Howling Love.

By Lyfeo_M_Jay

First Book in the SunSpear Pack series. Amille Laurent is every bit as precious as everyone sees it, he's sas... More

00. Beginning Anew.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

Epilogue.

5.4K 278 52
By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Make it to me ~ Sam Smith

HOWLING LOVE.
Amille Laurent.

I had always thought my inability to speak and my apparent disposition or lack thereof would lead to me having no one to love, to hold or live this life with, how wrong was I. I had wanted a perfect love story for my dad and be content with just being my father's overly pampered child, I guess it didn't work out like that, I got my own epic love, he loves me, he cares, he's a teddy bear and he understands after I explain things about three times and he's huge, I mean yeah —I mean he's huge and most of all he's my mate, his wolf my best friend and I'm in love with them both, as cheesy as it sounds.

I couldn't be happier. "How do you even know?" Camryn argued as we stood in the baby section of the large shop we were in, we were looking for a congratulations you're pregnant sort of present for dad, of course I doubt he even knew he was pregnant. "I just know okay, don't read into it." I argued and he scoffed. "Well I'm not about to go through this whole damned aisle if you don't tell me swordfish." He was pouting and trying to throw a cute tantrum. "Okay, calm down boyscout, I'll tell you." I tried but inevitably he knew I wasn't going to tell him because he would be doing it on me so he can find out if he scored, I had suspicion but that was secondary.

"No you won't." He grumbled like the neanderthal he was, and he knew me so well. "How do you know that?" I demanded using my phone and he snickered. "I know it because you don't want me—." He paused as I set my eyes on him intently, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Okay fine cupcake." He groaned and I laughed taking his hand and we walked down the aisle checking for more options. I hadn't revealed to my mate that I could physically speak now, even my own family didn't know, why because I knew they would make a fuss over it, but for Camryn I wanted him to know, today, that's why I had planned our picnic later, of course it wasn't much of a surprise since he carried most of picnic stuff and put them in the car, I still had another surprise or two.

"Finally found you!" Dean was heaving, Orlando was almost fine, Maxine was more or nearly fainting as they all stood in front of us. "What's wrong?" Camryn demanded but Orlando stepped in. "No nothing, they're just being dramatic." He mused as he came forward. "We just needed the alpha's signature on these, finalized documents on territory expansion and the building of that Arts building where wolves will learn to channel their inner rage into something useful, like paying art." He explained with a wink my way and I couldn't help chuckle as I left Camryn's side and moved to hug Maxine, she was now alright after the whole incident, we both had gone through therapy and it had been truly helpful.

I also hugged Dean who rumbled like a cat. "How are you?" I asked, I knew he was going through something after finding out Orlando was indeed his mate and also that his mom had fallen in love again, and after so long, the expectancy that she would get back with his dad was there but now it seemed it wasn't, he hadn't taken it well but he was adjusting well. "I'm getting better every day, aside from Orlando molesting me every two seconds, horny bastard." He grumbled and we both laughed as Max nudged me. "So you're gonna do it?" She asked and I couldn't help notice how her golden skin was practically glowing, she had been up to something with my younger cousin but that was their business, for now.

"I am, it's time and since Carter along with Alpha Lincoln and Carter's mate arrive tomorrow, it's good timing, they will be breaking bones." I excitedly replied. "Can you be less excited about us all getting our asses whooped." Dean grumbled and I laughed even more so. "No, not gonna happen." I replied just as I felt my mate behind me. "Put me down tyrant!" I yelled in his mind but he just laughed showing me off like a prize he had won. "Never!" He roared. "You take this, pay for it, go to the house, there are art supplies there, and a printer, you're going to make this, the prettiest congratulations you're having a baby onesie, if you don't, ten laps each." My neanderthal ordered before smacking my ass eliciting a moan from me which made me blush and the others chuckle knowingly.

"Chocolate moose, control yourself we're in public." My mate reprimanded and I rolled my eyes, he was the one cause of my outburst. "You're the one doing it." I argued as the others just waved us off. "Ten laps!" Camryn yelled when we were a distance apart making me groan whilst I was still over his shoulder and our friends no family, were now laughing. I was mated to an idiot who was parading me in large shop over his shoulder and growling at everyone who came close, and yet, I really found it endearing and a turn on that he didn't care who was there, I was his first and that would never change.

