WWE Preferences

By Im_hitchin_a_ride

Will include: - AJ Styles - Jeff Hardy - Matt Hardy - Roman Reigns - Seth Rollins - Dean Ambrose - Dolph Zigg... More

1. Your Name In His/Her Phone
2. His/Her Name In Your Phone
3. Where You Met
5. You debuted as...
6. RAW or SmackDown
7. Your Pet/s
8. Where he/she likes to kiss you
9. Who said "I love you" first
10. Who he/she is jealous of
11. Who you're jealous of
12. Your Favorite Horror Movie
13. Favorite Marvel Character
14. Your Tag Team Partner
15. Your EX
16. WWE Superstar/Diva you look up to
17. Male Best Friend
Halloween Special
18. Female Best Friend
The Brawling Brutes Catchup
Catchup
19. Favorite Motionless In White song
20. Show you watch together
21. Bad/Annoying Habit
22. What you do to valentine's day (Valentine's Day I)
23. What you got each other for valentine's day (Valentine's Day II)
24. How he/she acts when he/she is jealous and if he/she gets jealous easily
special
25. What he/she does if someone is annoying you or touching you inappropriately
26. Favorite thing to do on a day off
Bloodline Catch up
Catch up
28. Who your debut was against
27. Did you win your debut

4. How You Met

222 3 2
By Im_hitchin_a_ride

Male:

AJ Styles: You had an Extreme Rules match against Shayna Baszler/The Miz. You changed into your ring gear and fixed your hair. You stood u and jumped up and down. It always helped you to calm down. Someone knocked on your door.

You stopped and walked up to it to answer it. A woman stood there.

"Five more minutes.", she informed you.

You nodded, "Thank you."

She left. You looked back inside the locker room to make sure you got everything you needed. You left it and walked up to the entrance to the ring. Your theme started playing and you walk out to the ring. A smile immediately formed on your face when you heard the people cheer as you walked down the ramp.

~ Time Skip ~

The match ended. You lost it. But it was not that big of a deal for you. Sure, of course, you were disappointed, you thought you'd be able to win it, but you can't always win. You walked back to the locker room and held your arm. One action ended with you falling onto your right arm. You felt a pain going through your body and knew this will hurt like hell tomorrow.

You got back into your locker room and changed back into your casual clothes. You packed your stuff before leaving the building. You said goodbye to some of your friends and stepped out of it. Your hotel was near the arena so you didn't drive here. But when it started to rain you wished you would have at least brought an umbrella with you.

You sighed and started to walk back to the hotel. Suddenly a car pulled up and stopped in front of you. You swallowed the limp in your throat. Who was that?

The person stepped out of the car. It was none other than AJ Styles. You've already seen him because you're both part of SmackDown, but you never talked to each other. He walked up to you.

"What are you doing? Walking alone in the rain.", he asked you.

"I walked here because my hotel is near the arena. Well. And I didn't bring an umbrella."

He chuckled, "You wanna jump in and I'll drive you home?"

"No.. I don't want to bother you."

"You? Bothering me? You don't actually think that, do you?"

You tilted your head, "What? You don't even know me."

"Well. Then.", he reached his hand out, "I'm AJ. Or Allen. Whatever you wanna call me."

You chuckled and took his hand, "Y/N."

"Okay Y/N. You wanna get home now?"

You shook your head and smiled. You agreed and got in his car.

Jeff Hardy: You took one last deep breath before getting up and walking out of the locker room. Your entrance song started playing.

"No turning back.", you said to yourself before walking to the ramp that lead to the ring. You were new at SmackDown. You have been signed to WWE for 3 years already but were part of RAW. Now was your first match at SmackDown.

You walked up to the ring and got in there.

"And their opponent!", announced a voice.

You looked at the entrance you just walked through. You saw Shotzi/Shinsuke walk in. You closed your eyes and tried to calm yourself.

It's just a match. I've already had matches. It's nothing new.

~ Time Skip ~

The match was over. Luckily, and to your surprise, you won. With a huge grin on your face and relieved you walked back to the locker room. You fell onto one of the benches and breathed out in relief. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Confused you looked at it.

"Yes?", you asked.

It opened and a man stepped in. He was about 6'1 tall, had bleached blonde hair with blue roots, and stretched earlobes.

"Hey. You're new here. Right?", he asked and you nodded, "Cool. Cool cool. I just wanted to come by and welcome you. It's nice to see new faces around.", he walked up to you and reached his hand out for you to shake it, "I'm Jeff."

