Sugar, Spice and Pixie Vice |...

By chimmyxkookies

Jungkook stumbles across a quaint cottage he instantly falls in love with. He buys the abandoned cottage and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

1.6K 159 41
By chimmyxkookies

Mimi woke up to the human clattering downstairs in a hurry. He blinked his bleary eyes open and fluttered his vibrant wings before flying out of the attic. He hid behind a curtain and watched the human bustle around the kitchen in a hurry.

The pixie had only seen a few humans up close. Perhaps this was the closest he had ever come to being around a human. Pixies weren't supposed to mingle with other species. The humans didn't know of their existence.

This human is weird.

He was only in his pants. A wet towel hung loosely on one of his strong shoulders. Droplets of water from the wet strands of his hair trickled down his back. And the human's muscled back flexed with his movements.

Why can't he just dry his hair?

Mimi scrunched his nose. It smelled lovely in here. He lifted his nose in the air, sniffing curiously. Finally, the man flipped something on the pan and ran into his bedroom.

A moment later, he appeared in the kitchen with a shirt hanging open. With one hand, he buttoned the shirt and used the other to plate the round yellow colored thing. Then, he shut the stove and poured the black color liquid into a mug.

Mimi watched as the human poured a honey colored liquid over that round thing and stuffed his mouth with food in a hurry while standing. Then, he tucked the shirt inside his pants in between, and Mimi turned around with flaming cheeks when he pushed his pants down to do so.

Shameless human.

When he turned around, the man was dressed. Dropping the empty plate in the sink, he grabbed his jacket and keys before dashing out of the home. The walls vibrated with the slam of the door, and Mimi came out of his hiding.

He flew to the table, where the things were left haphazardly.

Not just shameless but messy too.

Mimi scoffed. What else could he expect from humans? They never cared about their surroundings. Instead, they littered this earth with trash.

He sniffed at the jar with honey-colored liquid, swiping a finger over the drop that was in the nozzle of the small, glass jar. The human poured this on that round thing generously. He even looked like it was the best thing he ever had.

The pixie sniffed it again before bringing it to his mouth. Hesitantly at first. Sweetness exploded in his tongue. His eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

Oh.

He swiped another drop from the nozzle and popped the finger into his mouth. "Sweet," he murmured and with glee lifted the jar with the help of his magic, gulping a healthy dose.

He smacked his lips appreciatively. At least the human had something good. Grabbing an apple from the fruit basket, he made his way to the garden. He had a long day ahead after all.

The next five days passed in a similar fashion. The human was always in a hurry in the mornings and it was the same routine every day.

Fortunately, living with a human came with its perks. He didn't have to go search for food anymore. The man had a wonderful selection of fruits and that sweet nectar Mimi liked to drink whenever he could get his hands on it.

However, he stayed away from those superhot, red looking liquid stuff the human mostly cooked at nights. It almost burned his mouth because of how hot it was. And it almost put a hole on his tiny tongue with how spicy it was. But the human monster slurped that liquid with white earthworm looking things as if it was the most delicious thing in the universe.

Ew... Humans are weird.

After searching high and low, he found Peter and Angelo living in one of the trees a little far from the garden. They were happy to greet their old friend, but was annoyed with the human as well. Mimi carefully studied the human, wanting to know his weakness.

For the most part, the human was minding his business. He was almost thinking of doing the same when one night the human blasted that weird music all night through those big, black boxes Mimi never seen before.

The pixie got free food and a warm place to sleep. To be honest, Mimi loved warm places and the cottage was super warm after the human occupied it. So Mimi thought he didn't mind the human living in his space since it was convenient to him in a lot of ways. It was silent and peaceful just the way he loved until tonight.

"It's Friday, hyungs! Party party yeah!" the man called into that tiny device he always carried in his hand. Several answers came from that thing and it was chaos.

Mimi covered his sensitive ears and flew as far as he could from the cottage. Perched on a tree, he watched the home with a furious scowl on his face. There was no way he could crawl into his warm nest to get some sleep now.

With a pout, he put his back against the tree and waited, falling asleep against his better defenses. However, after almost falling face-first from the twenty-foot twice mid-sleep, Mimi decided it was time he took care of that annoying human. Maybe teach a lesson or two.

It was in the wee hours of morning when the music stopped and Mimi was able to stumble to his attic. Finally, he could get a few hours of proper slee—

Where is my bed?

The gray shawl was missing from the windowsill. He clenched his tiny fists, lips pursed and face growing red.

That's it!

