Revenge or Love, which will w...

By nandhu26

Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Warning.
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement.
I AM DONE.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Teaser.
Chapter 19
Teaser
Chapter 20
Teaser
Chapter 21
Teaser
Chapter 22
Teaser
Chapter 23
Teaser
Chapter 24
Teaser
Chapter 25
Teaser
Chapter 26
Teaser
Chapter 27
Teaser
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Teaser
Chapter 30
Teaser
Chapter 31
Teaser
Chapter 32
Teaser
Chapter 33
Teaser
Chapter 34
Teaser
Chapter 35
Teaser
Chapter 36
Teaser
Chapter 37
Teaser
Chapter 38
Teaser
Chapter 39
Teaser
Chapter 40
Teaser
Chapter 41
Teaser
Chapter 42
Teaser
Chapter 43
Teaser
Chapter 44
Teaser
Epilogue.
Thank you

Chapter 7

955 118 60
By nandhu26

Hey guys...

Here is the next chapter...soon avneets past is coming as u all wanted to know...so quickly finish the target and know about it.

Target for next chapter

55 votes and 60 comments.

So here is the Chapter.......

Avneet rolled siddharth out of room and rushed to other room. The maid gasped loudly seeing Siddharth's bloody face. It was really terrifying. Avneet saw her.

Avu: call vaishu di...she yelled and continued to roll the chair towards her room.

The maid was too stunned to react in anyway. Its not the first that she sees a man beaten black and blue. But he was different from other men who were brought here. Avneet had ordered to take care of him with all his needs even if she had restricted the most needed thing of him, his freedom.

Avneet glared at the maid who was still standing in shock. She yelled again opening the door knob of the other room. 

Avu: WHAT THE HELL....ARE U DEAF....CALL VAISHU DI NOW......the maid came out of her thoughts at her shout and nodded in yes and rushed to call Vaishu.

Avneet finally opened the room and took sid inside and made him lay on the bed. she looked at him and he was drenched with his own blood. His kurta has turned to deep red from green. She rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and came back to him. 

She came back and pressed the soft towel on his skin to stop the blood which was gushing out. A second she was confused on her own actions. She has tortured many people more cruel than this. She has seen more blood on people. But seeing this guy in blood made her heart sink. She never wanted to feel like this...but she was feeling something...something she never felt before.

The feeling of being a human...the feeling of having a heart..which feels the pain of the others...and that other was none other her own target on whom she was planning so much things from years....

Avu:why....she just whispered looking at the bloody face of the pale and fragile boy who was laying peacefully on the bed like he got successful in what he wanted to do....

Soon the door burst open and Vaishu came in. She was also in the drunk state. She slowly stumbled towards the bed and her dizziness flew away once she saw the condition of Sid.

Vai: WHAT THE HELL AVU.....she yelled blinking her eyes many times but the scene was same. Avneet turned to her still pressing the towel to block the blood.

Avu: he tried to commit suicide....she said for which vaishu gasped. She was freaking out on the scenario.

Vai:oh god....i told u...I FUCKING TOLD U AVU.....she shouted.

Avu: DO SOMETHING......he is losing blood...she shouted back.

Vaishu came forth and checked his wound.

Vai: he needs stitches...she sad and rushed out to get her kit. After few minutes she came back and avu moved to give her space. Vaishu started to do her work while avneet stayed beside.

 Once she was done she again put him on IV and turned to Avu furiously. She grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the room. 

Vai:WHY THE FUCH HE DID THIS.....she yelled at her. Avneet was surprised on her sudden outburst. Vaishu wasnt the type to talk back or yell on her, but today it was different.

Avu: di....

Vai:he did that because of u only Avu....i told u before itself but u...u didnt listened to me....now see...see what has happened....he lost himself.....she said to which Avneet silently stood not wanting to accept what she said.

Vai: i told u alrady Avu...this is so unfair for him...he did nothing wrong but still...she trailed off closing her eyes and inhaling sharply while Avu stood staring at the floor.

Vai: u shouldnt have done that...i dont know why... but i think we will regret badly for this...she said and left from there leaving Avu in her own thoughts...

Avu: regret?....she whispered and her eyes filled up with tears after so long....

Avu: i dont know di....may be i regret everything deepdown...but there is nothing in my hands...she said looking at her clean white hands but in reality it was soaked with the blood of hundreads of people.

She could see many blood stains on her hand and it all started with her own parents blood.

Avu: nothing...she whispered while a tear escaped from her eyes remembering all her loved and treasured ones going away from her.

In her whole life, she was always alone after her family was shattered. And after that she got a chance to be with someone but that also ended within somedays...

She couldnt get much happiness in her life. All her wishes were drowned by brutal people who stole everything from her.

And now she is just  a Mafia queen, doing all the work on her will which was forced on her once. She is totally devoid of any emotions from the second she took the gun in her hands as she dont have anyone to lose anymore, not needing to be afraid of protection. She was fearless,emotionless,and HEARTLESS.....

