AN ENDLESS SMILE// DANIEL RIC...

Bởi RubyLouise19

In which an Australian Formula One driver falls head over heels for an Australian model. A FORMULA ONE BOOK D... Xem Thêm

AN ENDLESS SMILE- EPIGRAPH
CAST
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

FOUR

3.8K 130 38
Bởi RubyLouise19

FOUR

"Josie, do you know how much I love you?"

"As much as you love racing."

"No, much, much more than that."

Josephine Rankin shook her head with a small smile on her lips at the words of her fiancé, as she laid in bed beside the formula one driver that was Jules Bianchi.

Jules stared at the love of his life with such love and tenderness that he could feel his heart threatening to burst from the love that was inside his heart which was solely for her.

His words had been completely true.

He loved racing with everything that was inside of him, since it had been his whole life so far, but the woman whose head was resting on his chest was his whole life for the rest of his life.

Until he was grey and old, she was going to be his wife.

All he had to do was wait until the end of the 2014 season of Formula One to be finally able to call Josephine Rankin, his wife.

"I love you, Josie."

Jules pressed a soft kiss to her soft and plump lips, feeling her instantly respond to him as she released a sigh of content.

"I love you more, Jules."

"Josie? Josie, can you hear me?"

Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton gently shook the Rankin woman as she was laying unconscious in Mercedes hospitality, having fainted a few seconds before.

The duo had seen her faint as they were walking towards her, and immediately rushed to help her since they had wanted to make sure that she was okay and not injured at all.

Sebastian gently pushed a piece of her hair out of her face, with his fingers gently brushing up against her cheek slightly.

At the contact to her cheek, the model started to stir in to consciousness, with a small sound of content leaving her lips, though her eyes remained closed.

"Let's get her to my trailer so that she can rest." Lewis spoke to the German ferrari driver, who immediately nodded his head up and down.

Sebastian looped his arms underneath the woman as he slowly and carefully lifted her in to his arms, all whilst making sure that he wasn't harming her and that she was as comfortable as she could be whilst in his arms.

As soon as her body was placed on to the soft sofa in the driver trailer of Lewis Hamilton, another sound left her lips, one which caused both formula one drivers who were crouched beside her to stare at her in concern.

"Jules."

Her eyes began to flutter open, as she blinked away the tears that had formed in her tear ducts whilst her eyes had been closed, and upon her eyes focusing, found two people worriedly stating down at her.

But they weren't who she wanted them to be.

She wanted him.

"Josie, darling are you okay?" Lewis held a grip on her hand as he began to draw circles on to her palm.

Josephine carefully and slowly sipped on the glass of water that the Hamilton man had given her, since she had not had anything to eat or drink for well over twenty four hours.

She just couldn't stomach it, having anything to eat.

So she didn't.

She may have been dehydrated, starved and exhausted, but it wasn't really a priority for her, since all she wanted was for the pain that she felt in her heart, every single day, to stop.

"Josie, you really worried us." Sebastian sat beside her on the sofa, gently running his hand up and down her back to offer her some comfort.

"I'm fine." Josephine lied to the two of them, as she took her time in sipping from the glass of water that had been given to her.

"Jos-"

Sebastian attempted to comfort her more, since he still cared deeply for his ex girlfriend, and was extremely worried for her well being, especially after he had seen her faint.

"I'm okay." The Rankin woman placed the now empty glass down on the table that was in front of her and slowly rose to her feet.

Both Lewis and Sebastian shot their hands out to catch the Australian model as her body swayed slightly, whilst her eyes were forced to blink harshly as a spell of dizziness overcome her.

Her hands shot out to grab the arms of the Hamilton man as she stumbled from dizziness, whilst Sebastian grabbed a hold of her waist to keep her upright.

"You're clearly not alright, Josie." Lewis stared concerned in to the eyes of his new friend.

"Trust me, I'm okay." Josephine shook her head as she stepped out of the grasp of the two formula one drivers, before slowly stepping out of the trailer of the Mercedes driver.

She didn't want to be stuck around the two of them, since she could feel her anxiety and nausea building up inside of her, and she knew that she had to get out.

She needed to get some air in to her lungs.

Valterri Bottas rushed over to help the famous model as she attempted to leave the Mercedes garage, even though she had stumbled multiple times on her way out.

"Hey, hey."

Valterri shot his arm around her waist to keep her steady, as one of her hands shot to his spare hand.

"Where are you going? Can I help you there?" Valterri questioned the woman, before a dark haired figure ran towards hers.

"Josie, are you okay?" Esteban Ocon approached his new friend as he entered the paddock to meet one of his friends, since he had been invited for the Grand Prix.

"I'm okay, I just need some air." Josephine pushed herself out of the Mercedes garage, as Valterri subtly gave the Ocon man a look that meant that he would be needed to look after her.

Josephine stumbled away from the two of them, because whilst she knew that she could not go to the Marussia garage and see the love of her life, she knew of somebody else that could help calm her down.

Esteban ran after his new friend, helping her walk without stumbling, since he knew that there was a lot of cameras around and many journalists would love to paint her as somebody who got drunk at a race.

Josephine Rankin had been missing to the celebrity World for a little while, and Esteban was very aware that at the pure sight of her, that journalists and photographers would run to her and bombard her with questions and photos.