This was the second time, the human destroyed his bed. He won't let this slide. The little pixie stormed into the human's living space in a tiny fit of rage. Surprisingly, after the first few days of observing the human Mimi realized he was actually clean. He left the kitchen in that state only because he was late to work, but spend a great deal of time in the evening cleaning every inch spotless and putting everything in its place.

A sudden thought crossed Mimi's brain. With an evil smirk, he began to throw all the throw pillows on the couch to the floor. He knocked the small lamp before going to the human's sleeping quarters.

"What's with him and shirts?" Mimi grouched. "Why is he always naked?"

He flew around the room looking for things to wreck. There weren't many. He pulled the sheets off the human and threw it to the ground.

If I don't get to sleep warm, then you don't either.

He then proceeded to the small laundry basket. With another victorious grin, he began to grab the clothes and threw it all over the place.

Done.

Mimi was about to leave when he saw the gray scarf hanging in one of the hooks.

That's mine.

He grabbed it and hurried to the attic. This time he chose one of the cardboard boxes, quickly emptying the contents to the floor. He wasted no time in creating another nest he could sleep in. With a contented sigh, he fell asleep immediately.

***

Something weird was happening in his home. The first time Jungkook noticed was when the apples began to disappear. At first, he thought he must have misplaced it or something. But then, after a busy week and forgetting to eat his apples, Jungkook thought he might have to throw a few of them away only to find there was none left.

It wasn't just apples though. His Shine Muscat and tangerines were missing too. Jungkook frowned.

What's going on?

Friday night was a blast. He brought his new music system home and had one too many drinks while playing games with his hyungs. It was the most fun he had in a while. However, he woke up to utter chaos around him and he didn't even remember doing it.

He was a tipsy drunk and never once created such mess. Not even when he started drinking for the first time. He took pride in being a responsible drinker.

Jungkook would never throw around his clothes and things on the floor like. No matter how drunk he was. He had passed out like a light and didn't hear a single thing either.

"Bro, trust me. Your house is haunted," laughed Seokjin. "I've heard about such things you know. These things are very common in old places, especially abandoned ones."

"Congratulations, Jungkook! You got yourself a very annoyed ghost," Namjoon chuckled.

"That's enough, guys," Hoseok groaned. "I'm about to get to bed after a long day of work and this is scary."

Jungkook shook his head. He glared at the mounted phone screen. "That's enough, hyungs. You know I don't believe in ghosts."

He drove with his windows down, enjoying the fresh morning air. In Avalon, everything was just so fresh without a hint of pollution. He haven't gotten a chance to explore the forest yet.

"Ah, come on. Think about it. What else could cause all this?" Seokjin argued. "Your toilet rolls were a mess this morning. You don't even have a cat to blame."

"He doesn't even have a neighbor," Namjoon added usefully.

"Exactly," Seokjin quipped. "Trust me it's a ghost." He moved closer to the screen. "At first, it was only stealing food, but you must have done something to warrant its anger."

"So our Jungkookie has a poltergeist friend, eh?" Namjoon grinned.

"Hyung, stop joking. Why would ghosts steal food?"

"Alright, guys, I'm off to bed," Hoseok intervened. "Jungkook-ah, don't believe them. And guys, stop making fun of such things. Let's not be careless. Even thinking about it is scary."

Jungkook chuckled. "Agreed. Hyungs, I'm almost here. Let's catch up later."

"Sure. But keep what I said in mind," Seokjin yelled before the screen went blank.

Jungkook parked his car in the designated parking space and glanced at the building in front of him. Could that be possible? Does he really have a ghost at home?

He laughed at the absurdity of it all. Ghosts weren't real, and he didn't think ghosts would steal fruits. If they were real, they were nothing more than wind. Those things didn't have a mortal form. So he leaned to the most sensible explanation. It must be a monkey. He lived at the edge of the forest, after all. It must have sneaked inside somehow. They were notorious for that.

With a sigh, he exited the car and grabbed his bag. Whatever it was, it was harmless. He would figure it out with time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.3K 95
[ORIGINAL STORY] You ready baby Yes . . . Credit to owners of pictures used. Where Supermodel Jimin is afraid of revealing his relationship with Glob...
1.8K 320 11
"إذا كنت مُنطَفئ أعدك بأنه سيأتي اليوم الذي تُضيئ فيه كنجمة" قصة قصيرة Ended in: 30/7/2022 ©جميع الحقوق محفوظة لي أي تشابه بينها وبين رواية اخري فهي...
265K 9.2K 37
When your soulmate dyes their hair your hair color changes too. Jungkook hates his soulmate for making him wear another hair color each week. What...
14.8K 67 6
Smuts for me u and us to share