The White Dragon Emperor of K...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N and Issei Hyoudou are twin brothers and they both attend Kuoh Academy while Issei is a part of the Perver... More

Bio
Harem
Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge
Harem Part 2
The Date/Awakening
The New Devils Meets the ORC/Truth Revealed
Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters
The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest
Harem Part 3
Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon
Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession
The Rating Game/Issei gets a girlfriend
OC Bio/The 2 Other Heavenly Dragon Emperors
The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past
Meet the Exorcist/Revealing the Dragon Emperors
Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors
Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel
Harem Part 4
The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets
Open House/Parents' Day
The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper
What Weapon? (Not a Chapter)
Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit
Harem Part 5
The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling
Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!
Young Devils Gather/Training Time

Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed

5.5K 61 36
By WLiquidGaming

|Last time on The White Dragon Emperor of Kuoh|

Azazel: He also told me that the Old Satan Faction were trying to seek help from Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon.
Rias: Ophis?!
Ddraig and Albion: {We knew it!} *this got everyone's attention*
Sona: Huh? Knew what you two?
Ddraig: {A few days ago after the encounter with those two outside of the school, we felt their power and it seemed to have grown stronger.}
Albion: {And we also sensed that it had something draconic within them. So, we assumed that they were working with a Dragon God. And it seems that our hunch was right.}
Draco: {Correct you are, Albion.}
Gary: Indeed, we are working with Ophis, but she's only a pawn in our real plan.
Ophis: *said from behind them* I knew that you two were doing that, so, I'm taking back what's mine. *takes her snakes back from Gary and Ryuga*
Ryuga: What?
"Everyone looked behind Gary and Ryuga as they all saw that Ophis was floating there."
Kaguya: No way...
Akeno: That's...
Albion: {Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon.}
Ddraig: {The Infinite Dragon God.}
Ophis: *to Ddraig and Albion* Hello, Ddraig, Albion. It's been awhile.

