Healing

By NaushinYasmin

A story of a confused individual and an arrogant woman... More

Introduction
A Glimpse
🔹one🔹
🔹two🔹
🔹three🔹
🔹four🔹
🔹five🔹
🔹six🔹
🔹seven🔹
🔹eight🔹
🔹nine🔹
🔹ten🔹
🔹eleven🔹
🔹twelve🔹
🔹thirteen🔹
🔹fourteen🔹
🔹fifteen🔹
🔹sixteen🔹
🔹seventeen🔹
🔹eighteen🔹
🔹nineteen🔹
🔹twenty🔹
🔹twenty one🔹
🔹twenty two🔹
🔹twenty four🔹
🔹twenty five🔹
🔹twenty six🔹

🔹twenty three🔹

3 0 0
By NaushinYasmin

Author's POV:

Noor went near Nikhat. They looked at each other. Noor adjusted the veil on her head.

"Bohut pyaari lag rahi hain.." Noor said and dropped a kiss on Nikhat's forehead. Nikhat smiled.

"Abba aaj bahut khush honge... Ashar Bhai bilkul perfect hain tere liye.. Tu bohat khush rahegi.."

Nikhat took a hold of Noor's palm which was on her shoulder.

"Double khush honge.. Kyun ki aaj unki dono betiyaan hi khush hain. Hain na?"

Noor looked at her and nodded a little.

"Ab chale niche.. Bhai intezaar kar rahe apni dulhan ka.."

Nikhat blushed and nodded.

They went down the stairs together. Everyone looked at the two sisters coming down and smiled. Noor made her sit on the couch and smiled looking at Ashar. She then circled her arms around them rubbing off the evil eye.

##

"Aap bahut khubsoorat lag rahi hain. Mere laye hue gajrey pehanne ke liye shukriya." Saad said to Sazia.

Sazia mumbled a small thank you with a smile and looked down.

"Waise Noor ne bataya hain aapke baare mein.."

"Ji.. Usne aapke baare mein bhi bataya mujhe.."

"Aapko humari woh phone call toh yaad hogi hi na, jismein aapne bewajah mujhe gaali di thi.."

Sazia's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Woh.. Galti se hogaya tha. Humein maaf kar de. Hum waise bhi aapse maafi mangne ka soch hi rahe the.."

"It's okay.. Koi baat nahin.. Aap shaant ho jaye.."

Sazia smiled and looked at front.

##

Noor walked down the stage to sit in one of the chairs. She looked around and spotted Saad who was talking to some of his friends. She called him through gestures. He came and sat down next to her.

"Bol.." Saad said.

"Dekh.. Yahan se Sazia aur acche se nazar aa rahi hain na.."

Saad looked shocked and his mouth went agape.

"Muh bandh kar le gadhe.. Makkhi ghus jayegi.."

"Tu.. Tu yeh.. kya bol rahin hain.."

"Main tujhe andhi dikhti hun kya? Nahin na.. Har koi yahan andha ho sakta hain par main nahin."

"Tu kuch bhi bol rahi hain.."

"Dekh.. Main teri best friend hun aur tu mere hi best friend ke ishq mein parne ki planning kar raha hain. To mujhse to hoshiyaari kar mat bete.. Chal bata.."

Saad smiled sheepishly.

"Like toh karta hoon. Par kya main use pasand aunga.."

Noor's eyes went wide. Saad looked at her and he knew she was going to scream. Noor started to scream when Saad put his palm on her mouth.

"Chup kar bandariya, marwayegi kya??"

Noor started speaking in gibberish.

"Kya bol rahi hain? Kuch samajh nahin aa raha?"

She pointed at his palm which was on her mouth.

"Oh.." He removed his palm.

"Gadhe.. Mar jaati main.." She slapped his arm.

"Main aata hoon.." Saad left.

"Chal Noor, apne best friend ki love life setting karwate hain."

After the nikkah, the guests were long gone. Everyone changed into comfortable clothes and got ready for bed. Noor and Sazia were sharing the room today as Nikhat was sharing with her best friend. They were about to get into bed when the door was knocked.

Noor opened the door to find Saad. Noor looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"Kya baat hain! Aaj hamare hi kamre ke chakkar kate ja rahe hain janab.."

"Tu chup kar.. sab log ice cream party kar rahe hain niche. Tum dono ko bhi bulaya hain.."

"Accha, thik hain. Hum aate hain.."

They came down and sat down with all of them.

"Nik.. How does it feel to be officially nikkahified?"

Noor asked wiggling her eyebrows. Nikhat blushed.

"Shut up.."

"Are bol na.."

"It.. It feels good.. To belong to someone.. It actually feels good.."

"You are happy.."

"Very much.." Noor fed her a spoon of her own ice cream. Nikhat looked at her surprised.

"Kya.. ek spoon to share kar sakti hoon.."

Nikhat smiled.

                               ****

The next day was the mehendi. The boys wore white kurtas with colored waist coats. The entry of the groom in the hall was done by the boys dancing with him. He came and settled down on the couch. Nikhat came with the ladies gathering around her. She looked once at Ashar and he smiled. She blushed. Shaharyar's eyes got stuck on one person. Noor. She looked gorgeous in the lime colored heavy embroidered kurta with golden pant and dupatta.

All the couples came around the stage. Noor had planned to get Sazia dance with Saad. And so she made that happen. And in between she had to dance with Shaharyar. Noor looked at him. And kept looking. He looked like a sight to behold. He wore a white kurta pajama with a blue colored waist coat. She swirled around him while he waited. And then when she swayed her hips and he danced around her twirling her again. She danced placing her hand on his chest. To which she felt her heartbeat quicken. The song soon finished. But Shaharyar didn't leave her.

"Ahh.. Shaharyar, gaana khatam ho gaya hain.."

"Tou.."

"Toh mujhe chode. Sab dekh rahe hain.."

Shaharyar left her immediately being embarrassed...

##

As all the ladies had mehendi in their hands, they sat there waiting for it to get dried.

Noor didn't like mehendi much. But her sister, she made her put some with her continuous insistence. Noor was irritated right now and also she was hungry.

Nikhat asked her mother to feed her as she was feeling too hungry. Hiba nodded and went to bring a plate. Shaharyar looked at Hiba arranging a plate and went to her.

"Maami, yeh thali aap kis ke liye saja rahi hain?"

"Yeh Nikhat ke liye Shaharyar, use bhook lagi hain na.."

Shaharyar nodded and again looked at her.

"Maami, ek kaam karte hain. Aap Noor ko khila dijiye, main Appa ko khila dunga. Ussi bahane unke saath thoda waqt bhi guzar lunga.."

Hiba looked fine with the idea and nodded smiling.

"Thik hain, ye le.." She gave him the plate that she had arranged.

Hiba took another plate and went towards Noor. Noor looked at her mother confused.

"Bhook lagi hain?" Hiba asked.

Noor didn't know why she was asking this all of a sudden though she nodded. Hiba smiled and sat beside her.

"Issliye ab Ammi apni Noor ko khilayengi.."

Noor looked at her surprised.

"Ammi, iss sab ki koi zaroorat nahin hain. Yeh sukh hi gaya hain. Main dho ke kha lungi.."

"Shh.. Kyun, mere khilane se kya problem hain?"

"Par.."

Hiba fed her a spoon. Noor however chewed it. In this way, Hiba continued to feed her.

"Bas ho gaya, aur nahin khaya jayega.."

"Are... Aise kaise ho gaya. Tune khaya hi nahin hain."

"Nahin.. Main aur nahin kha paungi. Pet bhar gaya mera.." Noor said again.

"Aree... Accha thik hain ek le le.. Apne Abbu ke hisse ka.."

Listening to that Noor couldn't say anything more and opened her mouth. Hiba fed her a big morsel.

"Aur ye le.. Mere hissa ka.."

"Ye Nikhat ke hisse ke.."

"Ye Shaharyar ke hisse ka.."

"Aur yeh Saad ke.."

"Bas ho gaya.. Khana khatam.."

Noor looked down at the plate to find it empty. She again looked at Hiba who gave her a sheepish smile. Noor shook her head.

Shaharyar was looking at them when feeding Nikhat and talking to her. He was happy to see them together like that. He smiled to himself.

                             ****

It was rukhsati the next day. Nikhat was looking ethereal in her red lehenga choli. Noor again applied the kohl on her nape to keep her away from evil eye.

Shaharyar looked at Noor who looked like a beauty in a dark pink embellished gown. She tied her hair in a makeshift bun. Noor looked at him who looked royal in that black sherwani.

The couple got seated on the couch. The guests came congratulating them.
Noor stood at a side.

"Mashallah, bohat pyaari lag rahi hon tum."

Shaharyar said coming from the backside. He looked at her as if trying to memorize her features.

"Shukriya.."

"Tum pe yeh rang suit bahut karta hain. You should wear this more often."

Noor could feel her cheeks getting warmer.

"Waise tum ne bataya nahin?"

"Kya.."

"Main kaisa lag raha hoon?"

"Accha toh taarif paane taarif ki gaye hain.."

Noor smirked while Shaharyar chuckled...

"Ab bata bhi dijiye mohtarma.."

"Ab bhi acche lag rahe hain."

"Accha ji.."

"Haan ji.."

"Ahh.. Main aati hoon."

"Arre Noor.."

Faahi who was looking at the scene along with Sameer said,

"Ya allah apne iss nacheez ki sun li.."

Sameer looked at him confused.

