Hell Behind (perrentes) (Boyx...

By AlexFuentes-17

Tony. Popular, tall, tattooed, a drug dealer, the schools most loved guy. Everyone thinks they know him and e... More

Intro
1:the begging of a curse
2: first day in hell
3: The New Kid
4: Silent Screams
5: Brothers reunited once more
6: Jack is Back.
7: What Is The Truth?
8: What Is YOUR Truth?
9: Who will win?
10: Its All Your Fault!
11: A New Toy
12: Hell
13: Vic's P.O.V
14: & Mayhem
15: Loving you
16: Who are you?
18: I love....
19: Home
20: Home
21: Fuck
22: Where Is He?
23: Home?
NEWS BABES NEWS
24: My trip home
Ending Soon/Sequel????
25: Hell Home
26: The Pain Of It All
27: Pain And Game
28: Death Has Taken One Of Us
29: Lloro por tu amor
30: Light Man in a Dark Coat
31: Mates?
32:Has Our Love Really Ended?
Hell Above Book

17: Where's your mother?

171 8 0
By AlexFuentes-17

"This is beautiful, Mike. I can't believe you did all this for me." He turns and looks away from the candle lit table that has a big bowl of strawberries and bananas. Next to that is a salad bowl with almonds in it. I don't like that but I think Tony told me once that he did.

"Only for the best baby." I tell him as I walk to his side. "I know how much you like cliche things so what's more cliche than a table with candles and fruit and salad near the ocean on a full moon? Right?" I ask looking at him, He smiles, kissing me.

"Right." We sit and eat the fruit leaving most of the salad. We finish up and walk on the beach holding hands.

"I love you Tony." I say wrapping my arms around his waist as he slides his hands around my neck. He kisses me deeply making butterflies swarm through my stomach.

"I love you too, Mike." He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. He has love in his eyes. Just like I'm sure I do too. "Wake up." He whispers. I know this is a dream so I just smile and kiss him.

I wake up with my arm draped over someone's waist. I hear light snores coming from my left side. I slowly open my eyes and see a head of hair on my arm. I slowly move the hair and notice it's Tony. Realization doesn't hit me till I try to fall back to sleep. He's home. My baby turtle is home! I climb over him and start to kiss him all over his face earning groans from him.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I fucking love you Cesar Antonio Perry Soto." I tell him in between kisses. He laughs and wraps his arms around my back and kisses me deeply.

" I love you to Mike." He tells me before kissing me again. I smile into the kiss and lower myself down so our chests are touching.

"God I have missed you so much. I know it's been four days but I feel like it's been forever without you. On the first night I couldn't sleep but Vic made me lay in bed and drink a big cup of warm milk so I do sleep but it took forever. But that night I woke up breathing hard because I didn't feel you next to me then I remembered that you were gone and I tried to ask Vic cause Franny came back but only talked to him. Then Jaime and Silvia were worried to but they were actually thinking straight and trying to calm down but I just couldn't!" I ramble. "Then even Chris had to yell at me to breath and stop panicking but I just couldn't! I thought I was never going to see you again Tony. I was so worried about what was happening to you that i-" I shut up by being kisses roughly, catching me by surprise. I put one arm around his back and the other under his head. He trails his hands from the top of my back down my middle, around my waist and to the rim of my boxers. He slowly slides his hand in my boxers, squeezing my ass. I chuckle in the kiss.

"God how I've missed your big ass. So squishy," He squeezes my ass again. "Soft and all mine." He kisses me roughly, moving his hands out of my boxers and on my chest. He pushes me off and onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He kisses me down my jawline to my neck biting and sucking my sensitive spot. He slides one hand across my chest, down to my boxers. I feel him leave at least four hickeys on my neck till he starts trailing little kisses down my chest. His hand rubs the growing bulge in my boxers. He begins to palm me through the material as he trails kisses up to my lips. I let out a little moan as I feel his warm hand go inside my boxers, wrapping around my now hard, but not fully hard, member. He chuckles at me as he slowly moves his hand up and down. He pulls away, sitting straight up as he pulls out me out of my boxers, slowly, and seductively might I add, jerking me off. He innocently looks down at me making me grow harder as he speeds up.

