HIS ROGUE MATE | 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼...

By devilJoonie24

"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His... More

CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Yoonminseok (M)

X

3.9K 211 24
By devilJoonie24

"It's Just a mistake. Forget everything that happened with us." Jungkook let out causing Tae to get shocked by his duality.

Tae didn't think that Jungkook would say something like this when he was the one who took a step toward it.

Jin and Jimin are confused and curious to know what happened between them that made Jungkook push Tae.

"M..mistake," Tae mumbled the only thing that clouded his head. Jungkook looked up at Tae who was shocked and at the same time unhappy with his mate's duality

"Yeah! Mistake. What happened between us is just a mistake it was out of the bond we shared through the mark on your neck." Jungkook bluntly spoke up not thinking that his words are hurting Tae.

"Never in my life, I will accept you as my mate, and if unforeseen things happen between us then it will not be out of love but just the disgusting bond that I share with you." Jungkook gritted his teeth showing his anger toward Tae.

Tae already knows that Jungkook is not fond of him from the start and he has the hope that one day he will get love and care from his mate but now he learns that there are millions of miles between him and his mate and it's not easy to change his mate.

"But...I saw the L...Love in y..your eyes." Tae mumbled but before he could press his lips after completing the sentence Jungkook shouted causing Tae to flinch.

"DIDN'T I SAY THAT IT'S NOT OUT OF LOVE BUT OUT OF THE DISGUSTING BOND?" Jungkook shouted enough for Jimin and Jin to hear it.

The Tears Tae was holding all this time were flowing out of his eyes. Tae ran away from Jungkook as he doesn't want Jungkook to see his weak side again.

Jimin comes out of his hiding place when he saw Tae running away from Jungkook.

"Tae," Jimin shouted hoping that he would halt in his steps but he went on running.

Jungkook turned in the direction where he hears Jimin's voice. He saw Jimin moving toward him with a serious face.

Jin also moves toward Jungkook when he saw Jimin. He also doesn't like how Jungkook shouted at Tae.

"Why are you-" Even before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jimin interrupted him.

"Jungkook, why did you shout at him?" Jimin asked his best, not to shout at his Alpha. Soon enough Jin joined them.

"Jimin it's better to not talk about it right now and may I know-" And again Jungkook was cut off but the only thing is that it was not Jimin this time but Jin.

"It's better to talk about 'Your Mate' 'cause no one is here," Jin said stressing the word 'Your mate' earning a growl from Jungkook.

"He is not my mate," Jungkook argued. Jimin scoffs as Jin sighed enough with the Alpha.

"Oh! If that's what you are saying then why do you approach him first and kiss him like there's no tomorrow ?" Jimin inquired. Jungkook was shocked that the omega had seen him with that Rogue.

Jungkook thought that Jin was the only one who had witnessed it but he was wrong. He was sure that he only sensed Tae and Jin's scent but how come he missed Jimin's scent? Is he attracted by Tae's scent which fails him to pick on Jimin's?

"Tell me why you approach him and said that it's all out of the bond and not out of the love," Jimin questioned again.

"Didn't I make myself clear that I don't want to see that rogue nowhere near my sight? Isn't Jin?" Jungkook said changing the topic. He gazed at Jin demanding an answer from him.

Jimin was not able to digest the behavior of Jungkook who is acting arrogant for the previous few days. He knows Jungkook well and respects him but right now he and his wolf are not able to agree with Jungkook's actions.

"Jungkook you were the one who came towards him and not him. Moreover, I am the one who took him to Jhope to look after his wounds, and I intentionally left him there to let him have a good conversation with you but it turns out like this." Jimin said causing Jungkook to glare at him.

Jungkook gritted his teeth not being able to show his anger. His anger toward his mate is growing each second. He was enraged that the rogue was executing his work very well and he was not able to do anything to it.

"Jungkook don't you have -" Jimin was not able to complete his sentence since Jin cut him off.

"Jimin, stop it. Your words will not bring changes in his behavior or his anger toward his mate. In the end, your word will be just dust to him." Jin said as Jimin sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"You are right hyung. I shouldn't have wasted my time on Jungkook rather I would have chased Tae and consoled him for his mate's behavior." Jimin said eyeing Jungkook and turned to Jin.

"Hyung, I go look for Tae. If you are free come along with me." Jimin said and went away from there leaving Jungkook and Jin behind.

"Aren't you going? Your Luna will be waiting to see you desperately. Go and console him or else you will feel the pain." Jungkook mockingly let out the words causing Jin to just smile at Jungkook.

