π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš

By bambamtraphouse

"when you give up on love that's when it finds you" ... More

00
001
002
003
004
006
007

005

84 7 2
By bambamtraphouse

𝐃𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐚𝐥

"mommie listen." mour said running out her room and up the hall to me with her ipad.

"what baby." I picked her up putting her on the couch besides me.

" 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5 , 6, 7 ,8....." she paused looking at her fingers while holding up eight fingers.

"its okay baby take youre time you got it." I said rubbing her back

" 9 !" she yelled excitedly rembering " 10, 11, 12 , 13 , 14 , 15, 15, what no" she pouted with a frown

"its okay to make mistakes mour." I reassured her so she wouldn't start crying.

"16, 17, 18, 19 ,20 !" she yelled and I clapped my hand and kissed her on the check.

"good job baby !" I said

even though mour has an ipad and it may appear shes always  on it. majority of her games are learning games and I have parent monitor on it. so I can monitor what she watches on YouTube. Every week we focus on her learning something new so that when she do go to school she will be advanced.

"mommie call KK , I show him." she smiled grabbing my phone so I can unlock it.

"ok" I said unlocking it and handing her my phone after I hit his contact. "let me hold yo ipad." I told her and she passed it to me.

"hey momo." he said as the call connected

" HEY KK !" she yelled smiling in the camera

"what you doing ?" he asked her

"wanna show you my counting" mour said and began counting. "1,2,3,4,5...." I tuned her counting out while I started typing in khayden numbers in her ipad. I saved it under 'KK'.

"and 20 !!!" they both yelled. "im proud of you momo." khayden told her and I leaned back handing her , her ipad seeing him smiling.

"thank you kk when you come see me ?" she asked with a small pout.

"im try to come tomorrow okay ?"

"ok , when I get out school ?" she asked laying on my lap.

"yeah" he said and she smiled.

"ok, here talk to mama im going to my room. time for frog." she said handing me the phone and sliding the couch running down the hall to her room.

"what the hell is frog ?" he asked with his face frowned up. "don't tell me she playing with frogs"

"boy no" I laughed "her favorite movie is princess and the frog and she has to watch it every night at this time to go to sleep." I explained.

"oh alright , what time she get out of daycare tomorrow ?" he asked adjusting his phone as he took out his twists.

"I usually pick her up at 3." I said staring at him.

"alright , you work tomorrow ?"

"I only got one house to show and that's at 9 in the mornings , and I just have to do some paper work and that's it. " I spoke standing up popping my back. I grabbed my macbook putting it in my work bag by the door before going down the hallway to mour room.

"I should get to berkely no later than 12." he cut the rubber band off his hair and pulled his hair hard making me frown my face up.

"boy don't be pulling on yo hair like that !" I said and he started laughing "and alright just call me or text me when you get here."

"alright you know how to braid and twist right ?" he asked coming out his hair and throwing it in a ponytail.

his hair so pretty.

"yeah" I said going through her clothes finding her an outfit for tomorrow.

"bet, how was yo day ?" he said going to the bathroom and he started washing off his comb and his hands.

"it was good, you ?" I threw the outfit on the bed and picked out her bows and socks to go along with outfit.

"let me rephrase that what all you do today and my day was straight."

"I showed three houses today and one of em was really rude. but the other two was fine they decided to rent instead of buy. I got mour out of school and took her to the nail shop. she wanted shrimp alfredo tonight so that's what I cooked for her. after that she went to her room and I just did some work checking up on you and your aunt house and networking trying get some new clients." I shrugged its about my everyday routine.

"the fuck they was being rude to you for ?" he said and he sounded mad ass fuck.

"apparently I didn't listen to what they wanted cause the price was twenty dollars over. but I told them from the jump the price probably was over their budget because of everything they wanted." I went to mour bed seeing her falling asleep.

"mour you washed ?" I lifted her arm up smelling her arm. I could smell the fresh dove soap on her. making me smile. I love how independent she is at her age.

"muhum" she nodded her head.

"ok I love you goodnight." I kissed her forehead turning off the tv.

"I love you too." she mumbled turning on her side.

I walked out her room turning the light off and cracking the door.

"mane fuck them broke ass people." khayden said and I seen him putting on a black jacket.