Once I am rock hard he gets off the bed and takes off his shirt and boxers quickly before climbing back on the bed. He kisses me up my stomach to my lips as he positions his entrance over my tip.

"Wait wait." I say pushing him off to get the lube out of the drawer by my bed. I come back to the bed and sit in between his legs. I put a decent amount on my fingers before inserting one finger into him. He slightly moves before I move in and out of him. Soon I insert another finger, curling and scissoring him. He moans and tries to move against my fingers but I hold his waist. I add a third finger curling them as his moans get louder. I as a fourth moving my hand quickly in and out of him. Once I feel like he's prepped I pour lube on myself and slowly rub my member. I align my tip with his entrance before slowly pushing in. He lets out a low moan. Once I'm completely in, I don't move to let him adjust.

"Move." He orders. I nod and move in and out of him slowly. He lets out a little gasp when I move faster. I lean down and kiss him softly as I keep steady but quick thrusts. I feel his hard member rubbing our stomachs as I move. I love this feeling. I love the feeling I get when I hear little pants and moans come from his lips. They just make me want him more. They push me to the edge when they get louder and louder. I can't help but pick up my speed. His breathing hitches when I wrap my hand around his rock hard member and begin moving my wrist. I kiss him down his jaw and begin to leave my love marks on his neck. I bite his collar bone earning a little gasp to escape from his lips. He hums in pleasure making me smile to myself. I speed up my thrusting while rolling my hips. He arches his back and moans loudly when I hit his prostate.

"Again." He gasps. I stop thrusting and moving my hand earning a whine from him. "Please don't stop." He begs.

"Tell me what you want baby. Tell me." I whisper in his ear. I feel the him get goosebumps.

He whines before speaking. "Please do that again. Roll your hips. Don't slow down please Mike. Please." He begs. God it's hot when he begs. I smile before picking up my pace again, rolling my hips, and flicking my wrist quicker.

"Like this baby?" I taunt him. He nods his head quickly as he closes his eyes. I pick up my speed and he moans loudly. I continue thrusting and flicking my wrist till he begins to shake underneath me. His breaths begin to come out shaky and his kisses are sloppier. He bucks himself into my hand as I begin to kiss him down his neck. His pre-cum begins to come out. My thrusts get sloppy as I get closer to my edge. He stutters something but I don't understand what he says. I ask what and he tries to talk.

"I-i-im c-close-se. F-Fuck baby." I lean down and kiss him roughly. Soon he yells out my name as he shoots onto my hand, neck, and our stomachs. I look down at the mess and the sight completes me. I cum inside him with a loud grunt. We ride out our highs, kissing each other. I pull out of him and lick the mess of his stomach, he just chuckles at me. I fall next to him and kiss his neck.

"Fuck." He breaths out trying to catch his breath. I nod and breath in through my nose and out my mouth, trying to catch my breath. He leans over putting his hand and head my chest. We lay there smiling at each other and kissing every now and then. I get up to use the bathroom, throwing him his boxers. I finish up in the bathroom and lay back down how we were. There's a knock on the door breaking the silence.

"Mike? How you do-" We look up to see Mayra sticking her head through the door with a shocked expression on her face. Tony and I scoot to the edge of the bed "T-Tony. Your... Your home." She whispers. She slowly walks in, tears threatening to escape her eyes, and reaches out to touch Tony's face once she's in front of us. Once she touches his cheeks, she loses it. She falls to her knees crying holding Tony's arm to her face.

"Um, mom?" She kisses his hand and arm up to his face, kissing his cheeks and forehead.

"I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry that I was mean to you. God I thought you were never coming back." She says between sobs. "I love you Tony. Please don't go. Please never leave me." She begs on her knees. Tony looks at me with shock in his eyes.

"I... I was gone only for a few days...I've been gone linger than this Mama." She shakes her head as he gets on the floor and sits next to her. She takes a few deep breaths before speaking.