"Jimin went to look after him and I am sure he will able to console him since they both are Omegas," Jin replied calmly. Jungkook didn't think that Jin would reply to him calmly after he disrespect his position.

"Can we move towards the border?" Jin asked. Without saying anything further Jungkook moved toward the border while Jin followed behind him.

After being rejected by his mate twice Tae runs from there to somewhere where his legs are taking him to. He wants to be alone where no one will see him breaking down.

The emotions he is showing off are not his, rather it was of his wolf who was painful. Blue was at the edge of taking control but Tae doesn't want that to happen cause he knows that the very second he takes control he would go to Jungkook and he doesn't want that to happen.

After running for about 10 minutes, he ended up at the lakeside where no one was found. He moved toward the lake and looked at the crystal-clear water to see his reflection in it where he could see his face covered with wounds.

Tears blurred his vision causing him to close his eyes to let the tears flow. The vision of what had happened between them was alive in his eyes at the same time his words are echoing in his ears.

"Why am I the only one suffering?" Tae let out as he falls to the ground on his knees.

Tae wants to let out all his problems to someone who would help him to overcome them but does he have one?

His sobbing was merely heard in the silent place. Blue tried to speak to Tae but Tae doesn't want to speak to him at present.

He was glad that he had already closed the mind link. He doesn't want anyone to know that he is weak.

He knows that omegas are physically and mentally weak but he wants to be unique. He gathered the courage to live his life all alone without joining any rogue packs but all his courage was drained just because of the mate bond.

Tae doesn't have reconsidered Jungkook as his mate after his behavior toward him at the first sight. It's all because of the Blue he is staying here.

"As Alpha said this bond is disgusting. It's changing us. I hate it." Tae mumbled and drowned in his thought.

He was drowned deep in the thought that he failed to notice the crushed sounds of dry leaves.

Tae flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind to see Jimin looking at him with worried eyes.

"Why did you flinch? Don't you sense my scent?"Jimin asked sitting beside Tae. Tae
Kept silent not knowing how to reply to Jimin.

Tae doesn't even feel his existence at present and how can he sense others? His mind is full of the wicked Alpha.

"Tae...I am sorry."Jimin said causing Tae to come out of his thoughts.
Tae looked at Jimin confused.

"What are you sorry about?" Tae asked.
He is curious to know why Jimin was saying sorry to him.

"It's all because of me, You were treated like that. Only If I didn't leave you there and take you directly to the omega Den you wouldn't have heard any of that. I just thought to give you both some space
Thinking that he would come to you and would interact with you but it returns out like it." Jimin let out and looked at Tae with sad eyes but what made him surprised was that Tae just smiled at him.

"Why are you smiling? Aren't you mad at me?" Jimin asked as Tae shook his head.

"I ain't mad at you but I think you need an immediate check-up right now," Tae said and chuckled looking at Jimin's cute and confused face.

"I think there's something that happened with your head," Tae said as Jimin narrowed his brows.

"Why are you taking efforts into something which will never gonna change? Alpha will never change." Tae said. The smile that he wears before was gone long ago.

"How about I go to my home?" Tae asked. Jimin was shocked to hear it. His heart aches due to guilt.

"Tae, I am sorry I didn't intend to leave you there, it's all because of my dumb head. Please Tae Don't even think about going from here." Jimin pleaded.

"Don't be sorry Jimin. You haven't done anything wrong. Due to this incident, I got to know more about him and his thoughts. He will never accept me as his mate and why should I wait for him and endure everything."Tae asked while his eyes glistened with tears.

"Tae, don't be silly, You are here only for two days and are fed up with everything? You should give it a chance." Jimin said while Tae kept silent.

"we omegas don't have a second chance when comes to mate, unlike Alphas. We should be satisfied with what the Moon goddess granted us." Jimin counseled.

"I am not forcing you but I would like you to wait for one year and watch over jungkook's approach toward you. If His behavior doesn't change I won't force you and you can take your own decisions." Jimin said.

Tae hummed and stood up dusting his clothes. Jimin stood up simulating the same actions.

"I will do as you say. I will give Alpha a chance." Tae spoke out. Jimin smiled and hugged in joy.

"Thank you, Tae." Jimin mumbled and backed away from the hug.

"Come let's go to omega's den, You must be tired from everything."Jimin said. without further talk, they both proceeded toward the omega Den.