He knew that she would not want that at all, especially considering the state that she was in.

She was stumbling around as dizziness overtook her body, at the same time of having her anxiety and nausea building up rapidly.

Esteban furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion as he helped her, since he was letting her take herself in the direction that she wanted to go in, and was incredibly confused to see where she was heading.

"Woah, is she okay?"

"She said that she just needed some air, but she ended up coming here."

Esteban was determined that he had to help the woman that he had spoken to multiple times since he had met her, since the pair had exchanged numbers and had been texting ever since.

Daniel Ricciardo rushed quickly over to the woman who he felt like he had to look after, all because of the fact that she was supposed to be marrying his best friend.

He noticed how the Rankin woman was still struggling to stay on her feet, and so to avoid her falling or injuring herself, he carefully lifted her up and in to his arms, as he began to carry her like a princess.

He didn't have long to make sure that she was okay, since he was due to race in a matter of hours but he felt like he just had to make sure that she was okay and comfortable so that he could check up on her when he came back from racing.

"I have to go, but can you look after her?" Esteban frowned in worry for the woman who had become his friend in the past couple of days.

"Of course." Daniel smiled at the young French boy, who had to quickly leave, whilst the Australian Formula One driver carefully carried the woman in to his trailer.

Josephine was carefully placed down inside the trailer of the Ricciardo man, as he moved an empty trash bag beside her incase of the fact that she needed to be sick.

He began to fill a glass full of water for her, of which he soon placed on the table next to her, to see that she had already started to be sick.

His hands shot to her hair to hold back her long hair out of the way of her mouth, to enable her to empty the contents of her stomach without having to worry at all about it getting in to her hair.

The shaking hand of Josephine shot to her hair, finding it making contact with the rough skin of Daniel, making him widen his eyes slightly at the butterflies that had suddenly erupted inside of his stomach.

Josephine clung desperately to his hand as she continued to empty the contents of her stomach, finding it mostly being the water that she had been drinking at the Mercedes garage.

Daniel squeezed her hand tightly in order to offer her some comfort, as he used the hair tie that was on her wrist in order to tie the hair back so that he could bring his other hand to slowly and carefully draw small circles on her back.

His eyebrows raised slightly as he was able to feel goosebumps form underneath her skin from his movements since she was wearing a shirt with quite thin fabric.

Her hand reached out towards the glass of water as her nausea began to end, allowing her to take a large gulp of water to rinse her mouth out of the metallic taste from inside of her mouth.

"Josephine, what happened?"

Daniel crouched worriedly in front of the woman, seeing her staring at him all whilst looking exactly  the same as she did when his best friend was still alive.

"I don't know, Danny." The words left her lips immediately, which surprised the both of them, since it was one of the many names that Jules had called him.

He hadn't even realised that she had obviously picked up on the nicknames that he had been called by the Bianchi man.

"I fainted in the Mercedes garage, and then when I woke up, I just couldn't stop myself from panicking." Josephine admitted as she stared at the fellow Australian.

"Do you know what caused you to faint?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows together in worry for the love of his best friend, carefully bringing his hand up to cup her cheek.

"I can't- I can't eat, I can't sleep, it's like I can barely function now, it's like I can't do anything anymore and I don't know what to do. What am I supposed to do without him, Danny?"

Daniel Ricciardo surged forwards to comfort the woman, immediately wrapping his arms around the woman to hug her and pulled her in to his chest as she released multiple heartbreakingly painful sobs for the two of them.

"Jules would not want you to run yourself in to the ground, Josie. He wouldn't want this." Daniel spoke in to the brunettes ear as he soothed and comforted her.

He had no idea that his best friends fiancée had been struggling like this, so badly for years, and he could not hide the guilt that flooded him.

He had genuinely thought that she had moved on, and found love once more, maybe settled down and had a family.

Not this.

Not running herself in to the ground. Not eating, not sleeping, not going out in public, not working.

It was almost as if when he had died, that she had died with him.

"I miss him so much, Danny."

Josephine sobbed as her hands clutched at the shirt of the Ricciardo man, whilst she could feel small kisses being pressed in to the top of her head by the Renault driver.

Tears began to fill and well up inside of his hazel eyes as he stared down at her, since he too had missed his best friend so much.

He had been struggling himself but now, now he had to look after the woman who had lost the love of her life in Jules Bianchi.

He had to stop her spiralling and joining his best friend, because he knew that Jules would not want that for her.

He would want her to happy and to move on from him.

"I miss him too, Josie. I miss him too."

____________________________________________________

A/N

I hope this is good, because for some reason wattpad is not letting me scroll up to re read it or edit it so I apologise for spelling mistakes or dodgy grammar.

And just overall if it's shit.

Anyway, I hope that you had enjoyed the fourth chapter of An Endless smile

See you all soon for the next one

I'm proud of all of you, my loves.

Love you all

-RUBY

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

85.2K 2.9K 28
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
15K 448 11
In which Lando Norris becomes infatuated with a girl who is the equivalent of Sunshine and Rainbows. A FORMULA ONE BOOK LANDO NORRIS X FEM OC Cover b...
593K 9.2K 50
'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by me x
322K 5.1K 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 �...