"where you going ?" I asked going in my dresser from some underwear and a big shirt.

"I gotta go handle some business right quick." he said washing his hands.

"oh , what kinda work you do ?" I asked

"entrepreneur, I own multiple car dealership and a rec center back home in my hometown." he explained and I nodded my head.

"aww like a rec center for kids and where you from ?" I asked

"yeah and garden heights." he said

that's a rough neighborhood , even though he didn't say the state of Georgia. everybody has heard about garden heights through the news and social media.

"so that's why you wanna come to Tennessee ?" I asked

"yeah I wanna open a rec center in concord."

"that's where im from." I sighed. Concord is very similar to garden heights its not as bad but its close. just the government throwing low poverty Africa Americans in a area set up for failure.

"you from concord ma ?" he asked me shock

"yeah born and raised , I didn't move to Berkeley until I had mour. my mama stays in Berkeley but the rest of my family stays out in concord still."

"damn that's crazy, you or yo sister don't give off yall from concord. I thought you was born and raised in berkely." he chuckled a lil bit.

"nope, I don't let concord say who I am. I wanted better for myself and most importantly my daughter. I didn't want her growing up seeing shit I seen. so i took a class down at community college and got certified to be a relator which they helped me get this house and i been here in Berkeley since."

"that's good D , most females don't think like that when they from the hood."

"thanks khayden." i smiled at him and he smiled back.

"im call you tomorrow though cause when i finish you prolly gon be sleep."

"alright be safe." i said putting my phone on charger and setting the alarm for the moring.

"alright sleep tight" he said before hanging up.

________

i woke up to the alarm going off and i grabbed my phone turning it off. it was 6:30 in the morining. we woke up later today because i didn't have to be to work until 9

i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

i walked down the hall into mour room and she was sitting up rubbing her eyes. "mommie don't feel good." she pouted looking at me

"whats wrong ?" i said sitting on the bed putting her on my lap.

"stomatch." she laid her head on my shoulder.

"did you do number two yesterday ?" i ask rubbing her stomatch.

"no"

"ok come on lets go sit on the toilet and drink some apple juice." i picked her up and went to the kitchen grabbing some apple juice.

i took her into my room placing her on the toilet "drink the apple juice." i said opening it handing it to her.

"ok"she said and started drinking it.

i walked out going back into her room grabbing her clothes and shoes. i got her toothbrush and toothpaste out her bathroom.  i took them into my room placing them on the bed and put her toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom.

"mommie it slowly coming out." she smiled up at me

"that's good , when you not popping weekly remember to tell me okay." i kissed her forehead turning the shower water on.

"ok" she said

I grabbed a washcloth out the closet in the bathroom. "when you finish make sure you wipe until you see no more brown on the tissue , wash your hands and brush your teeth." i told her stepping into the shower.

"ok mommie." she smiled at me making me smile back.

I took a quick shower because i had took one last night just wanted to take another one because i was real hot last night. I hopped up and mour was off the toilet and her toothbrush was wet so she did as told.

i dried off and slipped my underwear on and hung my towel up walking into the bedroom. mour had put her clothes on but was sleep on the bed making me laugh.

i went into my closet and just decidcded to throw on my black jumpsuit since i only have one house to show today. i decided to pair it with orange , so i had some orange plump heels and my orange purse.

i put some baby oil over my body and dried my hands off before slipping on my jumpsuit. i put my deodorant on and took off my bonnet. I looked at the

mirror closely to make sure my lace wasn't lifting. i grabbed my brush , brushing through my hair making sure i didn't need to flat iron it.

i went to the bed putting mour other sock on and her shoes. i gentely lifted her head up to brush her hair up since her bonnet came off in her sleep. i sprayed some water on her hair and brushed it up.

"alright come on." i slightly shook mour making her wake rubbing her eyes. she got up and went to the mirror looking at her outfit.

"mommie can i hold your phone." she walking to it on charger

"yeah" i said slipping on my heels. i quickly mad up my bed and went down the hall to make up mours bed.

"alright mour cmon." i yelled from the kitchen. "make sure you turn off the room light." i said grabbing  my work bag and pocketbook off the coffee table. I got my car keys off the table.