The night arrived soon. All the werewolves were moving into their houses expecting to get a good nap.

Meanwhile, The Alpha Jungkook was moving back and forth. His pupils were dilated which screams the presence of his wolf on the surface.

"NO." Lycus roared denying whatever Jungkook said. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger.

"Lycus you can't take back your words. The only cause of that fu*king deal is I allowed that Rogue to stay in this pack." Jungkook shouted back.

They both have been arguing about the deal that they had made during the time tae fainted. Lycus didn't think this discussion would come soon. He had put forward this with a plan but everything shattered down.

"Jungkook I am not backing on my words and I know what deal I made with you but can I ask you something? Why so suddenly you brought up this talk?" Lycus questioned.

"Cause it's the only way to weaken the mate bond between that Rogue. Don't you see how scent drives us crazy? I don't want that to happen again in the future and ended up doing something regretful." Jungkook sighed fed up with explaining to his wolf.

"You can just avoid him or something. I am not ready for whatever you are planning for." Lycus stated his point. Jungkook scoffed hearing Lycus.

"You are being selfish right now, Lycus. I didn't expect this from you. I shouldn't have fallen into your trap. I trusted you because you were the one who made deal with me." Jungkook said.

Flashback

"Jungkook let's make a deal," Lycus said causing Jungkook to frown. He was confused about what deal he had to create and too in this situation.

"Jungkook I haven't asked anything from you all these years rather I had supported you till now. I want you to only help my mate." Lycus requested.

"Lycus I-" Before Jungkook could complete his sentence he was cut off by Lycus.

"You don't have to accept him as his mate. You can even marry someone else." Lycus blurted out without knowing the consequences.

"Marry someone?" Jungkook was amused to hear it from Lycus. He doesn't think that Lycus would put forward something like this.

"Yeah! You can marry someone only on one condition that you will mark our mate and let him stay here Safely." Lycus declared.

"Deal" Jungkook let out and gave control to lycus for him to mark Tae.

At Present

"Jungkook it's not a trap. I am just seeking for a month. I can't just accept someone else as my mate when I have one out there." Lycus said as Jungkook nodded.

"Ok then after one month there will be a ball and we will select our mate," Jungkook said and was about to off the mindlink but was stopped by Lycus.

"Jungkook, can you do me a favor? Only once I won't bother you after this." Lycus requested. Jungkook hummed.

"Would you please allow me to spend time with my mate? Only for this month and after that I would never go to him." Lycus asked and waited for his answer.

"Hmm...Sure." Jungkook answered after a few minutes of silence and cut off the mind link.

He gradually moved toward the bed and laid down and soon fall into a deep slumber.

Next day

The Morning went on like the other day.
Doing all the work given by Ava and others. 'Maid' is the exact word to describe him right now. Ava dismissed everyone and let Tae alone work in the omega Den.

In the evening he went near the pack house with the hope to see Jimin or others so that he can spend some time with them but he didn't see anyone out there.

He doesn't know if he has the right to enter the Packhouse or to look for others. With sadness filled in his heart, he gradually moved away from there to the lake where he had gone after the incident.

Little Tae knows that someone was keeping an eye on him from the time he was in front of the pack house.

Within 15 minutes, Tae was able to reach the lakeside even though it was difficult to find this place.

His heart feels at ease sitting there watching the lake all alone. Tae had fun trying to catch the fish with his hands.

Tae stiffened in his place when he heard the sound of crushing leaves but then he relaxed his mind thinking that it must be Jimin or was he wrong?

"Ji-" Tae turned to a werewolf in front of him. He wasn't able to complete his sentence due to fear.

The wolf was bigger than his wolf. From the appearance of the wolf, he could say that it was an Alpha.

Tae can feel that something was off since Blue was unexpectedly relieved and was not tense but he was not able to figure it out.

The wolf gradually moved towards Tae causing Tae to take steps back unfortunately Tae stumbled on his leg causing him to fall to the ground.

Tae looked in front of him to see the wolf coming toward him. He wants to cry for Help but he knows that there is no use in it. Cause it's an abandoned place and there's no one around the place.

He tried to mindlink someone but failed to connect since his mind was not at ease. Tae closed his eyes when the wolf bounced at him.

"Ah!!!"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.7K 33
"So your mate" jimin said "We are not mates!!"jungkook said as his eyes were turning a dark red color. "you marked me!! so it's your fault alpha don...
186K 6.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
693K 44.2K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...
232K 18.7K 42
"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a tr...