Business man's Forced Love

Od Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... Viac

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

14. Obsession

2.4K 67 1
Od Uniqworld

Anjali's POV

Today I am very excited  I will introduce my Dheeraj with my friends.. I am going to Akta's house my friends are calling me none stop .. I quickly grab a cab and headed towards her house ..
Today is her Mehandi .. I really wanted to kill that f*cking person
Bloody Rascal .. why Akta is Marrying with that  bastard ..

When I arrived I saw the house was filled with Guest ..I saw that Akta is sitting on a sofa in her beautiful attire and two designers have applied mehndi to her ..Some women are singing songs, some are dancing.. There is a sound kept at a distance which is playing songs loudly and small children are jumping and dancing happily .. Shreya  and Meena are sitting next to Akta.. Everything looks very real but there is only one thing missing that this marriage is forced .. Mamma and Papa are very happy but they do not know that this marriage is being forcibly done by that Bastard..
I went there and sit we ith them .. Maa forced us for dance ..
We dance with Akta for a while ..
Akta was very quiet she didn't talk much .. After function is over
Everyone went there home ..

In Evening

Third person's POV

Akta's parents and her  Friends parents were talking to each other in living room .. she was with her friends in her room ..

Anjali -" Hey let's go outside I want you all to introduce someone .."

Meena - "Ohoo who is that some one Hmm ? ."

Anjali - "you want to meet or not ? ."

Meena - "Yes why not , hey Shreya what happened to you why your face looking pale ?. "Said looking at Shreya .

Shreya -" Nothing Happened . I am just sad for Akta ."

Akta - "You are lying . It's just not that there is something else, you can share with us ."said caresing her hand .

Shreya - "Nothing like that I am just worried about you that's it ."

Anjali - "Ok then let's go ."

Akta - "wait A minute I want to change my dress ."

Shreya -" Ok let me help you ."

Meena - "Please do it fast we are waiting ."

Akta - "Hmm."

she came out after changing her dress . They went down stairs and told there parents that they are going outside . There parents gave them permission . They came out side of house but didn't passed the gate . They went towards bench which was placed under  mango tree . ( Yes there were a tree outside her house ) . They sit there and waiting for Anjali's someone . Anjali was calling again again to her BF he was not picking . Fifteen minutes later a boy came there .

Anjali -" where were you ?. Why are you late ?. Why you were not picking my phone?." said in one go .

Shreya - "Wait for a minute give him chance to speak ."

Anjali - "Told me where were you ?."

Dheeraj - I was stuck in traffic . BY the way Hi girls I am Dheeraj
Your friend's Boyfriend . Said waving his hand .

Meena - Hello Jiju ( Brother in low) Nice to meet you . Said shaking her hand .

Dheeraj - "same here . So you are the one who is going to marry with The Business Tycoon Kabir Malhotra ." Said looking at Akta .

Anjali - yes she is the one ,didn't I told you that he is forcing her to marry him.

Dheeraj - "yes you told me . How can a getting man be too low ." Said in angry voice .

Shreya - "So when you are going to tell Mamma papa ?." said putting her elbow in Anjali's shoulder .

Anjali - "Today . Will you guys support me ".

Akta - "Yes why not we are with you guys ."

Dheeraj - Thankyou Sister. Said caresing her hair .

Akta smile at him . All of sudden a hard punch land on Dheeraj's
Face and he land on the ground .

Meena - "What the hell ?. What are you doing here ?." Asked looking at Kabir's Angry face .

He didn't answer her questions he grabbed Akta's Hairs forced her to look at him. She yelped because of sudden pain .

Kabir - "How dare you to talk
Any other man expect me and let him touch you ?." Asked in dangerous voice .

She doesn't say anything she was looking at down . Anjali help Dheeraj in stand up . Shreya was still in shock . Meena was cursing him .

Kabir - "I am asking you something . Who is he ?. Is he you Boyfriend ?. Are you two are trying to run away Ha ?. "Said shouting .

Shreya - "Leave her . You are hurting her , It's just a misunderstanding we can clear it silently ."

Kabir - I am not asking you girl .I am asking to my Kitten . tell me Kitten were you going to leave me ?. Is he more Handsome than me Hmm ?. Why are you not answering ?. Said clutch her hand .

Akta - Y..you A..are thinking wrong . Said struggling in his grip .

He let her go and start walking around her .

Kabir - "Oh I am thinking wrong So Are you two going to marry today . "Said taping his finger in his head .

Meena - Are you an Idiot first lisent us .

Kabir - Gaurds Held them they are really noisy.

Two gaurd immediately held Shreya ,Meena and Anjali and put gun in thair head . Kabir went towards Dheeraj and start beating him .  Anjali was about to scream for help One gaurd put
His hand on her mouth .

Kabir - "Don't you dare to scream
If I hear any noises This guy will
Be dead ."

Shreya - "B..but ........"

Kabir - "Shhh. "Said putting his finger on his lips .

Shreya stop talking and look at Dheeraj who was currently in ground his face was filled with blood .

Kabir - "So where were we Kitten Haa Are you two going to marry ?."said pretend to think .

Akta Shake her head in no . She know if she said something for protecting Dheeraj he will be dead .

Kabir - what if I kill him then what will you do ?. Then to whom you will marry ?. Said pointing his gun to Dheeraj .

Akta -" please Don't do this."Said pleading .

Kabir - "Are you thinking he more is Handsome than me ?. Look I made him ugly by my punchs ." Said putting his gun in his pocket and pointing at Dheeraj .

