𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐥...

By immrsletters

The mind is something easy to control and easy to loose control of. A new team forms and in order for them to... More

𝗠𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗜 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿
𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗸𝗼
𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗨𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 ! 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 !
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗩𝘂𝗹𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?
𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝗔 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿
𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹
𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲
𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗥𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝘂𝗺𝗶
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

1.3K 40 124
By immrsletters

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯:

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

You don't wish to walk out of this conversation like this but you needed to. And your decision was not only because of Yumeko but you had to teach Kirari a lesson. Though you love her so dearly, though you'd bring the moons and stars to her, she won't control you and tell you what to do. You had to let her know you wish to have some worth in you. Nothing changes when you put her before you, so this time you will put yourself first.

The other student council members already started to walk in. You avoid thinking too much about your decision, so you simply start to make your way out. Ignoring everyone who was walking in. Before you stepped outside the student council room you heard Kirari's voice call.

"Y/n," She tugged on your uniform and slid herself in front of you, blocking your way, "I- won't let you go, even if that's your decision..." she said in a low voice, obviously for the other members not to hear.

"Weren't you the one that told me to choose one? Did you give me another option?" You said in a low tone.

"And you choose this?" She noticed the eyes of the student council members on you and her, "Y/n, let's go back to my office–"

"Hmm? No, I decided to leave not stay," You said but to stop you from taking another step she buried her head on your chest. Something she rarely would do and you found it hard to ignore it. Her warmth felt too good against your body, but you can't tell if she was just doing it to let you stay, you no longer can tell what's true or not.

Kirari let out a sigh and looked over to the members inside the room, "Everyone's dismissed, leave the room." She ordered, as everyone quietly started to make their way out.

You moved from the doorway and walked away. As soon as everyone walked out and Kirari locked the door, you spoke again. "So what now?"

"It seems like you prefer to be with Yumeko," She said quietly.

"What?" You turned to look at her with a frown.

"You were about to step out from the student council refusing to cut ties with her. You didn't hesitate to leave," she also displayed an unusual upset expression. It's not something you get to see everyday.

"Well, I don't accept your conditions. Understand that what you are doing to me is not love, kirari!" You raised your voice as you started to see her get frustrated, "I learnt what love is from this very same relationship. I thought it was love to do everything you asked me to do. But being controlling isn't love at all."

She rubbed her temples slowly as she started to untie the ribbons from her hair and let her hair down. You loved it when she'd let it down, and you knew right now was not the moment but you really loved it. She walked back and forth, back and forth until she stopped and ended up right in front of you.

She took a deep breath and let it out, "Y/n—"

"Yes?" You replied as she bit her lip before responding.

"Then... It's simple. We're going to stay here until you change your mind," She said and went to lean against the door as she folded her arms.

"You're crazy," You shook your head.

"Yes, I am, always been," She replied as you approached her.

"Then we are going to die here, cus' I won't change my mind," You shrugged.

"That'll make me the last person you saw and talked to, that is enough," She said. Her response was quite funny for you as you chuckled quietly and went to take a seat.

There was silence for a good while. You pushed back, slouching on the chair. After a moment, she walked to where you were. You fixed your posture and waited for her to go over to you.

She looked down at you in a very soft manner. She caressed your face, her hand was warm, making you lean a bit to her touch. No matter how harsh you wish to be on her, to be on yourself, you can't avoid it. It feels great to be near her.

"Why...why can't you understand you're mine alone, that no one else is allowed to have you," she said, "even my own sister wanted to separate you from me, Y/n. How can I entrust you to anyone? They all wish to take you from me...You're mine, you were meant for me...So then, why? Why can't I have you? Why would you choose someone else over me?"

"No one can separate me from you, Kirari and I choose no one over you," You said as she scoffed. Did you hear right? She just scoffed...yet another unusual side of her once again after four months of being together.

"Wasn't Ririka successful? And yet I still can't get my hands on you again," She said and looked away.

"What are you talking about? You have me here, Kirari, in front of you," you wrapped your arms around her, "I'm here, holding you. I am nowhere but here, Ririka wasn't successful."

"Y/n, I want you to come back to me. I—" she sighed, "I can't have another person as close as I am to you."

"There is no other person. If all of this is because of Yumeko, I want to make it clear to you that Yumeko has never disrespected me in any way after what happened in the infirmary room. In fact she supports our relationship."

She let out a sigh and walked towards the door, unlocked it and opened it, "Then leave if that's your final decision." She murmured and looked away.

You stood up from where you sat and instead of walking out, you walked up to her as she waited impatiently for what you were about to say.

"You really will still go on with that?" You leaned over and pinned her against the wall. "Do you know what you are doing to us? This is exactly why I wonder if you do really love me like you say you do."

"I wonder the same thing," She said, avoiding any moment of eye contact, "You didn't hesitate to leave me behind for Yumeko. Do you really think you'd be better off with her...then go."

You let out a sigh once again, dealing with her was like dealing with a stubborn child. You pulled back to then pull her against your chest, giving her a warm embrace. "Quit it, already," you said quietly as you gently placed a kiss on her head. "Enough about Yumeko, enough about everyone but us. Us, that's all that matters."

She buried her face once again on your chest, and you felt how she pressed herself more onto you. She needed it, and you could tell she did. You were sure whatever she held in had her like this, but she never communicated her feelings, or thoughts. For now, a long, tight embrace is all you can do.

