where The sun rises

By TheRedWand

Nia is a normal 24 year old women going to eypet for her job when suddley she falls into a prymiad and meets... More

first meet
update
I'M WHAT
thank you
update
being a god is hard
Son of Osirs
His my boyfriend
more desgons
updated sorry I haven't been updated
watch your enemies
schedule
fake relationship part 1
updated
fake relationship part 2
update
he could right under your nose
loves exist even in the least suspected place
design
love has been found
new year special 🎊
upate
loves finds a way

in the beginning

28 5 6
By TheRedWand

Thousand of years ago was a boy the son of the god Horus and the goddess hequt . He was giving the power to ruled and too presude anything living thing that lay eyes on him. Humans praise him because he could make any human do what he want as he got older his appearance became more like a man soon he started to seduce women due to his power. Man became felt with angry and spite so they made a plan to overthrow him. On the day of the pharaohs 21 birthday he was given a ceremony to celebrate him surviving Longing than the average pharaoh. As he was eating a servant slip some poison in his seconds later he collapsed dieing on the spot going to the gods realm. He was immortal but due to the type of wine it kill his. Humanity . Without his humanity he was considered dead . He was now know as the the dead god . Legends say he is waiting for a successor to rid of this curse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 95.3K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...