|Now, on The White Dragon Emperor of Kuoh|

Scene: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"Gary and Ryuga were both looking at Ophis in shock."
Gary: Ophis? What are you doing?!
Ophis: Nothing, just returning the favor, since in your words, "I was only a pawn in your real plan." I'm just getting back what's rightfully mine.
Ryuga: Tsk! What a pain!
Azazel: Ophis? What are you doing here?
Ophis: *looks at him* Don't mind me, Azazel. I was just watching this event unfold, until these two idiots blabbed about "using" me as a pawn in their plan.
Azazel: Well that explains a thing or two. Since, those two along with Katerea and Asmodeus couldn't become Satans.
Serafall: They couldn't become Satans?
Rias: What do you mean?
Gary: I guess the cat's out of the bag. I expect nothing less from you, Azazel. My real name is Gary Tawagoto Lucifer.
Ryuga: And my real name is Ryuga Ichigo Asmodeus. I'm the half-brother of Creuserey Asmodeus.
Sirzechs: What?!
Sona: Lucifer?! Asmodeus?!
Gary: I am a descendant of a previous Satan. My father is the grandson of a pure-blooded Satan, and birthed by a human mother, I'm a half-devil.
Ryuga: And I am the result of an affair that my father had with my mother who was also a human. I then got turned into a fallen angel after Kokabiel made me into one.
Akeno: What?!
Sona: No...
Chika: It can't be...
Irina: A half-devil and a half-fallen angel...
Sirzechs: No wonder we had not heard of you two.
Azazel: Even though they share blood with two Satans, their human halves allowed them to host the Abyss and Luminous Dragon. *to Gary and Ryuga* It's hard to believe that you two even exist.
Gary: Perhaps I epitomize the word "miracle." *shows his 4 pairs of devil wings as Ryuga does the same, but he also had a pair of fallen angel wings*
Rias: Those wings...
Michael: Dear God...
Azazel: Yeah, you two may be descendants of Satans, but you two still can't compare to the White Dragon Emperor. *looks at Y/N* Of all the hosts of the White Dragon Emperor, past, present and future, this boy is, without a doubt going to be the most powerful White Dragon Emperor in history. *this made everyone there (minus Y/N and Issei) surprised*
Michael: The most powerful White Dragon Emperor... That is true.
Ryuga: *to Issei* Hyoudou Issei. Fate is a cruel thing, is it not?
Issei: What?
Ryuga: With the power of two Satans, a fallen angel and a dragon, we are the mightiest beings of all.
"Issei appeared in front of Ryuga and punches him in his face making his helmet crack and sent him down to the ground."
Gary: Ryuga!
Issei: Mightiest beings of all? Don't embarrass yourselves even further.
Y/N: *flies next to Issei* That's right, because you two aren't the mightiest beings in the world. You aren't even the strongest Heavenly Dragon Emperors yet and you claim to be the mightiest beings of all.
Ophis: They're right you know. *floats near Y/N and Issei* And the title of being the strongest Heavenly Dragon Emperors, already belongs to Ddraig and Albion. And now the title of being the mightiest being of all, belongs to the White Dragon Emperor, Y/N Hyoudou and the only person worthy of becoming my mate.
"When everyone heard that they were all surprised by the fact that Ophis considers Y/N a worthy candidate of being her mate. Grayfia, Tiamat, Gabriel and Katerea pouted in jealousy because they also have feelings for the young Dragon Emperor as his girlfriends noticed this as they all looked at each other and nodded. Meanwhile, Y/N was cursing his charms in his head as Sirzechs, Michael, Issei, Kiba and Miyuki were all looking at Y/N in sympathy as they were hoping that he is able to handle Ophis becoming one of his mates."
Y/N: 'Curse you, Hyoudou and Dragon Charms!!!'
Rias and his girlfriends: 'So, Ophis-sama along with Grayfia, Tiamat-sama, Gabriel-sama and Katerea all fell in love with our dragon boyfriend as well? We definitely need to talk to Grayfia, Tiamat-sama, Gabriel-sama and Katerea about if their okay with sharing him with us.'
"Ryuga got up again as he then flew back up next to Gary."
Gary: *to Ryuga* You okay, dumbass?
Ryuga: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
Gary: *looks at Y/N and Issei* So pitiful... So laughably pitiful! Our Sacred Gears are fated enemies, and yet our abilities are worlds apart. Too many worlds apart...
Y/N: So, what?
Issei: What of it? It's not like you two can do anything against us.
Gary: We can't do anything against you two, but we can make you two devote yourselves to revenge... after we kill your parents alongside Issei Hyoudou's human girlfriend, Aika Kiryuu.
"When Y/N and Issei heard that along with everyone else their eyes widened as Y/N and Issei's hatred for Gary and Ryuga grew even more. Images of their parents flashed through their minds as images of Issei spending time with Aika flashed through his mind as their power started rising rapidly."
Ryuga: If a man like me and Gary, were to kill your parents, you two ought to be facing your fates. I'm sure it will be a much more exciting end for your parents and Aika Kiryuu than letting their lives peter out.
Asia: *tears started to fall down her face* That's too cruel!
Rias: *looks at her boyfriend and Issei* Love, Issei...
"Y/N and Issei's draconic aura flare up as they were both looking at their destined rivals with intense hatred."
Issei: We're so gonna kill these assholes!
Y/N: We'll make them experience the worst pain that they've ever felt!
Rias: Love! Issei!
Y/N and Issei: What have our parents' lives along with Aika's life got to do... with your goddamn plans?!
Ddraig: <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!>
Albion: *to Draco and Thorn* {You two better tell your hosts to choose their next words carefully, because my and Ddraig's current hosts, don't take kindly to those who would endanger the lives of those they care for.
Issei: That's right! You two will never kill our parents and my girlfriend, you two sons of bitches!
Y/N: And if you even think about harming anyone of them including everyone here, we'll make sure that you two will experience the worst pain that you two ever felt!
Sona: Their dragon auras are flaring like wildfire!
Katerea: *blushing, while looking at Y/N* 'So, this is the power of the Red and White Dragon Emperors?'
Gary: Look, Draco, Thorn. Hyoudou Y/N and Hyoudou Issei's powers just grew exponentially.
Draco: {A Sacred Gear's strength comes from it's wielder's will.}
Thorn: {Their both consumed with blind rage against you two. Rage, of all feelings, is the most effective in powering a Dragon.}
Ryuga: If that's the case, their more suitable hosts for Dragons than us.
Issei: You two shut your damn mouths already! *flies up higher into the air*
Y/N: Keep talking and you two will regret it greatly! *same as Issei*
Y/N and Issei: Balmung!/Ascalon!
Albion: <Vanishing Blade!>
Ddraig: <Blade!>
"Y/N drew Balmung from his back as Ascalon came out of the Boosted Gear."
Thorn: {A Dragon Slayer... Even a single hit will cause severe damage.}
Ryuga: Then all we have to do is dodge. *Y/N and Issei appeared in front of him and Gary* Wha-
"Y/N and Issei slashed at Gary and Ryuga respectively as they shattered the chest plate of their Balance Breakers. Draco and Thorn quickly repaired the armor as Gary and Ryuga both recoil from the pain of two Holy Dragon Slaying Swords."
Gary: We didn't even see them move...
Y/N: You haven't seen anything yet! Lightning Blade! *Balmung's blade got covered in blue lightning* This is one of the many reasons why...
Issei: ...you should never piss off...
Y/N and Issei: ...a dragon!
"Y/N and Issei used their speed to slash at their two rivals again, but they dodged it and got some distance between them."
Ryuga: That was close. That blade almost hit my right arm.
Gary: Those swords are going to be a problem.
Y/N: It doesn't matter if you two get some distance away from us.
Issei: We still have the advantage!
Y/N and Issei: Dragon Shot!
"Y/N and Issei both shot their respective Dragon Shots towards Gary and Ryuga. Upon seeing this Ryuga used his Sacred Gear's power to avoid the shot as Gary used his Sacred Gear's power to turn the Dragon Shots into his own power."
Ryuga: Thorn, do it!
Thorn: <Accel 2nd Gear!>
"Ryuga managed to dodge the Dragon Shot that Issei sent towards him as Gary then turned the Dragon Shots into his own power."
Draco: <Devour!>
Gary: A little power up. This feels good, just like having an orgy!
Y/N: Oh, really? Then, how does this feel?! *aims his left hand towards Gary*
Albion: <Divide!>