"ma pictures." she said handing me my phone.

i started taking her pictures and hyping her up. "alright baby we gotta go now its 7:30." i said helping her into the car.

it only takes five minutes to get to the daycare and only ten minutes to get to my job.

"make sure your buckle up , i need to hear the click." i told her looking in the rearview mirror watching her buckle up before backing out.

"are you going to eat your breakfast at school ?" i asked as i walked her into the school.

"what is it ?" she asked frowining her face up making me laugh.

"smell like oatmeal."i said opening her classroom door and signing her in.

"mama i don't want that." she looked at me with a pout.

"alright ill be back with some breakfast." i kissed her forehead

"ok" she hung her book bag up. "good Moring Ms.JB" said running to give her a hug. her name is Ms.Jakeburg but Mour said its boring and too long so she call her Ms.JB.

"hey Ms.Jakeburg ill be back with some breakfast for her." i said as she picked up mour. mour is usually always the first student here.

"ok , i figured she wasn't going want this." she laughed tickling mour stomach.

"yeah know she picky." i laugh fixing her bow in her hair. i checked my watch and it was 7:40. "alright im go get some stuff from work and ill be back."

"alright." she said and i walked out the door.

I pulled up at my job, i got my work bag out the back and walked inside. "Good Moring, Ms. Veal." the secretary Mr.Dough greeted as i walked in.

"good Moring." i smiled and waved going to my office.

we don't actually have an set schedule you work when you have houses to sell. we get paid off the houses we sell which is important to get good client and reviews. selling house to one they talk about you to others and that's how you keep clients.

i logged into my computer printing off the paper work regarding the house today , and the clients credit score and banking information. I also printed off the signing papers for the house , which i always do because you never know when they decided to buy or rent.

"alright im ready." i mumbled to myself grabbing the papers off the printer putting them in the folder. i took a lil sticker tab putting it on the flap and writing ' Beckford's ' on it.  I slid the folder into my bag and making sure multiple pens were in my bag.

I walked back out closing and locking my office door. I made it outside to my work car unlocking the door and putting my bags on the passenger seats. I backed out going to Mcdonald's.

"good Moring , i would like homestyle pancakes with bacon and an kids apple juice." i spoke.

"anything else maam ?"

"no that's it."

"ok ten o seven at the second window thank you." she said and i pulled forward.

i went ahead and pulled my card out of my wallet. I got to the second window and handed her my card. "thank you" i replied taking my card back from her.

"here you go" she handed me the apple juice. then the food "alright you have a nice one."

"you too." i smiled grabbing the food from her. i checked the bag making sure it was right and the syrup was in there.

i pulled off and made my way back to Mour's daycare. I pulled back up locking my door. It was only 8:25 so ill probably sit and eat with her. little moments like this matters and i feel like its so important for mour as well.

"good Moring." a male spoke to me as i walked back into the building.

"good Moring" i spoke back with a soft friendly smile.

i walked down to mours classroom and seeing her talking with one of her classmates. i sat down into one of the lil chairs and started cutting up the pancakes for her. "mommie" she came running to me.

"yes baby" i fixed her bow and pulled her necklace out her shirt.

"meet my friend , Jaylien." she said pulling him beside her.

"hey jaylin nice to meet you , im dymond mours mama." i said smiling at him and taking in his appearance. he had on a dior button shirt with black jeans and some white force with a lil chain on his neck.

"hey" he waved shyly.

"cmon seat here while i eat." mour said pulling out two chairs. "mommie im share with jaylin" she told me grabbing the plate.

"ok" i said pulling out an extra fork from my purse. I just let them eat and talk and i went on my phone to post her pictures from earlier.

"mommie" mour tap my arm making me look up.

"i waste juice on my shirt." she frowned her face up. i grabbed a napkin and started dabbing the juice up. i always carry a lil stain remover pen in my bag so i pulled it out rubbing it on her shirt.

"when it dry itll be gon okay." i kissed her forehead.

"okay." she smiled and went back to playing. shell turn around occasionally to check to see if i was still there.

i stayed for about ten more mintues and mour came running up to me again.

"im getting ready to go baby." i picked her up placing her on my lap.

"mommie no" she pouted laying her head on my chest.

this is why i have to limit how long i stay because, she begins to act like these.

"O'mour i have to work baby." i said kissing her forehead.