Akta - "No you are wrong . "

Kabir - "Oh I am wrong then tell me what is right ?. Tell why you were smiling at him when he
Touch your hair . Why you flinch when I touch you ?. What the difference between him and me.
tell me why you let touch yourself to others when you are mine . WHY? WHY ?."said shouting .

Akta - "Because your touch discusted me did you hear that .
Because I hate you , Because you are the reason of my family's suffering did you get that now . "

Kabir -" what did you say ? My touch discusted you then you are going to feel it your whole life and you love me or not I don't care I love you that's enough for
Me . For your family you are responsible for their condition ."

Akta - 'You are a phychopath ."

Kabir - "Yes I am but only for you"Said folding his right hands sleeve up.

When Akta look at his hand her eyes went wide . This man is really crazy how can any normal man do this . His whole hand was filled with her names tattoos. *Akta *Akta*Akta* Akta* I Love you Akta* You are Only Mine Akta* He open  two buttons of his shirt and show her name in which is in written in his chest in Bold Alphabets. The Tattoos were new the scares didn't heal yet the blood still there and they are a bit swallow .
Gaurds also looking at their master's madness. Shreya took the opportunity and  slowly take her phone and massage their parents to come outside.

Kabir - "Can he do this for you ?. Can he bear this much pain for you ?. Tell me kitten Can he love you as much I love you .Why are
You not answering , say something. "said  holding Dheeraj from his color.

Akta was looking at his madness . Her tears were flowing from her Eyes. He leave Dheeraj and went towards her held her hand and let touch his hand and Chest . Akta tightly closed her eyes . Her hand was touching his chest where her name was written .

Kabir - "what happened ?. Why are you closed your eyes. See them it's for you . You are applying mehendi of my name and I write your name in my body permanently . "Said opening her eyes by own hand .

A big tear rolled down on her cheek . She was thinking what to say or what not . The man infront of her was high level in his madness.

Kabir - "Is it not beautiful ?. You like this right . "Said caresing her cheeks .

Akta - "why can't you see I don't like you and what you did is truly
Scary not beautiful . "

Kabir - " I don't care about anything . You are going to marry me tomorrow and .........."

"She will never marry you "- someone said from his behind .

When they turn towards voice they saw her whole family was standing behind . Avdhesh come
towards Kabir and slapped him hard .

Avdhesh - "You are truly a Beast I had feeling before that something is wrong . Now I can clearly see what is wrong . You are a crazy person I can't let marry my daughter to you . "Said and pull Akta from Kabir's grip .

Kabir - She will marry me. She have to .

Shreya's father  - she will not . We never let our daughter marry a crazy , phycho person . We just saw a glimpse of you madness . How can a person be this much crazy for someone .

Kabir - "She is not someone . She is my kitten . If she would not be mine then I will never let anyone have her . I will kill her  by my own hands . She is Mine. Akta is Mine. " Said dangerously .

Avni - she is not yours . She is not
a thing whom you can buy or brake . She is my daughter .

Kabir -" AKTA IS MINE, MINE ,MINE ONLY MINE . DID YOU ALL HEAR .
IF ANYONE SAY THAT SHE IS NOT MINE  , I WILL KILL THAT PERSON RIGHT NOW ." Shouted.

Avdhesh - "She is ........." Kabir cut him in middle .

Kabir - "Don't F*cking pull my nerves or else I will not see who are you to my kitten and I will kill you . But first I have to kill this piece of Sh*t." Said going closer to Dheeraj .

Avdhesh  -" who is he ?."

Kabir - "Asked to your daughter . He is her boyfriend . She wanted to leave me for him and now he will leave this world . "Said putting his gun in Dheeraj's head .

Kabir was about to pull the trigger .

Anjali - "HE IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT HER . YOU RASCAL LEAVE HIM . "

Everyone look at Anjali Her parents looking at her with Questioning eyes.

Anjali's mother - "what did you say ?."

Anjali - "Yes he is my boyfriend and today he came here to meet you all But I wanted to introduce Dheeraj to friends first."

Anjali explain everything to their parents .Kabir also hear her that that boy is Anjali's boyfriend . He
was feeling guilty now .

Avdhesh - "Whatever it is, this marriage will not happen now."

Kabir - "Why won't this marriage happen and it will happen tomorrow?.If Akta will  not be mine, then I will not leave anyone, I will make everyone's life living hell . And Akta  have seen a sample of it alone, haven't you?." asked Akta .

Akta look at him helplessly .

Kabir - Do you want everyone to die kitten ?. don't you love them .
Well that's good too After that we can get married comfortably, there will be no one to stop.So who should be killed first, I think your father he is too much against me. Said walking around .

Akta - "No no no don't do anything like that I said no I will marry you.  I will marry you for sure, don't do anything to my family, because of this."said folding her hands .

Avdhesh - "You will not marry him ."

Kabir - she will because she know what will happen if she Deny my wish . Am I right Kitten ?
I think she doesn't tell you anything . Never mind, ask today.

Avdhesh -" what did you say ?."

Kabir - "Don't you hear ask your daughter.  Ok bye Kitten I love
You . Be ready, tomorrow you will be mine officialy."

He gave peck on her cheeks and leave from there . His bodyguard follow him from behind . Akta fell on ground and start crying loudly .

Words - 2058

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

267K 8.9K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
140K 7.9K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...
77K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
80.3K 4.9K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...