Sun/Moon x reader

Von Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... Mehr

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Strange Dreams
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: Twists and Knots
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special!๐ŸŽƒ
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„!Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest

983 28 222
Von Juankandus

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
I'm sick and I hate everything

(POV Y/n)
You both headed to the desk and sat down on the tables.

"You know, with everyone asleep, we could technically do anything" Moon said.

"Oh? And what do you have in mind?" You asked.

"Wanna play Uno?" Moon suggested.

You thought about it, one game couldn't hurt could it?
-----------------------------------------------------

"Take that!" Moon yelled as he placed a +4 card.

You groaned, covering your eyes with your hands. Moon beat you in a game of Uno during nap time and you wanted a rematch so you and Moon agreed to play after work, with Sun tagging along. You were currently in Moon's dorm, finally out of uniform and into comfortable clothes, and playing Uno on the floor, Moon had won again for the 3rd time in a row. 

"Can't beat me Starlight, I'm the best at this" Moon boasted. 

"We'll see about that.. Let's play again!" You protested. 

"No offense Y/n but, I can only win so many time until I'm bored" Moon replied while shuffling the desk.

"I told you Sunshine, you can't beat Moon" Sun said while scrolling on his phone, he laid down on Moon's bed. 

You thought for a moment, a brilliant idea popped in your head.
"Sun! What if me and you teamed up on Moon?" You asked.

Sun paused from scrolling and glanced at Moon, thinking. 
"Sun wouldn't dare. I made my point last time we played Uno" Moon scoffed.

"I'm in" Sun said as he hopped off Moon's bed.
"-What"
"YES!" You rejoiced. 

Sun sat down next to you, Moon passed the cards out evenly. Each player had 10 cards. You looked at Sun's cards, he had 2 +2 cards, one of which was blue, a color changing card, and one cancel card out of his whole deck. Looking at your deck, +4, Moon was about to go down.

"Winner goes first sooo" Moon placed a yellow 4 down, "your turn, Y/n"

You placed down a blue four, glancing at Sun to see if he caught your drift. Sun returned your gaze and shook his head, placing down a blue 7. As Moon looked at his cards for his next move, Sun leaned closer.

"Too early, these are our last resorts" Sun whispered.

Moon looked up from his deck.
"Whatever your planning won't work" Moon said.

Another blue card was placed, forcing you to pick up one since you didn't have anymore blue's. Sun placed the color changing card.

"Yellow" Sun said.
Moon looked at his cards and grumbled, he picked one up. Your eyes gleamed as you realized you had a lot of yellow's. After Moon picked some up you placed a yellow.

This went on for a while, until Moon had 2 cards, you had 1, and Sun had 5. It was your turn and you were lucky enough to have a card to turn the deck color blue. Placing it down you looked up at Sun. He nodded and placed a +2 card, forcing Moon to pick up. Moon then placed a reverse card, the order was now flipped, this meant Sun couldn't place any cards without it effecting you. This wasn't a problem as you had one card left, the +4. 

"Uno." A smirk fell on your face as you placed it down. 

Sun gave you a high five and Moon placed his cards down for all to see. 

"If I hadn't reversed the order I would have won" Moon huffed.

"Don't be a sore loser Moony" Sun teased.

Moon rolled his eyes. Sun checked the time on his phone.

"Whoops, it's getting late. I should head back to my dorm" Sun said, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Don't forget your keys" Moon added.

"I have them... I think" Sun replied, "see you guys tomorrow!"

You waved Sun goodbye as he closed the door. 

"You know" Moon began putting the cards away, "a more fair game would be laser tag"

"Aren't you really competitive at that game?" You asked, "I also doubt the employees at laser tag would like that"

Moon looked at you with a smile.
"That's where you're wrong. The Plex's employee's like to have a laser tag event every October before Thanksgiving, it's our way to celebrate with our work family before we go back home to our families" Moon started, "or for some, it's our only chance to celebrate thanksgiving with a family" Moon mumbled the last part. 

"What was that Moony?" You asked.

Moon shook his head.
"Nothing. I'll check the calendar for when that comes up" Moon replied. 

You yawned.
"Alright, I better get going too" You said.

Moon got up and placed the Uno cards down on a nearby table.
"See you tomorrow morning then, Starlight"

"Good night Moon" You waved. 

You entered your dorm, flicking the lights on, and headed straight to the bathroom. You did your usual night time routine, made sure everything was ready for tomorrow, and got cozy in your favorite blanket. 

A/N: One of you has a burrito blanket and I wanna know where you got it, please

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The world around you was pitch black, a void. There was a light behind you, to which you turned around. You saw C.C, as Michael called him, being lifted up by a group of kids wearing masks. Everyone looked as if they were a hologram, glowing. And the masks the other kids wore consisted of a bear, chicken, fox, bunny, and finally, a fox. 

"You heard the little man! He wants to get closer! Ha ha ha!" One kid wearing a grey shirt, jeans, and foxy mask said.

C.C was sobbing, trying to get away from their grip. Suddenly, a yellow bear animatronic appeared as they got closer. 

"Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!" The fox mask kid said, he sounded familiar. 

"On THREE! One... two..." The fox kid counted.

You watched as C.C was lifted up and into the animatronics, Fredbear as they called it, mouth. They laughed as C.C cried harder, desperately trying to get out. Suddenly, the animatronics mouth slammed shut, crushing C.C's head. All the kids stopped laughing. Screams were heard as the kid in the fox mask fell onto his knees. You didn't dare look at C.C, the bloody scene too much. The scene faded, the kid on his knees the last to disappear. The screams left as well, leaving you in the silent darkness.

"I will put you back together"

Another vision appear. C.C in a hospital, surrounded by ventilators. The yellow Fredbear stuffy by C.C's side. 

"I will put you back together"

I

Will

Put

You

Back

T  O  G  E  T  H  E  R

A/N: Guys I think he's going to put C.C back together

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You woke up in a confused state. Looking at the time you realized your alarm was about to go off. You got up and headed to the bathroom. Getting ready for the day.

You were in the Daycare and still thinking about your dream. What could it mean? Your thoughts were interrupted when a child came up to you.

"Mx. Y/n, could you come play with us?" The child ask. 

"I'm sorry but I have some work to do, maybe later okay? Why don't you ask Sun?" You replied.

"Mr. Sun is busy" The kid pouted. 

You to a look at your work then at the kid. Suddenly, an announcement was being broadcasted.

"Y/n L/n to the main entrance, I repeat, Y/n L/n to the front entrance, thank you"

You sighed, thinking you knew what this was about. 

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

You headed back to the entrance and saw your mom and dad waiting for you, someone else was with them too.

"Y/n! There's our kid" You mom greeted you.

"Heeey kiddo" You dad said.

You titled your head to see who was beside your mom. It was your favorite cousin. They wore jean overalls and a yellow shirt. A Freddy pin was on their overall strap.

"Oh hey C/n" You waved with a soft smile.

"Y/nn!" Your cousin yelled while running towards you. 

You lifted your cousin in the air and caught them with a hug, they laughed the whole time.

"I'm assuming aunt needs help taking care of them?" You asked.

You mom nodded.
"And your father and I have to go help her in.. Well I can't say it here" You mom looked at your cousin, "they already have a pass, we'll be back around 6pm"

"It's fine, be careful mom, dad" You smiled.

Your mom and dad waved goodbye, so did you and your cousin. 

"What's going on with mommy?" Your cousin asked.

"Not too sure. But hey, you want to see the daycare?" You tried changing the subject.

"I'm not a baby, Y/n" Your cousin huffed.

"I know you're not, but give it a try. Besides, I can't find a place to put you without having to leave work" You nervously laughed.

You began walking to the Daycare, your cousin still in your arms.

"Can we go see the Glamrocks later? I want to see Freddy!" Your cousin asked.

You thought for a moment, remembering something. 

↳˗ˏˋFlash Backˊˎ˗ ↴

Freddy turned to you.
"Mx. Daycare manager, if you have any friends or family that are fans of the Plex I will be their personal escort for an entire evening, as a thank you for helping Gregory escape his kidnaper" Freddy smiled at you
‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

That's right, Freddy promised something along those lines. You couldn't ask Freddy yet as there was a show in a few minutes, but perhaps afterwards would work. You reached the Daycare, still planning things out. Your cousin squirmed out of your arms, looking around the Daycare in awe.

"This is a kids dream!" They squealed. 

You smiled softly. 
"Go down the slide, it's really fun" You said.

Your cousin practically ran to the slide, stopping just before they went down. They looked back at you.
"You're coming down with me, right?" They asked.

"Of course I am. Why would I miss the chance to go down this awesome slide?" You replied. 

Your cousin went down while laughing. When you heard them splash into the ball pit you got ready to go down as well.

"Y/n" Pepper said from the desk.
You turned to look at him.
"I forwarded some stuff to you that you need to fill out" Pepper finished, still scrolling through his phone.

You sighed and gave a thumbs up before going down the slide in a hurry. You splashed into the ball pit with a laugh or two. A ball hit you on the side of your head, making a hollow bonk sound.

A/N: From the ball, not you. Not calling my readers dumb 🧍‍♂️

"Heeeey!" You yelled while rubbing the side of your head.

You looked up to see your cousin holding three more.
"Surprise attack" They yelled.

More ball pit balls were thrown at you and you ducked, you hid yourself in the ball pit. You slowly made your way to your cousin without them knowing. you jumped up and attack hugged them, catching your cousin by surprise.

"Got'cha!" You said while lifting them up.

You placed them back down and ruffled their hair slightly.
"Alright, I got some work to do. I'm usually at that desk right there doing some stuff, come get me if you need anything. Oh and, there's another adult here, his name is Sun" You explained. 

"The energizing candy mascot?" Your cousin asked.

"In a way" You replied.

Your cousin ran off, you made your way to your desk. Opening up your email you saw what Pepper sent you. You had some new costume changes, the reason listed as private, new supplies, and a form to fill out. You read over the email forwarded, it came from some email called "FazebearEntertainment" something. You sighed. Something about this email was off to you. You shrugged and simply began ready the instructions sent to you.

You finally finished writing a response to the form, as well as marking your cousin as present for the Daycare. You leaned back while stretching. You decided to check the performance schedule for Freddy, luckily for you, he didn't have anything else scheduled.  You then realized you didn't have the number, but knew someone who did.

Looking around the Daycare for Sun you spotted Juan and his friends, accidentally hearing their conversation.

"I'm not about to meow for anyone.... Maybe for Nutella.." Juan said.
"Meow right now" Tsukii said while pointing a finger gun at him.
A long pause.
"Woof." Juan replied.

A/N: Based on true events

You quickly sped walked away, not wanting to hear what else they would say. Finally, you spotted Sun on the floor playing with a kid. They seemed to be playing a clapping game, Stella-ella-ola (or however you spell it). You tapped Sun on the shoulder.

"Sorry to bother you but I really need Freddy's number" You said.

"Freddy's number? Sure! Uh- let me.." Sun trailed off as he pulled out his phone, "here"

Sun gave you his phone so you could copy down Freddy's contact. During this, a notification popped up, a text message.

New Notification:
♥💔𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕠𝕪💣💙
I'm in line for a pie in the cafeteria, I'm *not* missing this. I thought you liked hanging out with out with Stardew?

You swiped up on the notification to ignore it and went on with writing Freddy's number down.
"Thanks Sunny" You smiled.

"Any time" Sun gave you a thumbs up, returning to the game he was playing.

You went back to your desk and began texting Freddy.

A/N: Right= you, left=Freddy (just in case)

New contact:
Freddy Fazbear

Hey Freddy! It's me, Y/n. I was wondering if you could help me give my cousin a tour of the plex. They are a huge fan of you and your friends

Hello Y/n, why I would love to! Bring them to my dressing room, I'm sure Gregory would love to meet them too

You smiled widely, you were sure your cousin would be overjoyed to meet Freddy. Getting up, you quickly went over to the play structure to go and get them.

Meanwhile:
(3rd Person POV)

As Y/n got up to go and find Sun, something else was happening on their computer. A pair of bunny ears popped up from their computer screen once they were gone. A yellow rabbit popped up and laughed mischievously. 

Cut to Pepper scrolling on his phone. He watched tiktoks, bored out of his mind.

"D̶͇͎͚̖͔̙̲̅̍͠į̷̯̋d̶̨͇̦̯̱̞̤͛̿̈́͝ ̷̡͇̝͑ỳ̷̡̧̯̫o̵͖͙̥̯̖͛̓̾ú̷̡̇̋̉̎̚ ̸̢͔̘͉̩̀͆͌̅̚s̴̡̩̭̦̪̅͐͂͑̆ḙ̶̡͔͆͝ņ̵̳̭̙̤̠͓̈́͆̉̑d̸̬̀̽͒ ̴̜͇̘͇̃̐̊̌̏͛͝ͅi̴̡̭̰̯̱̞̇̾̚ͅt̸͚̻̠͉̾͑̓̚?̴͙͈͈̺̥̮̋͆̆̇" A British voice asked, echoing in Peppers mind.
("Did you send it?")

Pepper rolled his eyes
"Of course I did old man, it'll do it's thing when Y/n isn't looking" Pepper responded.

"T̵̨̧̼̞̐̌̀͗͑́h̷̻̠́͛͛͂̆͝͝i̴̤̹̓̐͊́̚͝s̴̹̦̥͝ ̵̻͓̂̃̓̌̉m̸͙͓͆̅̈́͋̔ȕ̵̡͓̭̤̬̪͎͌̌̕s̶̙̱̱͆͒t̴̺̣̔̆̎̓͠ ̷̭̳͙͑g̵̦̫̟͈̣̝̔̐͛̈́̿̕͘ő̷͖̪͍́̇ ̵̱͗r̸̡̜̪̟̦̖̒̀̏̈̀̅į̸̰̬̠̖̻͝g̷̡͔̱̖̽͆̕͝h̷̛̼̖̟̱͓͖̊͊̍̆̕t̶̥̬͚̼́" William said.
("This must go right")

"I'm sure it'll be fine, now go bother someone else you purple hoe" Pepper mumbled.

"Ŵ̴̧̤́̂̂̓h̷̻͗̋̀a̷͓͎̤̠̬̙͗͆͊͆͌͑̚t̸̩̥̓̃̔̈́ ̷̡͚͖̽͘d̸͕͊͋i̷͓̾̕d̸͍͗̓̉͒̍͜͝ ̵̯͕̗̟͉͔̈́͛̐̆ŷ̸͔̘̪͈͕͜͜ỏ̵͙̪̻̈̂̑ù̸̘͒ ̶͓͍̤̥́̍̾j̷͍̲̯̖̦̋̓̃͛u̴̙͚̓̉̃s̵̥̪̯͛̈́̅͗̈̌͜t̵̬̀ ̴̼͖͍͍̊c̷̨̲͈̩̃á̵̡̮͝l̷̤̱̤̻̟̭͊l̶̗̼̒̀̿͂ ̶̝̪͈͉̀̈́̄̈̍̌͘m̵͍̮͌́́e̸̻͔̫̮̫͎̿̚̚?̴̮̜̄̓!̶̛̳̹͠" William was shocked.
("What did you just call me?!")

"Here we go..." Pepper sighed.

.••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Lord have MERCY so much is going on, time is going by WAY to fast. The way the timeline is going I want to post a specific chapter before/during thanksgiving. That way the simps are full and I can go eat (hopefully) turkey. I have so much due though so we'll see

sorry if the was short

Total word count: 2447 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 42.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
404K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...