❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

046; it wasn't your fault

818 46 14
By -SOLARSYSTM

and at every table,
i'll save you a seat,
lover.

rosy posy🌞
i told my girl friends i'm bringing you to
our meal tonight, the one with all their
boyfriends

rosy posy🌞
i'm still mad at you and i don't want to
discuss sunday at all tonight but i do
still want you to come and i don't want to
be the odd one out

rosy posy🌞
meet me there?

corby worby🪐
i'll be there

corby worby🪐
what time?

rosy posy🌞
meet me outside at 6:30

corby worby🪐
okay

––––

THIRD PERSON.

"Hi," Corbyn said as he walked up to the girl stood outside the restaurant, receiving a tight-lipped smile from her as she kept her arms folded while he slid his phone into his pocket and followed her into the restaurant.

Rosemary walked a little ahead of him as he took a deep breath and his eyes flickered up and down her body, smiling slightly at her outfit choice for the evening before they approached the table full of her friends and their boyfriends.

While Evelyn watched the 'couple' sit down at the table with a small frown, Rosemary forced a smile onto her face for the evening as Corbyn introduced himself to the boyfriends.

"How was your valentine's Rosy?" Lizzie spoke up with a smile as Rosemary looked over at her, "I know you always look forward to this holiday."

"It was great." She nodded and smiled quickly, "Corbyn really knows how to treat a girl."

"What did you do?" Wren asked as Corbyn glanced to the girl sat beside him, watching her bullshit her way through the next set of questions from her friends as he sat and nodded with everything she had said.

"He just... made the day perfect." She shrugged, resting her hand on Corbyn's leg, "I'm very lucky."

"I'm surprised you can cope with her big time blocking system." Hannah joked to Corbyn as the boy nodded and laughed slightly.

"My events are on there too so I guess it helps me. She's the perfect girlfriend, really." He shrugged, "Sometimes I do think I don't deserve her."

Rosemary gave him a quick smile before she turned her head back to the menu and read through the options for her meal, keeping her hand on the boy's thigh while he glanced down to it and then to her for a few seconds.

"I feel like we don't see you enough," Thea mentioned as she turned herself to Rosemary, "do you ever take a break from that store?"

"That store is very important to her, Thea." Phoebe argued as Rosemary agreed with a nod, "she's put a lot of hard work into it, of course she's going to always be there."

"It's either the store or your boyfriend." Thea said through a small laugh.

"I know, I need to balance my friends on top of that, I'm sorry." Rosemary smiled at her.

"You could add like two hours a week into seeing us, that's not too much then." Thea suggested, "girls night Saturday and then-"

"That's her self-care night," Evelyn spoke up as Rosemary turned her head to her.

"I love self-care, we could do that." Thea said to the circle of girls as they all nodded and looked at Rosemary.

"I would but it's a very important evening in my week so I'd prefer to do it alone." Rosemary told them all, "I can do Wednesday's?"

"We'll have to figure this out in the group chat."

"Rosy has a lot already though, we don't want to overwhelm her with too much." Evelyn argued with a furrow in her eyebrows, "it might be better to do it once every two weeks."

"No, it's fine we can do two nights a week." She nodded while Evelyn glanced to Corbyn, noticing the slightly concerned look appear on his face.

"Your girlfriend is way too popular." Lizzie said through a laugh as Corbyn forced a smile onto his face and nodded.

The conversations continued throughout the rest of the meal, and while Rosemary mostly avoided making eye contact with Corbyn, she still glanced to him every so often with a small smile on her face before turning back to her friends.

After the meal finished and was paid for amongst the group, they all headed out of the restaurant and said their farewells as they all left in separate cars.

"Don't feel pressured to do stuff two nights a week with the girls, it'll burn you out." Evelyn smiled slightly at Rosemary, "what you're doing now is way more than enough."

"I'm sure I'll be fine." Rosemary replied, "text me when you've made it home safely."

"I will, see you Friday." Evelyn smiled, backing away towards her car as she looked to Corbyn, "see you later, Corbyn."

"Drive safe." Corbyn smiled slightly at her before he turned his head to Rosemary, watching her watch Evelyn out of the parking lot before she looked at the boy.

While they remained silence for a few moments and Rosemary looked down to the floor, she grabbed her car keys from her bag and wrapped her jacket over herself to keep the warmth in.

"I want to explain myself," Corbyn broke their silence as Rosemary looked up at him, "I know you're still upset but what I did wasn't intentional and I don't want you to think that it was."

"...Okay." She slowly nodded, "explain yourself."

"About a week ago we were told we had an all-day event and we shouldn't plan anything else for that day... I wasn't listening properly and I didn't get reminded of what day it was, my fault." Corbyn held his hands up in defence before frowning, "I obviously made plans with you unaware the event was on that day and it was an event I couldn't get out of."

"I was getting ready for our date that morning because I was going to come see you and Daniel called me and said I was late for the event. I didn't have time to text you or call you and I know you must feel like I've bailed or used you but... I don't know, I just never sent that text."

"I'm sorry, for both bailing and for not telling you. I'm also sorry for everything twitter has said about you in the past two days." Corbyn told her as she sighed, "you deserve better, you deserved to have a good day and if I'm being honest, you should have told your friends tonight I bailed."