"But this time I didn't know where you went. Even before when you would go to a friend's or boyfriends house, I would call their mom's to see if you were okay. I know that I'm mean to you but I care. I do baby boy I do. I know I don't know much about your demon thing or your dad but I can learn." She pleads. I've never seen her like this. For the past few days she's been getting more and more worried about him. Vic told us all that he had business but she didn't believe him. She cried on the second night while she was hugging his old blanket.

Tony leans close to her and hugs her cautiously. She quickly wraps her arms around him and begins crying again. Soon I can hear Tony's little sobs. He begins to speak in Spanish to her as she speaks back.

" Mamá te amo tanto. No me iré yo- yo te amo mamá." He sobs. ( Mom I love you so much. I won't leave i-i I love you mom.)

" oh hijo Yo también te quiero. Lo siento que he sido malo contigo . Te quiero mucho. Acabo odiaba lo que su padre había hecho a mí y luego a la izquierda , pero ya estoy aquí . Tu aquí ahora y voy a empezar a actuar como una verdadera madre ahora te prometo mi bebé ." ( oh son I love you too. I'm so sorry I've been mean to you. I love you so much. I just hated what your father had done to me and then left but I'm here now. Your here now and I will start acting like a real mom now I promise my baby boy.) He nods. I get up silently walk to the door. It's still open so I slip out, closing the door slowly behind me. That is some awkward ass shit there I am seriously not used to that so...

I walk down stairs to the kitchen but as soon as I step in, there's a set of black wings covering a body with blue hair who is sitting at the table. Franny. I think. She turns around and nods a hello to me.

"Hey Mike. How's the sob fest up there?" She asks turning back around. I walk up to her, still pretty surprised, and touch her wings. They flinch, the tip smacking my hand. She sighs heavily. Her wings fold behind her, disappearing into her back, creating wing tattoos.

"Why are you so surprised? Your dating a demon. This should be a walk in the park for you." She says. She's right. I am dating a demon. This should be nothing for me. I just guess this is the first time I meet another demon. Crazy, sorta. Wait is she even a demon? Hell she could be an angel. But her wings are black. Not white. Aren't angel wings meant to be white? So she is a demon then.

"Correction, Mike, I am a hybrid." She turns in her chair to face me. "Half demon half angel. My mom was turned into an Angel when she was pregnant with me and my two sisters. We live in heaven with her but right now, Tony and I are on the run from our mom. Great family, yea i know." She rolls her eyes. On the run? Wait a minute...

"So you guys have been in heaven this whole entire fucking time?" She nods.

"Sadly. Heaven isnt all peachy like Christians think. Hell is actually a bit better." She chuckles. "I've been there a few times in the past three years. I've always hung out with Amon. Pretty cool guy." She tells me. We sit there and she tells me about her life and how she's lived the human life. She tells me thing about angels and demons. Like for example, when and Angel goes back to heaven, it's aging stops. Same thing with demons. We sit in the living room till Tony comes down with a big smile on his face. He takes a seat right next to me and kisses sweetly.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you." I tell him back. He looks over at Franny and moves over to her hugging her tightly, almost dropping her drink.

"I love you Fran."

"I love you too?" She says a bit awkwardly. He comes to sit back to me, leaning into my side. "Um... brother? Sorry to burst your happy bubble but we still need to figure out what to do about mother." She takes a sip of the liquor she had found in the kitchen. He sighs.

"Fine. What should we do? We are on the run from heaven. From the all powerful God. What do we do baby sister?" He asks, a bit of sarcasm dripping off his tongue.

"Well you little shit, we can go to Hell. Wait no that's not really a good idea showing your the prodigy, The Alpha Beta and the Gamma. You are the first of seven separate sets of children to have three wings since the beginning of time! Tony, this is huge. This is something that-"

"That will end with me killing us all." He almost yells. He stands up and groans with frustration, rubbing his face. "Fuck Franny!" He tells at her. "Dont you fucking understand that I'm a fucking ticking bomb!?" The couch vibrates a bit. "I am something that if i get the book or the spell or whatever the hell I need, then Hell will be frozen, Heaven will be burnt, and Earth will become a fucking battle ground!" The louder he yells, the more things begin to vibrate and sort of lift. He looks at the wall and breaths in slowly. "I am a fucking monster."