"but i want you to stay."

"ill prolly be back to get you early today mour." i said lifiting her head.

"ok promise." she said holding her pinky out and i hooked my pinky on hers.

"alright" i put her down standing up.

"i love you i'll be back later."

"i love you too." she hugged my legs.

I walked out of the classroom and watched mour in the lil window for about five minutes.

she stood there for about a minute then i saw her look at her pinky before she smile and went back to playing. i let out a breathe of relief and walked out the door.

i made it to my house showing. "Good Morning Mr and Mrs Beckford." i smiled shaking both of their hands.

"good morning." they smiled back.

"how y'all doing this morning ?" i said as we walked up the driveway.

"we're doing good , just excited how about you !l? Mrs.Beckford replied very happily.

i appreciate the white clients because they are always much nicer and much easier to please. majority of my clients are white but i've been trying to reach the African American population more.

"i'm great , having a good morning as well. i'm also excited to show y'all this house because it was a lot of hard work to find."

"yeah i told Maratha she was being very difficult." Her husband said

"oh no it's no problem , a womens house is a prize possession so i completely understand." i chuckled

"thank you Ms.Veal." she said slapping her husband on the chest.

"ok so to start with the tour of the house , the house has an four car garage. it has an brick outerior which is very helpful with your worriers about the house becoming so cold during the winter time."

"oh yes thank you so much for paying attention to that detail." she smiled making me smile.

"ok so inside of the house , we have the dining room in this section with tv already mounted to wall and an table that's able to pull out as both requested." i smiled watching them look over the room in awe. "table is one hunnid percent cleanable with any spills or stains."

"i just love this whole setup" she smiled sitting down at one of the chairs.

"thank you." i said walking to the kitchen and she followed.

"oh my gosh i love this , i want this house NOW !" she said patting her husband on the chest.

"are you sure , do you want to check out the bathrooms and bedrooms ?" i asked

"i trust you , im sold." she said and her husband sat down at the kitchen counter beside her.

"ok i will go outside to get the paperwork out of my car." i smiled walking outside.

i checked my watch and it was ten o'clock and i smiled in approval of it not taking to long.

______

"I just left the house, im headed to mour's daycare." i told khayden on the phone as i got into the car.

"i thought you said you didn't pick her up until 3"

"i usually do but earlier i had stayed up there with her longer and she was bouta cry when i left so i promised her ill pick her up earlier today." i backed out of my driveway.

"well where you want me to meet you at when i touch down ?" he asked and that's when i relazied he was on the plane but it look like a private plane because of the interior.

"how far away you is ?" i asked seeing that it was only 11:30.

"like thirty mintues."

"ill wait on you , where you getting dropped off at ?" i asked pulling over at the gas station.

"it say Gregtown." he said flipping the camera around showing a gps up on a tv.

"that's twenty mintues over from Berkeley." i said walking to the gas station. "who picking you up from their ?"

"teezo was supposed too but he aint never text me back." he sighed rubbing his hand down his face.

"ill come get you" I smiled grabbing me the purple bag of Doritos. i went and made me a banana slushie. I love anything banana flavored.

"you sho ?" he asking with his eyebrow raised.

"I said it didn't I ?" I grabbed a big mama , sunflower seeds and pickled eggs.

"welp excuse me then" he placed his hand on his chest with a shocked expression. "I'm boutta send you the exact lo."

"alright." i grabbed two bags of hot fries and a purple clypso because that's his favorite drink and chips.

I put the snacks on the counter and double clicked my power button so that my apple pay could come up.

I placed my phone on the machine and it dinged in approval. "you have a nice one pretty girl." the man said smiling at me as I grabbed the bag.

I just nodded my head because he was staring a lil too much giving creep.

"thirsty ass nigga." I heard khayden mumble on the phone making me laugh.

____

we walked into the daycare to pick up mour. "hol on I gotta sign her out." I said stopping and picking up the pen off the book.

"hey how you doing ?" Mrs.Harper said approaching me through the lil window where they keep the sign in and out book.

"hey im doing fine and you ?" I smiled lightly. I really didn't like this lady but this is the best daycare on this side of town. and it works perfect with the distance from the house and job.