"Gary then felt half of his power leave his body as he recoils a little bit."
Gary: Forgot that you could do that. No matter, let's continue this battle in the sky!
Y/N: For once, I agree with you.
"Y/N, Issei, Gary and Ryuga all flew up into the sky being covered by their respective auras as they clashed against one another."
Rias: Love! Issei! *goes to run towards them, but Sirzechs grabbed her hand* Let go of me, Onii-sama!
Sirzechs: Their auras have exceeded their limits. You'll burn to death if you approach them.
Rias: But... I can't just watch them.
Ryuga: What the? How did they get this powerful?
Gary: I don't know how, but they won't be able to defeat us. We're descendants of two Satans!
Y/N: Really? You two think that you could beat me and my brother? Please, we're still holding back and you two got easily thrown around.
Gary: What?! You're calling us weak?! You two are the weaklings and just reincarnated devil scums! Fight us for real!
Issei: Since you two asked for it... *looks at Y/N, as he de-summons Ascalon* Shall we give them a taste of our secret weapon, Aniki?
Y/N: *nods and puts Balmung back in it's sheath, before de-summoning it* Yes, let's.
"Y/N and Issei focused their auras onto their arms as they got surrounded by their respective elements. This shocked everyone because it had the same feeling as Balmung and Ascalon. Both of Issei's arms got surrounded by draconic fire as Y/N's got surrounded by draconic ice. They then shouted out something that made everyone there surprised even more."
Issei: Welsh Dragon Iron Fists!

(But replace Natsu with Issei, also replace Igneel with Ddraig and it's both of his arms)

Y/N: Vanishing Dragon Avalanche Blow!

(But, replace Abomasnow with Y/N and it's both of his arms)