You took his hand, "Y/N."

Matt Hardy: "I'll go to the library! I don't know when I'll return! Don't wait for me!", you yelled to your best friend.

"Have much fun with your beloved books, nerd!", they shouted back.

You rolled your eyes and unlocked the door. You stepped out and walked up to your car. You got in it and started the engine. After a short drive, you arrived at the library. You entered and immediately walked up to the aisle with your favorite book genre. You looked through the books.

Already read it. Read it. Read it. Oh. This one is new.

You took one out of the shelf and looked at its cover and the summary on the back of it. You decided to lend it.

After about fifteen more minutes you have already found five new books. You wanted to walk back to the counter at the entrance when you bumped into something. You fell back and landed on your ass. The books fell out of your hands.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry.", you looked up and saw a man sitting in front of you.

He had black hair with a blonde strand. He stands up and reaches his hand out for you to take it.

"I'm really sorry. I should have watched where I was going.", he said.

You took his hand and he helped you to get up, "No problem. I should have also watched my steps."

He picked up your books and handed them to you, "Can I make this up to you? Maybe with a coffee?"

You chuckle, "Sir you-"

"Please. Just call me Matt."

"Okay. Matt, you don't have to make anything up. It's fine."

"Can I still invite you to a coffee? You seem to have great taste in books. Maybe I can recommend you some..."

"Y/N."

"Y/N. That's a beautiful name."

Roman Reigns: "I'll go for a walk with Butcher.", you announced to your (still) boyfriend Mitch.

"Whatever."

You rolled your eyes. You put on your shoes and took the dog collar with its leash. Butcher immediately ran to you when he heard you taking the collar. You started to smile. You put the collar around his neck and attached the leash to it. You took your keys and jacket, opened the door, and left.

You started to walk in the direction of the dog park. You always went there when Mitch didn't want to tag along. You carefully opened the gate to it and closed it behind you again. Immediately when you entered a beautiful Rottweiler ran up to you and Butcher. The Rottweiler stopped in front of you and sat down. She dropped the tennis ball she had in her mouth and looked up at you. She was panting and seemed very happy. You start to smile.

"Trix! Come back here!", you hear a deep voice yell.

You look up from the dog and see a man running up to you and the Rottweiler. When he arrived he took her by her color. Not in a harsh way. But still in a way, so she won't escape from him.

"I'm so sorry.", he said, "But she doesn't bite. I promise. She just wants to play with everyone and asks everyone to throw her her ball."

You giggled, "No problem. She is adorable. What is her name?"

"Trix."

"Can I pet her?"

"If she wants to, sure."

You kneeled a bit and reached out your hand for her to sniff it. She sniffed and her tail wiggled happily. You started to stroke her.

"Oh god is she cute.", you said and smiled.

The man chuckled, "I'm Joe by the way."

YOu look up at him, "Y/N. Nice to meet you."

Seth Rollins: You went to a Pierce The Veil Concert with your big sister. She wasn't a massive fan of the band but didn't want to let you go there alone. You arrived earlier than expected so you had time to look around.

"Hey. I'll go get something to drink. Red Bull?", your sister said.

You nodded, "Yes. Please."

She gave you a thumbs-up and walked away. You hummed a melody and took your phone out of your pocket.

"Hey beautiful.", said someone behind you.

You lock your phone and put it back into your pocket. You turned around. A man stood there. He wiggled his brows. He came closer to you and laid an arm around you. You gave his arm away and moved back.

"No thanks.", you said.

"Oh come on sweetie-"

"They said no.", someone chimes in.

The man looks behind you. You also look back. A man with longish, dark-brown hair with a blonde strand was there. He walked by you and up to the man.

"Oh. And who are you? Why do you even care?", the man who tried to flirt with you asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am. And I care because if someone says n-"

Before your "savior" could finish his sentence the man hit him in the face with his flat hand. The man with the blonde strand laughs. He looks up at the other one.

"Is this all you can do?", he asked.

You can see the other man getting angry. He pushed the man with the blonde strand back. He laughed. He flipped his hair back before balling his hand into a fist and punching this idiot in the face.

"What the fuck?!", the man yelled.

"And this is only the beginning. So I would recommend you to get the fuck away from here and leave her alone."

The man mumbled something and left. Your "savior" turns around to look at you.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. There are just too many assholes on this planet.", he apologized.