"Sameer, Mubarak ho.. Humein humari bhabhi mil chuki hain.."

Sameer looked at his front and understood what he was indicating at.  They were actually a cute couple.

"Ji sir.. Aapko bhi.."

"Dono kitne pyaare lag rahe hain saath mein.."

"Maine pehli baar sir ko itna khush dekha hain.."

"Sahin kaha. Allah kare yeh dono humesha aise hi rahe.."

Both offered silent prayers to the almighty to bless the couple.

##

"Sazi.. Ek help kar degi.." Noor asked.

"Haan, bol na.. " Sazia replied.

"Woh catering mein sab kuch thik hain ya nahin, ek baar dekh le toh.."

"Hmm.."

Sazia went towards the food counter section. Saad was there itself managing the section.

"Are you ignoring me?" Saad asked coming from the back.

"What if I'm?"

"Not a chance."

"Really?"

"Yes.."

"Oh please mister. Just leave me alone. I have many works to do. And you too have to be somewhere else."

"Me.. No, I don't have to be anywhere.'

"Really, I think you need you need a little reminder. I thought you might wanna say hello to that girl from last night. Getting along quite well you too."

Sazia expected to see a little ashamed Saad. But all she saw was a grinning Saad.

"Why the hell are you smiling like that?"

"You are jealous."

"Wh.. What!!! I am not."

"You are.."

"Oh.. Don't be so self obsessed."

"I know you are and you don't know what to do about it anymore."

Sazia felt embarrassed. This was not how she planned the conversation.

"Shut up.. and get aside."

She tried to pass by him.

"Bhagna chahti hon..Bhaago. Par itna to yakeen karo ki main har ek ladki ke saath flirt karta nahin phirta."

"Aur main tumpe yakeen kyun karun?"

"Jaise ki tumhe nahin pata.."

Sazia looked at him and blinked once. His eyes shone with something different. He smiled at her. Not able to handle more, she turned around and left smiling. Saad waved his hand through his hair smiling.

                               ****

It was time for departure. Nikhat was taken back to the room to do some final touch ups. The ladies were there when Noor came. She nodded at them and they look a leave. Noor sat down in front of her and took her palms in hers.

"Dekh mujhe jyada kuch to nahin pata. Mera khudka nikkah to hua hain nahin.. "

They both chuckled.

"Bas yahin kahungi.. Ki tu ek naye ghar mein jaa rahi hain, unki bahu banke.. Woh tujhe bahu se beti bana sakte hain par usse niche tujhe kabhi nahin la sakte. Ashar Bhai bohat acche hain, tujhe koi problem nahin hogi par phir bhi ek biwi ka kaam uske shauhar se muhabbat karna hota hain, gulaami nahin.. Iss rishte mein tum dono equal partners ho.. Hmm?"

Nikhat nodded. Noor kissed her fore head, read some duas and blessed her.

"Abba, Ammi aur meri duayein hamesha tere saath hain.. Jab bhi zaroorat ho bas ek phone call kar dena..."

Nikhat nodded again.

"Chal, ab aur nahin bola jayega mujhse.." Noor chuckled. Nikhat too chuckled with tears.

They became down and after an emotional farewell Nikhat sat in the car with Ashar and they left.

                              ****

Leap of some days:

The grand reception was done. Nikhat was happy and so was her family. Sameer had gone back as the work pressure increased. Faahi was still there as Hiba didn't let him leave. Saad and Sazia were on the phase of teasing each other. They both knew they liked each other but had not confessed yet. Shaharyar planned to stay for a long time as Sameer was able to handle there and also Hiba didn't allow him to go. He too liked to stay now as he was growing close to his other family too. He felt happy that finally everything was sorted. While Noor was planning to leave soon. The wedding was over, Shaharyar was there with her mother. She wanted to go away now. Anywhere. Where nobody knew her. Just to find some solace.

"Aap free hain kya aaj.. " Noor asked.

"Haan, bas yeh last file check kar loon uske baad ekdam free.." Shaharyar replied.

Noor smiled.

"Woh.. Hum sab log ghumne jane ka plan kar rahe the. Toh aap bhi chaliye.."

"Ahh... Kyun nahin.. Chalte hain.."

He said smiling. Noor too smiled.

"Thik hain phir. Aap kaam karke ready ho jayega.."

He nodded and she left.

                                  ****

Here's the next chapter.

Do share your reviews and tap the star if you like it.

Thank you.
Love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 6.3K 51
A cute love story of two friends... ♥️ Peep in to know it 💖
323 11 20
He never fell for her.. A one sided teen love story.. Hope you like it.. Caution - There are tons of grammatical errors so bare with it please.
20K 2.8K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
1.6K 342 16
Ok...I'm not really good at story descriptions,so please just read,I assure you ,you would enjoy it......and if you don't know yet, this is my first...