"As soon as Gary and Ryuga got hit in their guts by Y/N and Issei's moves, they coughed out blood as the middle part of their Balance Breaker armors got broken."
Ryuga: *coughs out blood* What is this?
Gary: This isn't like any magic that I encountered...
Michael: This magic feels familiar somehow...
Serafall: What is it?
Gary: *to Y/N and Issei, while still recoiling from the pain* What kind of magic did you two use?! Tell me!
Y/N: Well that's easy, Gay-ry. It's a new kind of magic that me and Issei made a few months ago in order to not only keep the people that we care for safe, but also to combat you guys, our destined rivals.
Issei: It's very elements are tied to our dragons and it's called...
Y/N and Issei: ...Dragon Slaying Magic!
Gabriel: *her eyes widened* So, that's why it felt familiar! *the others looked towards her* It had some properties of the Red and White Dragon Emperors themselves!
Grayfia: *realizes* So, that means...
Sirzechs: *realizes as well* They can wield the powers of the Red Dragon of Domination and the White Dragon of Supremacy by themselves!
Katerea: *in disbelief* No way...
Y/N's Girlfriends: 'You never cease to impress us Love/Honey/Darling/Babe/Senpai/Sweetie/Boo Bear/N/N.'
Y/N: *to Gary and Ryuga* Now, it's just us four and it's finally time for you two to meet us face to foot! *flies up higher as Issei did the same*
Y/N and Issei: Take this! Vanishing Dragon Frozen Talon!/Welsh Dragon Flaming Talon!
"The two brothers then kicked their respective rivals in their face making them fall down to the ground as their Balance Breakers disappeared as the two created a crater where they were kicked to."
Gary: *getting up from the crater as his Sacred Gear was still out* Damn, that hurt a lot...
Ryuga: *same as Gary* H-How were they able to make such magic? It's unreal!
Gary: *looks at Y/N's girlfriends as he then gains a crazed expression on his face* I just remembered. You fought Kokabiel to protect your mates and friends. Should we kill your friends before we kill your parents?! *fires two Dragon Shots towards Asia and Gasper as Asia gasps*
Y/N: Asia! *gets in front of her as Albion divides the Dragon Shot*
Albion: <Divide!>
Gary: *appears in behind Rias and was about to grope her* Over here! Time to hear her moan as I grope her boobs!
Y/N: Fucker! *flies towards him as he punches him into the air as Gary re-summons his Balance Breaker*
Ryuga: *re-enters his Balance Breaker as well and goes to punch Issei, but Issei caught his fist* What?!
Issei: We've had enough of your shit, assholes!
Gary: Hate me! Loathe me! Use your strength to entertain me, Hyoudou Y/N!
Y/N: Shut up! *punches Gary in his chest as this sent him flying*
Issei: *to Ryuga* Hey, Blue One! Take this! Welsh Dragon Iron Fist! *punches Ryuga in his chin as this sent him flying towards Gary as they collided and landed back on the ground*
"Y/N and Issei both landed back down on the ground as they de-summoned their helmets."
Y/N: This is why you two will never defeat us. Me and my brother have trained to surpass our very limits, unlike you two who just use others for your personal gain.
Issei: And that's for threatening to kill not only our parents, but also my human girlfriend.
???: *said from behind them* Oh? I came to pick you two up and this is what I get in return? You two being humiliated and beaten by the Red and White Dragon Emperors.
"Everyone looked behind Gary and Ryuga as they saw a man standing behind Gary and Ryuga. When Ophis sees the man she narrows her eyes at him."
Ophis: 'So, you came here, but for what?'
Ryuga: *to the man* What are you doing here? I thought that you didn't want to come here.
Gary: *to the man* I feel the same as Ryuga.

Man: Sorry, but I wanted to see how the Red and White Dragon Emperors fight against you two. Turns out you two bit more than you can chew.
Gary: Oh, shut up will you.
Ryuga: Tsk! What a pain...
Man: *sighs* You two knuckleheads are the same as ever.
Gasper: *a little scared* Wh-Who's that?
"The man then looks behind him and saw Y/N and the others as he smirks when he saw him. Meanwhile Y/N and Issei immediately went on guard, because they didn't knew how he got in and what he might be planning."
Y/N: *to the Man* Who are you?
Issei: And are you with those two?
Man: *smirking while looking at Y/N* I grow tired of watching these two *points at Gary and Ryuga* fight against you and still kept on losing. So, I want you to fight against me and relieve me of my boredom.
Y/N: You want who to battle?
Man: *points towards Y/N as this made the others there surprised* You, alone. You versus me.
Ophis: *flies beside Y/N* I don't think so. *the Man notices Ophis and smirks more*
Man: Good to see you again, Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis.
Ophis: Hello, Acnologia, the Dragon God of Ruin. *this made those who knew about him to get scared as they all started to shake*
Acnologia: Heh, I see that your still the same as ever. Still choosing to stick with that Loli body of yours, I see.
Ophis: Haha, try all you want, but I still don't consider you a worthy candidate of being my mate, because I already found someone who is. *hugs Y/N's right arm as this made Acnologia smirk even more*
Acnologia: So, you chose the White Dragon Emperor to be your mate, eh? Well, I say that he's a good choice, but not the greatest choice.
Ophis: No matter how many times you ask me, my answer will always be the same answer.
Rias: No, he can't be, but...
Asia: *to Rias* Buchou, do you know him?
Rias: That's the third strongest being in the whole Supernatural world. It was stated in legends that he will only show himself to people he thinks that they're worth his time. And it seems like he took an interest in our boyfriend.
Y/N: *to Rias and his girlfriends* If I don't make it back, call me. It probably means that I dropped my phone.
Issei: *stops Y/N* Aniki, wait! *Y/N looks at him* Show him not to mess with the White Dragon of Supremacy. *Y/N smiles and nodded at him*
"Y/N then started to walk towards Acnologia who was smirking as Y/N's mates alongside those who are also going-to-be his soon-to-be mates got worried for him."
Y/N: *to Acnologia* Let's cut all of the pleasantries and let's go all out.
Acnologia: Heh, funnily enough, I was thinking about the same thing. I hope your ready to fight against me, White Dragon Emperor! *turns into his Dragon God Form surprising the others, because of his power*

Y/N: *his helmet re-appears* You know that I am! But, let's even the playing field, with dragon vs dragon. *flies up into the sky and released 50% of his dragonic aura as he then began to get surrounded by it* I, who shall awaken,
Am the Heavenly Dragon
Who has taken the Principles of Supremacy from God
I envy the "infinite" and pursue the "dream"
I shall become the White Dragon of Supremacy
And I shall take you to the limits of White Paradise
Juggernaut Drive!