"Eahm.. t.. thank you..", you stuttered.

"No problem."

"Can I please invite you to a drink? As.. as a thank you."

"No. That's too much. You don't need to-"

"Please. I insist.", he agrees.

You both walk to somewhere where you can get drinks.

"I don't even know who I would thank.", you said and looked down at your feet before looking up at him because he started to talk.

"Colby. And what is your name?"

"Y/N."

Dean Ambrose: You jumped up and down in your locker room. It was your first tag team match. Your partner was Nick, also known as Dolph Ziggler. You know him since you were a child. Your parents were friends.

You heard a knock on your door and a "Can I come in?". You walk up and open the door. Dolph was standing there.

"Hey.", you say and showed him he can come in.

He entered the room, "And? Nervous?"

You nodded, "Hell yeah."

He chuckled, "Aww. You don't have to be. It's just Ambrose with the help of Rollins/Charlotte. I think we can handle them."

You smiled. You took a deep breath. Nick looked at the clock on the wall.

"We should get going."

You agreed and you both leave the locker room to get to the gorilla. Dolph's theme started playing and he walked out there. You took one last breath before your theme started and you went up to Dolph. So many people were cheering just for you two. It felt amazing.

You looked around and couldn't stop smiling. You both walked up to the ring where your opponents were already standing. You looked at Dean who was smirking when he saw you. You tilt your head slightly in confusion but shook it off when you heard the bell signaling the start.

Dolph and Dean were the first to be inside the ring. Dean wanted to run up to Dolph who was standing in your corner. You hit Dolph's shoulder so you're the official one in the ring. You got in and stood in front of Dolph. Ambrose stopped right in front of you.

"You evil little girl/boy.", he said with a smile.

You shrugged. Dean walked to his corner and tagged him out.

"What? Too scared to fight me, Ambrose?"

He smiled, laughed, and sent you a kiss.

Dolph Ziggler: Tomorrow was your brother's birthday and you still had no present for him.

You cursed while looking for your key.

"Where is it?!"

You threw the pillows off the couch and looked everywhere. Finally, you found them under one of the pillows. You quickly took it, left your flat and ran to your car. You started its engine and drove to the shopping center near your home.

You got out of the car when you arrived and ran inside. The first shop you entered was some kind of music store. You knew your brother loved music. You looked through all their CDs and pieces of vinyl. Luckily you found something.

"Thank goodness they still sell this.", you mumbled.

You walked up to the cashier and handed him the vinyl.

"25$."

You wanted to take out your wallet. But it wasn't there.

"Shit. I forgot it.", you looked up at the cashier, "I'm really sorry. I forgot it.. I.. I live near here.. I'll just quickly..", you got interrupted by the man behind you.

"Excuse me.", you turned around and saw a man with longish blonde hair and blue eyes, "Let me pay this for you."

"What? No no no. Thank you very much for your offer but you don't have to."

"Please. I insist."

He walked up to the cashier's counter and paid for your thing. He handed you the vinyl.

"Thank you so much. How can I pay this back to you?", you asked.

"Hmm. What do you think if we too go and get a coffee together."

"Sure! But this time I pay. I just need to get my wallet. I only live like 5 minutes away from here."

"Sure thing.", he chuckled, "I'm Nick by the way."

"Y/N."

Edge: You entered the building and walked to your locker room. You opened the door to it and threw your stuff inside.

You exhaled and let yourself fall on one of the benches.

"I can do it.", you mumbled.

You took one deep breath before changing into your gear.

When you were ready you stepped outside. You looked around and found Rey pretty quickly. You walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around. You've known Rey for a looooong time.

You two talked for a while but eventually, he had to get inside the ring.

Luckily your match was the third one, so you didn't have to wait too long.

When you heard your theme you stepped outside. People were cheering which made you immediately smile.

~ Time Skip ~

Your match was over. You won by pinfall. You walked back to your locker room. When you arrived you sat down on the bench and removed the tape from your wrists first. Suddenly the door opens. A man with blonde hair and a bit beard who was wearing almost only black clothes, including some kind of coat, talked to someone and wanted to enter. You chuckled. He turned his head to look inside the room. When he saw you his smile faded and he seemed embarrassed.

"Oh.. i.. I'm sorry..", he laughs awkwardly and left.

You laughed out loud when he was gone. You wondered who he was.

After you changed into your clothes and packed your thing you wanted to leave. You left the locker room and went in the direction of the exit.

