront of them breathing heavily,..

Hyun,. Hey kid why you are saying that I'm thief,.

Kook,. Because you are,.

Hyun take out his I'd card and show them,.

Hyun,. I'm a police officer not a thief,.
He said in angry tone,.all said sorry to him and left from there expect jk who's head is hanging down, Hyun went and catch the thief Who is laying on the ground, Hyun come close to him and asked,.

Hyun,. Why did you think that I'm a thief?

Kook,. Because this lady is saying that you are thief that's,. Hyun looked at his back and saw the lady who stopped infront of them and Hyun give her purse,..jk is looking at them in shok,.lady explain everything to and sorry to Hyun and jk, and left from there,..jk feel guilty,.

Kook,. I'm sorry sir,.

Hyun,. It's okay,.

Kook,. May i go now,.

Hyun,. Yes why not and be careful next time,.

Kook,. Yes thank you so much,. said and run away because he is getting late for his college,. but one last time he looked at back and smiled at Hyun,.

Hyun is also looking at his disappearing figure, with a small smile,..

Sorry for late upload 😔 I'm really busy in my study,.

Follow me
Vote
Comment
Share,.

I hope 🤞 you like this,.
Thanks for reading ❤️
Thanks for your support 😊💕🌸💕
Good night 🌉 LoL 😂 it's late night,.
Good morning in advance 🌅 bye have a you good dreams,.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
85.3K 5.2K 19
[Slow update] "Speak one more time about him and you'll be dead," "I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
1.2M 50.8K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...