Protection | A.R

By hotcamaless

NONSEXUAL AGE REGRESSION I just did this book for fun enjoyyy! -. Littles are known .- Delaney just turned... More

Cast
DISCLAIMER
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

TWO

2.4K 72 10
By hotcamaless

——————————————————————————-

—————————————————————-

DELANEY:

I immediately rushed out of the bar as I felt Skai watching me walk back to my apartment, tears filled my eyes as I rushed back home. Wanting to badly let myself regress, I felt tears consistently rolling down my cheeks as I finally made it to the door.

As soon as I walked into my apartment, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I finally regressed while falling to the floor on my bottom, I sobbed loudly, not knowing what to do or how to care for myself.

I knew it was dangerous being so little and not having someone watch over me but I had no choice, I felt myself debating on whether or not to call whom promised to help with it, but eventually I lazily hit the green button.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself up much longer, I didn't want to fuck up.

I heard the slow beeps before it stopped and the familiar Russian feminine voice fell in, "what do you need? Please don't tell me you are drunk again because seriously, I don't appreciate the whole 'no invitation thing' сука." She spoke into the phone, I fell silent trying to hide in my sobs before it became to much, I cried loudly at the sound of her voice.

" 'ena." (Lena) I cried softly trying to fight it as much as possible, i met Yelena at the start of college with her girlfriend Kate. They had knew almost immediately somehow knew that I was a little, but they agreed to not tell anyone as long as I called them whenever I felt little.

Ever since college we have always hung out pretty often at my apartment or their own, they made me feel comfortable and I was grateful for it.

"Oh, Блядь." (Oh fuck) I heard her speak in Russian, I was too little to comprehend what she had meant as my mind immediately took over at the sound of her voice. I promised.

"Kid, We will be there in five minutes alright?" She spoke in a neutral tone, of course I was trying to answer but all I managed was a weak and hoarse tone.

" 'kay 'ena." (Okay Lena)

I never knew I would even trust myself to call the older blonde, considering that I hadn't regressed since before we had even met. I was more than scared to say the least, I hadn't been this vulnerable in front of anyone and I hated that it was about to happen, but I knew if I didn't I could get hurt.

I stayed on the phone with the blonde and It wasn't even two minutes that went by before she was at the door, "where's the key, mini spawn?" Yelena asked, I heard a small smacking noise followed by her groans behind the door as sunny rubbed his body against it.

"Don't call her that, what's wrong with you." Katie scolded through the phone, increased my brows as Yelena argued back.

"It's what she is! What the hell am I supposed to call her? That, is the definition of a child." She stated back as I sucked on my thumb softly.

"Hey little one, do you know where the key is?" Kate spoke out in a soft tone making me answer hesitantly, "mat." I mumbled out the one word as hard as I could, luckily it was as clear as can be and I was more than proud of myself in my little state.

I heard the door slowly unlock before Yelena huffed, "who the hell puts their key under a mat, Jesus child are you just asking for someone to murder you?"

I crossed my arms pouting, tilting my head at her words. I wasn't gonna get murdered, I'm smart.
I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl. I wanted to make a comment on how I 'wasn't a baby' but words seemed so tired in my exhausted state as tears stained my face. Yelena noticed this and squinted her eyes, going into a protective state.

"Who was it? Can I slit their throat." She stated as Kate slapped her shoulder yet again in a harsh manner, "would you quit it, we can talk about this in the morning." Kate stated as Yelena groaned but obliged. "Fine, party pooper."

Kate slowly crouched down to me as my cries had slowly calmed at the distraction, all I knew was the mixture of feeling dizzy, hungry, and tired were never a good mix while little.

"Hey jellybean, you ready to get some jammies on? Lena is gonna make something for you while we get ready for bed, I'll help you." She stated in a gentle tone as I felt myself get frustrated, my lip wobbled as more tears flooded my vision.

Big me was probably glad I didn't wear any makeup, it would have probably made the situation ten times worse if my eyes had burned. I felt Kate try to coax me as I squirmed out of her hold, feeling myself starting to get more and more tired.

