The fallen Angel (Robin Arell...

By teddyfuckingbears

𝘼 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡- 'ᥲᥒ ᥲᥒgᥱᥣ ᥕһ᥆ іs ᥱ᥊⍴ᥱᥣᥣᥱძ 𝖿r᥆m һᥱᥲ᥎ᥱᥒ ᥲᥒძ іᥒ𝗍᥆ ძᥲrkᥒᥱss' Angelina 'Angel' Hoppe... More

[AUTHOR NOTE BITCHES]
[cast]
[playlist]
[introduction]
[Punch after punch]
[instant regret]
['oh shit' moment]
[fucking 'noid']

[Passing notes]

109 5 4
By teddyfuckingbears

.........

My shoes repeatedly tap against the rough concrete.

If my day couldn't get any worse, I've now got the devil chasing me.

"You can't run forever, Hopper!" Arellano shouts.

"Oh yes I can, asshole!" I bite back, trying to convince him; or more so myself.

I really can't...

My legs are already burning and it's only been a few minutes. My hair slices through the wind as I keep a fast pace.

"I can do this all day" He mocks, his voice seeming closer than before. (Please tell me you got that reference)

"Fuck off" I turn around quickly.

Shit

Arellano was right behind me, his face holding no signs of struggle, where as I'm over here almost dying.

How the fuck?

I turn again so I'm facing forwards, dodging students left and right as I make my way down the main corridor.

"Move!" I warn, almost colliding with a couple of them, before they quickly step out of the way in a hurry.

My trainers squeak annoyingly on the shiny tiles, confused glances are thrown my way as he continues to chase after me.

"GET BACK HERE HOPPER!" He shouts, slowing down as the other students get in his way.

"Haha, serves you right ya piece of shit!" I laugh, noticing that he's been blocked off.

"Oh no" I slam straight into someone.

"WHAT THE FUCK" The person snaps, turning around and looking just about ready to punch me.

"Oh, hey Vance" I smile, looking up at him.

He looks down, his glare wavering only slightly, "The fuck are you doing, dumb shit!"

"Having a picnic" I shrug, picking myself up off the floor.

He only frowns more in response, before looking over my head.

I tilt my head confusedly before also looking behind me.

"HOPPER" Arellano screams, running straight in my direction.

"Shit, bye Vance!" I announce, and to my dismay, begin running again.

I skid around the corner, nearly slamming into the lockers before entering the gym.

I halt in my step, looking around for another exit.

Did I really just trap myself?

A scream erupts from my throat as I'm tackled from behind, my body flying forwards towards the floor.

I land on the ground with a harsh grunt, before being turned over and held down.

"Jesus fuck!" I groan, feeling the weight of Arellano pretty much straddle me.

"Get the fuck off" I snap, locking my eyes on his own, while STILL trying to catch my breath.

"I told you, you can't run forever" He taunts, breathing heavily.

"Your just mad you walked into a door like the dumbass you are" I scoff, trying to free my arms.

"Fuck you" He sneers, his arms flexing as he tightens his grip.

"Let me go, the fuck are you gonna do?" I glare at him.

He doesn't answer, only stares back.

"If your not gonna get back at me, fuck off" I glance down at his lips for a mere second before averting my eyes.

Why the fuck did I do that?

He leans down to my ear, "I'll get back at you, just wait" He whispers, his warm breath hitting my neck.

Before I can respond, he releases me and storms out. The door rattling as it swings back and forth.

I sit myself up, my eyes not leaving from where he had left.

What a fucking weirdo.

The bell painfully rings in the distance, announcing the order to head to class.

.........

I was sat in second period, listening to the science teacher drone on about..

I honestly don't know, but what I do know is that it's fucking boring. Anyway, we were sat in the dark. The only light being from the projector, illuminating a whatever the fuck it was.

My seat is at the back, thank god. Finney sat to my left, which isn't that bad since we were now friends i think.

I glance over at him, his hands were messing around with a light up rocket-ship pen; it was pretty cool.

There was a torch located at the handle, exposing the rough wood of the table and enhancing the smooth carvings of stupid doodles by past students.

But his eyes weren't focused on the pen, or the board. But on a girl in our class called Donna.

Damn. I wish someone looked at me like that.

But someone was.

With Finney admiring Donna, and me looking at him; there was no way I could have noticed the pair of eyes watching me almost intensely.

That was until I look away from Finney and around the room. I felt the burning gaze of someone studying me; like one would to a foreign object.

My eyes scan the room before finally looking to the right.

In the corner, about two desks away sat Arellano.

He quickly glares at me, noticing that I've caught him staring.

"Creep" I mouth, grimacing at him.

"Bitch" He mouths back.

I'm surprised he could even capture what I said in this shit lighting.

Ew. That also meant that I read his lips.

I almost throw up right then and there, he honestly revolts me to no end.

I give him the finger, looking away from him and facing the board. I try to focus on what the teacher's saying, but with the devil watching me it proves to be difficult.

