Business man's Forced Love

بواسطة Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... المزيد

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

16. Mine

2.3K 79 4
بواسطة Uniqworld

Third person's POV

As Kabir break the door Avni scream loudly and fainted. Shreya and Meena held her. They are looking at the floor with horror. Inside the room Akta was lying on floor unconscious blood was dripping from her mouth the
white floor was looking red because of blood. Everyone that was present there still in shock.
Their mind can't accepted what they were looking. Shreya went towards Akta and shake her body like mad person.

Shreya - "Akta get up, what happened to you? Why you are not answering my questions how could you do this? Please get up ."said shaking her body .

After hearing Shreya's scream everyone come out from their daze. Meena and Anjali and held Shreya who was crying and screaming badly. They could not process the thing that their friend could do this. Avdhesh's condition was also no good he was sitting in the floor and crying. Kabir was still standing at the door and looking at Akta. His face was emotionaless he was looking at his kitten without blinking his eyes. Sameer was also standing beside him. Shreya
went towards Kabir and about to slap him but Sameer hold her hand.

Sameer - "How dare you to slap my friend ? here is your friend's fault but you are trying to slap my friend."said in mocking tone.

Shreya - "Do you even know what are you saying your friend is not a saint he was the one who forced my friend to marry him. Your friend is the cause of my friend's state."

Sameer - "What are you talking? Kabir can't do anything like this.
I know him from childhood. Say something bro why are you silent. "

Kabir was didn't said anything . He start walking towards Akta.
Sameer ask him again same question. He didn't give any response.

Sameer - "So you really force her to marry you. how can you do this Bro. I didn't expect that from you."

Kabir took out his phone and asked his head bodyguard Raghav to start the car. Sameer was constantly questioning him but he didn't say anything.He bent down and took Akta in his lap and started going out. He came out of the house and got into the car and left for the hospital. Everyone came down screaming and sitting in the cars started going after Kabir's car.

At Hospital

Kabir arrived at Hospital he was
Looking for doctors but there was no doctor was present in Emergency room. Akta's health start getting more critical. She start breathing heavily.he couldn't hold himself any longer and start screaming like mad man.

Kabir -" Doctor ~Doctor ~ Where the hell f*cking Doctors. If Any Doctors didn't come in five minutes I swear I will close this Hospital for always. You don't know who I am." Scream at resecptionist.

Resecptionist -" Sir why are you screaming. there are Patients who are sleeping and it's already midnight all Doctors were probably sleeping and I already called them they will be here as soon as possible."

Kabir - "Don't f*cking test my patience. I will destroy every F*cking soul of this Hospital if something happened to her." Said looking at her Kitten who was in strecher .

Resecptionist - 'I dare not sir. See they are coming ." Said in his shaky voice .

A bunch of Doctors come towards him and immediately start taking her to ICU. But one
Doctor stop them and asked Kabir.

Doctor -" I think this is suiside case we should inform the police.
Without reporting Police we will
not touch her." Said looking at Kabir.

Kabir - Ok then you should also
File a case against me because I am going to kill you. *pointing his gun to Doctor's forhead* but I will kill you in one snap then how will you filed case. ohh I think your soul will file a case against me what say? Said pulling his Gun trigger.

Doctor -" No.No.No I...i   U.. understand what you mean. Let's take her to ICU. * looking at Doctors *Common hurry up."

They take her Inside. Kabir was outside with Raghav sitting on the chair looking at the Door.
Akta's family member come in hospital after Raghv inform Sameer where they take Akta.
Sameer approach Raghav he was asking him about Akta's condition. Avdhesh sit in a chair. Meena ,Shreya was standing in a corner silently wiping. Their parents also there. Anjali was with Shivam, Avni who was in home her condition was good after seeing her daughter like that.

Kabir was looking at Avdhesh his face showing his anger he was clenching his fist tightly to control his anger. But he can't hold back anymore he went to Avdhesh and hold him by his colar.

Kabir - "where the hell were you all ? Why you keep her alone? Because of your carelessness my Kitten is now in Hospital. If this was not happened we were already married."

Avdhesh -"It's good she didn't get married.I want my daughter to die in this hospital better than becoming a puppet of your hands."

Kabir - "WHAT DID YOU SAY ? LISTEN CAREFULLY IF ANYTHING
HAPPENED TO HER. THEN I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALL. I WILL SEND YOU ALL TO MY KITTEN TO GIVE HER COMPANY. AFTER THAT I WILL ALSO SHOOT MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER. DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT. SO BETTER YOU ALL PRAY FOR HER RECOVERY." Said shouting gripping Avdhesh's neck.

Kabir was hell angry he was gripping Avdhesh's neck tightly
Avdhesh start caughing he was struggling to come out from Kabir's hold. Sameer ran towards them.

Sameer - "What are you doing, leave him, he will die, leave Kabir."He said while releasing Avdhesh.

Kabir - "Better Die. How dare he speak like this about my kitten What kind of father he is ? praying for the death of his own daughter?"

Sameer was about to say something that the door opened and the doctor came out. Kabir was still holding Avdhesh's throat and Sameer was holding Kabir's hand.The doctor paused for a while then said.

Doctor - "Are you all fighting, how are you people, someone inside yours is fighting with death and life.And here you all are fighting with each other. what kind of people are you? I didn't.............."

The doctor could not even fulfill his point that Raghav pointed a gun at his forehead.

Raghav - "If you say one more word, you will go straight up. Tell us soon how is madam.my boss does not listen to stupid things."

Doctor - "I will tell you, first remove the gun from my forhead.I don't want to die so soon I have little kids.My wife ......."

Kabir came forward and slapped the doctor fiercely.The doctor fell face down on the ground.Blood started pouring from his lips.Everyone was watching in bewilderment.Kabir again picked up the doctor with colar and made him stand.

Kabir - "Now tell me how is my kitten, if you narrate your story again, I will send this bullet and cross your head And I don't tell lies which I show by doing. tell now."

Doctor - "she is fine, maybe by tomorrow she will regain consciousness. If you bring her to the hospital on time or else she will d......."
Kabir cut him in middle.

Kabir - "If you dare to complete your sentence, you will not be able to see tomorrow morning." said pulling trigger.

Sameer - "Leave him, do you not know how to talk calmly? Wherever you go, you take out the gun."

Sameer rescue the doctor from Kabir and stare at Raghav. Raghav immediately put his gun inside. All the family members came forward to know the condition of Akta. But a total of 10 people were standing in front of the doctor. The doctor had never seen so many people behind a patent. the doctor was already frightened, seeing so many people from above, he was thinking that if all of them kicked one by one, he would not be able to get up for a week. If he said anything wrong then this day will be the last day of his life. Seeing that he was trembling with fear, Sameer asked everyone to go away.

Sameer - "Have you all taken a vow today to kill this doctor?*looking at them* Kabir and Raghav have already scared the poor man so much.*looking at Doctor* You tell when you will shift Bhabhi in ward."

Doctor - "In half an hour and thankyou for saving my life." said bowing his head.

The doctor left after half an hour Akta was shifted to another room. First Avdhesh went to see her. Slowly one by one all the family members went to saw her but Kabir did not go inside. Even Sameer and Raghav had gone to saw Akta. Kabir was sitting quietly, his face was showing nothing. Slowly his face become dark his eyes looking red. his face turned red with anger. He stood up and moved towards Akta's ward. He opened the door and and closed it with a bang. He went and sat on the chair in front of Akta. He was looking at her without blink.

Kabir's POV

You are really stubborn. you accepted death upon marrying me. Am I so big bastard?Tell me
what did you think you'll get rid of me after you die But you were wrong. Look, your God also believes in my love, that's why he sent you back to me.
otherwise you wouldn't be alive today . what am I saying as if I know how to live without you.
you know if you leave me So I would send them one by one to you.Because I know you don't like being alone.Later I myself would come to you because how do I live there where you are not.
It is good that you did not go away from me, you do not even know how many lives you have saved with you.*caresing her palm*Do you know how lovingly I made tattoos for you the day you had Mehandi But instead of being happy, you were scared. What did you not tell me that day, you said that you do not love me.Let's not love, but you can talk well, that is enough for me, but otherwise you don't even like to see me leave the conversation.Instead of me, what is the name of that fucking bastard, yes Dheeraj was talking to him with a laugh. You know how much it hurts me when you look at someone other than me and talk to someone else. I feel like putting them all in a line and shooting them whether they are your friends or family. That's why when I saw that Dheeraj talking to you, I hit him a lot. I wanted to kill him. But I didn't want to be worse in your eyes that's why I left him. Especially he was your friend's boyfriend. *Putting her her hairs behind her ears* I wanted to see you all the time so I put a camera in your room and you didn't even know.
I was watching your every moment, enjoying the way you used to laugh with your friends as that was breathtaking. When your family came to know that I am forcibly marrying you, then I threatened you and you said that you will not pull any stunt now. But I was wrong, you made preparations to leave him in the city at night. I don't know what you think. I got to know from my guards before. That's why I kidnapped Dheeraj and stopped you from leaving. Today was our wedding, I was so much happier than I had ever been in my life.After all you were going to be mine, only mine. I was looking at you from my phone, you were wearing a bridal dress just for me.But for a while I kept my phone and talked to Sameer, what did you turn all the dice on?You proved me wrong once again by trying to kill yourself. But now that you are saved, it is my luck and now I will keep you away from everyone.*caresing her face possessively* Now your life is mine and I will never let you go away from me even if I have to keep you locked in a room for this. I will definitely punish you for taking yourself away from me. Now that you have come back, I will never let you go away, never even if you want to die, I will force you so much that you cannot die. From now on you will be in my mercy and I will make sure that you, not in this life,but in the next seven lives you become mine, mine alone.

Words - 2122

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

940K 25.4K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
2.2M 535 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
101K 6.5K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...