Which meant things would probably get a lot harder for her, Kate sighed as she sat on the floor while Yelena was making her 'killer mac and cheese' I didn't know what that meant, would it really kill me?

I felt my hands rub against my eyes furiously as a reflex from my tired state, I sobbed softly making Kate panic as Yelena walked out five minutes later with a groan. "Come here." She stated as I looked up at her with tear filled eyes, I tilted my head in confusion. I could tell Kate was just as confused as myself, but she just sighed and walked towards me making me try to run away, although I was no use compared to the strong and taller blonde.

I immediately caved into the deep regression I had been trying so hard to avoid, knowing I was too exhausted to fight even a part of it.

——————————————————————————

THIRD:

Yelena immediately lifted Delaney into her arms while settling on her hip with a soft shush at her whines of protest, lightly pushing her head towards her shoulder before walking back into the kitchen. "Where the hell did you learn that? Why didn't you do that earlier?" Kate questioned astonished while watching her girlfriend sway her gently in a rocking motion.

She watched as The poor girl was already half asleep against her shoulder, too tired to put out any more of a fight and the two both knew it.

"My sister dumbass, trust me. You wouldn't catch me dead doing this before I knew about it, I never even knew I would need it for fucks sake." She stated in a hushed whisper, amazingly stirring the mac and cheese and mixing in the fake cheese of goodness, all while holding the girl in her arms.

"Fair point..." She remarked, she watched the smaller girl's calm state amazed at how well her girlfriend could calm her. She almost felt sad that she couldn't do it herself, She mentally scolded herself for a while on what she could have done right in the past situation.

"So, got a plan for tonight?" Yelena asked while mixing in the 'cheese' making Kate nod hesitantly, "y-yea I mean, it's a plan..." she trailed off as Yelena groaned, "god damn it, I'm calling my sister."

She desperately wanted to avoid the situation, apart of her stubborn self wanted so badly to just wing it, but she knew with the little to no experience they had it would be hell if they didn't.

"Yea, yea- Please do that." Kate stated in almost a begging tone, Yelena was adding the hot sauce as she put the phone on speaker while hearing the rings.

"What do you want?" Natasha asked picking up at the third ring, Yelena huffed at the statement. Almost offended at her answer, "hey! What's with the attitude, I could be dying right now. What if- what if those were my last words and Kaploosh, I'm dead." Yelena rambled as she heard her sister give a light chuckle. "Are you dying Yelena?" She asked in a monotone making Yelena look at the phone and back at the Mac and cheese. "No..." she traveled on making Natasha smirk on the FaceTime call.

"It was the pot of Mac and cheese that gave it away." She stated back making Yelena curse to herself, "knew it." She mentally scolded herself as Natasha rolled her eyes, she was in her training clothes which was pretty self-explanatory on what the woman had been doing beforehand. "Now I'll ask again, what do you want?" She asked, raising her brow at the unfamiliar apartment surrounding.

Yelena slowly angled the camera to the girl half asleep in her arms, seeing her sisters eyes immediately soften. "Yea, so what the hell do I do? I have no experience on how the hell to handle a little." The younger girl spoke out as Natasha seemed amused at her siblings slight panic, even though she didn't show it she could easily read through her sister.

"Please, don't tell me you are giving them your hot sauce Mac and cheese." The woman stated as Yelena gave her a defensive look, "what's wrong with my mac and cheese?" She stated as Natasha gave her a look. "You wanted to give hot sauce to a young little?" She asked questioning as Yelena nodded in agreement. "I think she will like it, I didn't even add that much! It's good, your crazy if you think it isn't."

Natasha sighed before looking at the younger girl, "how old?" Wanda asked popping into the phone; Natasha was slightly startled at how quick her girlfriend got to the phone, but smirked at her eagerness from the adorable girl in front of them.

Yelena bit her lips nervously at the statement, not quite knowing how to even answer considering she didn't ask.