"im good umm I wanted to inform you that youre three months behind on payments for O'mour. until that's paid today will be her last day."

"that's not even possible, I always pay for her a week ahead of the monthly payments." I said crossing my arms because now my professional side is leaving.

"well the checks bounced." she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't even write checks." I said leaning down to be face to face with her " so I advise you to figure out what the hell yall did with my money because I have the receipts on my end to where I've been paying faithfully. ill sue to I own this place so I suggest you figure out before I do." I smiled walking off rolling my eyes.

"you gzz D ?" khayden grabbed my hand before I walked into the classroom.

"yeah I just don't like that bitch and I really feel like she tried to do that because you with me. she know I pay my fucking money and if I come here on Monday and they don't let mour in this classroom im going beat that lady ass." I spoke honestly.

"no you got to much to lose, ill send you the money. and of course I know you paid the money fr but ill rather send it to you again so they cant do that."

"no that's wasting your money when I know I paid. I meant what I said ill sue this place."

"ok" he said kissing my forehead which calmed me down.

I smiled at him before I opened the door to mour classroom. her back was facing us so I let khayden walk up to her.

he tapped her on the shoulder while she was coloring. "KK !" she yelled jumping on him making me smile.

I don't know why she love him so much but it actually warms my hear because im starting to like him a lot as well.

"ready to go now." she said I as I walked over there making me laugh.

"yeah we can go after you clean up your area." khayden said placing her back down.

"ok" she said and started cleaning up her area fast.

"why is her stomach out ?" he turned around with his face frowned up looking at me.

"boy what ?" I laughed

"on Instagram her stomach wasn't out like that when you posted the pictures." he looked so mad and concerned at the same time it was cute.

"it shows a lil bit of stomach that's all khayden." he shook his head and turned around making me laugh.

"im ready." she came running to him after she hugged her teacher.

"ok" he said picking her up.

"oh wait." she slide down out his arm and went to go give the lil boy jaylin she introduced me to earlier a hug. I look at khayden who had a mug on his face.

mour came running back to him , he picked her up and throw her bookbag on his back.

we walked out to car as mour talked the whole way because she was so happy and was telling us about her day.

"that's good momo but why you hugging boys ?" khayden asked making me laugh.

"hes my friend KK." mour smiled

"muuhumm" he mumbled cracking the car up.

"don't be jealous." I said making him stick his finger up at me.

"anyways....momo what you wanna do today ?" he said going the red light making me look at him crazy.

"if I get a ticket you paying it." I made sure my seat belt was buckled and looked at mour making sure she was buckled in.

"I wanna go get nails done , jump place , ice cream and shoes."

"ok" he said "we gonna get your nails done first."

"ok" she said excitedly.

"we go to the nail shop by the house that we passed earlier."

"alright." he said switching lanes.

we made it to the nail salon like five mintues later. he unbuckled himself and then got out and got mour out the backseat.

I grabbed my pocketbook and fixed my hair before getting out the car.

"damn yall just leave me." I said as they walked a step ahead of me but im dramatic soo....

khayden stopped and grabbed my hand and then we keep walking.

"hey how yall doing ?" the receptionist said as we walked in. She had to be new because we come here all the time and I never seen her before.

"good , we would just like one kids mani and pedi gel polish." khayden said surprising me. "you want something done ?" he turned around and asked me

"no" I shook my head.

"alright you guys can follow me this way." she said and we followed her to the back.

I love this nail salon and its black owned that's why I come here. they have very good service, real friendly and you just don't see a lot of black owned nail shops around here.

he put mour down in the lil kiddy chair and she stuck her feet in the water. "its good ?" he asked her handing her his phone.

"yeah thanks." she smiled and she held the phone to her face and it unlocked.

when the hell they did that ?

"you know you don't have to pay for everything today ill help." I said as we sat down in the seats they had on the side.

another reason I love them because they understand that most parents wouldn't want to leave their child unattended too.

"dymond don't play with me." he said laying his head on my shoulder.

"im just saying mours going wanna a lot out the mall and your doing other stuff as well."

"ion care she can get whatever she want and you too." he put his head on my neck and I felt his lips brush on my neck making me get wet.

i pulled my phone out watching tiktoks. I casually looked up checking on mour. one girl was doing her toes and the other was doing her nails. she had khayden phone in her lap watching the black rap girl on Netflix for kids.

about ten mintues she came running to us "mama im done." she said waving her nails in my face.

