Chapter 9

(Dove Cameron as Lisa Parker)

The plan is that Freya, Ava, Finn, and Kol will keep tabs on the Demartles, Lucien, and the Strix. They will also travel around getting enough werewolf venom from the seven packs so that they can have a good amount of the cure just in case. You never know what can happen, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. While they are doing that Klaus and Hayley are going to stay at a safe house in a small town called Steveston located in Richmond, British Columbia in Canada. They will stay there until Hope is born.

The next morning Klaus and Hayley took one of Klaus's private jets to Richmond. When they got there they got into one of Klaus's cars and drove the rest of the way to Steveston. After driving for a while they finally pulled up to the safe house.

"Wow, it looks amazing but I thought you were more of a mansion type

"Wow, it looks amazing but I thought you were more of a mansion type."

"I am but since this is supposed to be a safe house it has to be somewhere you wouldn't think that Klaus Mikaelson would live here."

"I guess you're right, I can't really imagine you living here but it's still a big house," Hayley says as they walk into the house.

Hayley and Klaus spent the rest of the day unpacking all their things and once they were done they decided to call it a night.

It's been three days since they've arrived here and Hayley is starting to get bored with just staying home all day.

Hayley walks up to Klaus and says "how are we supposed to spend our days here, it's not like we have jobs that can occupy our time."

"I don't know about every day but today we could go into town and have a look around. There should be some interesting things there to entertain us."

"That could be fun. I wonder if there are any other supernaturals around."

So they get into the car and drive into town. When they finally got to town they just walked around and looked at all the landmarks there like Fisherman's Wharf. While on their walk they see a shop that's for babies and decide to go in.

"Do you think we should start buying things for the baby now because we're going to need a lot of things like a crib, clothes, furniture for the nursery, and many more things," Hayley explained?

"We don't need to get a crib right now but it wouldn't hurt to buy other necessities," Klaus says as he grabs a shopping cart.

They walk around the store seeing all kinds of baby products like swings, strollers, and different types of baby food.

"Who would ever feed their child apple and chicken purée," Klaus says with distaste?

"You'd be surprised. I don't really understand why companies keep trying to come up with different food combinations for babies. Basic fruits and vegetables should be just fine."

Large companies that just come up with the most ridiculous things are the vampires of business, always trying to drain people of their money.

They then make their way to the clothes section of the store.