The fisher brothers - tsitp

By darling_esme

Imagines - smuts - head canons - and what not About the fisher brothers REQUESTS OPEN!! More

Spotify
The party is loud enough - Jeremiah fisher (s)
What if it changed? - Conrad fisher (f)
Its taylor swift! Duh- Jeremiah fisher (f)
It's taylor swift! Duh- Jeremiah fisher p.2 (f)
Dating Conrad Fisher (h)
How i got the girl - Conrad F. (S)
Dating Jeremiah Fisher
I couldnt help it - Jeremiah f (S)
Oh what a world and then there is you - Conrad f. (F) part 1.
A/n about requests
The sand and jeremiah fisher - Jeremiah f. (f)
Im always here - Jeremiah f. (f)
Hoppers cove - Jeremiah f. (S)
Suprise - Conrad f. (f)
Muffins - Jeremiah f. (F)
Car rides with Jeremiah (h)
Going on car rides with Connie f. (H)
Going on a car ride with the boys (h)
I won this one, Conrad f. (f)
What the hell - Conrad f. (S)
Daughter of a cop Conrad f. (S)
Coffee breathe - Jeremiah Fisher (f)
Bad idea, right? - Jeremiah Fisher (f)
Surrender my heart - Conrad Fisher (f) part 1.
A/n / REQUESTS / thank you's <3

Books and joints - conrad fisher (S!)

17.7K 61 33
By darling_esme

Slow burn!

Summer.
My favorite time of the year. I got to see the fisher brothers belly and CONRAD FISHER. I have had the biggest crush on him since I was 13. But so did belly

Me and my mom picked up belly, Steven and their mom on the way to the fishers home. While I mostly read the entire time.
When we pulled up to the house belly took no time to run out of the car. Jeremiah and Susannah were waiting outside for all of us and belly jumped into Jeremiah's arms.
When I got out of the car I took off my headphones and held my place in my book while I slowly walked to Jeremiah.
When he set down belly he slowly regained his composure and stared at me. Then before I knew it he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder laughing as he ran somewhere.
"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed
I couldn't see where he was going but he threw me down on a bed. That's when Conrad can rushing in.
"TICKLE MONSTERS" the both yelled.
As I quickly brushed the hair out of my face to see them hitting their chests like gorillas.
Then they pounced on me like cats and tickled me till I couldn't breath.
"STOP!" I yelled laughing
I started to kick to get them off me but I heard a loud hiss and the tickling stopped.
When I regained my composure I saw Conrad holding his stomach in pain.
"Did I hurt you?!" I asked
"Yeah." He said hissing
"Are you okay?" I asked but he didn't respond. Instead he just walked out of the room holding his stomach.

Hours later I was bored and wanted to read. I thought the beach would be perfect.
So I got read grabbed my book and ran down to the beach.
There was only about 6 people there. 1 person by himself. A family of 3 and one of 5.
I sat near the shore but not to where the water hit. But if you reached out and touched the ground the soft waves coming back and forth would hit your hand.
As I began to read I saw a shadow hovering me and they bend down to look over my shoulder to see what I was doing.
I looked up and it was Conrad.
"Oh hey!" I said "what are you doing here?"
"Nothing much just watching the water." He said sitting next to me pulling out a joint. When he stuck it in his mouth bitting the bud of the joint trying to cover his lighter so the wind wouldn't blow the flame out.
I began to read again as he started to smoke.
It didn't bother me too much but sometimes I wish he would stop. But that's none of my business.

About half an hour later I was completely lost in my book as the whole world went blank and the only thing I could do was read.
But I was snapped out of his by smoke hitting my face as I coughed.
I looked over to see Conrad still smoking and looking off at the distance.
He looked pretty.
I just stared lost in him.
"Take a picture," he said snapping me out of it.
"It'll last longer."
I went beet red. And went back to my book.
But I couldn't read. I just stared. Repeating the same sentence over and over again.

"What happened earlier, im sorry." He said
I looked up at him confused but he looked back this time.
"I over reacted." He said
"It's okay." I replied
It was silent for a second as we looked at each other. Occasionally I would look at his lips. But immediately would jump my eyes back to his.
"Are you okay?" I asked seeing as his eyes started to water.
"No," he said with a chuckle looking down at the sand and back at the water.
"You can tell me anything." I said
"I know but it's stupid. But you know I need to get this off me." He said looking at me as I nodded for him to continue.
I had never seen him cry before but I will be honest with you he is not an ugly crier.
"I thought I fell in love with a girl that I gave everything too. But I realized I only "fell" for her because I was trying to get over the girl I really fell for." He said as tears can falling from his eyes and his eyes bolted to the sky, to the water, to me and it repeated.
When he looked over at me again he kept his eyes on me.
"I fell for you." He said sobbing more as he gave me a sad smile trying to hide his feelings.
I just sat there staring. Unable to move.
But he got up and left whispering curse word as he left.

The next morning when I walked down stairs everyone was singing and having fun. Except Conrad.
Luckily there was an empty seat night next to him where I then sat down. I then whispered for him to come with me upstairs as he played with his fork on his empty plate.
And again luckily he nodded in agreement.
When we got upstairs we went into his room. When he closed the door I couldn't help but grab his face and smash my lips into his. It took him a second to kiss me back but he wrapped his hands around my waist, digging his fingers into my sides pulling me closer.
When I pulled us apart he stared at me like I was glowing or I was a piece of gold he was longing for.
"Wow," he muttered
"I love you" I said in response.
Then I kissed him again but more passionately.
As he deepened the kiss we started to slowly walk over to the bed not breaking to kiss.
As he set me down on the bed.
I wanted him so bad but I ached from just waking up and our parents were down stairs.
But he stared to touch me more, like rubbing my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist.
When I was able to pull I apart I had to stop for a breath.
"Not know, later please. I'm really tiered still and everyone's downstairs." I wished I didn't have to say it but I guess I wanted to be safe.
"Oh," I could hear the disappointment in his voice which mad me kinda sad.
"Later?" He asked I hesitated but I couldn't stop my self from saying "fuck it, I need you right now."
It looked like he was taken back for a second but I just smashed my lips back into his.
As he continued to do what he was doing before I felt myself throbbing as one of his fingered lifted up my panties and slowly made its way to my clit. He started to slowly rub it in circles as I hummed into the kiss pulling at his shirt. Which he then took a second to pull away and rip of off over his head and smashing his lips back to mine as one of his hands makes its way up my shirts and the other pulling at my waist band. I took one of my hands guiding his hand to take them off for me.
Which he did with pleasure.
He pulled away again reached for his drawer. I thought he would pull out a condom or something inside it was 2 light pieces of small fabric.
"Lift up your head." He said which then I obeyed to
He took one of the pieces wa rapping it around my head telling me to open my mouth as put it in my mouth tying behind my head.
"That will block out some noise, it it alright? It's not hurting you, is it?" I shake my head no trying to smile as of how kind he's being.
"Lift up your arms too." I lift up my arms as he lifts up my shirt pulling it over my head. But he wasn't finished there. He grabbed both of my wrists and took the other piece of fabric wrapping it around my wrists.
I couldn't move my mouth or my hands.
He started to then kiss down my jaw to my neck to my chest that was luckily bare for him since I didn't wear a bra to sleep. Then he kissed my stomach sending shivers down my spine.
I could tell he was taking in every price of me, what made my skin goosebumps and what made me make noise.
He went even lower as he started to peck all around my entrench where he slowly slid in his tongue. I arched my back a little at the sudden entrance. He took his tongue out and started to flick and slowly guide his rounds through my libs. Then slowly making his way up to my clit. He flicked it over and over till I arched my back at him sucking it out of nowhere.
I had my eyes shut the whole time I felt myself shaking as I was dripping and he continued to lick it all up.
As he continued over and over again I felt a knot form in my stomach. I was close and he could tell.
I forced my hips up arching my back wanting more as he flicked his tongue fast. But he stopped.
I flipped my back, back down onto the bed and he hovered over me. I opened my eyes and he smirked at me licking his lips that were swollen.
"You taste, divine." He said with a chuckle
I was breathing heavily as he reached for his drawer again. This time pulling our a condom. He pulled everything off of him and slid it onto him. When i looked down at what I was about to have my eyes widened and I can tell you Conrad fisher is something I don't think I would have guessed in a while.
I mean of course I thought of it before but, boy was I wrong.
He hovered over my again holding onto my wrists with one hand and the other on my waist.
He took the price of fabric that was in my mouth and took it out so it was laying on my chin.
"Give me an action that you'll do if you want to stop?" He asked
"Umm I'll poke your ribs or just poke you really hard a couple of times." I said giggle if a bit.
"Okay," he said with a smile like he was proud of himself
He put the fabric back in my mouth and placed himself at my entrance. I could feel his cold tip and couldn't wait any longer.
He slowly started to push in slowly pumping in and out. I shut my eyes at the over whelming feeling of pleasure.
When he started to pick up his pace I heard him grunt and after each grunt or groan he would pick up his pace. Each time he picked up his pace I would close my eyes tighter.
"Fuck," I heard him mumble under his breath bringing himself up putting my legs over his shoulders. He was going way deeper than before but it felt amazing. I heard my muffled moans start to escape.
But I needed to touch him. I motioned for my hands and he got the memo.
I pulled him down to me and put my head in the crook of his neck digging my nails into his back.
He continued and kept whispering soft "fuck,"'s or "shit" s in my ear and I just hid my head. It felt amazing.
He adjusted him self trying to hind my g-spot and when he did I flung my head back and dogged my nails into his back more leaving scratch marks.
"Oh shit found it!" He said smiling
Then he sped up pounding into me more.
I felt my eyes tighten a lot so much they hurt and my eyes began to water a bit.
Then I felt the knot in my stomach again.
I tried my best not to moan but it felt so good and it was so hard. Even though they were muffled you could surely tell what they were.
I tightened around him more as the knot began to grow tighter.
"Oh fuck," is all I heard him say and I threw my head back
He continued to fuck me through it and it felt amazing. Soon after he came. And threw the condom away after pulling out of me.
I just sat there breath less with my mouth agape and my eyes shut. I felt him lift me up and put my underwear back on me then my shirt then my shorts.
Then he put on some sweat pants and boxers.
And can to lay with me.
When he wrapped his arms around me it felt amazing.

Later that day we were all about to go swimming.
While I sat on a pool side chair reading the others can rushing out and belly ran out the door and immediately jumped in the pool. Then Conrad walked out, then Jeremiah.
"Yo dude did you get attacked by a bear or something there's a bunch of scratch marks on your back?!" Jeremiah yelled at Conrad who immediately looked over at me turning red.
And so did I but I chuckled and went back to my book letting him deal with it himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
754K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
170K 9.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...