"Y/N's body then grew larger as his Balance Breaker also grew larger with him. Now, his Balance Breaker looked much more draconic as his Divine Dividing wings were large dragon wings. Everyone who didn't know that he could do this were shocked at what he did."
Ophis: The Juggernaut Drive? *smirks a little* 'You really are the only person worthy of being my mate, Y/N Hyoudou.'
Sirzechs: Y/N just used the Juggernaut Drive...
Serafall: *worried* Wait, wouldn't that mean that he's losing his life force the longer that he stays in that form?!
Rias: He would under normal circumstances.
Gabriel: *looks at Rias* What do you mean?
Rias: Love or rather Y/N already mastered the Juggernaut Drive of his Divine Dividing.
Those who didn't knew: What?! He already mastered it?!
Akeno: *nods* Yep, he already mastered it and showed it to us a few days after we or rather he defeated Kokabiel and beheaded him.
Azazel: *wide eyed and shaking a little* Just how strong is that kid?!
Issei: He's pretty strong, Azazel.
Gary: The Juggernaut Drive... He already mastered the Juggernaut Drive?! 'Y/N Hyoudou! Why do you always get in my way! After this I'm going to kill you and take those girls for my own!'
Acnologia: THE JUGGERNAUT DRIVE, EH? YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TIME LIMIT ON THAT FORM, SINCE IT'S DRAINING YOUR LIFE FORCE THE LONGER THAT YOU STAY IN THAT FORM.
Y/N: I WOULD UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT I ALREADY MASTERED MY JUGGERNAUT DRIVE, SO I WON'T LOSE ANY OF MY LIFE FORCE.
Acnologia: *laughs wholeheartedly* I SEE THAT. WELL THEN, YOU BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT ME, WHITE DRAGON EMPEROR.
Y/N: I'LL TRY NOT TO, BUT NO PROMISES.
"The two dragons just stared at each other waiting for someone to move. A leaf falls down from a tree branch as it then began to fall down to the ground. As soon as the leaf hits the ground, both Y/N and Acnologia rushed towards each other as they clashed in the skies while their draconic auras were flaring like wildfire. Acnologia hits Y/N in his face as Y/N hits Acnologia in his chest."
Acnologia: THAT WAS A GOOD PUNCH, WHITE DRAGON EMPEROR. BUT, YOU HAVE YO DO BETTER THAN THAT TO DEFEAT ME!
Y/N: I KNOW, BUT YOUR ALSO FORGETTING THAT I'M NOT ALONE IN THIS BATTLE! DO IT, PARTNER!
Albion: {You got it, Partner!} <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!> <Divide!>
"Acnologia's power got divided in half as Y/N's strength, speed and power increased. Y/N then used this to his advantage as he then began to barrage Acnologia with punches while also dividing his power in half."
Acnologia: 'THIS KID, IS REALLY GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGHT HIM WHEN HE USES HIS FULL POWER!'
"Y/N then uppercuts Acnologia as he was sent up. Y/N then flew after him as he uses his Vanishing Dragon speed and flew above Acnologia, then he prepared a move that he hadn't used in a while."
Y/N: NOW, PREPARE TO TASTE THE FLAMES OF SUPREMACY! BLAZING FLARE!

(But replace Reshiram with Y/N in his Juggernaut Drive)

"Everyone got surprised to feel Blazing Flare, since it was hotter than any other fire that they ever encountered, even the Phenex family who specializes in fire, couldn't make it fire like this."
Michael: This is as hot as the sun...
Sirzechs: What is this fire...?
Ophis: That's the power of the Flames of Supremacy. *they all looked towards her* The power that can rival even us Dragon Gods. *the others' eyes widened* With this power he can easily defeat me and Baka Red both at once. 'Y/N Hyoudou, now you are the only person ever worthy of being my mate. I shall definitely carve your name into my heart.'
"Acnologia got sent towards the School destroying a part of it, because of the power that was behind Y/N's attack. Acnologia got up from the rubble as he then looks towards Y/N who was still in his Juggernaut Drive and was hovering in the air."
Acnologia: THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT MOVE, WHITE DRAGON EMPEROR, BUT CAN YOU HANDLE THIS MOVE? *opens his mouth as draconic Ruin aura was surrounding it as he was as a large sphere of condensed draconic and Ruin aura formed in his mouth* RUIN DRAGON BLAST!