♛ ♚

"Ichiro!" Lina scolded but had to whisper to not draw attention to themselves, "put that away! People are going to see you!"

Ichiro, who looked like has lost his sanity, was walking with a knife in clear sight. Quickly, Lina pulled him into a random classroom and closed the door.

"What the hell–?! Huh? What exactly do you think you are going to do with that?! Kill her? Think!" Lina rubbed her temples.

"I'm sick of him already, I want him dead! All he does is getting in the fucking way!" Ichiro exclaimed and stabbed the chalkboard with the knife he stole from the cafeteria. Not even Lina knows how he got himself a hold of one.

"STOP! The hell is wrong with you?! And him? Who exactly are we talking about?" Lina conitunes to whisper.

"Ayumi, shut up! Get to your class, I don't need your help–!"

"You think I'll leave knowing that you have lost your mind and are walking about with a knife! Heaven knows who you plan to stab with that?!"

Ichiro walked up to her and pointed at her with the knife, "You're right...They probably are already making up, I should plan this better..."

"What you mean—"

"Please take this back where it belongs, will you? Thank you," He smiled and handed her the knife then walked out of the classroom leaving a confused girl behind.

♛ ♚

The sound that kept the silence from being heard was the heavy sounds of the rain, that finally poured down. The bell has rang for lunch. You were still inside the student council room with the silver haired girl next to you, resting her head on your shoulder. With her hair loose, and her makeup removed it revealed her white eyelashes, something not much of a usual look. She looked far differently, innocent, and pure.

"That day you told me you accepted me for who I was...I was overjoyed. You didn't think I was someone strange in any way. You didn't want to leave my side...as time flew by I started to enjoy your company, then.. I started to love the way you made me feel...but I couldn't return it back, I couldn't make you feel important or special like you made me feel," The silver haired girl pulled away slowly, looking down to the floor. She glanced at you, before she decided to slowly get closer to you then crawled on you and laid you down on the floor slowly. She placed her hair to the side to avoid it from touching your face and felt her hand run from your chest to your face. "Y/n, I can't give you the exact meaning of what love is, but I truly believe that you are my first love," Her pale cheeks grew pinkish in colour as she tangled her fingers with yours, "the first to touch me, the first I've ever had an intimate relationship with." Your heart was beating harder than it has ever pumped before, "But even so, I was unable to make you feel safe, and loved, huh... I would see why you'd prefer to be around someone else. Maybe they are better people, I won't ever be like those people you want me to be—"

"I've never wanted you to be like anyone," You frown a little as you wrapped your hands around her to bring her closer to you, "Never would ask or say that to you. You are a different person than others. To me, you are special."

"Then why can't you accept me for who I am like you promised—"

"This is not who you are," you held her hand with yours, as you intertwined your fingers with her, "let me guide you to find yourself; your true self..." You now whispered as you watched her slowly approach your lips. You closed your eyes gently, feeling her lips connected with yours. It made you shiver, how you felt her soft hair covering both sides of your face like a curtain and her hand slowly making its way from your chest to your blazer's buttons. After she was done, you slowly sat up a bit as she stayed on your lap without breaking a second of the long and deep kiss. Until you pulled away to start unbuttoning her white dress shirt. After you have successfully unbuttoned it, you looked up at her on your lap looking down at you with a somewhat surprised expression.

She took your hand and placed it over her chest, and immediately you felt how fast it was beating, it was much faster than yours. You looked back to her, to see her smile with a deep shade of pink this time displayed on her face. She was flawless, no words could explain how she had you feeling.

"It's... been a while, I've actually felt like this," She said quietly, "It's so much, I can barely control it, it's unexplainable," her face changed into a sad, dull one very quick and then looked elsewhere to cut eye contact with you, "do I make you feel like this?"

It was a strange one, more unusual for her to ask you that. But you felt good and it was cute for her to consider your feelings. You smiled and replied, "Yes, it can make any human go wild. There are times I can't think of anything but you. Being with you makes me forget all my worries, you can fix even my worst days."

She slowly pressed her lips against yours as you easily accepted it. Her hands proceeded to slowly remove the blazer then proceeded to your shirt.

♛ ♚

"We have one more hour before classes are done, finally...." Ryota yawned, making Yumeko giggle.

"Y/n is really taking a long time to come back," Yumeko commented, "I wonder if everything is going alright with him..."

Ryota nodded as he replied, "Hopefully, he's been sad ever since his breakup with Momobami-san."

"Yeah. But I really wanted to see him play against Sachiko-san.......!" Yumeko whined, "I wanted to see those same sparks in his eyes I saw when we gambled!"

Ryota laughed nervously, "Yumeko—"

Suddenly someone approached them as they were walking together to their last class for the day.

"Hmm? A mitten?" He grinned as Yumeko and Ryota saw him get closer. He reached out to touch her face then pat her head gently, "you're adorable. I like you, I'm guessing you are everyone's little mitten."

Ryota gulped as he pulled Yumeko a bit, the last thing he wanted was for the students to treat Yumeko unfairly. "Aren't you Ayumi-san's brother....?"

"Ichiro-san, right?" Yumeko said, looking at him innocently, as he removed his hand from over her head.

Ichiro grinned, "That's right...and you are...

my new personal housepet." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 59K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
983K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
146K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...