Teachers Pet | COMPLETED

By iceemeout

In which Crystal is the teachers pet. More

1 - meeting
2 - embarrassed
3 - skipping
4 - just a ride
6 - what are we
7 - 'sOulMaTe'
8 - lesson learned
9 - girlfriend?
10 - 5 years later
11 - catch up
12 - late
13 - WHAT?
14 - i know
15 - warm embrace
16 - amends
17 - scavenger hunt
18 - the date
19 - yes or no
20 - newlyweds

5 - detention

1.5K 49 7
By iceemeout

Crystal Hayslett

"Finally we out!" I jumped with joy when 4:30 came around, the school day was finally over and I could chill.

Everyone in Mrs.Nel class started packing up including me, I didn't drive myself today so I knew I was going going to leave quick.

My mom usually leaves at around 8 but when she's with me she leaves quicker because she knows how I am.

I met up with Noah in the hallway, "Hey baby," he smiled pulling me in for a kiss, "I missed you,"

I smiled at him, sometimes I love Noah sometimes I can't stand him. I don't know what it is about our love that I can't get enough of.

We have one of them high school sweetheart loves that you tell your kids and their kids when you grow old together.

"My moms here," I nodded and he left after kissing my cheek, I made my way to my moms office but was stopped by her and Mr.Ellis.

"You have after school detention with Mr.Ellis for 3 hours." My mouth dropped, "Bro why?" I whined.

After seeing him with Bianca aka Ms.Evans I no longer wanted to be with him. He made me sick.

"Tete you missed a whole week of his class whether you did the work or not." I smacked my teeth.

"He's also going to drop you off so I'm going to head home, your dad got back today." She kissed my cheek and left.

I slowly watched everyone leave the building until it was just him and I and some janitors here and there.

We made our way to his classroom and i sat in my usual seat which I hadn't sat in at all in a long time.

"Here you can start with this," he handed me a packet, "I already did the that and turned it in." I pushed it out of my face.

"Well get on your slideshow and complete it." I shook my head, "Bro I finished all that shit from your fucking class."

"Just let me go home and go talk to Bianca," he chuckled and i eyed him. "So you're mad?"

I stood up getting ready to leave when he came over and grabbed my neck causing me to look up to him.

"I asked you a question." I shook my head, "Words," he said again as I felt his hand rub my ass.

"No I'm not mad." He let go and went over to grab his keys, "Let's go,"instead of fighting I just followed him to his car.

We hopped in, "Seatbelt," he ignored me pulling off, "Devale put your seatbelt on!" I demanded.

He ignored me again again, I huffed crossing my arms slouching in my seat.

One thing I hated more than being embarrassed was being ignored, I literally cry when my mom or dad even my brother ignore me.

"Can you stop ignoring me," you could hear it in my voice that I was about to cry. D looked over at me before sighing.

"You crying over a seat belt?" He snapped at me, yelling and me do not mix. That was the last straw for me to start crying.

I put my hood on and pulled the strings, I wasn't crying there was just tears falling constantly.

I heard the seatbelt buckle click and his hand on my thigh, "I'm sorry," I untightened my hoodie and looked up.

Seconds later we pull up infront of a nice ass house. "Where are we?"

"My house," he told me, I was shocked. "You live alone?" He nodded as he opened my side and I got out.

He locked his car doors and we entered his house, I looked around everywhere before I made it to his bedroom.

I knew it was because he had a big ass picture of hisself in it. "You nosy as hell," he joined me in the room.

"Oh," I turned to look at him, "Don't know why you ain't here with Bianca, y'all were all buddy buddy in the halls."

He smacked his teeth, "Man it was a friendly teacher talk." I rolled my eyes, "whatever." I tried to leave.

He pulled me back to the bed, "Turn around," i did as told, he pushed my upper half down so I was bent over the bed.

I had on a skirt with a thong, "this the shit you wear to school?" He ripped my thong, I felt him rubbing at my entrance.

I was already wet so that ain't doing nothing but making a 0cean down there. "You ain't wearing none of this no mo alright?"

"Okay," he positioned me so I was now on all fours, "FUCK," i moaned out when he entered me.

"Shit .. D i.. I can't take it fuck." I tried to push him back but he grabbed my hand pounding inside me harder.

"Shit you tight asl," I heard him moan causing me to get hornier, "You leaving that square ass nigga alright?"

"ALRIGHT DEVALE I WILL!" I yelled out, I've never felt like this before. I couldn't even breathe.

"Shit... ahh... slow down !" I begged, "You mines!" He leaned down whispering in my ear.

I squirted all over him and he came inside of me, I flipped us over and got on top, it took me a minute to adjust but once I did I started riding the shit out of him.

"damn baby," he moaned, I started to spell my name.

C R Y S T A L

"Yessssss," i dragged out throwing my head back, this was the best sex ever. I only had sex with him and Noah but ion think anyone will ever top him.

I came 2 more times, and he finally shot his serum inside of me again, I definitely have to get a Plan B.

I got off of him as my knees have out, "You got some good ass pussy."

"And you got some good ass dick."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 776 15
Can they make work?
18.9K 1.3K 22
A Fatima Story❤️
You & I By _rayy4

Fanfiction

4.2K 276 4
4 part Zatima story.
21.2K 1.6K 20
Stay Tuned 👀