Never In A Million Years

QuiznakingCat201

"Take me home?" Jenna scoffed. "What is this? Some story written for a website!?" § Jenna convinced her broth... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
~Note~

Epilogue

16 3 0
QuiznakingCat201

Natsuki paused, as the guy walked away. She cursed under her breath, as Gary and Chase walked over.

"What was that about?" Gary hissed, slamming his hand down on the table.

"Well-I-" Natsuki stuttered.

Suddenly all lights turned off, and then turned directly towards the stage.

Natsuki sighed in relief. "Thank goodness..."

"Gals, boys, and non-binary pals! We would like to introduce..." A familiar voice shrieked from a microphone.

Another person leaped onto the stage. "The new member of..."

The curtains opened, and the gang's mouths dropped.

"The new member of Team Rocket!" Jenna strutted out onto the stage, in a Team Rocker uniform. There was an arrogant gleam in her eyes.

"Jenna!?"

She caught a glance of the others, and scowled. "Of course..."

She hopped off the stage, as smoke consumed the audience. "Well, try getting me without your Pokémon!"

The fog cleared, and the gang quickly stopped coughing. They looked around frantically.

"Where's our Pokémon!?"

To be continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
962K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Marked by the Alpha zabellerain

Про оборотней

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
Hired To Love Jordan Lynde ⋆

Любовные романы

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...