Wanda's eyes widened, "oh god, you don't even know how old she is?" Natasha asked annoyed as Yelena huffed sarcastically trying to defend her actions, how could she start this?

"Of course I do! She's- she's six?" She stated as a question to the younger girl now awake babbling to herself, Wanda rolled her eyes while Natasha observed the girl softly. "Yelena, please don't accidentally kill the kid." Natasha stated before sighing, "by the looks of it, definitely no older than one." Wanda stated softly with an adoring look.

The two women had so desperately been trying to find a little after so long but it had been hard considering so many people only wanted them for money, Yelena knew it but apart of her also knew Delaney had known them for almost two years and just got her to regress. She had no idea how she would handle having 24/7 caregivers.

"Uhh so does that mean I get to keep the Mac and cheese?" Yelena asked smirking slightly as Kate rolled her eyes but already took a bite from her lover, Yelena watched her sister nod before sighing.

"What is there for food?" Wanda asked immediately, as Kate opened the cabinets nervously. "Uh, instant potatoes and...Cocoa Puffs?" She asked disturbed by the weird combination, Wanda sighed before nodding. "Those should work okay, just the potatoes and a bottle of milk and follow the directions." Natasha added as Yelena nodded while Kate made the potatoes as quickly as she could, luckily Yelena managed to get ahold of a few bananas and blackberries sent to their door.

Props to Wanda's ordering for them, thankfully  saving their struggles.

The two didn't question how they even knew the address without even telling them, only grateful they had something to feed the kid, later on revealing that Natasha had a tracker on Yelena. Before they knew it, Natasha and Wanda were leading them through cleaning her face after getting on her pajamas on, quickly grabbing the bottle as Yelena bid them goodbye.

"Alright, time to sleep tired child..." Yelena told the girl hesitantly, Kate had done almost the entire routine after getting the girl to finally calm down with her, she was more than happy to say the least.

At the word the girl immediately pouted while shaking her head, "no!" She says suddenly wide awake, the current regressed one year old squirmed out of her arms and boosted off into a waddled run because of her padding on her lower half.

Kate groaned at Yelena's mistaken words as she gave her girlfriend a panicked look, "you never tell them the two forbidden words before sleep, are you crazy!" The realization finally set into Yelena as she cursed slightly before starting her wild goose chase with her girlfriend after the younger girl, it wasn't hard to catch up to the little considering the two women's strength and speed compared to her.

Yelena lifted up the struggling little before holding her firmly but gently in her arms, "shhh, okay okay...ummm how about we watch a movie then?" Yelena asked, she knew if the two of them played it smartly, they were guaranteed to easily put the sleep deprived little to sleep.

Delaney thought for a moment before hesitantly nodding, making Yelena do a mental pat on the back for her success. "Alright come on little spawn, what do you wanna watch?" Yelena asked sitting with the girl on the bed shortly after, scrolling through The movie choices, it wasn't long before the girl's eyes lit up. "Mo'ser!" She cheered happily as Yelena pointed to 'monsters inc.' "uhh this one?"

The girl nodded immediately at the question as even Kate tried to hide her excitement, but then again, who wouldn't like this Disney? Scary people.

Once the movie played, Yelena started to lean against the couch as the girl was comfortably sprawled out with her head to her chest rested against her arm. She noticed the girls eyes getting heavy on and off, making Kate carefully sneak her fingers against her back, carefully tracing shapes against it while still remaining her attention on the movie.

It wasn't long before the three were immediately passed out, cuddled close to the little in a protective position.

———————————————————————————

Question, Yelena and Kate as aunties?

Would love to see more of the three if you guys want it!😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
20.1K 220 21
You are 12 & Peter is 16, you're peter's little sister. Peter is taking care of you cause aunt may passed away 11 months ago. The avengers don't know...
79K 2.2K 86
Y/n was living the life during 1942, All Y/n had was friends. Who would've thought they would join the army and get captured only to wake up 73 years...
187K 3.8K 57
Y/N is a little trapped in an abusive life pulled into a universe that is fictional to their own and one they often found comfort in. The little is s...