Solar Pax and Scarlet Wasp

By Tinysimps

Come and learn of siblings of Bumblebee and Optimus. Learn of there time on earth with the rest of team prime... More

Meet Solar Pax
Meet Scarlet Wasp
A/N
Wasp....
I Missed You Big Bro/Lil Sis
Meeting the other Autobots and Human ( Wasp)
It's been a long time ....
Solar....
At peace...
Masters and Students
Scrapheap
Con Job
Convory
Anger
Sick Minds
Out of her mind.
1 year anniversary 🎉🎉🎉
The Voice
Operation: Truth
A/N
Jealously

Bee....

87 0 0
By Tinysimps

Wasp's POV

How long has it been now? How much longer will it be until I find him?

My body was so beaten up that it hurt when my pod started to shake as I was low on energon, tried and weak that I couldn't open my optics to look out the small window. I felt the pod to shake harder as I hissed in pain. I felt that I hit something, it felt like the ground. I wanted to open the pod in get out but I couldn't wake up to move, at that point I just fell sleep due to lack on energon.

Optimus's POV

" Bravo, Optimus. Though this is but a prelude. You may wish to save your strength for the main event. Megatron said from high up on a rock, after we defeated his undead army. I started to climb the rock to confront , " You will not prevail,  Megatron--- not while energon still flows through my vein."  I said as Megatron got down in my face and said, " Fitting, for it is dark energon which flows through mine." after that he transforms into a jet and flew off into the distance.

I tried to shoot him down but missed as he flew out of view. But I saw something in the distance where Megatron fled in and it come straight for me. I jumped off the rock to avoid getting hit and landed on the ground roughly, I looked in the direction of the thing and see that Ratchet had jumped out of the way to avoid getting hit.

" Your unscathed old friend? I asked as walked over and and help him up, " WHAT IN THE ALLSPARK WAS THAT? Ratchet yelled as looks in direction of the object that fell, as the dust clears my eyes go wide. " By the allspark...." Ratchet said but stopped, so continued " It's cybertronian escape pod..." 

I looked at Ratchet and nodded, then i started to walk up to the pod with my gun out just in case its a decepticon in it. I push a button to open the the pod and went in front of the of pod pointing my gun at the unknown cybertronian. I looked at the cybertronian and seen that it was a femme and she was covered in scars, but also she looked like bumblebee. Then it hit me. " Optimus to base, requesting groundbridge". I said pick the femme up carefully in my arms, I felt her jerk and hiss in pain. I looked down and seen that she her semi conscious as her eyes slightly open. " Optimus, who was --- By the allspark!" Ratchet says as he looks up at the person in my arms.

" It's Wasp?! But how?" He continued to asking questions about her being in the pod, " We will have are answer in do time Ratchet, but for now we must heal her wounds" I said as we walked thought the groungbridge.

Wasp's POV

I started to open my eyes but was blinded by a bright light, so I blinked a few times before I fully open my eyes. I looked around to see i'm in some kind of base. I also realized that I wasn't in as much pain a earlier, I started to sit up but then I heard a voice say, " Ep,ep ep,ep, your still weak, you should be trying to sit up Wasp. I looked to the side to a face I haven't seen in a while. 

" R-ratchet" I said as i started to tear up, I got up to go hug him but when tried to walk my body gave out and I started to fall. I closed my eyes waiting on impact but it never came, I opened my eyes to see that I was in someones arm. " You should be more careful Scarlet".  I heard the figure say, I looked up to another face I have seen in a while.

"Optimus" I said with tears down my eyes, when Optimus helped me up I gave me a hug and started to sob. " It's been so long sense I've seen another autobot even a familiar face. I missed you both" I said sobbing hugging Ratchet. After I calm down, Ratchet checked to make sure everything was in working order as I drink energon.

A few minutes of silence went by as Ratchet finish checking before he broke the silence " How did you survive, Where were you for all this time." He said as I zoned out thinking about  my time with the cons and never seeing my brother again. " Wasp!! " I snapped out of thought, I felt something wet running down my face not realizing that I was crying " Oh s-sorry I didn't realized i zoned or crying" I said wrapping my face " Wasp, What happened to you with your times with the decepticons" Ratchet asked me again.

I avoid optic contact with me and said " I-I don't want to talk about it. All you have to know its there fault that Bumblebee is dead" I started fighting back angry tears. That's when Ratchet said, " Wasp, Bumblebee is alive, he's here." I jumped not caring about my injuries " BEE'S ALIVE, HE'S HERE ,WHERE IS HE?!" I started to shout at him desperately wanting to know my brother was.

"Wasp...." I heard a beeping voice from behind me, I turned around to see a face I haven't seen in forever.

"Bee..."

A/N

I hope you like my rewrite of this chapter after the incident with the saving.

My first time write a story, so i hoped you liked it.

(P.S., I had some help from a friend with this story :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 175 22
Knockout finds a being close to human but not quite. Other dimension shenanigans would follow suite.
37.5K 1.3K 51
The final instalment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew the battle wasn't over, but she wasn't ready to fight again. Jack Darby s...
6.5K 90 24
Transformers Prime fanfiction. First book of 'Brother' trilogy. New bot joins team Prime and he has dark past. What will he discover under a blanket...
17.5K 539 18
"Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ." Sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜᴇʀ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ. Tʜɪꜱ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ. [Tʀᴀɴꜱғᴏʀᴍ...