A New Beginning

由 valq101

Hayley Moore is a 22-year-old college student obsessed with The Originals and is a major Klayley Shipper. Fal... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
Hope's Love Story

Chapter 18

4.6K 138 2
由 valq101

It's been two weeks since the twins were born and everything has been great. Hope is enjoying going to school and the rest of the kids are having their lessons and enjoying themselves. I try to spend as much time with each of them individually because I know that when a new baby is born the others seem to feel left out. I know when the triplets were born Hope felt like we spent more time with them than her. I do not want any of them to feel that way ever again. Everything has been going according to plan so far but I still feel uneasy because we still haven't found Aurora. But on the bright side, we have almost located all of  Greta's followers and just need a few more so that we can't finally be rid of them.

I finally got Freya to fix my necklace and this time the chain will not break under any circumstances. I would like to finally go at least a decade without being pregnant. I love all my kids but it's so nice to finally have my body back to normal. I always hated how I never got to fight and was always left defenseless because I had to worry about the babies in my womb. Now I can show them what hurts my family and lives to get away with it.

Today Grayson was coming over to play with Hope. They see each other at school every day but because Hope has to also take the witch's classes they don't get to spend that much time together.

"Good morning little wolf," Klaus says as he kisses Hayley.

"Good morning, why are you in such a good mood? I thought you'd be in a mood because Grayson is coming over."

"Why would I be in a mood? I like Grayson and there is no way anything would ever happen between the two."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because Hope told me that Grayson is just her friend and that she doesn't like anyone."

"Really and you believe that," Hayley said in disbelief."

"Of course, why would my littlest wolf lie?"

"Because she's just a little kid right now. Besides what girl tells her dad about the guy she likes. She'd have to be really naïve to do that and Hope is definitely smart for someone her age."

"I agree that Hope is smart but I think she meant it."

"You could be right but that doesn't mean you don't have anything to worry about in the future."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that she might not think of Grayson in that way right now but that doesn't mean she won't in the future."

"Well now you've put me in a mood," Klaus says while sulking.

"I'm sorry Nik but look on the bright side."

"And what is that?"

"At least Grayson is someone you know and not some prick that you don't know."

"If you're trying to make me feel better, that's not helping."

"I'm sorry I put you in a mood now, maybe later after the kids have gone to bed I can make it up to you," Hayley said as she started kissing Klaus.

"I'll hold you to that."

A couple of hours later. It was almost time for Grayson to come over.

"Mom! Have you seen my purple shirt with the flowers on it?"

"It should be in your closet."

"I don't see it."

"I'll be right there," Hayley yells as she makes her way upstairs to Hope's room.

As Hayley goes into Hope's room she sees all the clothes on the floor.

"Wow, it looks like a tornado passed by here. Hope you better clean this up after you're done getting ready."

"I will mom but not until I find that shirt."

"Why do you need that specific shirt, Hope? You have plenty of other nice shirts you could wear."

"It has to be that one. It's the shirt that Grayson gave me for my birthday last year."

"So, that's the reason you're going crazy looking for it because Grayson gave it to you. You know Hope even if you don't find it he won't care what shirt you're wearing."

"He won't?"

"Hope, boys don't really pay that much attention to what a girl wears. If he's your friend then I know he will like you whether you wear that shirt or not."

"You're right mom but I really want to wear it."

"Okay, let me have a look," Hayley says as she looks through Hope's closet.

After a few minutes of moving clothes around Hayley finally finds the shirt Hope was looking for.

"Here you go baby girl," Hayley says as she hands Hope the shirt.

"Oh...Thanks, mom," Hope said as she hugged Hayley.

"You're welcome, now you better start cleaning. You don't want Grayson thinking you live in a pigsty, do you?"

Hope then begins cleaning up the mess she made. Then an hour later Grayson arrived at the mansion.

"Grayson," Hope says as she gets up and hugs him.

"You missed me that much, we saw each other at school yesterday," Grayson said as he hugged Hope.

"Awww..aren't they cute," Hayley says to Klaus.

"Yes, bloody adorable."

"Really now Klaus don't use that language around the kids you never know if the kids are listening."

"They are not going to use it."

"Bloody...Bloody...Bloody," the triplets said.

Hayley then gives Klaus a look.