"Your not a monster. You can be a hero. In both Heaven and Hell." She stands up and slowly reaches for his shoulder. "Tony this isn't as bad as you make it." She says touching his arm. I see his jaw clench at her touch. "Its going to be ok-"

He turns and yells at her, "Enough!" She flies away from him, crashing into the wall by the t.v. "No! It will not be okay!" I look at him and see his eyes closed tightly but he's facing her. I slowly stand up to go to him but he faces me like he can see me. He raises his right hand and suddenly I feel as if my blood is being drained from my bodies. I feel cold, tired, dizzy. I feel like I can pass out and die any second.

"Tony..." I breath out slowly falling on my knees. "No..." I whisper. My vision is getting blurry. I can feel my heart slow down. It's getting harder to breath but I still breath slowly. I lay down on my side and see Franny struggling against the wall. She's yelling something, trying to reach her hand to me. I try to lift my arm but I don't have enough strength to do even that.

"Tony!" She yells. Suddenly she yells in agony, arching her back against the wall. She continues to scream at him. I look up at him and see his wings are out. Three wings. Just like she said. I think to myself. I try to reach for his leg but it's even harder to move now. I'm dead weight. My eyes get heavier and heavier.

"Stay awake..." I hear someone whisper in my ear. It sounds like a woman. Not like Franny or Mayra or my probation officer. Hell doesn't even sound like my grandmother, sound so familiar. And I know who.

Peaceful.

Quiet.

Loving.

And Gone. In a grave in her favorite place in California.

Black mountain.

Her grave sits at the top of Black Mountain. She is six feet under watching over the city and its beauty. For the past eleven years she has rested at the highest point in the city, watching it all. Watching us grow up. Watching us slowly die...

"Keep your eyes open and breath, sweetheart. Breath deeply. Try to get your heart going again. It's not time for you to go just yet."

"Mike!" I hear Franny yell. "Wake up!" I open my eyes and look at her. She's sitting over me, shaking me but I don't feel her hands. I don't feel anything. She closes her eyes and starts to yell something but it's so hard to understand her. Breath deeply.

"Mike buddy, you have to wake up." I see her move her ear near my. She pushes down on my chest then breaths in my mouth. Coffee is all I taste. She repeats it then stops. "Tony come help me out! His heart is beating slowly and we need to speed it up." He doesn't come. She slaps me repeatedly. Not time yet. Her words repeat in my head. It's not time. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, hold it, then let out a shaky breath. I open my eyes and see my mom sitting over me, crying.

"Mikey you have to wake up. You have to get up sweetie okay? Come on. Up."

"Mommy?" She nods.

"It's mommy. Mommy's home. Mommy's here to help you, okay?" I nod. I feel hands go under my back, pushing me up as my mom pulls me up with my hands. I stand up but fall back to my knees. A cold hand lightly touches my back.

"Up sweetie. Up." She whispers. I nod and push myself up. I grab onto the couch arm, keeping myself balanced. My head is pounding, my bones ache, and I feel cold. Her cold hand touches my back again, making me feel warm inside. I turn to her, struggling to keep conscious, smiling. She opens her arms, carefully wrapping them around me. I hug back closing my eyes. She's warm. She's actually here. Flesh and blood. I feel a sort of power wash over me. I feel cold but not as cold as before. I feel a bit more alive. I open my eyes and look at Tony on the floor watery eyes, shaking violently, with a worried apologetic expression on his face. Franny is squatting next to him rubbing his back, whispering, 'its okay.' Over and over again.

I pull away and look at a blurry mom. She puts her hands on my cheeks. "I'm so happy to see you sweetheart. I have missed you." She stands on her toes and pulls my head down to kiss my forehead. I close my eyes, enjoying this feeling. I've missed her kisses on my head. I begin to shake.

"Mommy..." I say as I fall to the floor, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Mommy I missed you. Vuelve, por favor mami. Por favor, Por favor mama." I cry into her white shirt. She rubs my head as I cry. I hear her sniffle, I look up and see her crying, looking down at me.

" No puedo volver, hijo. No puedo. Estoy a ido. Perdóname Mikey." She cried. I hug her tighter. She can stay, she can.