"You didn't deserve that humiliation." She replied.

"I did."

"You didn't." Rosemary told him, "it wasn't your fault you had an event for your band, I'm aware a text could've avoided it all but I know it wasn't your fault."

"That's not fair on you," he said.

"I'm in full support of your band, I know how it is and I know you can't get out of things to do with it. You're weren't listening, so what? I'm not going to be mad at that, you could've been having a bad day. It wasn't your fault and I'm not changing my mind about that." She shrugged.

"So what are you actually angry and upset at?"

"Being bailed on, being humiliated which is sort of my fault because I decided to show up at the event," she shook her head with a small smile, "I'm upset that a day I was looking forward to was ruined, which kind of makes me sound like I'm angry at the fact you're in a band."

"I'll make it up to you," Corbyn replied, watching her frown slightly and shake her head for a few seconds with a sigh.

"You can't make that up to me." She told him, "I'll forgive you and I want to move past it all but you can't make it up to me."

"I really wanted to go on that date." Corbyn nodded as he shoved his hands into his pockets, "and I don't want our relationship to be fake anymore."

"...It's not," she furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"Well no, but we're still going on dates with the intention of only posting it to our socials. I'd rather we just quit the whole idea of fake dating and post whatever we want," he shrugged.

"I want you to quit." He told the girl while she stared at him for a few seconds, slowly frowning at his sudden demand before glancing to the ground and meeting his eyes again.

"You don't want us to happen?" Rosemary asked him, "is there someone else?"

"There is no one else."

"But you want me to quit?"

"Yep."

"...Why?"

"So we can do this dating stuff without having cameras shoved in our faces and my manager telling you what to do," he explained, "you're the independent girlfriend, I don't want some guy telling you how to date me."

She smiled slightly at his explanation as he let out a small sigh, "we have a meeting with Randy on Thursday, 9AM. He wants to go over what happened and ask us about how it's going, I want you to quit then."

"Will that ruin anything?"

"No. I'll tell him you're quitting so we can become a real thing." Corbyn smiled.

"I don't think you're thinking this through."

"What makes you think that?"

"Your management can be weird about relationship stuff, I think we just don't tell them we're a real thing and I'll continue to be your 'fake girlfriend' to him only." She shrugged as Corbyn slowly nodded, "we can tell him we don't mind kissing in public, it's a foolproof plan."

"He'll catch on. He's not stupid." Corbyn laughed.

"We have good chemistry." Rosemary shrugged, "that's our argument."

"...Rosy." He said with a deep breath as she nodded at him, "please quit. I'm not going to hurt you like this."

"Like what? It's a fake dating scheme."

"Okay but I'm scared that something else might go wrong and you'll end up hurt." He argued.

"Such as?" She questioned him, "you already said nothing will go wrong with my florist so I'm okay with the rest."

"I'm not." He frowned.

"I don't want to quit." Rosemary smiled at him, "I told you I'll always support your band and this is me supporting you, I'm not quitting. Not yet."

"...Okay, fine." Corbyn slowly nodded, "but I'm sorry for Valentine's Day, I never want to hurt you like that again."

"It wasn't intentional."

"I still hurt you."

"And I forgive you, let's move past it." Rosemary told him, taking ahold of his hand as he gave her a small smile, "...come on, I want to go home. It's way past my bedtime."

"...Text me when you've made it home safe." Corbyn said, grabbing his car keys from his pockets as Rosemary tilted her head.

"I don't want to sleep by myself," she replied as the boy looked back at her, "please come and stay the night, I have the morning free tomorrow."

He frowned at her request while letting out a sigh and glancing over to his car, looking back to her with a small tilt of his head and a subtle smile, "will you make me breakfast?"

"Always." Rosemary nodded and smiled.

"Okay, I'll drive to yours." Corbyn told her as they both began to walk towards their cars.

"I missed you," she looked at him tucking her hair behind her ear, stopping by the girl's car as he turned to face her, "it's weird not talking to you or seeing you."

"I missed you," he frowned, "...you do seem a little stressed though. You kept fidgeting in the restaurant."

"I think I'm very close to a breakdown," she shook her head, "maybe it's because I feel a little overwhelmed but-"

"Overworked." Corbyn corrected her, "you work too much."

"I don't work too much," she laughed slightly, opening the door to her drivers side and looking at him, watching him roll his eyes and raise his eyebrows, "I'm very balanced."

"We'll take it slow tomorrow morning." He told her, "we'll sleep in and I'll cook you breakfast."

"I like cooking for you though." She frowned, "I'm fine, I promise I am okay."

"I will be keeping a very close eye on you." He replied and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll meet you back at your complex, ok?"

"Okay," Rosemary smiled at him, "drive safe."

A/N

awww lovers again so cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.4K 40
₊˚.༄ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 �...
8.2K 205 29
in which a girl goes to summer camp, and gets caught in a lie that could ruin her life
184K 3.2K 23
a story where one is forced to date another while falling for his best friend at the same time. completed.
73.8K 1.9K 52
✯ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜...