The Forgotten Princess (Disc...

Cozmo4 Γ‘ltal

(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) πŸ’«You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know cl... TΓΆbb

Important Information ⚠️
πŸ’« Prolouge πŸ’«
❄ Bio ❄
❄ Chapter 1 ❄
❄ Chapter 2 ❄
❄Chapter 3❄
❄️Chapter 4❄️
❄ Chapter 5 ❄
Thanks...I guess
❄️ Chapter 7 ❄️
⚠️ Important Announcement ⚠️
🚨 This Story is Discontinued 🚨

❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️

1.6K 53 18
Cozmo4 Γ‘ltal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Paimon just left the Temple and we're now on our way to Find Aether. I felt a change of atmosphere and I noticed that the sky was starting to clear up. Not a single dark cloud in sight. Paimon also noticed as well.

Y/n: "Looks like Aether has already done the other temple."

Paimon: "Paimon didn't expect our mission to be done so quickly. Oh! Y/n what if they give us a reward for a job well done."

I turned to her.

Y/n: "Well we don't really know for sure. Also Paimon you didn't do anything, really I did majority of the work."

Paimon pouts her little cheeks.

Paimon: "Wha- How rude! Floating takes up a lot of energy you know!"

I rolled my eyes, but could help but to smile at her angry expression. She only just got angrier.

Y/n: "Whatever you say Paimon. But anyway since our mission is complete Aether's probably in Mondstadt right now."

Paimon: "Hmm true! And Paimon has a sneaking suspicion that he's at the Knights of Favonious headquarters waiting for us. Let's go there!"

I nodded as a reply.

*Timeskip*

We made it into Mondstadt and as Paimon predicted Aether was outside the headquarters. He looked angry and was lost in thought, pacing back and forth in front of the entrance. Me and Paimon looked at each other in confusion. We went towards him.

Paimon: "Aether! We're back!"

Aether turned toward us. His face went from angry to concerned. He went up to me grabbing both of my arms.

Aether: "Are you okay? Did anything happen to you?"

Y/n: "Aether take a chill pill, I'm completely fine. With this catalyst I was able to manage."

He sighed in relief. He smiled and loosened his grip on me taking a few steps back.

Aether: "Good. I'm just glad that you're okay. I see you chose a catalyst... It suits you."

Paimon: "Um Paimon's right here you know! How come Paimon doesn't get any praise for watching her!?

She puffed up her cheeks, stomping on the nonexistent ground.

Aether: "Hehe, I guess you did. I did ask you to watch her after all..."

Paimon got chipper at his praise and the three us went inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Timeskip brought to you by emergency food*

(P: I'm no-)

*Shut up emergency food!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around the streets of Mondstadt. Back when we went to tell Jean the missions been completed. She promoted us to honorary Knights. Aether told me about a girl named Katheryne and he needed to do some missions for her. Paimon also went with him. I could have went with them but I wanted to explore around the city. I mean we are adventures after all.

I sat at the fountain reading the catalyst book. I saw one spell that stook out the most to me. I felt something bump against my leg at brute force. I took my eyes off my book and saw a little girl holding what looks to be a violin.

She got up and bowed to me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! ... Wait you're one of the honorary Knights. The one that saved us from the scary dragon."

Y/n: 'Well the word spreads pretty quick.'

Y/n: "Yeah I am. And don't worry about bumping into me it was just an accident. What are you doing with a violin?"

"Well... I wanted to go out to practice. When I grow up I want to be a bard, to tell amazing stories to everyone and make them happy. Mama says I shouldn't follow that path, but the Anemo God would want us to be free to do as we please." She told me in a shy tone. I only hummed as a response.

Y/n: 'Even the children look up to the Anemo God... I wonder who he is?...'

I was dragged out of my thoughts when the little girl tugged on my clothes. "I was wondering... Do you know how to play this?"

Y/n: "Hm? The Violin? Sure, I can play a bit. Why do you ask?"

(And for the people that don't know how to play the violin.... You do now.)

"W-well I was wondering if you could play me something? If you want to that is." She said. I shrugged and placed my book on my lap.

Y/n: "Sure. I have to warn you tho, I haven't played in quite a while."

The little girl smiled and handed me her violin. She sat up next to me. I took a deep breath and began to play whatever came to mind.

After I was finished I put the instrument on top of my book. I turned to the girl. She had a huge smile on her face and I could definitely see sparkles in her eyes. "Wow! That was amazing! I hope to someday be as amazing as you!"

Y/n: "Hehe, well I appreciate the compliment."

"Oh, I better go before mama gets worried. Bye Bye nice lady!" I couldn't help but to smile at her innocence. I gave her violin back to her and she ran off before turning back to me sending a bright and a wave. I waved back and when back to reading my catalyst.

"The little one's right you know."

I jumped at that sudden silky voice. I stood up from where I was sitting and turned to spot Lisa staring directly.

Y/n: "L-lisa!? Were you here the whole time!?"

She giggled as a response.

Lisa: "Oh?~ I didn't mean to scare you cutie. And as for your question, I had some business to attend to until I heard some music. And you my dear, have quite the talent."

I felt heat coming from my cheeks. I never expected such a compliment to come from a hot woman. I scratched the back of my neck. Hiding my flustered state.

Y/n: "It's nothing special. I just played whatever that came to mind."

Lisa: "Hmm?~"

She started to lean closer to my graze. Her eyes were narrow and small smirk across her luscious lips.

Lisa: "Are you getting shy on me cutie?~"

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. My cheeks were definitely burning hot from her seductive tone. I backed away from her creating a little space between us.

Y/n: "And so what if I am? I may be acting like this to entice you. And if I am what are you going to do about it?"

I came up with my own comeback. She giggled and backed away from my face.

Lisa: "Don't worry. I just wanted to tease you a little. Since you're the only one here, how would like to accompany me? I'm on my way to retrieve a few late books from some people."

Y/n: "Sure why not. I'm not really doing anything anyway."

Lisa: "Splendid! Just follow me, they should be around in this area."

I followed her as we were on our way to retrieve those missing books.

??? Pov

?: "Quite the talent indeed."

To be continued

🌟 This chapter is pretty short, but I hope you all liked it. Sometimes I'll do a few filler chapters so the Y/n can get a interaction with the specific character.

Oh! And for the people that are in college right now. Real talk. How are/did midterms go? Cause for me it wasn't good 😊

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

20K 265 29
𝕬 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–’π–Šπ–“π–™π–†π–‘-π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–’π–Žπ–“π–†π–™π–Šπ–‰ π–‡π–Šπ–†π–˜π–™π–˜, π–‹π–šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖍 π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 οΏ½...
21.8K 349 6
Just a male reader insert story on Genshin, saw that there's not that many so decided to do one myself. Doing this for fun so come read along if you'...
2.7K 49 28
This is just a fanfiction story that I make. Just only the hallucinations that I makeπŸ˜‚. If you're a big fan of Genshin Impact, you must read this! A...
23.7K 221 19
This is a Genshin Men x Reader book where the reader is female unless requested otherwise. These are all smuts meaning they contain sexual content. I...