𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻

[the hurricane is starting to affect my country too huh. Stay safe Y'all. Also , this is called surprise your editor day! lmao bet yuh ass he gone be mad this ain't proofread.]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰:

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻

"And he's walking around like he has just escaped a psychiatric hospital!" Lina exclaimed, as she shook her head. "He's gone mad, who knows where the hell he is right now."

Terano, uninterested, looked over to Lina, "So what?"

Lina flinched, "What do you mean by 'so what'?"

"Ayumi... are you blind?" Terano let out a sigh, "Ichiro is not interested in taking down kirari— do you know why?"

Ayumi guessed, "He doesn't need your money now that he is...treasurer?"

"An intelligent guess, but I wish that was the reason," Terano looked out the window watching the rain as she proceeded, "Ichiro has switched sides, he is working with Kirari now. He was won over by kirari. I wonder what promises she made him..."

"What..... No way!" Ayumi frowned, "when he speaks of her, he's disgusted by her! How can he switch sides—"

"Tsk! You're an idiot! Just like your stupid sister that decided to commit suicde over a break up that she would have gotten over in a few days! Idiotic! Idiotic! I detest idiocy!" Terano raised her voice, anger coated her words.

Lina's eyes widened before it eased then her face turned into a frown, "Stupid...?" Lina walked up to Terano which made Yumi step closer to defend Terano. "Stupid?!! Stupid is what is in front of me sitting on a wheelchair thinking she can dethrone someone who can easily kick her out the Momobami clan just like she expelled you from Hyakkaou. Let's see where you ended up, Terano." With that Lina walked out the room leaving Terano speechless.

"How d—" Tearno interrupted Yumi.

"Calm down, Yumi. It's no big deal, I can do it without their help. First, I want to see what else Ririka is willing to do."

You slightly ran your fingers over the pale skin of her abdomen, then let it travel around her waist and held her tight as you finally left your last bruise on the soft skin of her neck. She tried so hard to silence all her whimpers of desire.

You pulled away and gave her a small smirk before stroking her hair locks off her face as she laid on the couch, using your blazer as a sheet. She was half naked while you were shirtless. You two now found yourselves in her office, somehow after a passionate kiss the two of you ended up there.

You caressed her face gently, she turned her face to the side and kissed the palm of your hand then looked up at you again. You felt you fell in love with the right person, no matter what type of person they may be; she was the right one. You are sure of it.

You gently placed your forehead on hers, before your lips connected with hers again. It was a moment so tender... filled with affection and warmth, at least for her it was until a disturbing sound made you pull away. Your phone, it was ringing from across the outside of the room. You had left it in the student council room. Kirari lured your attention back to her and proceeded to kiss your lips. But they weren't soft and gentle anymore, it was a kiss of eagerness, and desperation.