"Hey, at least I didn't say bloody hell."

"Bloody Hell...Bloody Hell...Bloody Hell."

Hayley glares at Klaus.

"What?"

"You taught them to say that so now you can deal with them," Hayley said as she walked away.

Hope's POV

"So, is there anything you want to do," Hopes asked?

"Not really, we can do whatever you want to do."

"Okay, let's play in my room since my siblings won't bother us in there."

They then made their way to Hope's room. They decided to play a board game that Hope got for Christmas last year.

"Wow, Grayson you're really good at this game."

"Thanks, I play this all the time with my mom. By the way, I noticed that you're wearing the shirt I got you for your birthday last year."

What? He did notice, mom was wrong, some boys do pay attention.

"Oh...yeah you did give this to me. I just wear it because I really like it," Hope said while looking down as her face got red.

I'm glad to know you like it," Grayson as his face got red.

After that, they continued playing different games, and Hope even taught Grayson some art tips she learned from her dad.

Hope's POV End

A few hours later Grayson left and it was time for the kids to go to bed.

"You know little wolf the children are now asleep and if they wake up Freya will check on them."

"Well, I have to admit it has been a long time and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about the same thing," Hayley said seductively.

She then pulled Klaus into a heated kiss. Then after a few minutes, she pushed him onto the bed.

"Well...little wolf looks like someone is in a hurry," Klaus said teasing.

"It's like you said it's been a long time and I'm not wasting any more time."

Hayley then climbs on the bed and gets on top of Klaus. They continue their heated kiss then Klaus flips Hayley so he's on top. He takes off his shirt and then Hayley's.

"Well, don't you look lovely little wolf?"

Klaus then begins to kiss his way down her body. After that, they both took off their remaining clothes.

Klaus then spreads Hayley's legs open and begins kissing her inner thigh then making his way to her wet pussy. He then begins to ravish her wet pussy with his tongue.

"Ah...fuck," Hayley moans as she ground her hips then grabs onto Klaus's hair.

After a crazy amount of tongue thrusts, Hayley finally comes.

"I thought that I was supposed to be the one making it up to you, not the other way around," Hayley said trying to catch her breath.

"What can I say little wolf I couldn't help myself. You just look and taste so divine."

"Oh...really," Hayley says as she flips Klaus over so she's on top.

Hayley then moves down his body and reaches for his cock.

"I for one think I can find something that tastes better," Hayley says before she sucks the tip while also stroking the base.

"Did you find what you were looking for, little wolf," Klaus says teasing?

"You know that I did."

Hayley then begins to bob back and forth while Klaus starts to thrust in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm..." Hayley moaned while taking more of Klaus's cock in.

"Fu...ck," Klaus grunts.

After a while of Hayley sucking Klaus's cock just as he feels like he's going to come she stops.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I don't know, maybe I wanted you to wait," Hayley says teasing.

"Really now little wolf you should know by now to never tease me because you never know what I'll do next."

Fine I won't tease you anymore but now let's go to the main event," Hayley says as she gets up and brings Klaus's cock to her entrance.

"Ah...Mmmm...," Hayley moans as she slides down until she feels full.

Hayley then begins bouncing up and down on Klaus's cock. Klaus then grabs Hayley's hips to help her move faster. Throughout the room, you can hear moaning and grunting.

Wow, I almost forgot how good it feels to do this. We really should make more time for each other.

Klaus then sits up and pulls Hayley into a heated kiss. Then he starts thrusting up at Hybrid speed.

After a while, they both come and continue their nightly activities throughout the night.

A few days later Hayley was in the living room watching tv while the older kids were playing outside with the other pack kids and the younger ones were taking a nap. Klaus was in his art studio working on his latest masterpiece. When all of a sudden Freya, Finn, and Ava rushed into the room.

"Wow, what's the rush? You guys look like you have something important to talk about."

"We do," Ava said.

"What is it?"

"We finally found the last of Greta's followers."

"That's great! Now all I have to do is tell some of the pack members and we can finally put an end to this."

"We?"

"You want to come," Finn asked.

"Of course, you think I'm not going to be the one who kills that bitch. She would have eventually come after my family. I'm going to make an example out of her and her followers."

"An example?"