But few minutes before she saw something,she felt something....this could be a change in her life..but will she accept it..or gonna threw it away...

Siddharth groaned in pain and opened his eyes slowly. His head was throbbing in pain. He was confused seeing a bright beautiful colours around him. He saw the wall was at a distance from him and it was not dark but in a beautiful pastel blue color. He felt he was laying on a more soft bed and he was wrapped by soft comforter. The ceiling was fully covered in the paintings of flowers. 

Sid: where am i?...he mumbled to himself in confusion.

For a moment he thought that he has woken up from that cruel nightmare of being captive in that small room and he is back in his room. But his hopeful thought was broken when he felt the bandage on his head and IV again attached to his hand. A camera was placed on the wall before him capturing every movement and the bitter reality hit him that he is still being captive but not in the small room.

He remembered the last person he saw before he fainted was Avneet. May be she got pitied and brought him to a bigger room and airy one as he said it was suffocating.

He laughed humorously on his own thought and tried to get up. But the pain in his head pushed him down. But he pushed himself up with his elbow.

Once he sat up he looked at his dress and frowned while touching it. He remembered he was in the same kurta all the days when he got kidnapped. But now he was in a simple white shirt and a ripped jeans. It was definitely not his and his eyes widened when he realised someone has changed his dress while he was unconcious.

He got up looking around the room. He was surprised when he found a big window and without a second thought he took off the needle from his hand and walked towards the window pretending like going to washroom. Luckily the camera's angle was not towards the window.

Sid licked his lips again and again keeping himself hydrated and walked towards the window. He slowly opened it and his eyes sparkled when he found that the room was on the ground floor and it lead to the backyard. He could also see the compound wall which was not so high and also there was no guards around.

He smiled widely and quickly hopped out of the window and walked towards the wall. Using his remaining strength he climbed the wall without noticed by others untill he heard the alarm went off ringing loudly in the whole mansion.

Without wasting a second he jumped off the wall and fell on the other side with a little thud. He panicked when he heard loud noises may be from the room where he was in. He bit his lower lip and took some deep breathes before he started to run.

He was surprised to see the walls of the mansion was so long that it covered the whole street. And he couldnt find any human there. But he continued running when he saw a car and his already messed up mind which was missing his friends and his dada made him think of illusion like he saw Abhishek in that car he started to run behind it calling for his dada.

Here once the alarm went off loudly Avneet groaned but sat up with a jerk when she realised what was the alarm for. She quickly got up taking the gun from her side drawer and turned to go when her guard informed what happened...

Avu: GET HIM NOW...... she shouted running to her car while vaishu followed her.Some guards were already running on the direction where sid went. Others took the car and quickly went out to catch him.

Sid was still running on the road behind that car. And when he was taking a turn an another car stopped right infront of him hitting him slightly. His body touched the car he fell on the bonnet with his hands.

Sids eyes light up and he quickly went to the window and started banging.

Sid:hey.. hey pl..please help me...help me please...the...they are chasing me...

Soon the door of the car opened from the back and Sids eyes widened in shock and surprise when he saw the person.

Sid: Ra..Rashika....he said looking at her who took off her sun glasses equally shocked.

Rashi:Siddharth....she said in utter shock..

Sid: rashika....please.. listen...i..i didnt ran away....they ...they kidnapped me...please believe me..we..we have to go from here...he said and got panicked when a black color car came and stopped oppposite to them and Avneet climbed out furiously..

Sid panicked when he saw Avu and her men.

Sid: Rashika...please...we have to go....they.they are bad people...please believe me...even Abhi dada is here...we have to go...

Rashi: Abhishek is here...where...

Sid: i saw him going on that way...please lets go...we have to go Rashi...please believe me.....he said grabbing her hand and looked at Avneet who was coming towards them glaring at him.

Sid whimphered in pain when Avneet came grabbed his arms tightly and slapped him hard.

Avu:HOW DARE U TO TRY THIS STUNT....she yelled at him and started to drag him. But he struggled and jerked her hand pushing her away and ran to rashika again...

Sid: please Rashi...please believe me...we are in danger....we have to go...he said hiding behind her when he saw avneet coming to him again.

Rashi: i believe u Siddharth...she said making him breath in a slight relief..she grabbed his hand and made him come before her. He looked at her in confusion when her grip on his arms tightened and all of his confusion turned into fear when she said her next words...

Rashi:  and YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.......she said her grip tightening even more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So guys.....how was the chap....

What is Rashi upto....

Is Abhishek really there...can sid save himself from them....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
4.7K 300 3
An one shot.... Revenge-- not only meant for boys....but also girls..... Till now u would have read that Mafia Queen falls for an innocent boy or bec...
25.6K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...
85K 4.1K 79
This is my first story pls forgive my mistakes so this story is about how two rival group leaders accidently get married. The boy is the biggest pl...