The Darkness Within (Peter Pa...

By wholesomelad_

Erin was all alone in the world of nothing. Hiding secrets, no friends, and no Family. She went to school eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Answering Questions
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge

Chapter 6

138 11 5
By wholesomelad_

Erin's pov:///

I woke up before the sun reached the sky. I quickly hopped up and backed into the wall. Why was my brother in the woods this entire time.

I checked my door it was unlocked? I opened it slowly and exited the small cabin. The air outside was breezy. There was no 'Lost Boys' outside my cabin pointing sticks at me. Yay!

I quickly took in my surroundings and went quick to a path. I followed it but then I heard the best voice ever! Note my sarcasm.

"Ariana where oh where are you?" He shouted sarcastically. I started running avoiding sticks and leaves.

"You think you can run from me! You're so wrong." he shouted.

I ran faster.

But I ran into something or someone.

"Watch were your go- Ariana?" I heard the voice I wanted to hear so much. Wait this is simulated this isn't real.

"Looks like you found each other." I heard pan say as I turned my head and saw all the Lost boys surrounding us.

"No no.... This is fake this isn't real! Your fake" I pointed at Felix, "it's all a lie! The shadow is out there with the real you! I let go and I have to fix it. YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL!" I shout pointing at him.

I felt my heart beat increase in speed. I'm having my famous Anxiety and Panic attacks. Crap...

"Ariana it's me calm-" he started saying.

"NO! YOUR NOT REAL THIS IS NOT REAL." I shout at him.

Pan is looking worried as he stares at us probably not expecting this reaction. The lost boys are backing up as I'm shaking and losing breath.

I put my hands on my head as I only have one solution to this problem. GET. THE. HECK. OUT. OF. THIS. FOREST!

I start running quick off the path through trees and I keep running quick. My heart beat gives me more stamina as I run faster and stronger.

I hear my name but I ignore and keep running as I run I see open space and I run towards it but I'm met with sand?

I see an ocean and I Do NOT KNOW WHERE I AM.

I feel myself being pushed to the sand as I see the Lost Boys to the side.

Pan is straddling me with his knees pinned my body down and his hands pushing me down. He makes eye contact and I can't lose eye contact. His eyes have so much darkness its hypnotic.

I feel my body lose feeling as my body loses control.

My eyes droop and I let them fall as I sleep.

PANS POV:// (when she ran off)

"You idiot! She has severe Anxiety and Panic attacks! She could die!" Felix shouts at me.

My eyes go wide as I run after her quicker than the others. She reaches the beach and stops as I ram into her and pin her to the beach floor.

I don't know why but this position was awkward and disturbing. I felt more power with her on the ground on my doing.

No PAN no killing this one! We will have blood later. I get power through drinking blood or killing. I only drink animal blood and only the trusted lost boys know. But sometimes I lose my temper and things happen.

I swallow my thirst and continue sedating her.

She falls into unconsciousness as I lift her up. I hand her to Felix as I run the opposite direction. I need to kill something or I'm dead! I'm not a Vampire but I need power to live so I take energy of others.

It wasn't always like this though.

---------------/$\----------------¡?¿!----------

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 9.7K 25
This story is about a girl who is in love with Draco Malfoy ever since first year. He doesn't know how she feels about him. Draco and her are really...
2.4K 65 16
***IN EDITING PROCESS*** With All my Heart, All my Time, Everything Else, and All my Life is a sweet and hilarious story, that you will enjoy reading...
145 0 41
''I laid in the cold. For last 100 years. And be it a 100 more.'' ----- I used to be freer than the birds in the sky. Now I'm as free as a prisoner...
113K 3.8K 69
ο½’And she hates sun. But she doesn't hate him. And he is like the sun. How she could not hate him but hate the sun if they were the same thing?ο½£ οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£...