"Wait!", you heard someone behind you.

You turned around and saw the man from earlier. You stopped and wanted him to talk.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I talked with a friend and.. and seems like I didn't-"

You stop him, "It's okay. Nothing happened. You don't have to justify yourself.", you chuckle, "I'm Y/N by the way."

"Adam."

Finn Bálor: You entered the new school building. You walked to the headmaster's office to get your timetable and got to your classroom afterward. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A voice told you to enter.

You opened the door and stepped inside.

"Oh. Mr./Miss. Y/Ln.", he turned to the class, "Dear class, this is your new student. Y/N."

You slightly waved.

"Finn.", a boy looked up when the teacher said his name, "Would you be there for Y/N?"

The boy nodded. He turned his attention back to you.

"You can take a seat next to Finn back there. Welcome to S/N High.", he smiled and motioned to a seat.

You walked up to the boy and sit down next to him.

"Hi.", He whispered to you, "I'm Fergal.", he reached out his hand for you to shake it.

"Y/N.", you shook his hand, "Fergal? Didn't the teacher call you Finn?"

"Yeah. Everyone somehow wasn't able to pronounce my name right so I told them to call me Finn. But your pronunciation sounded pretty good."

You chuckled.

"Miss/Mr. Y/Ln. Mr. Devitt. Please continue your conversation after the lesson.", the teacher interrupted you.

You both nodded.

Female:

Becky Lynch: You laid on your couch and enjoyed the evening. You scrolled through your phone when it suddenly started to ring. Your best friend.

You picked up the phone.

"Yes?", you asked.

"Take a shower, get into beautiful clothes, and get ready. I'll be there in an hour.", they said.

You sit up, "What are you talking about?"

"You'll have a blind date today!"

"What?!"

Before you could have said anything else they already hung up. You stand up.

"Asshole.", you mumbled and walked to the bathroom.

You quickly took a shower and ran to your bedroom to your closet. You open it and look through the clothes until you found the perfect outfit. You took your wallet, phone, and keys. Right in time the bell rang.

You walked out of your flat, down the stairs, and opened the door. Your best friend stood there.

"Let's go!", they said and had a huge smile on their face.

You nodded and followed them to their car. You drove there.

"Where are we even going to?", you asked.

"A cute little restaurant. You'll like her."

"What's even her name?"

"Rebecca. She's a friend of one of my friends."

You nodded. When you arrived your friend drove away and you stepped inside the restaurant. Your friend gave you a little description of Becky. You looked for her and found her pretty quickly. You walked up to the table and took a deep breath.

"Hi. Are you Rebecca?", you asked and reached your hand out for her to shake it.

"Yeah. But you can call me Becky. This means you have to be Y/N."

"Exactly."

Rhea Ripley: It was your debut at RAW. You were nervous and jumped up and down at the backstage area. You've got already changed into your gear. You took one deep breath.

"Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.", you talked to yourself.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You stopped jumping and turned around. A woman with short black hair, some piercings, and brown eyes stands behind you. She smiled.

"Is everything okay?", she asked and chuckled.

"Yeah.. I'm just nervous. It's my debut.."

"Oh. Really? Much luck. I'm sure you'll do that."

"Thank you.", you smiled, "What's your name?"

"Demi. Yours?"

"Y/N. Wha-", you wanted to ask her something but then your theme started playing, "Shit. I have to go. Maybe we can talk afterward."

You started to walk away. Rhea agreed and you left to enter the ring.

Raquel Rodriguez: You were backstage and looked down at your phone. You were scrolling through your phone and waiting for the match to start. Actually, you didn't have a match to attend, but a close friend of yours, Alexa, had one. You promised her to watch it and support her if needed.

You sat in one of the locker rooms with a screen for the show.

"May I take a seat?", asked a person.

You looked up and saw a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. She was pretty tall and muscular.

"Eahm. Y.. yeah. Sure." You said and threw Alexa's bag on the ground, of course in a way so nothing falls out of it.

"Thank you.", she smiled and sat down next to you, "I'm Victoria by the way."

"Y/N."

"That's such a beautiful name. I've never seen you around. Are you new?"

"Well. Kinda. I switched her from NXT. Hunter made me the offer and I gladly accepted it."

"That's amazing."

You two talked until the match started.

--------------------------------------

I know. Some of them are shorter than others, and I'm sorry about this. I hope everything was clear and somehow made sense, and, even more important, that you liked them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 43 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
503K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
81.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...