"That's right, people will learn that no one comes after my family and lives to tell about it. "

"Are you going to tell the others?"

"No."

"Not even Niklaus?"

"I would tell him but knowing him he will go into a rage and then word would spread then Greta and her followers will end up getting away. Also even if he follows the plan, he'll think death is not a good enough punishment."

"Not enough," Ava asked.

"Yes, he will end up wanting to torture her and keep her locked up. Keeping Greta locked up won't guarantee the safety of our family. She will eventually get away and then come back for her revenge. I can't risk that, she needs to die. Klaus has too many enemies that's why not only are we going after Greta and her followers but we're also going after Klaus's enemies in his sire line."

"What!" They all say at the same time.

"We have to! We might have stopped the sire bond from being broken but that doesn't mean someone won't try again. I need to know that if the sire bond is ever broken there won't be that many enemies to take down."

"Do you think that's a good idea," Freya asked.

"We have to do this. Even if the sire bond is never broken, that doesn't mean Klaus's bloodline won't try to come after me and the kids because they might not be able to kill Klaus but they could still come after the kids."

"Okay, so what do you need us to do?"

"Freya I managed to get the letters Klaus has been keeping from his enemies. Would you be able to do a spell to track them?"

"Yes, that could work."

"Also I forgot to mention you know where Greta's son and daughter are right?"

"Yes, we have people watching them. The son is with Greta and the daughter is somewhere in New York.

"Good."

"But what do you want us to do?"

"Don't do anything to the boy right now but have someone get the girl. I know for a fact she's not talking to her mother right now but I want her there when I end that bitch."

After Freya, Finn, and Ava left, Hayley was trying to figure out how to tell Klaus she was going to be gone for a few days.

I could just use Cary as an excuse but I don't know if it will work. Let's just hope I can pull this off.

"Klaus, I just got a call from Cary. It looks like there seems to be a problem in the territory so I was thinking that I will go to the territory for a few days. While you stay here and watch the kids."

"What? You want me to watch the children."

"Yes, it will only be for a few days. I'll be back before you know it."

"Why do you need to go anyway? Can't Cary handle the problem that's why we put him in charge because we can't be in the territory all the time?"

"I know, but they really need me."

"Why can't I go instead, I'm also their alpha."

"Well, I didn't want to say this but you're not really the best when it comes to dealing with other people."

"What? That's absurd, I love people."

"Yeah, decapitating them."

"Really now little wolf, I can't believe you could say that."

"What you know it's true."

"Of course, I know it's true but don't like to be in the wrong."

"Why can't I just go with you then?"

"Because someone needs to watch the kids."

"We can have my siblings watch them."

"We can't their leaving tomorrow."

"Then we could have one of the pack members watch them."

"I don't know."

"Come on little wolf this isn't the first time some of the pack members watched the children."

"Yeah, but they've only watched them for a few hours, not for days. We've never traveled without the kids before. The only reason I feel convertible leaving them for a few days is because I know that you would be the one watching them. I know that you would never let anything bad happen to them. That's why I want you to stay with them," Hayley explained then began batting her eyelashes to try to convince him to agree.

"Alright, little wolf, if it will make you happy then I'll stay home with the children."

"Thank you, Klaus," Hayley says as she kisses him.

A few days later it was time for Hayley to leave. She has already sent out all of their people. No one is to make a move until Hayley says so. Freya, Finn, and Ava are going to meet her at the airport.

"Did you get the daughter like I asked you?"

"Yes, we have her. She should already be there when we get there," Freya said.

"Good, now who's ready to kill some nazi vampires and their bitch of a leader?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

296K 8.7K 43
A KLAYLEY RESTART. Hayley Marshall and Klaus Mikaelson along with The Original Family and the residents of Mystic Falls and New Orleans are in a REST...
518K 19.6K 36
Hayley Smith dies and is reborn in the body of Hayley Marshall. Watch her journey of the Mikaelson brothers falling for her. Will they fight for her...
1.9M 71.5K 68
Lauren Carmen believed in many things, from aliens to evolution, yet she didn't think it was possible to wake up one day in the body of a character f...
121K 3K 57
When Hayley is reunited with Elijah, she is finally going to spend the rest of eternity with her true love. Happy to be back in his arms, she keeps h...