"Mami... Mami." She chuckles a bit sniffling.

"Come on Mikey. Stand up." She pulls my arm making me stand up. I lean against the couch so I don't fall. "Now listen hijo okay? You have to listen." I nod. "I love you, I love the both of you. You and Victor. The both of you are my prizes from all gods. But i have been watching the both of you and i am disappointed. You have to stop getting into trouble and fix your grades. Stop being a jerk to others, understand?" I nod again.

"Good. Now your brother, he has to leave this boy alone." She point to a crying, shaking Tony. "Tell him that mama knows he's good. Okay?" I nod again. She smiles and wipes my tears away. She kisses my forehead one more time before crushing my heart all over again.

"I must go hijo." She breaths out. I shake my head and grip her shirts as I squeeze her body to mine.

"No." I say firmly. "You can't go. Vic, you- you have to see Vic. Let me call h-"

"I'll go visit him. Okay?" I give her pleading eyes. She pulls away from me and takes my wrist, bringing it to her lips and kissing it right in my veins. A little pain goes up my arm and slowly, shapes appear on my arm.

My mom tells me what each it he means. They go down in a line starting from wrist with Fire, protection, earth, peace, water, and air half way between my wrist and elbow. She smiles up at me as I trace my new tattoos.

"You should be expecting a call from your brother soon. He now has the same as you, okay?" I nod. "Good. Now before I leave I have a message for you two." She points at Tony and Franny on the floor.

"Yes ma'am?" Franny says politely, still rubbing Tony's back.

"He wants you to come back. At least you Tony. Franny, he talked to your mother and told her to let you be."

"So I can go home?" My mom nods. Franny smiles lightly.

"Either home you want. Heaven or Hell. He well let you return to Heaven even if you go to Hell. Okay?" My mom gives her a reassuring smile, Franny nods. "Good." She turns back to me. I wrap my arms around her small frame tightly. "I'm going to miss you hijo. Be good okay?"

"Yes mama. I will." We pull away and she kisses my cheek.

"Its time." She tells me. I nod and kiss her cheek. "I love you Michael. One day, we will be able to see each other again."

"I love you too mama." She pulls my head down, and kisses my forehead. She walks around me to Franny. She kneels down in front of her, head bowed. I walk around and look at my mom's face. Franny touches her forehead. My mom slowly disappears but a small tear rolls down her cheek before she's completely gone.

Gone.

Finally, the pain of my mother leaving permanently this time hits me. It hits me like a wrecking ball hits a brick wall. She's gone and probably won't be coming back.

"Mike?" Franny stands up and stands next to me. I look at her and she has an apologetic look. "I'm sorry." She tells me. We lean in and hug tightly. My eyes are closed as she rubs my back. A tear rolls down my cheek. I open my eyes and see Tony on the floor looking at me. But as soon as I look at him he looks away. I pull away and kneel in front off Tony. He looks at the ground. I lift his chin, making him look at me. Boom.

His head is thrown to the side and he's looks shocked in what I just did. His cheek starts to turn a little red. I kiss the spot where I slapped him and hug him. Slowly, he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you to baby. I always will." We sit there for a bit, only separating when Franny leaves. He mumbles against my neck as he hugs me tightly, "i love you forever... Ill never leave you." I nod smiling small. Then we go up stair to our room and lay in his bed in our boxers. He lays his head on my bare chest, making little shapes on my stomach. I got a call from Vic earlier and we talked about mom. we are going to have a brother day tomorrow and start visiting her grave again.

We kiss and say 'I love you's every now and then. We get up to eat and use the restroom the rest of the day. I lay on this bed, with the man I love. And he loves me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 243 12
Kellin Quinn is the school "bad boy" and everyone loves him. His sights are set on the new kid, Vic Fuentes. Vic is raising his little brother Mike b...
927 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
3K 168 16
Kellin has always had the ability to know when people were lying. He could read and hear things and it was like a little line of text went across his...
40.8K 1.6K 29
*COMPLETED* Tony was a struggling student until his best friend Kellin introduces him to a world of sex, drugs and BDSM. He's a model for Kinky Night...