(Just imagine that blast is like the Tailed Beast Bomb from Naruto, but it's pitch black)

"Y/N's girlfriends along with Gabriel, Grayfia, Tiamat and Katerea got worried for him when they saw Acnologia's attack nearing him. Y/N then pointed both of his hands towards the attack that was nearing him."
Y/N: LET'S DO THIS, PARTNER!
Albion: {Yeah!} <Maximum Divide!>
"The attack that was heading straight for him vanished in an instant as it went into his wings and became his own power. Everyone was surprised to see him not only divide the powers of a Dragon God, but also make it his own. Acnologia then got up from the rubble as he returned back to his human form."
Acnologia: Hahahahaha! You really impress me boy. You not only managed to take in my power, but also make it into your own. I guess I can say that Ophis is in good hands. The power of the Flames of Supremacy is indeed powerful as it is mysterious. 'This boy will definitely become the greatest and most powerful White Dragon Emperor than any others before him and after him. History shall know his name and his name is Y/N Hyoudou.'
"Y/N then deactivates his Juggernaut Drive as he was back in his human form as he flew back down to the ground."
Azazel: *looking at Y/N with a smirk on his face* 'Heh, that kid. I guess my daughters are in safe hands and I don't need to worry too much about them.'
Acnologia: *goes towards Gary and Ryuga as he pulls them out of the ground and slings the both of them onto his shoulders* I better go and take these two back to their hideout. I can't wait for our next battle. See you again soon, White Dragon Emperor. *leaves in a magic circle with Gary and Ryuga on his shoulders*
Gasper: Is it over?
Y/N: *looks at him and nods* Yes, it is all over, Little Bro.
Issei: *lands next to Y/N as he deactivates his Balance Breaker* And it's all thanks to Aniki.
Y/N: *to Issei* Don't sell yourself short, Issei. You also did a great job during the whole thing. And look the Dragon Slaying Magic that we made didn't even leave any marks or injuries on you this time.
Issei: *looks at his arms and sees that he was right* You're right, Aniki. I don't have any burn marks or injuries!
Y/N: See, what did I tell you? All you needed was a little practice and you can make it true.
Y/N's Girlfriends, Grayfia, Tiamat, Gabriel and Katerea: Love!/Honey!/Darling!/Babe!/Senpai!/Sweetie!/Boo Bear!/N/N!/Y/N-sama!
"Y/N looks to his left as he saw his girlfriends along with Grayfia, Tiamat, Gabriel and Katerea running towards him as they then tackled him into a hug as they almost fell to the ground if it wasn't for Y/N holding them up with his Divine Dividing."
Y/N: Oh, uh, hey girls.
Rias: *hugging him* I'm so proud of you, Love! You not only managed to defeat the magicians and protect us, but you also beat the two traitors and a Dragon God!
Grayfia: *hugging him, while blushing* Um, Y/N-sama? *he looks at her* I love you. *kisses him on his lips surprising him at her bold move*
Tiamat: *takes Y/N's head away from Grayfia* Hey, I love him too! *kisses Y/N as well as he was almost running out of breath because of how hard Tiamat was kissing him*
Gabriel: *pulls Y/N away from Tiamat as she kisses him as well* I also love you you, Hyoudou Y/N-kun. I know that you are in a relationship with Kaguya and Chika and also the fact that they didn't fall when they kissed you.
Katerea: *hugs Y/N from behind as his head was in between her breasts* I am also in love with you, Y/N-sama. I heard a lot of stories from Tia-chan everytime that she visits me and I can't help but fall in love with the person that she was telling me about. Then, I saw you fighting for peace and defending everyone here while putting your life on the line.
Ophis: *flies above them* Don't forget about me as well.
Y/N: *looks at Rias and his other girlfriends* Uh, so, what do you girls say?
Rias: We already approved of them being in a relationship with you as well, Love, but don't forget to love us as well.
Y/N: Okay, you heard the alpha girl of my harem. *looks at Grayfia, Tiamat, Gabriel, Katerea and Ophis* Welcome to the Harem.
"The five girls then joined the hug as they were embracing the boy that they love, now turned lover. Meanwhile, the other guys were watching this scene with smiles on their faces."
Michael: 'Take good care of my younger sister, Y/N-kun. She means the world to me, the other Seraphs and Heaven.'
Miyuki and Kiba: 'Our best friend is definitely a chick magnet.'
Gasper: 'Y/N-nii, definitely has a lot of girls that love him.'
Issei: 'I hope that you and your girlfriends' relationship keep on growing strong, Aniki.'
Sirzechs: 'Take good care of Grayfia as well, Y/N. She and Rias are my younger sisters and our most precious treasures.'