Camryn groaned as he kissed me, body almost crushing mine as his seed warm and thick coated my walls over and over again, I was used to how huge he was and the feeling of how it felt like the first time every time, with the lack of excruciating pain. He knew how to make me cum over and over too, until all I felt was unexplainable bliss, he was good at that, we continued our tongue clash until Rha-Es his wolf was satisfied with releasing control over their body, but not his member that was still in me until he was satisfied no seed would spill out, werewolf tendencies, I knew sooner than I had anticipated I would be showing signs of possible conception, I didn't know exactly what was going on in me, but I knew, —I just knew.

After he was completely flaccid and still seeming like he was semi hard my mate finally slumped down next to me on the blanket we had brought and held me to his chest. "You please me my love." He whispered with hooded eyes. "That's because I'm in love with you, Camryn Tyrant Summer." I replied, not with the link or my phone, with my own voice and his eyes popped open, his whole form sitting upright. "Did you just, —did I hear?" He questioned bewildered and I nodded. "Amille, that's —you're amazing." He whispered as his large arms engulfed me, I could feel his happiness pouring through me because of our bond, his wolf as well, and then I felt tears on my shoulder.

"Camryn." I whispered and he just sighed. "I never thought I'd love anything or anyone as much as I love you, voice or not you're amazing, you're perfect and you're resilient, I'm so grateful that I get to have you as my mate, that I get to be blessed with you in this life and next ones, I promise mate, you complete me." He finished as we both cried, that had been the most beautiful thing Camryn had ever told me yet I felt it was true for me and I let him feel it through our bond as we both calmed down. "I love you Amille Laurent and I know one day very soon, you'll be a Summer." He rasped out and as we parted I looked at him questioningly. "What are you planning?" I question and he shook his head in refusal. "Nothing at all my love." He replied and I snickered dropping the sheet that was wrapped around both of us.

"So you won't tell me?" I asked straddling him and rubbing myself on his hardening member which certainly made him groan. "No I—." He paused as I held his now hard cock and slowly I inserted myself but not all the way. "You sure?" I asked again and he looked positively wild, almost at breaking point. "Please, shortstack, please mate, just all the way in, fuck!" He groaned and growled. "Tell me." I asserted. "Yes, I'll tell you just stop torturing me, I'm going to ask dad for his blessing to marry you, fuck yes!" He yelled as he also thrust up and his member went all the way in, I'm sure the whole forest heard him since we were actually in the woods, a beautiful sunset painting the sky as my mate and I made love all over again.

"That was the best sex of my life." Camryn confessed as he slumped down on his back, I —still impaled by his member laid on his chest. "So you want to marry me?" I asserted and he nodded caressing my cheek and his fingers running through my hair. "I want everyone, human and werewolf to know you're mine." He whispered and I simply smiled, he was a dead set romantic yet I was all for it. "One last surprise before the sun's truly set, go get that veiled mystery painting in the car." I told him after we were good on completely separating. "Yes dear." He replied then went off to the car which was closeby and brought the painting over.

We both sat down wrapped in the sheet again as I tore off the cover of the painting and a visible gasp came from Camryn. "Is that the day you and Rha-Es had that heart to heart?" He asked and I nodded.  "It's so life like, so real, you captured it so well." He mumbled and I chuckled. "That's because I lived it and I wanted it like that, you're not just my mate, he is too." I stated as Camryn's eyes glowed green for a moment, Rha-Es knew, as our fingers entwined and we both were happy to stay in this moment with Camryn being fascinated more and more with the painting, we weren't perfect, but we had each other and we would do anything for each other.

"So you want to stay here a bit longer, the fireflies are coming out." Camryn mentioned and I nodded. "As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are." I replied and he held me closer, the fireflies making our moment last a lifetime.

The End.
HOWLING LOVE.

I'm crying, I'm crying a lot but I don't want to yet it's the end of a book, I always cry.
I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it, thank you for the support.

Vote + Follow + Comment + Share

I AM Lyfeo_M_Jay the Saint Jay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 37.2K 24
BOOK 1. CRESCENT FALL PACK. Alvares wasn't anti social he longed for a mate, for love but when his brother betrayed him and deprived him of that, he...
532K 19.8K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
813K 40.7K 68
[COMPLETE] Revenge drove him. Bloodlust raged in his veins. All 22-year-old Mik (Mikwam) wanted was to reclaim his birthright and destroy the alpha t...
186K 18.4K 43
When an injured Wolf shows up on his doorstep, half dead and desperate for protection, gentle giant Monty naturally wants to help. Unfortunately, the...