❞ Dont Hurt Yourselves. ❞ 「 S...

Autorstwa uwuuki

I cannot bring myself to look at this terrible work 😭, so this will not be continued. But I'll leave this up... Więcej

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Update.
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

14

1.2K 41 20
Autorstwa uwuuki

A/n: okay so, I'm going to clear some things up since people aren't getting it.

I do not. Write smut at all, I'm not comfortable with it whatsoever.

Also, I dont even know if the vtubers I'm using are comfortable with it either.

So even if I was comfortable with writing smut I wouldn't just go along and write it without knowing information.

My boundaries is kissing only. That's as far as I'll go, I'm sorry if it disappoints you but it does make me uncomfortable writing it/reading it.

I'm not trying to sound rude or offensive to anyone I'm just trying to clear it up since a couple of people keep asking, I have deleted their comments.

I'm so sorry if I sound mean rn, I'm tired and annoyed now 😭.

Continuation.

"We have to atleast catch somebody" Ike said nudging Elira.

"Huh? Oh yeah, easy, watch" Elira said pulling a handkerchief out.

Ike watched Elira quietly run off and hid behind something closer to the cabin. She waited for the last person to get out the car and quickly ran to them and wrapped the handkerchief around their mouth.

Ike took that as a signal to go to the car while Elira put the person on her back and ran after Ike to the car. When Elira made it she threw the person in the backseat.

"Told you, just watch" Elira said proudly.

"Chiefs still going to kick our ass" Ike said turning the car on.

"Eh, I'm used to it" Elira shrugged.

"Pomu, that's upside down" Reimu sighed.

"Huh-? Oh, so it is" Pomu awkwardly chuckled and flipped the paper the right way.

"Bro what even is this thing?" Reimu scowled looking at the syringe.

"Well, something that made Shoto numb as hell" Pomu said.

A crash was suddenly heard above them.

"Goddamn...stay here" Reimu said loading her gun and running out the room.

Reimu ran up the stairs and started running where the criminals were kept, she hated having them to be right above them, especially since whenever they're loud her working gets disturbed.

Once she had reached the room she slammed the door opened only to the the 2 remaining people waiting to get out the window.

"Hands up" Reimu said taking her gun out.

The 2 jumped at her voice and the one on the left pulled a small knife out and flung it at Reimu, but Reimu only but went to the side dodging it.

"Wha- this is why girls scare me!" Mysta said.

"Great, now we're both going to be stuck here" Shu said holding his hands up.

Reimu slammed Shu down on the desk and cuffed him while holding Mysta by his collar so he couldn't run anywhere.

She threw Shu aside and cuffed Mysta before throwing them into a cell and running off to check on Shoto.

She slammed Rosemi's door opened to see Selen sitting on 2 people so they couldn't escape obviously.

"Oh, Reimu hello, hows the research holding up?" Selen smiled.

"Not so good" Reimu said.

"Yeah I can say the same" Rosemi sighed.

"Are yous okay?" Reimu asked.

"Were fine~" Selen grinned holding out a thumbs up.

"Alright then" Reimu nodded.

"Is everyone alright?" Enna asked walking in.

They all nodded, while Enna stared at them all for a bit observing them.

"Wheres Elira?" Enna asked.

"Oh yeah, her and Ike went to go and capture some of the criminals" Selen said.

Enna just deadpanned them all.

"And none of yous tried stopping her?" Enna asked.

"Rosemi did, I didnt" Selen shrugged.

"I wasnt here so.." Reimu said holding her hands up.

"That dumbass" Enna sighed.

"Alright then, did the rest of them escape?" Enna asked.

"No I caught 2 aswell, threw them in a cell" Reimu said.

Enna nodded.

"So...Elira and Ike have more to catch" Selen said.

"Well I bet Elira's just going to catch one and say that's enough for now when she finds how how much escaped" Rosemi said.

"Probably" Selen shrugged.

"Oh yeah, wheres Pomu?" Enna asked.

"Shes still down in the lab" Reimu said.

"Are you feeling alright Shoto?" Selen asked looking over at him.

"Still the same" Shoto scowled.

"What do they even want anyways?" Rosemi asked.

"Who knows" Reimu shrugged before starting to walk away.

A/n: might take a break from writing for awhile, nothing personal, just not feeling energetic to do anything at all lmaooo.

Anyways goodnight now ♡.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

159K 5K 80
100K READS?!?!? This is a college AU. Ahah okay, okay, so I'm new to the fandom so I might get people's personality mixed up so I apologise in advan...
7.6K 198 12
Inspired by "If I Can" By Cheese_Voxto. Mentioned NSFW ships for shits nad giggles -Voxto -LuShu -Psyborg(Uki Violeta × Fulgur Ovid) -Ikesta -MY AU (...
97 0 13
NOT ABOUT THAT GAY SHIT - SORRY NO HOMO SHIPS INNIS LUVS! SMUT included (skippable) yall dont make fun of me it caught my eye n been req from ppl ik�...
762 22 49
Everyone from class 1-A had grown up and found a lover (except Mineta who is still in highschool) This is a story about the class we know and love's...