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy
"Angels, Devils and Fallen Angels are all working together to fix the school."
Rias: Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels are all working together.
Akeno: We've finally created peace in this world.
Kiba: Indeed, but some more than others. *looked towards Y/N who was with Issei walking towards the leaders*
Sirzechs: We are responsible for Creuserey's actions.
Azazel: Sorry about the stuff Gary and Ryuga did. It's my fault for not stopping them before they got out of hand.
Michael: This is just the beginning.
Issei: Excuse us, Michael-sama. May we... May we ask you to do something for us?
Michael: If it is within my abilities.
Y/N: Could you please allow Asia and Xenovia to pray once again? *the 2 girls that were mentioned were surprised when they heard what he said*
Michael: *looks at Asia and Xenovia* Asia, Xenovia...
Asia and Xenovia: Yes, sir?
Michael: Please tell me this. God does not exist anymore. Will you still pray nonetheless?
Asia: Yes. Even with the Lord gone, I would still like to pray.
Xenovia: As would I. I would like to pray so I may thank you and the Lord.
Irina: I, too, would like to ask this of you, Michael-sama.
Xenovia: Irina...
Irina: You two are my friends and also my future sisters-in-law when we get married to N/N. I also wanted for a while now to be able to pray beside you two.
Xenovia: Irina... Thank you.
"Xenovia then grabbed Irina and Asia into a hug as the three of them were laughing and hugging each other."
Serafall: Friendship between Devils and adherents of the Church, huh?
Gabriel: It a real cute friendship that they have.
Sirzechs: *to Michael* Michael-dono, I believe this is a symbol of the peace between us.
Michael: Yes. It wouldn't hurt to have two Devils who can pray without pain.
Irina: What a merciful heart!
Xenovia: Thank you, Lord.
"Irina, Asia and Xenovia started to pray, but Asia and Xenovia both immediately got headaches and flinched from the pain."
Michael: *chuckles a little* I will have to make some changes to the System back at headquarters.
Azazel: I've decided to stick around here for a while longer.
Issei: Huh?
Y/N: Why?
Azazel: I told you two. I'm going to repay you with something only I can do.
Issei: What does that mean?
Azazel: I'm tired. Let's go home. *Fallen Angels all left the school*
Gasper: It's all over now, right?
Koneko: Yes, you did a great job earlier, Gya-kun. You can control your powers much better now.
Gasper: It's all thanks to my two awesome big brothers!
Rias: *walks towards them* Gasper.
Gasper: Oh, I'm sorry! We've barged into the meeting without telling you, Buchou.
Rias: *shakes her head sideways* No, you did a good job, Gasper. You protected Koneko and yourself. That's a great achievement. You two worked hard of your own wills to protect each other and warn us about the enemies. *goes down and hugs the two of them* You two have grown stronger. That makes me happier than anything.
Koneko: That made me happiest, too.
Gasper: Buchou... Koneko-chan... Tham you two. 'Thank you two as well, Y/N-nii, Issei-nii.'

Scene Change: Student Council Room
Serafall: Sona-chan, I've taken a fancy to this town and this school.
Sona: I-I see.
Serafall: I'll come and visit again, 'kay?
Sona: N-No, please don't.
Serafall: What? You don't want me to?
Sona: Um... 'Honey, where are you I need your help!'
Serafall: *looks at Tsubaki* Hey, Tsubaki-chan, you don't mine me coming to school again, right?
Tsubaki: *a little nervous* Huh? I... suppose not.
Sona: *looks at Tsubaki* Tsubaki!
Tsubaki: *regains her composure* Actually, I believe Kai-chou will be the judge of that.
Serafall: What?! *pouts* That means that I can't see Y/N-tan until he visits me in the Underworld...