I look to my left, quickly becoming interested in Finney's pen once again.

"Your pen's cool" I whisper over to the boy.

He quickly snaps his eyes away from Donna, and even in the dark I could still make out a crimson red on his cheeks.

"Uh- sorry what?" He apologises, causing me to laugh quietly at his flustered face.

"I said, your pen's cool" I motion my hand towards it.

"Oh, thank you" He brightly smiles, almost excited that someone was interested in something of his.

"Do you mind?" I ask, reaching my fingers out towards him.

He shakes his head, placing the pen softly in my outstretched hand, "Thanks"

I pull the pen closer towards me, failing to see every detail in the dark before curiously pressing a button.

The end of the pen flickers, before shooting up beams of light, straight into my eye.

Fucking hell that hurt.

I practically flinch away, my finger letting go of the button and it particularly blinds me.

I could hear Finney struggling to hold back his laugh as he gently grabs back the pen. I rub my eyes repeatedly, attempting to soothe them.

"Shut up" I grumble, before also letting a few laughs escape.

We both continue to snicker before a soft tap to the side of my head quietens us.

What the shit?

I look down to my desk, seeing a crumpled piece of paper laying there. I spare Finney a confused glance, him only shrugging in response.

I draw my eyebrows together and pick up the paper, revealing a few words scribbled on the crinkled note.

I squint my eyes roughly, due to the dark, and i'm only just able to form a sentence.

"You're gonna pay for earlier"

What the shit? I'm gonna pay?

"What does that mean? Who's it from?" Finney whispers, leaning closer to read the note.

"I don't kn- oh for fucks sake" I start, only to realise who it's from.

I snap my head towards Arellano to see him glaring at me. The dramatic little shit thinks i'm gonna 'pay'?

"Suck my dick" I scribble below his own messy writing, before rolling it into a ball and throwing it back.

"What did you do?" Finney frowns.

"He's just mad he walked into a door" I smirk.

And not TWO seconds later, another soft tap hits my head.

Fuck my life.

I huff in annoyance before reopening the note, rolling my eyes at what it says.

"Just you wait until detention"

Wait what?

I take a double glance at the paper, "Detention?" I mutter.

OH DEFINITELY FUCK MY LIFE.

"What's wrong?" Finney whispers, quickly checking the teacher is busy before looking back in my direction.

I groan quietly, "I forgot I have detention after school with the fucking prick over there" I motion towards Arellano.

"Oh" Finney states in realisation.

"Fuck sakeeee" I whine before dropping my head on the table with a soft thud.

"It can't be that bad, right?" Finney attempts to comfort.

His hand slowly reaching over and patting my back awkwardly.

Awe, atleast he's trying.

"Finney, I really appreciate it but that isn't helping" I smile before grimacing again, "And it IS bad, he's annoying as fuck"

"How long is the detention?" He wonders, retracting his hand with a small smile.

"2 hours of cleaning tables and Arellano's awful presence" I exhale deeply, trying to prepare myself for the torture that awaits.

I'm gonna fucking shoot myself

"Hopefully, the time will pass quickly" He laughs shortly.

"Yeah, let's hope this class will aswell" I mumble, right before the bell rings.

Oh i never thought i'd ever want to hear that shitty thing more than ever.

"Oh my god, i'm a psychic" I look at Finney, a shocked expression on my face.

"Sure you are" He sarcastically agrees.

"No Finney I mean it!" I mirror the other students and snatch up my belongings, throwing them into my bag.

"I know" He nods convincingly.

I stop what I'm doing and stare at him, "You don't believe me?" I keep my face straight, hiding that i'm actually joking.

The poor boy has such an apologetic look on his face, thinking that he's seriously upset me.

"No I do- you're not funny" He sighs, realising i'm only kidding.

I laugh before following him out of the classroom, we're almost trampled on by the amount of students racing to class.

Fucking nerds

"I'll see you later, Angie" Finney announces.

"Yeah, see ya" I wave, walking to my next class.

Detention's gonna be absolutely fucking hell..

A/n- Hi my favourite people, hope you're enjoying this book so far. It would mean a lot if you could vote for my chapters or even comment- it really shows that people like what I write :)

But i understand not everyone wants to or can't- like my account won't bloody verify so i can never vote for other peoples and i can only respond to your comments by pressing reply and it's so annoyinggggg.

Anyway have a wonderful day/night love ya x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 644 22
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶜᵒˡᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ˢᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒˡᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ˢʷᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 | two best friends have feelings...
9.7K 190 10
Robin Arellano came from Mexico not knowing any English. He tries to become friends with someone named Finney Blake but Finney only knows a bit of Sp...
191K 2.3K 20
when the student that everyone fears falls for the new kid. frenemies to lovers, based on the black phone, but they don't die :) (this is my first ff...
1.8K 34 15
𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. "I'll look after you." vance hopper x fem!oc