"baby you gotta be still so i can see em." i said holding her hand. "ouuu they pretty girl" i said hyping her up. she got blue and glitter on both of her nails and toes.

"thank you." she said kissing my cheek.

khayden lifted his head up off my shoulder when mour started trying lift his head up. "look kk" he said showing him her nails. "them cute momo." he said grabbing her from me. he stood up and grabbing my hand helping me up.

we went to the front and gave the girl a fifty dollar bill. "sir its not that much." she smiled politely.

"keep the change for a tip." he said as we walked out the door.

he pulled my car keys out his pocket and unlocked the doors. i walked to the passenger side and got in and strapped mour in.

"alright we going go to the jump place today and the mall tomorrow because the mall will be closing soon momo." khayden got in cranking up the car.

"ok" she said

"what yall wanna eat later ?" he said throwing on his right signal light.

"whatever mour wants." I shrugged seeing Mari calling me. "hello" I answered

"hey sister." she said excitedly as she spoke back

"wassup ?" I pointed at the building so that khayden knew to keep going straight.

"what you doing ?"

"heading to HiWire with mour and khayden." I spoke unbuckling my seat belt and getting out the car.

"ouuuu so yall is together fr ?" she said laughing "baby killer is with dime fr !" she yelled back and i hung up on her.

i love my sister but stuff like that pisses me off cause get out my business. if i wanted you to know we was together i would've told you.

"you straight ?" he asked me putting his arm around my shoulder

"yeah" I said wrapping my arm around his waist.

"hey welcome to HiWire , how may i assit you today ?"

"hey one kid jumper and two adults." he said pulling his wallet out.

"ok that'll be $30.78." she said and he handed her two fortys. he waited for his change back and put it in his pocket.

she us the socks and we walked to find an area to put them on.

he pulled his change out his pocket and counted it i guess to make sure she didn't short him. afterwards he put hand sanitizer on his hands.

"why you aint tip her ?" i laughed

"i aint gon lie ion fuck wit white people like that." he said helping mour take her shoes off.

"oh okay." i said sliding my feet out the flip flops and putting the socks on. i watched him slide mour socks on top of her other socks and then he prodceed to take his shoes off.

hes so gentley with her and its so attractive.

"cmere mour."

she hopped down off the bench and walked over to me. i picked her up and placed her on my lap fixing the bow on her head. "i love you." i smiled kissing her on the cheek.

"i love you too." she said laying hugging me.

"you thought about what you wanna eat later ?" i rubbed her back

"you cook ?" she smiled.

honestly mour doesn't really like fast food and stuff like that she prefers me to cook at home. she says it taste better.

"i guess , but you still gotta tell me what you want."

"ummm.. potatoes whole and ribs." she smiled

"ok what kinda vegetable ?"

"carrots."

"alright." i said

"yall ready ?" khayden said standing up.

"yeah" i stood up holding mour

_______

"whew shit im tired" i said sitting down on the couch besides khayden.

"shit was good ass fuck." he said pulling me closer towards me.

"thanks." i said smiling. "where you staying at why you here ?" i asked

"my cuz house."

"ok you want to give you a ride there ?" i asked

"nah im good , ill just uber."

"khayden its eleven o clock that uber gon be high ass hell , when you can just let me take you."

"momo is already sleep and you tired im good , you need to get some rest." he said pulling out his phone going to the uber app and i snatched it from him.

"you not ubering , mour sleep i can take you and be back she wont even know i left the house."

he cut his eyes at me "no"

"okay then just sleep here."

"dymond."

"khayden." i said crossing my arms.

"alright" he sighed

"im boutta go get you some blankets, the downstairs bathroom already have towels and washcloths in it."

"alright" he said

_______

feedback ?

thanks for reading 💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 18 16
A girl thinks that she is the "Miss know it all" untill the events unfold and her life takes an unexpected turn. To avoid the circumstances she escap...
134 1 5
When you don't know the world anymore, it feels as if the world doesn't know you.
29 1 13
she was a girl, who saw life from the dark ends. is this new people emerging in her life be the lights she once lacked?
4.7K 13 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?