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"Michael is talking to a bunch of Angels."
Y/N: Michael-sama. *Michael looks behind him and sees Y/N and Issei standing behind him* Thank you very much for granting our request. *bows as Issei bows as well*
Michael: *to Y/N and Issei* You two performed a distinguished service on this occasion. Something like that wouldn't begin to compensate for what you did.
Issei: No, you're too kind to us.
Xenovia: *notices Y/N* 'I see. It's not because he has the power of a Dragon. It's because he's this kind of man that Buchou and Asia are both head over heels for... And I'm beginning to feel the same way after all of the things that he's done for me and everyone else.'
Michael: We must return to Heaven to report on the peace agreement and work on measures against the Old Satan Faction. Farewell. *teleports away*
Gabriel: *to Y/N* Bye, Darling. *teleports away as well*
Y/N: Bye, Gabriel. 'I hope that we get to see each other again soon.'
Asia: *said from behind him* Darling... *he looks at her*
Y/N: Isn't it great, Asia? You and Xenovia can both pray again.
Asia: *runs to him* Darling, I love you! *kisses him as he kisses her back*
Y/N: Of course, anything for my Little Nun. *pokes her nose as she smiles at his gesture*
Rias: Asia, you fell in love with him more again, didn't you?
Akeno: Ara~ Ara~. Asia-chan, you've become so bold!
Sirzechs: It was an important factor after all.
Grayfia: So, this was the source of his power. The people that he loves. *blushes* And I'm one of them.
Sirzechs: *smirks mischievously* 'New teasing material acquired.'
Rias: *to Y/N and the others* Now, club activities resume tomorrow!
Y/N and the others: Yes, Dear!/Yes Buchou!

Scene Change: ORC Clubhouse
Azazel: So, there you have it. Starting today, I will be the Occult Research Club's official adviser.
Rias: What in the world is going on?
Ophis, Gabriel, Grayfia, Tiamat and Katerea: And why are we wearing these clothes?
Azazel: I asked Sirzechs about it, and he told me to talk to Serafall's little sister. *looks towards Ophis, Gabriel, Grayfia, Tiamat and Katerea* And as for you five. Sirzechs and Michael both told me that from this day forward, you are also going to be going to this school and are official members of the Occult Research Club.
Issei: *looks at Sona* Sona Kai-chou?
Sona: If I didn't, my sister threatened- I mean, begged to come here.
Rias: You basically sold us out, didn't you?
Y/N: I would much rather have Serafall here rather than, this old perverted crow.
Azazel: Hey!
Sona: *adjusts her glasses* I wish you the best of luck. Tsubaki bows as she and Sona left the room*
Rias: Hey, Sona!
Issei: And... she's gone. *looks towards Azazel with a depressed aura around him* Why did it have to be you, Azazel?
Azazel: Well, I'm not staying here without Sirzechs request. *looks towards Grayfia* If you would, Miss Lucifuge. *they all looked towards Grayfia*
Grayfia: In exchange for Azazel-sama being here in this academy, Sirzechs-sama gave him one condition.
Gasper: A condition?
Kaguya: What condition?
Azazel: *stands up* To properly train your underdeveloped Sacred Gears. *looks at Y/N* Well, some of yours. The Boosted Gear, with unfathomable potential, a Holy Demonic Sword, Forbidden Balor View... I'll apply what I've learned in my research to bring each of you to your full potential. Listen up! You're gonna call me "Azazel-sensei" from now on.
Issei: *scratching the back of his head* "Azazel-sensei?" That just feels wrong.
Y/N: *sighs* This is going to be a long school year...
Azazel: Well, that's about it. Best of luck to all of us.
Rias: Best of luck?! I haven't approved of-
Azazel: Oh, right. Sirzechs had a message for you.
Rias: He did?!
Azazel: When he stayed at the Red Dragon and White Dragon Emperor's house, he realized how important it was for a King to be close to their peerage. *looks at Y/N* Especially you, White Dragon Emperor. Since, you get more strength the stronger your bond with others grow.
Issei: Uh, I'm not following...
Azazel: This is an order from Satan Sirzechs Lucifer! All the women of the Occult Research Club and the Student Council are to live with Hyoudou Y/N! That's it. I'll relay this message to Serafall's little sister after this.
Y/N and Rias: What?!
Issei: Huh?!

Scene Change: Hyoudou Residence
Akeno: Honey, Akeno is here now, by your side! *hugs Y/N*
Y/N: Hehe, good to see you again, Akeno.
Xenovia: Are we suppose to stay in Boo's room?
Koneko: Hello again, Senpai.
Y/N: Good to see you again as well, Koneko-chan. *pets her head as she purrs in delight*
Asia: B-Buchou...
Rias: W-Well, they are my brother's orders. What can we do? *gets an idea* All right! We'll ask my brother to expand this house!
Issei: What?!
Y/N: This house is going to get very loud and full of people...

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, Roof
"We see Azazel standing on top of it."
Azazel: White and Red seeks power to protect those they care for, Black seeks power and women for his own volition, and Blue seeks strength. All are simple and straightforward. Even without God, the world keeps spinning.

The screen then fades to black. That's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. This was the finale of Season 2, now we're off to Season 3! That's all for now. Till next time, WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 468 21
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
797K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
8.6K 199 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
320K 4.8K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...